The System Forced Me To Raise...

Par LiannQ

Title: 穿书后反派逼我生崽[穿书] Author: Drunken Peach Blossom(醉折桃花) Status: Completed Description: Song Zhiyi, an ordina... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
Extra

77

228 10 0
Par LiannQ

Chapter 77 Sour

    Okay, I'm busy in the kitchen, and you stinky boy are talking and laughing with the beautiful and curvy little maid here?

    Song Zhiyi's face darkened, and he walked back with the food box.

    Xiao Bugui was looking at the things submitted by the people below, and suddenly noticed that there were people outside, but only saw the back of the master leaving, feeling a little strange in his heart, but more joyful.

    So Xiao Bugui hurriedly chased him out.

    As for the beautiful little maid... The maids in Yancang Mountain are generally from the snake tribe, so they are naturally charming and charming. And he didn't actually notice whether the person in front of him was a man or a woman.

    And from the very beginning, he didn't like women, so no matter how charming a woman is, he doesn't care.

    Song Zhiyi took the food box and walked away without looking back, but she was so angry about what she was thinking. He was the Venerable Qionghua of the Changlan Sect, but Xiao Bugui took him away in front of so many people, and was pressed on the bed to kiss him. As a result, just after Xiao Bugui kissed him, he turned around and was chatting and laughing with the pretty little maid.

    snort! What is Song Zhiyi when he is? !

    Song Zhi went back to the room angrily, opened the food box and took out the food to eat by himself, not giving it to that bastard at all!

    "Master, what's the matter? But who provoked you?" Xiao Bugui was in a good mood when he came over. He was sure that it was the master who came to look for him just now, but he didn't know why the master had arrived at the door of the study but didn't go in.

    Song Zhiyi didn't speak, but stretched out his chopsticks to pick up a large piece of rabbit meat.

    Xiao Bugui looked at the rabbit meat and suddenly felt extremely hungry. But he still insisted on asking: "Master, why doesn't he talk?"

    "Don't eat or sleep." Song Zhiyi raised his head and glanced at Xiao Bugui, his eyes were clearly unhappy.

    Xiao Bugui was taken aback for a moment, wondering why Song Zhiyi was angry. Was he doing it before...too much? He sat down carefully, his butt only touching the edge of the bench.

    Although he was very domineering before and directly snatched him back, but seeing that Song Zhiyi was really angry, he was still a little embarrassed.

    But he knew that at least he couldn't be cowardly on the surface.

    So he also began to fill the rice to eat.

    Song Zhiyi thinks that the craftsmanship is good. The green seasonal vegetables are still green and crunchy, and they taste like vegetables. Spicy rabbit meat is fresh and spicy, and it is also very delicious.

    But now when I put it in my mouth, it tastes a bit wrong, and it tastes sour no matter how I eat it. After barely eating a little, Song Zhiyi felt that the food was tasteless.

    He put down the bowl and looked down at his fingers.

    Xiao Bugui suddenly felt that the food in his mouth was tasteless. He put down the bowl and chopsticks, narrowing his eyes slightly.

    Song Zhiyi suddenly felt a little dangerous. He also knew that he shouldn't be angry with Xiao Bugui because of a little maid, but when he thought of that scene, he couldn't help breathing out, pointing at the person in front of him and yelling.

    "You don't want to stay here?" Xiao Bugui's voice was low.

    "Of course I don't want to!" Song Zhiyi didn't like Xiao Bugui's method of locking him up at every turn, let alone being angry today. "You forced me to come here, and you still want to ask me if I want to?"

    Xiao Bugui suddenly stood up and approached Song Zhiyi, Song Zhiyi was furious, and not to be outdone, he also stood up and confronted him.

    "I am your master, Xiao Bugui!" Song Zhiyi emphasized to the person in front of him word by word. "Do you still want to force me?"

    Xiao Bugui suddenly remembered when Samsara Tai Song Zhiyi died of illness, he was startled, he took a step back, turned his head and opened the door and went out.

    Song Zhiyi was still angry in his heart, and stood at the door provocatively: "If you have the ability, don't come back!" After speaking, he returned to the table and sat down, continuing to eat angrily.

    After only two mouthfuls, Song Zhiyi couldn't eat anymore. He obviously wanted not to vent his anger just now, but he still vented his anger. He doesn't like Xiao Bugui, why should he care whether Xiao Bugui is talking and laughing with the beautiful little maid?

    Song Zhiyi slammed the table, but the anger in his heart slowly subsided.

    After lunch, the servants packed up their things, and Song Zhiyi was bored, so she went back to bed and slept for a while. However, he woke up not long after sleeping, feeling weak all over, and prepared to go for a walk.

    Since he can go to the study at noon, he should be able to go anywhere as long as he does not leave Yancang Mountain.

    Song Zhiyi didn't care whether anyone was watching or not, so he wandered around on Yancang Mountain, admiring the beautiful scenery around him.

    As the habitat of the Demon Dragon Clan, Yancang Mountain has a very good environment and abundant spiritual power, so walking on the mountain road is very comfortable.

    Song Zhiyi went to Yancang Lake first, which was still forbidden by the Demon Dragon Clan, but no one stopped him when he came.

    The water of Yancang Lake is clear green, like a piece of beautiful emerald embedded in Yancang Mountain. Song Zhiyi originally wanted to see if there were any clues about that night, but found nothing.

    Xiao Bugui should have sent someone to clean the place.

    But... Song Zhiyi frowned slightly, he seemed to sense a very familiar aura... It seemed to be... Xiao Qian?

    How could Xiao Qian still be alive? Song Zhiyi searched for his breath intently, and found that Xiao Qian's breath did exist, but the breath was very weak, and he was locked at the bottom of the lake, so he didn't notice it immediately.

    And being locked up at the bottom of the lake seems to be intentional, in order to warm and nourish Xiao Qian's weak soul breath.    

     Now that he knew that there was Xiao Qian's soul here, Song Zhiyi hurriedly left. Such a fragile soul really needs to be taken care of, it's better for him not to stay here.    

     So Song Zhiyi left Yancang Lake and continued down to Wuyuan.    

     No one has returned from Wuyuan since they took away the companion spirit crystal last time. The late autumn that was waiting here is gone, and this place has been deserted. Once inside, weeds are overgrown, and there is no way to see the road.    

     There was really no other way, Song Zhiyi and the servants who followed behind cleared a small path, cleared it as they went, and walked all the way to the house.    

     There was a smell of dust in the room, but the appearance was still the same, not much changed. In the blink of an eye, more than ten years have passed, this feeling makes Song Zhiyi startled.    

    Before I knew it, it had been more than ten years.    

     He still remembered the little Xiao Bugui lying in his arms and crying loudly, saying that he had nothing but Shizun. Yunxi has only been with Xiao Bugui for five or six years, while Xiao Qian hasn't seen it for a day.

    Song Zhiyi guessed that Xiao Bugui probably did it.

    It is said that the souls of many dragons are bound in Yancang Lake, and Xiao Bugui's adventure also comes from the soul inheritance of many old dragons in the lake. So Yancang Lake is indeed a place suitable for nourishing the soul.

    Apart from him, Xiao Bugui really has no one to rely on.

    Song Zhiyi suddenly felt a little soft-hearted again.

    "Go get someone to clean up here." Song Zhiyi turned to the servants who were following behind him.

    The servant behind him was also obedient, and quickly called a maid to come over and clean it. Unexpectedly, this maid was the little maid serving in the study today. The little maid was so pretty that Song Zhiyi couldn't help but take a second look.

    In addition, her work is very neat, and it is pleasing to watch from a distance.

    Wuyuan's room was not big, and Song Zhiyi couldn't bear to dominate the little maid too much, so she let her sit aside to rest for a while, and bought her a cup of tea.

    The little maid was lively, and Song Zhiyi was willing to talk to her.

    This little maid is also from the Snake Clan, and she is over a hundred years old now, not yet considered an adult.

    Song Zhiyi looked down at the little maid's figure... Isn't she an adult yet?

    Yancang Mountain is full of spiritual power, and the little maid was sent up the mountain by her parents to practice when she was very young. The status of the Snake Clan is low, no matter which adult you can curry favor with, it is better than being in the Snake Clan.

    Now she is already working in the patriarch's study, and she can be regarded as a figure with some dignity in the snake clan.

    The little girl smiled shyly and cutely. Song Zhiyi felt sorry for the girl who came out to work at such a young age, so she chatted a few more words.

    When it got dark in the evening, Song Zhiyi slowly prepared to go back to the bedroom. Before coming back, he looked at the foot of the mountain and found that there was a very powerful barrier. If someone breaks through, Xiao Bugui will definitely know it immediately.

    In other words, he really couldn't leave Yancang Mountain.

    Brother and Zhou'er might be a little worried.

    He sighed and walked back to the bedroom with great reluctance.

    But at this time Xiao Bugui was already sitting in the bedroom waiting for Song Zhiyi.

    As soon as Song Zhiyi pushed open the door, he was the first to see Xiao Bugui's gloomy face.

    "Where did Master go?" Xiao Bugui gritted his teeth.

    Song Zhiyi suspected that he was going to crush his own teeth. But when he saw that little girl today, he felt pretty good, and the sourness in his heart eased a little, so he didn't plan to get angry with Xiao Bugui.

    "I went to Yancang Lake and Wuyuan." Song Zhiyi said.

    "I heard that Shizun talked to a servant from Yancang Mountain for a long time. Is Shizun so congenial with her?" The sour taste in these words almost killed people, and only Song Zhiyi didn't hear it, but felt a little strange.

    "Just chat casually." Song Zhiyi replied indifferently. "I just wanted someone to clean Wuyuan, and the servant who followed me called her over."

    It was a bit strange to say that, how could I go to Wuyuan to clean up when I was on duty in the study?

    In fact, the little maid didn't have any evil intentions, but she heard that Xiao Bugui cared about Song Zhiyi very much, so she went through the back door and wanted to establish a good relationship with Song Zhiyi, just to get acquainted with her.

    "But Master hasn't spoken so many words to me for a long time." Xiao Bugui stood up and walked across to Song Zhiyi, slightly lowered his head and bit Song Zhiyi's ear lightly.

    This place is the most sensitive, and Song Zhiyi shivered in fright and backed away.

    "You...what are you doing!" Song Zhiyi didn't have the guts to challenge Xiao Bugui at this moment.

    The next moment, Song Zhiyi's eyes went dark, and he felt himself being kissed forcefully by soft lips.

    "I'm jealous, Master's jealousy. I'm so sour that I need Master to kiss me." Song Zhiyi's words were obviously coquettish, but the more Song Zhiyi heard them, the more they sounded like threats.

    Like the dire consequences if he doesn't accept the kiss. But Song Zhiyi worried that he would have dire consequences if he accepted the kiss.

    However, Song Zhiyi couldn't push him away at all when he thought of Xiao Bugui hugging him and crying that he had nothing but Master.

    ...

    Xiao Bugui felt Song Zhiyi's laissez-faire, he didn't know the reason, but he seized the opportunity, drove straight in, and kept deepening the kiss.

    ...

    Song Zhiyi was dazed by the kiss, was swept up by the person in front of her, and was directly hugged into the bed.

    The bed is wide and big, and there is no problem in accommodating two people. Song Zhiyi didn't know what was the reason for himself, he didn't resist at all, but was guided by Xiao Bugui, and did something he didn't even dare to think about.

    ...

    ...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

116K 3K 43
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
1.2M 57.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
89.1K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...