SATANIC▮Male Wednesday/M3gan...

By Mondayblu3

▬▬▬"What the fuck...."▬▬▬ ///Male M3gan/Wednesday x jjk/// Satanic-Of or characteristic of Satan In which a s... More

Satanic
M A I N P L A Y L I S T
Characters
Prologue
(1) Savage- Bahari
(2) People I don't like-UPSAHL
(3) Fuck you-Lily Allen
(4) Ghost - Confetti
(5)Daisy - Ashnikko
(6) She calls me daddy - King Mala
(7) Venom - Little Simz
(8) Middle finger - bohnes
(9) Chosen One by Valley - Wolves
(10) Remember my name - Son of Regions
(11) It's my birthday - Anne Marie
(12) Legend - The Score
(13) Devil I know - Allie X
(11) Control - Halsey
(15) PS5 - Salem Ilese
(16) House of card - BTS
(17) Perfect - Ed Sheeran
(18) Living hell - Bella Poarch
(19) Heaven - Julia Michaels
(20) Cradles - Sub Urban
(21) I feel like I'm drowning - Two feet
(22) Jokes on you - Charlotte Lawrence
(23) Twenty One Pilots - Heathens
(24) Logic - Broken People
(25) Sucker for pain - LiL Wayne
(26) Those eyes - New west
(27)Overwhelmed - Royal & the Serpent
-Extra-
(28) I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
(29) Bellyache - Billie Eilish
(30) Kill - BillSZA
(31) Darkside - NEONI
(33) Be My Queen - Seafret
(34) Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys
(35) Chlorine - Twenty one pilots
(36) Dusk till dawn - ZAYN
(37) Beggin - Maneskin
(38) Black out days - Phantogram
(39) idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish
(40) Die For You - The Weeklnd
(41) Arabella - Arctic Monkeys
(42) IDFC - Blackbear
A/N
(43) Lucid Dreams - Juice WRLD
(44) Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
(45) The 30th - Billie Eilish
A/N
(46) Without you - The kid LAROI
Satanic

(32) Enemy - Imagine dragons

99 7 0
By Mondayblu3

Chapter thirty-two

"No, I will never hurt you. Never."

Mondayblu3

→_→💀←_←

Kyojuro sat in the middle of a circle of candles which were lit up in a dark room with a black book in front of him. Lucifer stood at a side, waiting for the right moment to interfere.

"You're not coming?" Kyojuro look at Lucifer as he crossed his legs, putting his hands on his lap and did the praying position.

"You should do this by yourself," Lucifer chuckled a bit, "Beside, someone needs to stay here and take care of you're physical body."

Kyojuro nodded slowly, then close his eyes softly. He slowly started floaty up as the black book did the same. It was currently the first time that Kyojuro had done this so everything has to be perfect before he get stuck in Georgia's dream.

It was currently midnight, thus saying everyone's asleep.

There was darkness at first. Kyojuro couldn't see anything. Just black. Suddenly, a blurry sight came as Kyojuro opened his eyes fully, seeing himself in a house.

Kyojuro's eyes widen when he heard a noise. The noise stopped as Kyojuro walked around the house. The house was kinda shabby but it was clean and neat at the same.

Kyojuro walked forward, going to the living room. Kyojuro slowly walked, ready to strike at any moment. Kyojuro hid behind the door, peeking a bit at the living room.

Just what he saw.

Himself.

But he wasn't him. He was a six year old kid wearing a plain white shirt and shorts, eating ice cream on the couch.

Kyojuro dropped his weapons, walking into the living, not caring if himself saw him. But the six year old Kyojuro didn't see him. Kyojuro was not visible in others dream.

"Kyo, eat finish your ice cream." Kyojuro turned his head and face the kitchen, seeing Georgia walking towards the six year old him.

Georgia was dreaming of him?

If she did, how could she not realize him in the real world?

"Can I have some more?" Young Kyojuro whined, showing his empty bowl of ice cream with pleading eyes.

"No, Kyo." Georgia pinch young Kyojuro in the cheeks, "Their bad for you. That's why we have it every once in a while."

"But just this timmmme?" Young Kyojuro huffed.

"Noooo." Georgia smiled sweetly.

Kyojuro took a gulp, covering his mouth with his hands preventing him from screaming and crying on the spot.

The scene in front of him never happened in the past but he knew that Georgia dreamed of him. Georgia dreamed of him.

Kyojuro was happy.

Georgia had a chance of remembering her true son. 

Georgia took the bowl away from young Kyojuro, whom groan as he sild back down the couch while Georgia smiled sweetly, walking to the kitchen.

Kyojuro followed Georgia to the kitchen and saw he washing the dish. Kyojuro walked closer to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, thinking she wouldn't feel him.

But she did.

Georgia turned around an faced Kyojuro with shock eyes, stepping back a bit. Kyojuro had the same expression as Georgia, not knowing how she could feel him.

"Who are you?" Georgia took a frying pan at the counter and point it at Kyojuro.

"How can you...." Kyojuro scoffed, sweating a bit.

"Why do you look like..." Georgia narrowed her eyes, taking another step back, "Kyojuro? W-What?"

Georgia turned her head back to the living room, seeing the younger Kyojuro then back to Kyojuro.

"My son's right there yet..." Georgia looked in disbelief as Kyojuro mouth agape, walking forward. Georgia was frighten as she walked back, trying to leave the largest gap between the two.

"Georgia..." Kyojuro reach his hand forward, trying to touch her.

He missed Georgia terribly yet now his here with her, well, not in reality.  

Georgia continued backing off as Kyojuro walked forward. he wanted to hug her in his arms for hours. He missed her warmth.

"Georgia..." Kyojuro's eyes watered, "I'm your true son."

"W-What?" Georgia scoffed, turning to see the young Kyojuro, facing the TV like nothing was happening, "What this?"

"Georgia." Kyojuro took another step forward, "Can you come to me?" 

Kyojuro was that desperate. He just wanted to see her again, feel her.

"Please don't hurt me." Georgia fell down, moving back as Kyojuro stopped on his tracts.

"What?" Kyojuro voice came of weak and soft, "No, I will never hurt you. Never."

Kyojuro eyes suddenly open, seeing that he was in black room instead of Georgia's dream. He was sitting on the ground as he turned his head and saw Lucifer walking to him.

"Why am I here." Kyojuro stood up.

"Your time is up. There's a limit." Lucifer stated.

"You never mention that."

"Well, I just did." Lucifer chuckled, facing down on the ground, "So, want to go to Hell and meet Maze?"

"Wait," Kyojuro pause, "Georgia dream of me. How come she can't recognize me in real life?"

"Kyojuro," Lucifer sigh, "Remember whenever you're asleep, you dream about something but woke up only remembering a small part of it?"

"I don't dream. I'm in Hell every time."

"Oh, right, I forgotten. Well, you can't remember the full dream when people wake up so the same goes with Georgia. She can't remember a thing in her dream but she always dream of you."

"How?" Kyojuro scoffed.

"Cause you two still have a connection." Lucifer fill Kyojuro sleeve up to his elbow, showing a long red string tied around his wrist.

"When was this here?" 

"It's only visible to me and I can allow others to see them. Such as now." Lucifer explained, tying another knot on his wrist, "Since you guys red string haven't tear yet, there might be a chance you guys can reunite."

"Really?" Kyojuro let out a smile.

"Yeah. That's way Maze always ask you to use her power. She want you to have hope." 

"All this times I thought she was trying to use me or something..." Kyojuro eyed Lucifer in suspicion.

"Maze love you. You know that." Lucifer pointed out, "Why do you think she gave you her face and power?"

"She tortured me." Kyojuro scoffed, remembering his time in Hell.

"Oh, the other demons would have done so much worse." Lucifer laughed, "Why do you think Maze is always the one?"

"Why?"

"Cause you are the reason she's living." Lucifer pocked Kyojuro's nose, "Remember? You saved her from the angels."

"Since when?" 

"Since a time you can't remember."        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 386 6
ever since boboiboy unlocked his lunar element solar is acting strange why ? read the story to find out Number 1 in #boboiboysolar ( 6 aug 21 ) Nu...
DADDY By Sigyn

Fanfiction

82.7K 2.5K 45
Hisoka picks up a little girl in the streets. Can a selfish, uncaring, pleasure driven clown act as a father figure to someone? _____________________...
185K 388 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni