SATANIC▮Male Wednesday/M3gan...

By Mondayblu3

▬▬▬"What the fuck...."▬▬▬ ///Male M3gan/Wednesday x jjk/// Satanic-Of or characteristic of Satan In which a s... More

Satanic
M A I N P L A Y L I S T
Characters
Prologue
(1) Savage- Bahari
(2) People I don't like-UPSAHL
(3) Fuck you-Lily Allen
(4) Ghost - Confetti
(5)Daisy - Ashnikko
(6) She calls me daddy - King Mala
(7) Venom - Little Simz
(8) Middle finger - bohnes
(9) Chosen One by Valley - Wolves
(10) Remember my name - Son of Regions
(11) It's my birthday - Anne Marie
(12) Legend - The Score
(13) Devil I know - Allie X
(11) Control - Halsey
(15) PS5 - Salem Ilese
(16) House of card - BTS
(17) Perfect - Ed Sheeran
(18) Living hell - Bella Poarch
(19) Heaven - Julia Michaels
(20) Cradles - Sub Urban
(21) I feel like I'm drowning - Two feet
(22) Jokes on you - Charlotte Lawrence
(23) Twenty One Pilots - Heathens
(25) Sucker for pain - LiL Wayne
(26) Those eyes - New west
(27)Overwhelmed - Royal & the Serpent
-Extra-
(28) I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
(29) Bellyache - Billie Eilish
(30) Kill - BillSZA
(31) Darkside - NEONI
(32) Enemy - Imagine dragons
(33) Be My Queen - Seafret
(34) Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys
(35) Chlorine - Twenty one pilots
(36) Dusk till dawn - ZAYN
(37) Beggin - Maneskin
(38) Black out days - Phantogram
(39) idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish
(40) Die For You - The Weeklnd
(41) Arabella - Arctic Monkeys
(42) IDFC - Blackbear
A/N
(43) Lucid Dreams - Juice WRLD
(44) Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
(45) The 30th - Billie Eilish
A/N
(46) Without you - The kid LAROI
Satanic

(24) Logic - Broken People

183 10 1
By Mondayblu3

Chapter twenty-four

"It was your idea to be the female."

Mondayblu3

(Adding a bit of Spyxfamily in this.)

"Tsumiki, you're transferring to Eden academy." Kyojuro stated, "Say goodbye to your friends."

Tsumiki pause, not eating her breakfast as Lucifer too, looking at Kyojuro from the dinning table with Tsumiki.

"W-Why?" Tsumiki asked.

"To get a better education system. I don't like your teacher from school and your friends." Kyojuro stood up, waling towards the dinning table, "You can transfer there mid-term since I'm from the Gojo family but there will still be an interview."

"But what if Tsumiki doesn't want to go?" Lucifer stood up for Tsumiki, whom nodded.

"If it's about your friends, ask them to transfer to Eden. Problem solve."

Kyojuro sat down on the dinning table, "Now, Eden needs two of the parents to be there so Lucifer, you'll be me, Gojo Kyojuro."

"Why?" Lucifer looked at Kyojuro weirdly.

"That's because, first the teachers at the school doesn't know how I look like so you can act as me. Second, we need to parents. Since I can shape shift, I turn into a woman, acting as Mother. And also, since I can't read or write, you'll fulfill that job." Kyojuro explain.

"How troublesome..." Lucifer sweat dropped.

"Alright, let's practice for the interview, then." Lucifer started, leaning back, "Tsumiki, what do you do normally on holidays?"

"Kyojuro always order me to stay at home and watch TV alone in the dark." Tsumiki said, siting up straight. Since Kyojuro has mission, of course Tsumiki has to stay at home.

"Hold up, that made me sound awful."

"Kyojuro, your name would be Yor as my wife, what's your education philosophy?" Lucifer continued.

"Huh?" Kyojuro looked confuse, "Um... Blitzkrieg?"

"...Well, this is hopeless. We'll never pass that interview." Lucifer smiled brightly, standing up, "Let's give up on the school, Kyojuro." 

Lucifer wore his black suit, Tsumiki wore her black dress as Kyojuro, whom now is Yor.

Kyojuro now had a female body, long, straight black hair with short bangs framing her forehead and upturned red eyes. His hair was spilt  into two parts and crosses it over his head, securing it with a headband and forming two thick locks of hair.

"This is uncomfortable..." Kyojuro said, not happy with the gender.

"It was your idea to be the female." Lucifer scoffed, "I could have just bought Mazikeen from hell to you."

"Maze?" Kyojuro narrowed his eyes, "The torturer I met younger? The demon?"

"Surprise you still remember." Lucifer clapped, impress.

"In the end, she did give me her face and weapon..." Kyojuro bit his lower lips, looking at the demon daggers in his hands which he brought everywhere.

"whose Maze?" Tsumiki asked, looking at the female Kyojuro.

"A demon." Lucifer said, smiling as they walked towards theater.

The three sat down, looking at the overdress woman on the stage singing in a very high.

"What's this?" Kyojuro looked weirdly, Tsumiki too.

"Well, Eden values tradition and so here we are, next we're going to a art museum." Lucifer said.

His British accent made it sound so annoying.

 After a whole day, their ready.

"Alright, what do you do on your holidays, Tsumiki?" Lucifer pointed to her, whom sat on the couch with Kyojuro, whom is still Yor.

"We go to opera or the museum, or the restaurant." Tsumiki answered sharply.

"Okay, next question then, Yor, what do you work as?"

"Real estate agent." Kyojuro faked a smile.

"Alright, we're ready!" Lucifer smiled as everyone lean back, finally done.

Today was the day. Lucifer, Tsumiki and Kyojuro(Yor), walked towards the school. Since today was a weekend, there wasn't any student.

Kyojuro(Yor), Tsumiki and Lucifer(Kyojuro) sat on a couch outside the office, waiting for the teachers.

"My the Gojos please step this way." One of the teachers said, leading the way to the office.

Kyojuro had this empty feeling in him for a second.

Why did he care so much for Tsumiki?

The three entered the room, only to be greeted by three old man siting on a couch in front of them.

"Please have a seat." One of the old man siting at the right smiled at them.

"Thank you." Lucifer smiled back.

The three settled down, waiting for the questions.

"Alright, I'd like to start with a question for the parents." The man on the right, Walter Evance, started, holding a few papers in his hands, "Gojo Kyojuro, you seem to be married with Yor for about a few months, then adopting Tsumiki?"

The cover story.

"Ah, yes." Lucifer chuckled, putting a hand on Kyojuro's back.

Walter then face Tsumiki, "How's your new life, Tsumiki?"

"It's great!" Tsumiki smiled brightly.

"Alright then, next question." Walter cleared his throat, "Could I ask your reason for choosing this school?"

"The reason is simple," Lucifer shrugged, "The teachers in Eden is most qualified in the country. While of course they're all well educated and well cultured...I also admire their patriotic and how they embody the spirit of the elites."

"So from the parents' perspective, what kind of girl is your daughter?" Walter asked again.

"She's a very curious and energetic girl." Lucifer fake a smile, "I'd say her weakness is that this leads her to end up sticking her nose into everything."

Kyojuro clearly remembered her always asking about him and Satoru.

"And what about you, ma'am?"

"I think so too." Kyojuro smiled, "At first I only wanted her to like me so I might have spoiled her a little. But when I thought about her future, I tried to keep in mind that sometimes I need to be strict with her."

Just like they practiced.

"I see. Now that your husband also mention that Tsumiki diet is a bit different form others so what cooking about you do?" Walter asked.

"Huh?" Kyojuro never cooked before.

"Um, actually, I do most of the cooking." Lucifer chuckled awkwardly, "When I'm busy, my wife would cook..." Which has never happened before.

"Was that a joke? A wife who doesn't cook?!" Murdoch Swan, the man in the middle scoffed, "Shouldn't you be setting an example for your daughter by being a little stricter with yourself?"

'I'll kill him later.' Kyojuro looked down, controlling himself.

"Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, sir." Lucifer frown, "She happens to love cleaning, and the house is spotless. I also have no complain with how he is now."

"But still shouldn't this all be handled by the woman?" Swan continued.

"Who said that?" Kyojuro glared at Swan with his deep red eyes.

"M-Moving on, my next question is for Tsumiki." Walter swear dropped, easing the tension, "What would be the first thing when you enter our school?"

"Making acquittance with others and study hard." Tsumiki memorized.

Walter smiled, "If you had to rate your parents, how many points would you give them?"

"100 points!" Tsumiki answered, "I love them!"

Kyojuro eyes widen, frowning.

He was really losing his touch....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2K 30
A NANBAKA OC INSERT FANFIC!! Jinx Inmate Number 33 at Nanba Prison, Japan Building 13, Cell 13 Nationality: British-American Gender: Female Age: 7 He...
45.6K 967 28
Y/N and her brother just moved to Seoul. Their parents died in a plane crash taken over by their own mafia and forced to leave. What happens when she...
104K 2K 30
Tamara Lilliana Salvatore, the 'baby' of the family, Stefan's younger twin and Damon's baby sister. After running away a year after being turned, she...
5.8K 215 58
Once there was an legendary pirate by the name of Gol D. Roger. Before he died, he had left a treasure at a place called One Piece. However, many pir...