Quaintrelle||M.M

By Tleven

Nineteen year old Jade Elise Sanders is on the verge of flunking out of college while struggling to live unde... More

A/n: Important details!
C.1
C.2
C.3
C.4
C.5
C.6
C.7
C.8
C.9
C.10
C.11
C.12
C.13
C.14
C.15
C.16
C.17
C.18
C.19
C.20
C.21
C.22
C.23
C.24
C.25
C.26
C.28
C.29
C.30
C.31
C.32
C.33
C.34
C.35
C.36
C.37
C.38
C.39
C.40

C.27

2K 37 15
By Tleven

*Jade*

Numerous emotions filtered through me that I had to mask with a poker face instead. I wondered if she knew who I was and was playing dumb or if Dácio truly never mentioned us being a couple.

"Jade, his girlfriend," I answered cockily as I took her hand in mine.

I tried to hide my disgust as we shook hands. Dácio just stood by his desk sipping his coffee while scrolling on his phone.

"Oh, nice to meet you! I was wondering why his order was so long this morning," she smiled.

I giggled a small 'yeah' as I looked to him here and there in hopes he'd save me from having to speak any further.

To my luck, he did.

"Dani, did you finish going through those emails like I asked you?" Dácio asked.

"Yes sir."

As she answered him I noticed the similarities we had to share. While she was shorter than me she still had a curvy figure, and I hated to admit it but her face was stunning. Not only that, but we both had to address to him as sir whenever doing anything he asked.

Which made me ponder what made me so different after all...

"Anything new?" He asked, passing me my coffee that I had almost forgotten about.

"Mr. Liles is still waiting on that invoice, and almost went without paying. You might want to look into your employment held responsible for that," she recommended, reading through the small pen pad tucked in her suit jacket.

"Hmm... anything else?"

I just sipped my coffee in disgust as I watched the two interact while perched on the edge of his desk. Legs crossed and eyes slit as I bit my tongue.

"Not as of right now. Just receipts and reminders that I've already added to your calendar sir," she answered, tucking the paper away like a nerd.

"Very well, thank you," he complimented.

"No problem sir."

"Jade will be joining you at our meeting this morning. I just want her to watch, and you dismiss any talk towards her, understand?" He advised.

"Yes sir."

The more she said sir the more I wanted to rip my own ears off.

"Oh, and great work on the order. I mistyped and you somehow still got it right, I'm impressed," he breathily chuckled, giving her a quaint nod on his way to the door.

"Oh no worries. I'd be more disappointed in myself if I got it wrong. I have been here for almost a year now," she giggled back.

While the situation clearly showed to be platonic, I still couldn't stand it. I no longer wanted my breakfast. At least not until she was out of site.

"You will be joining me again on the annual trip right?" Dacio asked, making my ears perk up like a hound.

"Of course sir, I wouldn't miss it for the world," she giggled goofily.

I kept glaring between the two over the edge of my cup. I tried my hardest to conceal any radiating attitude but I could tell it wasn't working.

"Shit," Dacio seethed suddenly as he looked down at himself.

I noticed the faint drip of coffee from his chin as he shook his head.

"No worries," Danielle shewed off as she moved into action.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She simply walked over to his bookshelf with drawers attached at the bottom and retrieved a black tie. I looked to Dácio who was already undoing his stained tie, careful of his slicked hair as he slid it off.

Just as Danielle went to reach around his neck I cut the two off. I had seen enough.

"That won't be necessary," I smiled fakely as I took the tie for myself.

"How about you go set up that meeting he's supposed to have instead?" I continued, not caring for the infliction in my voice.

Danielle and Dácio both shared a look of shock as I kept going unbothered. When in reality I had no idea how to tie a tie and was shitting myself with nerves of what he may say.

"Yes.. maam," she breathily chuckled, before doing as told and showing her way out.

As soon as the doors closed behind miss so called Dani I felt better, but not for too long.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" Dácio glared down at me as he took my neck into his grasp.

My breath hitched in my throat as he rung me tightly, almost knocking me off of my feet as I held onto his muscular arm.

"You are not her boss. I am, and I don't appreciate this attitude you've been carrying since she arrived," he scolded.

"I-I'm sorry sir I just.." I couldn't find the words.

Well, truthfully, I didn't want to find them.

"What? Jealous?" He lifted a brow while glaring down.

Yes. He was absolutely right, and while I had every reason to be I let my emotions get the better of me, and used my actions instead of my words.

"You think I have something with Danielle?" Dácio kept testing.

When I didn't answer he just gripped my throat even tighter.

"Yes sir," I dryly choked out.

"You think I'd rather her be my submissive?"

Hell, maybe.

"Yes sir," I kept answering out of fear if I didn't.

"How many times have I reassured you Jade?"

His assurance didn't matter considering our relationship was still fresh. Especially when he had the blonde version of me at his office every day.

"Clearly not enough," I slickly replied once he loosened up, only digging my grave even deeper.

I watched a number of emotions flicker through his dark eyes as time slowed. It felt like when you watched a movie during its climax, and seconds turned into minutes.

He roughly threw me over his desk so hard that I felt the wind get knocked out of my lungs. I tried my hardest to catch my breath again but failed. His long fingers found the perfect grip on my roots, and he used that to pull me back into his chest.

My ass pressed hardly into his crotch as my back arched and neck craned.

"I bring you to my place of work and you repay me by misbehaving. Naughty sluts deserve to stay at home, in their cage," he disrespectfully scowled in my ear, but all I became was turned on.

A hard smack against my ass let me know my punishment was just beginning.

"I wanted our first time to be special, but you don't deserve that.. so here's what's gonna happen Jade," he began.

He let go of my hair and the familiar pulse of blood through my tender scalp flowed. I listened to his belt buckle clatter as I stared ahead at the view that I knew would soon become blurry.

"Since you think I lust after others..." he started binding my wrists behind my back with his belt.

"... I'm going to fuck you like the whore you think she is.." he breathily chuckled, c*ck becoming increasingly hard against my ass.

I winced as he tightened the restraints as far as they would go. My hips were digging into the wooden desk painfully because he was pushing against me so hard.

He snatched my skirt and panties down in one swift motion. I didn't even get the chance to step out of them as he returned to his previous stance.

"You may cum, but you cannot make a sound, and you will no longer be coming to the meeting. You can sit and think about what you've done without any after care," he explained, pants unzipping as I felt the hot girth of his member rest between my ass.

"Understand?" He asked before entering, smacking my ass roughly.

"Yes sir," I croaked, upset it had to be this way but glad it was finally happening.

No more words were uttered. Instead I just bit back a yelp as Dácio rammed himself deep inside of me.

It had been months since the last time I had sex, and besides toys and fingers nothing of this size had been inside since. While it wasn't painful, it did feel uncomfortable at first, and I tried my best to fight the tears before the pleasure seeped in.

Since I couldn't make a peep, I used my silence to enjoy his sounds instead. Dácio breathed heavily as he stroked rhythmically against my walls. One of his hands held the belt around my wrist, worsening the burn of the leather, while the other gripped my waist firmly.

He'd grunt here and there as I felt his tip knock at my cervix. I was struggling to stay on my feet the more I gushed around him as my orgasm built.

Just when I wanted to cum he erased the pleasure with pain by deeply jamming inside of me, laying his body weight on top of mine as he breathed down into my ear.

"You don't deserve to be fucked like this," he seethed, before turning my head by my hair just so he could lay a slap across my cheek.

I wanted to yell out in so many emotions but was condemned to silence. The thoughts in my head drove me to tears as I just continued enduring his aggressive fucking.

He mercilessly kept pounding me from behind. The sound of his balls slapping my clit echoed in the office, making me wonder who on Earth could be hearing us right now.

The pace changed as he moved with ease. Dácio finally stopped his rain from behind only to turn me around, allowing me to finally step out of my clothes.

He swiftly hoisted me onto the desk, rough hands gripping my thighs as he moved me to his liking. His suit jacket was on the floor along with my skirt and panties. His new and stained tie laid not too far away, and his button up was partially undone as fallen hairs began to stick to his forehead. He had pit staines ruining his shirt, and a mess on his c*ck from me as he stared me down.

I supported myself on my bound hands as he moved me around some more. He put my legs on his shoulders as I leaned onto my hands, ankles parallel with his ears as we stared each other down.

We were both angry but for different reasons, yet he was the only one allowed to take out his wrath, and I couldn't change that.

He slipped back inside as he held onto my neck with both hands. My mouth gaped, and he used that opportunity to hold it open before spitting into it.

I gladly swallowed as I eyed him down, showing him that this punishment wasn't fazing me in the slightest bit, but it was.

I wanted to bend and weaken his hard demeanor with my words, but I simply didn't have the option.

My abdomen tightened as he began stroking, hitting so deep that I almost saw stars.

"You drive me crazy.." he panted, more vulnerable than he most likely intended.

Dácio couldn't close his mouth as he breathed deeply in between strokes. Every few pumps I'd get a groan that made my toes curl and walls clench around him.

He gripped the back of my neck with one hand, using the free one to slap at every piece of skin he could find. He started by slapping across my face some, causing my cheeks to sting as I felt the blood rush to them. Then to my breast that he slapped and pinched at while he fucked me senselessly.

My body was slowly falling numb to his roughness, and I could feel the faint black out spell coming on.

Just before my eyes rolled into the back of my head Dácio gripped my face with both hands, pulled our faces together, and moaned into a sensual kiss as I felt the hot pressure of his seed spill into me.

Now the only sounds were our heavy breathing and his gentle strokes as he rode his high out.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 68.6K 34
[18+] smut warning Isabella Suárez When her father passes A 21 year old mafia princess, still new to this lifestyle, is set to marry her worst enemy...
959K 17.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
1.6M 33.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
1.3M 33.6K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo, an 18 year old high school senior overwhelmed by the pressures of work and school, finds himself desperat...