𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑡𝑨𝑳 𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑬 | E...

Autorstwa nijirobaee

π‡πŽπ”π’π„ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘π€π†πŽπ "𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’•π’π’†π’”π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’•π’˜π’ π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’” 𝒐𝒇 οΏ½... WiΔ™cej

Introduction I
PROLOGUE
Introduction II
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Authors Note!
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Important Authors Note
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapty Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Authors Note Again Sorry
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six

Chapter Fourteen

6.6K 245 40
Autorstwa nijirobaee

Aemond watched sharply as Cregan twirled Elia around on the dance floor before pulling her back and resting one hand on her lower back while the other remained holding her hand. He couldn't stand the sight of them dancing together, it infuriated him to see them in such an intimate way.

Aegon smirked up at his younger brother, "Jealous brother?" He teased.

Aemond pulled his eye away from Elia to glare at Aegon, "Is that truly what you see?"

Aegon nodded, "Absolutely, you couldn't make it more obvious" he said.

Aemond scowled, "Then you're even more of a fool then I thought" he said, keeping his posture tall and proud.

Aegon chuckled, "I may be a fool brother, but I'm not blind" he taunted.

Aemond ignored his brother, changing his gaze over to look at anything else, as long as it wasn't Elia and Cregan.

Elia yelped cheerfully as Cregan put his hands on her waist and picked her up, spinning her around in the air. She kept her hands rested on his broad shoulders as he pulled off such a move.

Others had since joined in the dancing when they saw Cregan and Elia take the dance floor, including Rhaenyra and Daemon, Lucerys and Rhaena then finally Jacaerys and Helaena.

Elia glanced over to where Aegon and Aemond were still standing. Since the dancing had begun, the group of girls from earlier had migrated towards the two Targaryen Princes, though only two of the six girls had mustered up enough courage to speak to them.

A girl around a year older than Elia with long ginger locks was engaging in what appeared to be a very intimate conversation with Aegon, which he seemed to be enjoying very much as he had his hand places tightly on her lower back.

Elia moved her gaze from Aegon and over to Aemond, who also had a girl near him. A girl who also looked a year older than Elia with black locks had her hands tucked behind her back as she circled around Aemond, like a lioness circling her pray. Aemond was following the black haired girl with his eye, a slight smirk playing on his lips as she continued to circle him. The girls dress was as revealing if not more so than Elia's, and the girl also had much bigger breasts than Elia, leaving much for Aemond to lust upon. This bothered Elia more than she imagined it would, she hadn't for a moment anticipated that Aemond would actually appear to enjoy this girls attention, but there he was, watching her closely.

She tried her best to keep her attention off of Aemond and the black haired girl by directing her focus to her dance with Cregan.

"Is something bothering you Princess?" Cregan inquired with a frown.

Elia shook her head, forcing a believable smile as best she could, "Not at all Ser, I'm rather delighted actually, I hadn't ever taken you for much of a dancer" she expressed.

Cregan smiled, "Well, I didn't take you for much of a dancer either" he said.

Elia laughed, "I'm not really, this is probably the second time I've danced properly" she said.

Cregan furrowed his brows in interest, "What was the first?" He questioned.

"With Jace, he was the one who actually taught me how to dance with a partner" Elia admitted.

Cregan glanced over at Jacaerys, who was dancing fabulously with Helaena, they truly were an exquisite pair.

"Well he is doing quite well for himself" Cregan commented with a chuckle.

Elia nodded, "Indeed he is".

A few more minutes passed before Elia's feet had began to ache from dancing for longer than she was use to. She and Cregan broke apart from their dancing position before walking off the dance floor and over to the buffet table where only Aegon was left standing.

"Aegon, where's Aemond?" Elia asked as she noticed her bothersome uncle was no longer there.

Aegon pointed toward the dance floor. Elia followed his finger until her eyes set upon Aemond, gliding across the dance floor with the same black haired girl from earlier.

"Well well, would you look at Aemond go" Cregan commented with a chuckle.

Elia pulled her eyes away from Aemond and returned them to Aegon, she was desperate on chancing the subject now, "What happened to the ginger girl you were so enthralled with?" She asked with a smirk.

Aegon returned her smirk, "Noticed that did you? Nah, she got boring, gingers were never my taste anyway" he said in a casual tone.

Elia laughed, "You're vile, I hope you know that" she remarked.

Aegon nodded, still holding a proud smirk, "Very much so".

"If you'll excuse me Princess, my Prince, I have other matters to tend to while I'm here" Cregan said politely.

"Of course Ser" Elia granted with a smile.

Cregan gave both the young royals a nod before departing with them, taking off along to the other side of the ballroom.

Elia sighed, relieved to finally have some time to herself to relax, with the exception of Aegon, who wasn't being much of a bother as he simply sipped on his wine while observing the dance.

Elia's peace didn't last very long though as she could see in the corner of her eye someone else approaching her, and she had a pretty good idea of whom it was.

"Princess Elia, we finally reunite after so long" Theodore said rather loudly, a cocky grin on his face.

"Ser Baratheon" Elia said acknowledging the dark haired boy in front of her.

Theodore was the same age as Elia, they met only a year prior when she and her family attended Theodores 17th nameday. Since then, Theodore has taken a liking to Elia and had recently requested on a betrothal between the two, though Elia was quick to refuse, she did not for one moment find an interest in the Baratheon boy.

"You look ravishing this evening if I may say so" Theodore said in his usual confident tone.

"You're much too kind Ser" Elia said, forcing a grateful smile, though in truth she wished he would leave her alone immediately, she couldn't stand his cockiness.

"I'm surprised more men have not attempted to sweep you up for a dance" He frowned, his confident tone remaining.

"I have just finished a dance with Ser Cregan of Winterfell, I fear I've been quite exhausted for the moment" Elia replied, she knew where this conversation was going and she wished it wouldn't further.

"Well I suppose I'll have to keep you company until you have regained enough energy to dance with I" he said with a grin.

Aegon chuckled as he placed his cup on the table, "And who are you?" He questioned.

Theodore frowned in offence that Aegon didn't have the first clue of who he was, "My Prince I'm surprised you don't remember me, Ser Theodore Baratheon of Storms End, we met at my nameday only a year prior" he stated.

"No, your fathers of Storms End, you're merely his kin who doesn't have a chance in his succession with your older brother as his inheritor" Aegon said rather rudely as he refilled his wine cup.

Theodore gaped at Aegon's comment.

Elia on the other hand could only hold one hand over her mouth as she chuckled quietly at Aegon, she knew that Theodore's pride would be deeply wounded by such a comment, especially from a Targaryen Prince.

Ser Theodore fumbled for a moment before he finally managed to find words again, "I fear I've overstayed my welcome, Princess, Prince, I'll see you both later" he said with a nod before speeding off.

Elia pulled her hand away from her mouth and looked at Aegon, "Thank you Uncle, I don't think I would have survived his company" she said gratefully.

Aegon laughed, "I could tell, but I was more doing it for his sake, Aemond probably would have castrated him if he knew what Ser Baratheons intentions were with you and I'd rather not have blood spilt on my wife's nameday" he said.

Elia narrowed her eyes as she frowned, "And what on earth has given both you and Jace the idea that Aemond would do such a thing over me?" She questioned.

Aegon chuckled, "You haven't noticed?" He asked.

Elia held her frown, "Noticed what?" She demanded.

Aegon pouted teasingly, taking a quick sip of his wine before replying, "Well I suppose you'll have to figure it out for yourself" he said with a smirk.

Elia glared at him, "You're a bloody thorn in my ass aren't you?" She scowled, though there was no aggression in her tone.

Aegon shrugged, "Well you wouldn't be the first to say such a thing" he admitted.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

8.9K 351 36
In a world where The North stayed an independent kingdom after the Targaryen conquerors took the rest of Westeros, the Northern kingdom is in shamble...
359K 12K 101
Enemies to Lovers. π—”π—˜π— π—’π—‘π—— 𝗧𝗔π—₯π—šπ—”π—₯π—¬π—˜π—‘ π—™π—”π—‘π—™π—œπ—–π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...
49.2K 878 16
she is the (only) trueborn daughter of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Lord Laenor Velaryon. after her younger brother, Lucerys, slices out the eye o...
247K 9.1K 52
Baelon II Velaryon is the son of Rhaenyra Targaryen. Just like his mother he was a strong willed dragon rider. Built for the clouds and forged for fi...