Reborn for you [ff - Kinnpors...

By Devilananya5904

Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love c... More

Reborn for you (ff: kinnporche)
Introduction
Author's note
Prologue
chapter ---1
Chapter --2
Chapter - 3(jealousy)
chapter - 4(first kiss)
chapter - 5(best birthday gift)
chapter - 6(protecting you)
chapter - 7 (Reborn for you)
Chapter - 8 (Family meeting)
chapter - 9 (first meeting)
Chapter -10(As a professor)
chapter -11(friend's support)
chapter -12(Nightmare)
chapter -13(marriage proposal)
chapter-14(confusion clearance)
chapter-15(Freshers party)
chapter-16 (let me court you)
chapter-17(promise to protect)
chapter-18(give up on you)
chapter-19(confession)
chapter-20(you are mine)
chapter -21 (Boyfriends)
chapter - 22 (Glimpse of past)
chapter -23(Misunderstanding)
chapter - 24(Birthday)
Chapter - 25(Decision)
chapter -26 (past life memories)
chapter -27 (Mysterious man)
chapter-29 (change in feelings)
Chapter-30(anniversary)
chapter -31 (Manipulate)
chapter - 32 (not a replacement)
chapter - 32 (Danger)
Chapter - 33 (sweet moments)
New story
chapter - 34 (kidnapped)
chapter - 35 (revealation)
chapter - 36 (history repeat)
chapter - 37(Missing you Kinn)
chapter - 38(Trauma)
chapter - 39 (flashback -1)
chapter - 40 (flashback 2)
chapter - 41 (wedding)
chapter - 42 (Panick attack)
chapter - 43 (First night)
chapter - 44(best birthday gift)
chapter - 45 (Triplets)

chapter - 28(ex-lover)

1.2K 78 16
By Devilananya5904

.

"Nothing phi, let's go somewhere else".... Porsche said while go to see other places of kinn's company, but in his mind he still thinks about that black rose necklace that Tawan wears ......

"Why does phi tawan wears same design pendant that I saw on the nape of that person who pushed Kinn from rooftop, was he trying to kill my kinn"..... Porsche said while thinking........

"Ahh Porsche, what are you thinking? You know that phi tawan love Kinn, he never try to kill him"..... Porsche sighed in frustration....

After some time....He returns to kinn's office room, when Kinn saw him..."so, How is my company, do you like it" Kinn asked while stand from his chair and go near Porsche.....

"Really kinn, this is the largest company of Thailand and you ask me I like it or not, ofcourse I like it"..... Porsche said in frustration.....

"O really, then what about the owner of the company, do you like him also ".... Kinn asked seductively while put his face near his neck crook and took a lungs full breath of Porsche's scent......

When Kinn's breath hits his neck cause shiver to his spine.....
"Kinn , what are you doing".... Porsche asked with shuttering...

"You didn't answer my question, Porsche"..... Kinn asked seductively and start kissing his neck

"Ofcourse, I like, no love the owner".... Porsche replied when kinn heard that he pinn Porsche against the wall and starts kissing sucking and biting his neck, while Porsche really confused what possessed Kinn today, but he really liked that Kinn, he wrapped his arms around Kinn, let Kinn do whatever he wants......

"Ahhh...., Kinn"..... Porsche moans in pleasure
Kinn kissed him roughly, even makes hickeys all over his neck , and takes his lips on his and starts kissing hungrily and slowly unbuttoned Porsche's shirt and start to kiss and suck his chest and nipples after satisfied with it he again starts kissing his neck and collarbone .... as Porsche really likes the treatment that Kinn gives him.....

"Ahhhh....kinn...ahhh..." he moans in pleasure, when Kinn hears his moans he became more excited, While Kinn's unemployed hands roams all over his body , feel every curve of his body....,

Otherside porsche who also want to feel kinn's body, slowly unbuttoned his shirt and roams his hands on kinn's well built muscled six pack, compare to him kinn's body is more masculine, as he unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants, suddenly a knock on the door , jolts their moment......

"Khun Kinn, foreign client are arrived for the meeting"..... Pol said from outside the door, as Kinn really annoyed because his moment with Porsche are disturbed......

"Okay I'm coming in five minutes"......kinn said and sighed in frustration and put on rebutton Porsche pants and shirt, Porsche also does the same and fixed each other clothes and hairs.......

"Porsche, I have to go, I will told Big to drop you home"..... Kinn said

"But I want to stay".... Porsche whined.....

"No, Porsche it takes time and your parents were also worried about you, you aren't at home since morning"..... Kinn said as Porsche nodded his head.....

"Good boy".... Kinn said and kissed Porsche's forehead and go to meeting room......

Somehow Kinn is thankful to Pol because if he didn't stop them, they might done husband wife things before marriage and Kinn wants to claim Porsche as his after marriage but because of his jealousy he almost break his promise that he made to himself, he is really very jealous when he sees Pol and porsche laughing together through CCTV and he didn't like that how can Porsche be happy like that without him........

.
.
.

As Kinn ordered Big drops Porsche infront of kittisawat mansion....

"Thank you phi Big"..... Porsche said while go inside....

"Really Porsche you are so sweet, no wonder if Khun Kinn falls for you, I never thinks Khun Kinn ever moved on in his life but you made it " .... Big said when he see the red marks on Porsche's neck after that he drive back to company....

After entered into the mansion.....
Nampheung first approaches him..

"Porsche, are you okay son?. I'm so worried about you, If you want to meet kinn you have to tell us before"..... nampheung said worriedly.....

"I'm sorry mom. Next time I will take care of it, please don't be angry with me "... Porsche said in guilt....

"It's okay son , but next time, informs us first, okay. Now give me a hug"..... nampheung said while spreads her arms for Porsche, as Porsche hugs his mother tightly......

"Porsche, why does your neck had so many bite marks?, Don't tell me yesterday you both did that "...... nampheung asked doubtfully.....

"No mom , we didn't do anything it's just ... just.... just that....."..... Porsche hangs his words because he is very shy......

"It's just what Porsche?".... Nampheung asked teasingly because she understands they both didn't do any bed scenes but they both kiss each other madly and porsche is shy to admit that.....

"Porsche if it's condition before marriage, What will you do on your first night ? Son".... nampheung that in his mind while looking at his son in disbelief.......

"It's just that Kinn kiss me roughly"... Porsche said shyly and cover his face with his hands as nampheung laughed loudly to see his stubborn and wild son's cute and shy behaviour.....

"Aish.... Mom Why are you laughing"..... Porsche asked annoyingly....

"Ohh Porsche you really look so cute, when did my son became a shy type, I really don't know my stubborn and wild son could shy, Kinn is really perfect for you, who really can handle you "..... nampheung said teasingly....

"Mommmm....'..... Porsche whined

"Okay, okay sorry, now go and take rest, I know you are tired".... nampheung said as Porsche follows her....

.
.
.

In the evening.....

Porsche, jom , tem , pete and arm gathers together at their secret location......

"Jom ,did you find what I'm telling you ".... Porsche asked...

"Yeah , here are the files that you want.....but Porsche "..... Jom said while handed him some files....

"But what jom?"......Pete asked..

"But one photo in this file is look like...."

"Me, I know".... Porsche cut Jom 's words .....

"What, you know, How?".... Jom asked shockingly....

"Please anyone tell me, what are you both talking and what information that file contains "......Arm asked....

" Today morning at 2 am Porsche call me and asked me to find information about Kla Apichart and Porsche Apichart. This file contains information about kla Apichart and Porsche Apichart "....... Jom said...

"Porsche Apichart looks exactly like Porsche, not just that even Porsche Apichart is kinn's ex lover "..... Jom continued.....

"What?".....arm pete and tem shouted together.....

"Can't you all silent for a moment"... Porsche said irritatedly.....

"But Porsche, he is kinn's ex lover that means he is your Rival, how could you be so calm"..... Arm asked...

"He is not my rival because he was dead"..... Porsche said while friends become silent except Jom he knows everything......

"But how does he look exactly like you Porsche"..... Tem asked when he see past Porsche's picture....

"How could I know"..... Jom said...

"Porsche, it means Kinn accept your love because you look like his ex , that means he thinks you as replacement of his ex".... Jom said while Porsche smack his head hardly...

"Ouch...ahh Porsche why did you hit me,. Am I wrong?"..... Jom said in pain ...

"Stop talking nonsense, Kinn accept my love because he loves me . If he accepts me because of his ex lover, I don't have to do so many efforts. I think you forgot how much I put efforts to make him fall for me "....... Porsche said while thinking.....

"Porsche, when did you become so mature?"....Arm asked in shock because that Porsche he knows never reacts so calmly infact he immediately go to Kinn and questioned him........ it seems like until when his memory come back, he really behaves mature and shy type too, just like past Porsche......

"What do you mean,?" Porsche asked glaring at Arm when Jom noticed that......

"Okk, okk Porsche I'm sorry but I still don't understand why you want information about kinn's ex lover"..... Jom asked in confusion while trying to change the subject....

" Nothing, I just want to confirm something, infact I want to know about this"..... Porsche said while give him a picture that he draw.....

"What is this?".... Jom asked as he took the picture, that is a drawing of black rose that Porsche seen in his dream and in the necklace of tawan's pendant in the morning when he bumped into him in kinn's company.......

"Stop asking questions jom ,. Please just search about that "...... Porsche said annoyed ly because he really don't know how to answer jom's questions , he can't tell him that he is reincarnation of Porsche Apichart, he knows no one believes him......

"Okay, me and tem find out about that, don't worry".... Jom said after that he and tem leave.....

" I don't want to lose Kinn again Jom not at any cost, but I'm sorry I can't tell you the whole truth , but I have to find about that person who tried to kill Kinn in the past"..... Porsche said in his mind......
After that he returns home.......
.
.

See you in next chapter......

Please support and votes.....

Please support my other stories too.....,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.5K 31
Kinnporsche × Love in the air × until we meet again..and other series.... This.is a fanfiction that contains characters from many BL series and some...
15.3K 662 35
Short Story "Did you ever fall in love with one of your friends? Warning : Slow update This story is pure fictional
15.7K 787 20
Do you think you can change your destiny?....... Once God binds two people together....... It's doesn't matter who you are and from where you belong...