(25) Sucker for pain - LiL Wayne

Chapter twenty-five

"Just when I thought my miserable life is over

"Just when I thought my miserable life is over."

Mondayblu3

→_→💀←_←

(Adding bullet train in this.)

"You got in, Tsumiki." Kyojuro smiled as he looked at his email, which told the results. Honestly, Eden academy wasn't that great due to one of the teachers but since she still got in, it's too late to change.

"Yay!" Tsumiki smiled brightly.

"Eden academy?" Satoru narrowed his eyes at the computer, "Since when did you learn how to read?"

"I taught him." Lucifer smirk proudly. Lucifer had been in Kyojuro life since young so Satoru knew Lucifer.

"You could have done that years ago." Satoru said, pointing at him.

"Back then he wasn't interested but now he is." Lucifer defended himself.

"What got you to be interest?" Satoru asked, looking at him weirdly.

"Cause I feel stupid." Kyojuro stated, throwing his laptop aside.

"Odd...." Satoru eyed suspicious at his older brother.

"Oh, yeah. I'm having a mission with Geto later so take care of Tsumiki-and don't let Lucifer do anything weird." Kyojuro noted, standing up.

Satoru nodded while Lucifer gave Kyojuro a offended look. Kyojuro wore a blue collar shirt and a black jeans, taking his sunglasses and put them on.

Kyojuro teleported to the entrance of the bullet train station, finding Geto there. Kyojuro walked towards him whom was waving back at him.

"Did you lose weight?" Kyojuro narrowed his eyes at the black hair man.

"Oh, guess so." Geto chuckled awkwardly, "I mean, I've been eating curse so much that eating real food is just....I don't know, disgusting?"

"Are you okay?" Kyojuro asked as the two started walking forward to the ticket counter, "You seem distracted."

"I just..." Geto trail off, "Do you want to become a shaman? I mean, helping others but not getting anything in return is not fair."