Imagines [Book Four]

By thatpunkmaximoff

Various 'Imagines' from various fandoms. Fandoms include: Marvel, The Originals, Teen Wolf, Sons of Anarchy... More

Marvel&TheOriginals [Gen Fic]
Teen Wolf [Derek Hale]
Marvel [Loki]
Marvel [Druig]
Marvel [Peter Parker]
Vampire Diaries [Elijah Mikaelson]
Marvel [Bucky Barnes]
The Walking Dead [Gen Fic] pt. 1
The Walking Dead [Gen Fic] pt. 2
Marvel [Matt Murdock]
The Walking Dead [Daryl Dixon]
American Gods [Mad Sweeney] pt. 1
American Gods [Mad Sweeney] pt. 2
SoA & Teen Wolf [Gen Fic] pt. 1
SoA & Teen Wolf [Gen Fic] pt. 2
SoA & Teen Wolf [Gen Fic] pt. 3
Sons of Anarchy [Gen Fic]
Sons of Anarchy [Juice Ortiz] pt. 1
Sons of Anarchy [Juice Ortiz] pt. 2
SoA & Marvel [Juice Ortiz] pt. 1
SoA & Marvel [Juice Ortiz] pt. 2
SoA [Opie Winston]
SoA [Jax Teller] pt. 1
SoA [Jax Teller] pt. 2
Twilight [Paul Lahote] pt. 1
Twilight [Paul Lahote] pt. 2
Twilight [Paul Lahote] pt.3
Twilight [Paul Lahote] pt. 4
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson]
Mayans [EZ Reyes]
Mayans [Gen Fic X Reader]
Mayans/SOA [Angel X Reader]
Stranger Things [Billy Hargrove]
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson] pt. 1
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson] pt. 2
SOA/Mayans [Gen Fic]
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson]
Stranger Things/Lost Boys [Eddie Munson] pt. 1
Stranger Things/Lost Boys [Eddie Munson] pt. 2
Stranger Things/Lost Boys [Eddie Munson] pt. 3
Stranger Things/Lost Boys [Eddie Munson] pt. 4
Stranger Things [Billy Hargrove]
SoA/Mayans [Gen Fic]
Harry Potter [Charlie X Reader]
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson]
Stranger Things [Gen Fic]
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson]
Teen Wolf [Derek Hale]
Marvel/TVD [Enzo]
Wednesday [Xavier Thorpe]
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson]
Wednesday&Marvel [Xavier Thorpe]
SOA/Marvel [Gen Fic] pt. 1
TVD [Elijah]
Sons of Anarchy [Opie]
Lost Boys/TVD [Dwayne] pt. 1
Lost Boys/TVD [Dwayne] pt. 2
The Lost Boys/TVD [Dwayne] pt. 3
Sons of Anarchy [Happy Lowman]
Sons of Anarchy [Jax Teller]

SOA/Marvel[Gen Fic] pt. 2

2.6K 101 8
By thatpunkmaximoff

The Sons of Anarchy are in for a surprise when Jax's missing sister comes home.

. .

. .

  In the time that it takes Natasha to come up with a decent plan, you had to have a talk with Jax. He wasn't too impressed that you agreed to go so easily, but in the end he understood this was some business you had to take care of. He was happy to know you were doing a good thing- freeing women from mind control- but he didn't like that you were leaving so soon.

And headed straight into a dangerous mission at that.

Then on the day you're set to leave, you watch as Natasha brings in two black cases from her vehicle. She gathers your brother and Juice, and starts explaining the contents to them while you watch on. She explains she has a very rich and very bored friend who made her body cams- only these body cams are pinging from a satellite so no matter where in the world the cams are, whoever is on the receiving end can still see the video feed. Juice is impressed and happily follows her instructions to set everything up.

Jax leads them to a room that you know is off-limits and where they hold Church. Then after making sure the cams work and Juice knows how to log in, Natasha tells you to get your goodbyes in.

Juice surprises you with a hug, as does Happy. Happy's always rather stoic, but Juice always has a smile. This time, however, he's more subdued given what you're about to do with Natasha. Tig, Chibs, and Opie hug you while also telling you to come back home.

Huh. And isn't that odd. You actually have a home now.

Then when it's time to hug Jax, the two of you grab onto each other and don't let go.

"Come back. Alright? Promise me."

"I can't make that promise, big brother. Not in this line of work," you say. "But I will do my damnedest to come back. I still have to spar with Happy. Remember?"

Jax chuckles and when he finally releases you, you don't mention the sheen to his eyes because you're pretty sure yours are the same. You smile at each man before turning on your heel, marching towards Natasha's vehicle where she's already waiting.

Getting into the passenger seat, you keep quiet. It's only after Natasha drives out of the parking lot that you exhale shakily.

From the corner of your eye, you see her look at you. "You got attached pretty quickly."

"He's my last living blood relative," you say. "He remembers me when I was a toddler. Remembers when I was taken from the playground."

"Your parents?"

"Both killed."

"How?"

"Not sure. I have a feeling it's club related, so I told Jax I didn't want to know. What happened in the past needs to stay in the past."

"You seriously don't want to know how they died?"

"Not right now. Maybe somewhere down the line I'll change my mind."

Natasha hums but doesn't bring it up. "So are you ready to see Alexei and Melina again?"

"Not really, but we have no choice."

Natasha hums again and you settle in for a long ride.

For two days, the Sons are an anxious mess.

The core six who knew what SAMCRO's princess was and what she was truly capable of were in a constant state of checking their burners and the screens that Juice and Natasha had set up where Church commenced. No matter the time, the second Jax got the message they were all going to scramble for the screens to watch the girls do their job.

On the third day, Jax gets a message that the cams are going live and he hurriedly contacts everyone to meet in the room. He puts Half Sack in charge of the garage and any club matters are to be texted to him unless it was a matter better handled face to face.

By the time everyone's gathered, Juice has the screens split, showing a feed from each girl. It's obvious from the very beginning they're in the cockpit of a helicopter and they're surprised to see YN piloting with Natasha acting as a co-pilot.

"Well would you look at that, boys. We got ourselves a pilot," Tig muses.

The view they see is half control panel, half white. It's very obvious they're nowhere in the states with the mountains of snow they're flying over. Eventually, there's what they assume is the prison off in the distance before they're hovering too close for them to really see anything.

Moments of quiet pass before, "He's never going to make it." That was YN's voice.

"Get me closer." From Natasha's camera, they see YN turn to look at her in disbelief. "Got a better idea?"

YN's camera just shows them nothing, so they focus on the one that's moving. Natasha leaves her seat, heading towards the door and opening it. Her camera view shows multiple guards running around before she grabs a rope to swing herself down to their level, and the Sons are treated to seeing the Avenger in action.

They hear gunshots pinging off of metal, focusing on YN's camera view before alarms start blaring in the cockpit.

"Ooohhhh." The helicopter sways dangerously close to the prison and she barely manages to get it under control. "Woo! Sorry." She calls out when Natasha is forced to roll out of the way from the helicopter's tail.

"What are you doing?!" The redhead yells at YN through the windshield. "Are you kidding me?! Back up!"

YN gives Natasha a thumbs up. "We're both doing a really good job," she says while gaining more control of the aircraft.

All the Sons snort in amusement.

"They definitely act like siblings," Juice mumbles.

The helicopter then takes heavy gunfire and they can hear YN sigh. "Okay. Enough of this." She puts the aircraft on autopilot before leaving her seat. She heads to the side wall where she picks out a weapon, then turns to crouch in the opened doorway. With a missile launcher steadied on her shoulder, she fires at the guard shooting at her and takes out the entire tower. "Ha!"

"Holy shit. I think I'm in love," Juice mumbles again, this time earning a slap to the back of the head from Jax.

As YN reclaims her seat, they hear her say, "Whoaaaaaa." Their gaze darts to Natasha's screen where she's facing what appears to be an avalanche thanks to the explosion YN caused. "This would be a cool way to die."

Jax exhales roughly. "Jesus Christ. This girl's gonna give me a heart attack."

Anxious, the Sons watch as YN keeps her cool, navigating around the prison to find the perfect pickup location for Natasha and who was once her father. Natasha barely manages to grab hold of the man's arm as YN flies them out of danger, and all too soon the two of them are climbing the rope.

"Goddamn. Did she really just do that?" Opie asks.

Jax nods. "My sister's a badass."

Once Natasha reclaims her co-pilot's seat, they hear the man speak.

"Ah. Wow." His Russian accent is very heavy. They can't see what happens next, but they hear the man cry out. "Ow! Ah, okay. Why the aggression?" Neither woman answers him so the Sons take it that one of the girls hit him. "Is it your time of the month?"

Tig hisses, knowing full well that was not the question to ask.

"I don't get my period, dipshit. I don't have a uterus," YN answers.

"Or ovaries," Natasha chimes in.

"Yeah. That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy. They kind of just go in-" at this, they see YN's hands go up in front of her as she gestures her words to give the man a visual, "and they rip out all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there and they chop them all away. Everything-"

"Okay. Okay!" The man shouts.

"So you can't have babies," Natasha muses.

"Okay! You don't have to get so clinical and nasty."

The Sons all chuckle, but it's a tense amusement. On one hand the man asked for it, but on the other... they can't believe their little princess went through that.

"Oh well I was about to talk about fallopian tubes, but okay," YN trails off.

A couple minutes pass with no one talking and then the man is back at it again.

"It means so much to me that you came back for me."

"This guy just doesn't know when to shut up," Opie muses.

"No," Natasha's voice can be heard. "We only got you out because we need to get to the Red Room. You know where it is."

"I do not know where it is, but I know someone who might."

"Who?"

"Your mother." Natasha and YN glance at one another. "She's in St. Petersburg."

"Uhhh, I don't think we have enough fuel for St. Petersburg." They see YN's hand reach forward, moving something aside on the control panel to see a fuel gauge.

"No, we're good. We'll make it."

"Okay."

Just outside St. Petersburg, alarms start blaring.

YN and Natasha scramble to make a soft crash landing, both of them shouting at their father figure in Russian.

"I have never wanted to know Russian more than I do right now." Chibs laughs.

The Sons watch as the two Black Widows crash land the helicopter, muttering at the man they broke out of prison as they exit. They're standing in a field with no building in sight, staring at each other and the now useless helicopter.

"You should have brought the Avengers' superjet," the man utters.

Both girls look at him head on and the Sons get a good look at him for the first time. He is not the kindest, nor cleanest, looking man and they have a hard time believing this is the person the girls once called 'father'.

The man then pulls the girls into a hug at the same time, squeezing them and proclaiming how proud he is of them and some of their respective achievements he's heard all about. Natasha, disgusted, quickly dislodges from his hold, leaving YN to awkwardly accept a kiss on the forehead.

"Mhm. Okay. You smell disgusting," YN says before finally pushing away from him.

The man starts off in a direction and the girls are quick to follow. The entire walking trip, no one utters a word, so the Sons take a breather by checking on the garage and grabbing some food before meeting back in the room.

When they're paying attention once more, they find the trio on screen being greeted by a woman with a sniper rifle. Thankfully it's not pointed at them, but for this being the one the girls called 'mother', she doesn't seem too impressed to see them.

They're on a farm, warily checking rooms and washing up before they're instructed to take a seat at the table for a family dinner.

The Sons aren't sure if the girls forgot the cameras were rolling, so they're subjected to the most awkward and stilted family dinner they've ever witnessed.

When their father rejoins them, he's stuffed himself in a red suit that he claims still fits when it's obvious it barely does. He calls himself the 'Red Guardian' and boasts about his glory days. From there they jump to what the woman has been up to and she proudly admits that their mission twenty-one years ago in Ohio had been to achieve the ability to effectively mind control a person and take their free will from them.

"Holy shit. She's actually proud of that?" Tig asks.

Opie nods. "That's fucked up, man."

The woman then demonstrates for them, pulling out an iPad and pressing several buttons. A pig eventually walks in through the door and she shows them that she's going to command it to stop breathing. Natasha and YN are obviously uncomfortable when the pig starts to show distress, but the woman allows it to breathe again before sending it back outside.

"So you still work for them then?" Natasha asks.

The woman glances at Natasha before shaking her head. "No."

"Don't lie to them," the man says.

"I'm not lying-"

"You're Dreykov's architect."

And that- that seems to strike a nerve within the woman. "What were you then? If I was his architect, you were his- you were his partner! You were his business partner."

"No, no, no. I was patsy." He slams a fist on the table.

"Don't give me that."

"He sell me ideology-"

"Oh stop with the-"

"Shut up!" Natasha shouts. The parents fall silent. "You are an idiot." She tells the man who seems hurt by her words before she looks at the woman. "And you're a coward." The woman looks at her in surprise. "You're a coward," Natasha says again. "And our family was never real, so... there's nothing to hold on to."

"YN flinched," Opie says. "I think she cares more about them than she's letting on."

"We're moving on," Natasha says.

"Never family, huh?" The man drawls. "In my heart, I am simple man. And I think that for a couple of deep undercover Russian agents- I think we did pretty great as parents."

"Yes." The woman agrees. "We had our orders and we played our roles to perfection."

Natasha shakes her head at them. "Who cares? It wasn't real."

"What?" YN's voice quivers.

But Natasha isn't paying attention, too focused on the man and woman. "That wasn't real! Who cares?!"

"Don't say that. Please, don't say that."

"She's crying," Happy notices and they're all forced to watch YN try to hold her emotions back.

"It was real. It was real to me. You are my mother," she tells the woman at her side. "You were my real mother. The closest thing I ever had to one." A pause. "The best part of my life was fake," she takes a stuttering breath, "and none of you told me." The table is struck speechless and even Natasha looks regretful of her words.

YN looks at the one she called 'mother'. "And those agents you chemically subjugated around the globe? That was me." The woman looks surprised before YN glances at Natasha. "And you? You got out. Dreykov made sure no one could escape. Are you going to say anything?" Natasha doesn't. "No?" The woman moves to grab YN's hand, but she's quick to yank away. "Don't touch me."

YN grabs a bottle of vodka from the table before angrily leaving the room.

"YN." Natasha calls out, but YN shakes her head.

"No."

The Sons watch as YN walks to another room, sliding down the side of bed to sit on the floor. They can hear her sniffle and see her drink Vodka straight from the bottle, but none of them say anything.

Eventually they hear a door creak open, but the way the camera is facing leaves them in the dark as to who it is.

"I do not want to talk," YN says.

"That's fine. I will just sit here then." It's the Russian dude.

And true to his word, he doesn't utter a word.

"We should've ordered a pizza or something," Juice grumbles. "I'm so hungry."

Tig snorts. "Then order it, idiot. Have it delivered."

Juice gets up to walk to the corner of the room to place an order while everyone watches on.

YN is the first to crack. "You know I met my brother? That's where I was when Natasha found me."

"Brother? Truly?"

YN chuckles. "Da. He's the president of a very notorious motorcycle club. You would like him."

"Then I look forward to meeting him."

The amicable moment is cut short when the screen suddenly goes black before switching to night vision. The power went out.

"Whoa. What happened?" Juice asks as he returns to his seat.

"Don't know. Everything was fine and then-," Jax mumbles.

A blinding light fucks with the camera feed, but then comes back into focus. The man is standing in front of a window, shouting and challenging whoever's found them. Then all of sudden he wobbles back, turning, and the Sons see numerous tranq darts sticking out from his front.

"Holy shit! Are they tryin' the kill the man?!" Opie wonders.

As soon as he falls, YN keeps low to the floor as she scrambles for the door. The moment she finds her feet to run through the house, she's met with the woman who had been called mother.

"Melina, what are you doing? We need to go!"

"I'm sorry."

"What?"

YN gasps.

"What happened?" Jax sits a little taller in his seat.

YN yanks something out from her chest and when her hand comes into view of the camera, the Sons see a tranq dart sitting there. "Mama?"

The camera view topples as YN passes out.

"No she fuckin' didn't!"

Melina quickly comes into view on YN's camera, holding her hands up in surrender as she looks directly into the lens. "Don't fret, boys. It's all part of the plan."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Jax grumbles.

"I don't know, but only YN and Natasha knew about the cameras, so how did this woman know exactly where to look and who was watching?" Juice wonders.

No one says anything as other Black Widows make an appearance, collecting YN, Natasha and their father's body. The girls are dragged onto a separate helicopter than their father, and then it's a quiet ride to wherever it is they're being taken.

"What the fuck do we do?" Happy asks.

Everyone glances at the stoic man, unsure of how to proceed.

"You heard the woman; she says it's part of a plan." Tig shrugs.

"A plan YN wasn't clued in on?" Jax asks. "Nah. I don't like it."

"They're in a completely different country. We can't do jack shit from here," Juice says.

"And even if we even did have a plan, what chance do we have against trained assassins?" Opie wonders.

"I can't just fuckin' sit here!" Jax suddenly stands, kicking his chair back in a fit of anger.

No one tells him anything, instead just letting him pace his anger out.

They wait in silence, even as Juice leaves to collect his pizza and bring it back to the room. Eventually the girls are being moved, but both camera views show different ceilings. Natasha is taken one way and YN another.

Natasha's camera view shows she's tossed into a room, but it's YN's view that has everyone holding their breath. A man hovers above her- a man wearing a medical hat and mask and appears to be doing something to her face.

He's speaking to others in the room, but it's all in Russian and the Sons have no hope of understanding what's going on.

Jax is still pacing when there's a quiet groan and YN's camera view moves just a little. "Was that her?"

But before any of the Sons can answer, YN does it for him when she says, "This is not a cool way to die."

Everyone heaves a sigh of relief, anxiously watching the next moments unfold.

From Natasha's camera comes a voice that isn't Natasha- a voice that sounds like that Melina woman which confuses the hell out of the Sons. But she tells YN of a blade hidden in her belt, tells her to free herself and to collect the vials of the red dust to free her other sisters.

YN listens, freeing herself from wherever she'd been strapped down to, and then attacking the medical personnel in the room when they try to raise an alarm.

As YN disappears into a vent, they hear, "Collect the vials, free the widows. Do not get caught. Again."

They watch her crawl through the ceiling vents until she drops down, quietly exclaiming her disgust when she lands in a superhero pose. She sneaks around a corner, swiftly eliminating a guard, and then finds the red vials she needed to find.

YN is then informed by Melina that the Red Room is falling from the sky and that she needs to find Natasha as soon as possible.

"I'm so confused." Juice's brow is furrowed as he stares at the screen. "How did the mom end up with Natasha's camera?"

"They switched body suits. It's the only explanation," Jax says.

Tig scoffs. "They switch faces too then? How else did the mom end up in the cell meant for Natasha?"

The Sons are all quiet before Happy- HAPPY!- smirks. "They're assassins. Of course, they switched faces. I need to ask how they did it though. That would come in handy some day."

The Sons all groan and then their attention is dragged back to YN's screen where there's a bunch of movement going on.

"Holy shit. They're going to kill the lass," Chibs says as he watches many Black Widows beat the shit out of Natasha.

YN panics and rushes around before they all watch her wrap the remaining vials of dust around a grenade.

"Jesus fuckin' Christ, please tell me she just didn't do what I think she did?" Jax closes his eyes, unsure if he wants to watch.

"She did and she just tossed it into the crowd." Opie winces.

The vials explode above all the women, each and every assassin going stock still before glancing around in confusion.

"She did it. She fuckin' did it, boys!" Tig crows. "She freed the girls!"

YN rushes to Natasha, helping her up and yanking a knife from her back.

"Get them out of here," Natasha says right before an explosion sounds. "Get them to safety."

"Not without you."

"It's fine. I just need to collect some data. I'll be right behind you."

YN is reluctant to leave, but she eventually does. She and the other newly freed Widows are running through hallway after hallway, trying to stay on their feet as explosions sound off one right after the other.

They eventually make it out in the open and from there YN tells the other Widows to grab an aircraft. When asked where she's going, YN says, "Dreykov doesn't get to escape. Not again."

YN separates from the Widows, running full speed towards a helicopter. She starts climbing the side of it, steadying herself as she walks along one of the wings until she's bent over an engine.

"No, no, no. What the fuck is she doing?" Jax wonders.

She grunts and a moment later she has two batons in hand. She clasps them together, twisting so they lock into place to make one long baton.

"YN!"

Her body angles so the Sons can see Natasha running towards her, stopping several feet away and out of range from the gunfire they can hear. "Don't do it!"

"This was fun!"

"NO!"

"Tell Jax I'm sorry!" And then before she can second guess herself, she slams the baton downward.

An explosion engulfs the front of YN's camera and she's thrown backwards into the open sky.

"MOTHERFUCKER!"

All the Sons are on their feet now, watching in disbelief as YN freefalls through the sky.

"WHY THE FUCK- WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT!?"

Eventually YN's camera is just facing upward, but it's obvious she's still plummeting with flaming debris falling all around her.

"Holy shit. Check this out."

Jax, who had his hands clasped behind the back of his neck with his eyes closed, opens his eyes and looks at the screen.

Natasha is falling now too, only it's a deliberate fall as she aims for YN. Seconds later they collide, and Natasha is grumbling at YN to get the parachute on.

"Oh, thank fuck."

Natasha holds onto YN as their descent slows, but then she's letting go and freefalling again as YN screams for her.

YN eventually lands safely and minutes later a rather battered Natasha is joining her. She makes sure YN is okay before the girls have a tearful conversation where Natasha admits that their family was real to her too.

The other Widows find them, along with Melina and their father, and then Natasha is urging them to leave when they hear sirens in the distance.

"Go. Go back to your brother. I'll see you soon."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

After hugging it out, YN is escorted onto a helicopter where the Black Widows are confused about what they're going to do now. Melina promises to help them, along with the help of Alexei, and tells them where to go.

Then the attention is back on YN and Melina wants to know all about the brother Natasha mentioned. YN tells them, but keeps names and locations very vague.

"She's okay, brother. She's coming home," Opie says. The words are meant for Jax, but everyone in the room needed to hear it.

The tension slowly bleeds from everyone and then Jax is making his way towards the door. "When she gets back, her ass is going on lockdown."

The remaining Sons chuckle.

"I'd like to see him try and put her on lockdown," Chibs grins. "She'd murder him in the ring."

"I'd pay to watch that fight," Happy says.

Tig smirks. "What did I say, huh? Family of badasses. John, Gemma, Jax, and now YN? I'd pay to see anyone give lip to that girl."

"Yeah? How much we talkin'?" Happy wonders, expression curious.

Opie rolls his eyes, clamping a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Don't do it, Hap."

"Do it. Please, do it," Juice begs.

"Fifty bucks," Tig suddenly calls out.

"Done."

Chibs groans. "Your funeral, idiot." 

A few days later, you find your way back to the States. You hadn't told your brother and just got a flight to California before taking a cab to the garage.

It's as you're walking through the lot that you're recognized, someone hollering that the princess was back. You rolled your eyes, but braced yourself for the impending collision.

Seconds later, Jax is run through the bay doors. You drop your duffel bag, grunting when Jax collides with you, and wrap your arms tightly around him. "Lockdown. Your ass is on lockdown until I can come to terms that you didn't die."

You laugh into your brother's chest. "M'kay. Whatever you say."

"I'm serious, YN. I thought you were going to die."

"I know." Then pulling back so you can stare up at him, you ask, "So is it a house lockdown or club lockdown?"

"Club. We're staying here."

"Okay then."

Soon enough you're being passed from Son to Son, the ones closest to Jax welcoming you back.

"So how was that fall?" Juice asks.

You chuckle. "It was a rush, but I don't recommend it."

"I don't know. If that redhead of yours was the one rescuing me, I wouldn't mind the fall," Tig says.

You shake your head at him, grinning. "As much as I'm glad to be back, I need to sleep."

"Come on." Jax picks up your dropped bag. "Your room's ready for you."

You end up sleeping for nearly twelve hours straight, eating your weight in food afterwards, and then sleeping again. Jax is content that you're within eyesight, and once you're in a better mood to face people you start focusing on being a bit normal once more.

You're an excellent bartender, but you butt heads with the crow eaters quite frequently that Jax tries to find something else for you to do. You're bored behind the desk in the office, and it's only when some entitled douchebag brings in his sport's bike to be fixed that the Sons realize what an asset you'd be to the garage. Because while all the mechanics are busy, and poor Half Sack is dealing with the whininess of the douchebag, you walk right up to the bike, locate the issue, and explain how to fix it. The douchebag didn't want to believe that a girl could do what he couldn't, but with Happy backing you up he had to grudgingly take your word for it.

Jax was so impressed that he wanted to see what you were truly capable of, so he grabbed a bike from the junkyard and told you to fix it up. You took the challenge and showed all the Sons that you could be a mechanic just as good, if not better, than them.

◈◈◈

Happy's finally got you into the ring, much to everyone's delight. Some of them had seen the fancy footwork you were capable of, but none of them knew how much of a punch you packed. So, when Happy gave you the first punch for free, you stunned even him when his head snapped to the side, and you busted his lip.

Happy looked back at you, expression stunned, before he smiled. You swore you heard someone swear as others started to make bets, and then the two of you really went for it.

Happy obviously gets some hits in, but only body shots. Either you were too quick for him to catch you in the face or Jax mentioned something about keeping the hits below the neck. You take great pleasure in hitting the man where it hurts, surprising him with your strength. Jax is far too amused watching his boy bleed and when he tells you to finish it, you shock everyone by using the ropes around the ring to jump off from, wrap your thighs around Happy's head, and then twist your entire body's weight downward to flip him over.

When Happy lands with a thud and a grunt, you squeeze your thighs tighter until he taps out.

"That's my fuckin' sister!" Jax crows.

You remain laying on the mat, panting and heaving until Happy gives you a hand up. He flashes you a bloody smile, hands you a water bottle, and the two of you lean against the ropes as you catch your breath.

As you're listening to the Sons joke and tease Happy about losing to a girl, a black SUV pulls into the lot. One by one, everyone starts to turn when no one gets out, but the windows are tinted so dark that the only thing you can determine is that there are two individuals in the vehicle.

Jax looks at you and you look at him, offering him a shrug. You drop your water bottle down into the hands of a Son, but before you can slide out between the ropes, the driver's door is opening.

Natasha steps out and the tension seems to drain out of the small, gathered crowd though some are apprehensive about an Avenger being there. "At ease, boys. My business is with my sister."

"Yeah? And what is that?" You shout. "You could've called."

"I could have, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise."

"What surprise?"

By now you're standing on the outside of the ropes, standing on the edge of the ring. Just then the passenger door opens, drawing your gaze, and your brow furrows at the man who steps out. He's wearing a leather jacket, hands shoved into the pockets, but it's his jawline that makes you tense.

You'd know that chiseled face anywhere, even with his hair shorn close to his head.

"You're supposed to be dead."

"Funny. I could say the same about you."

"Uhh, English, please," Jax says.

But seeing as you're too stunned to say anything else, Natasha happily takes the lead. "Gentlemen, let me introduce you to my friend James Buchanan Barnes."

"Holy shit," you hear Juice utter. "That's the fuckin' Winter Soldier, man!"

You hop off the side of the ring, hesitantly making your way towards the man. "You remember?"

He nods, lips twitching. "Some. More keeps coming back every day."

"How?"

"A princess in Wakanda helped me sort my head out."

"The triggers?"

"Gone."

You smile and huff a laugh in disbelief, and when the Asset offers you the same in return, you close the distance between the two of you. His arms engulf you and you let yourself bask in the moment of being reunited with him.

"What exactly are we missing?" Jax asks.

Natasha grins, eyes steady on her little sister and Barnes. "When HYDRA had control over James, they used him to train us in the Red Room. My guess is they waited too long in between memory wipes, and he and YN grew close. So, to prevent their greatest weapon rebelling, they separated the two by sending YN away on a mission. James told me that they told him YN was killed and he never saw her again."

"And he just knew she was here because..."

"I had to tell him, Teller. My whole team saw the footage from my body cam. He recognized her."

"Is he going to be an issue?"

"What? Do you mean for the little illegal operations that the Sons of Anarchy may or may not be a part of?" Jax stares at Natasha in surprise and she smirks. "I did my research."

"We're not-"

"Relax. I don't care what you do so long as you don't pull YN into it."

Jax's eyes narrow. "And if she inserts herself into club business?"

"Then I suggest whatever crime you're committing isn't big enough to draw the attention of the Avengers."

"Wait, what?" Natasha chuckles at his expression. "You're just gonna let-"

"I'm not letting YN do anything. She's an adult. But you've seen what Black Widows are capable of. You've heard rumors of what we've done. Do you truly think our little sister is innocent?"

"Well no, but-"

"But nothing. She can make her own decisions. And as for Bucky? He's done terrible things and even though he's trying to make up for it, silly biker's business is something he'll most likely overlook."

Jax has so many questions for the woman who had more years with his baby sister, but he's interrupted by Juice. "Hey, man, is this something we're okay with?" He asks while gesturing towards YN who is leading Bucky towards the club. "Because if not, I do not call dibs on telling the Winter Soldier he can't bone the club princess."

Natasha actually laughs as Jax seems to wince. "Nah, man. Leave it. That's her business."

"Oh thank god."

"Well while you boys get back to work or whatever it was you were doing while YN was kicking your boy's ass in the ring, I'm going to go get food. I'm pretty sure YN and Bucky are going to work up quite the appetite."

She smirks again as she dodges Jax's playful swat.

◈◈◈

Hours later, after Natasha and Bucky have gone off to book a room at the local hotel, you find yourself sitting outside on the top of a picnic table with your brother.

"So, this is the life, huh?" You ask, staring up at the night sky. "Working ten-hour shifts, partake in shady side jobs every once in a while, and drink the night away."

"Yep."

"I can get used to this."

"Can you?" You glance at Jax and his expression is serious. "Can you get used to not being an assassin?"

"Being a Black Widow is ingrained in my every muscle." You smile sadly at him. "You can take the girl out of the Red Room, but you can't take the Red Room out of the girl."

"So, if Natasha calls..."

"I will answer, but I will do everything to prevent any blow back on you or Charming."

"I guess that's all I can ask for."

"Yeah." You huff a laugh and then ask, "So did Happy pop a boner or what when he saw the Winter Soldier?" Jax laughs and you press on. "I'm serious! I'm surprised he didn't ask for pointers on how to kill someone and clean up his tracks. It's like Christmas come early for him."

Jax shakes his head. "Happy's smart enough to not piss off someone like him."

"If you say so."

"Mhmm." Jax takes a pull of his beer. "So, what's the deal between you and him?"

"Nothing much. We liked each other. We made it obvious. And the Red Room sought to separate us. They told me he botched a mission and was killed."

"And you never questioned it?"

"I couldn't."

"Is he gonna stick around?"

You shrug. "For a few days, then he and Nat have to go back."

"You'll be happy here without him?"

"Of course." You glance at your brother, offering him a small smile. "I've only just found you. I'm not about to fuck off and leave you behind."

Jax grins. "Look at us, just a couple of badasses."

"A family of badasses."

Jax clinks the neck of his beer bottle with yours, chuckling. "Yeah. A family of badasses."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 12 11
A collection of imagines and one shots from all my favorite fandoms. Female Reader inserts. !!!! May contain adult themes. Warnings will be at the be...
10.7K 417 199
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ "๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ-" "๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ."โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ โ˜…ยท.ยท'ยฏ'ยท.ยทโ˜… ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
235K 2.9K 66
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...