Reborn for you [ff - Kinnpors...

By Devilananya5904

Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love c... More

Reborn for you (ff: kinnporche)
Introduction
Author's note
Prologue
chapter ---1
Chapter --2
Chapter - 3(jealousy)
chapter - 4(first kiss)
chapter - 5(best birthday gift)
chapter - 6(protecting you)
chapter - 7 (Reborn for you)
Chapter - 8 (Family meeting)
chapter - 9 (first meeting)
Chapter -10(As a professor)
chapter -11(friend's support)
chapter -12(Nightmare)
chapter -13(marriage proposal)
chapter-14(confusion clearance)
chapter-15(Freshers party)
chapter-16 (let me court you)
chapter-17(promise to protect)
chapter-18(give up on you)
chapter-19(confession)
chapter-20(you are mine)
chapter -21 (Boyfriends)
chapter - 22 (Glimpse of past)
chapter -23(Misunderstanding)
chapter - 24(Birthday)
chapter -26 (past life memories)
chapter -27 (Mysterious man)
chapter - 28(ex-lover)
chapter-29 (change in feelings)
Chapter-30(anniversary)
chapter -31 (Manipulate)
chapter - 32 (not a replacement)
chapter - 32 (Danger)
Chapter - 33 (sweet moments)
New story
chapter - 34 (kidnapped)
chapter - 35 (revealation)
chapter - 36 (history repeat)
chapter - 37(Missing you Kinn)
chapter - 38(Trauma)
chapter - 39 (flashback -1)
chapter - 40 (flashback 2)
chapter - 41 (wedding)
chapter - 42 (Panick attack)
chapter - 43 (First night)
chapter - 44(best birthday gift)
chapter - 45 (Triplets)

Chapter - 25(Decision)

1.1K 81 53
By Devilananya5904

.

"Porsche, please come downstairs everyone is waiting for you son".... nampheung said pleadingly..

"No I won't come until Kinn not arrived, I'm trying to call him since morning but he didn't pick up my call, I want Kinn, if he didn't come I won't celebrate my birthday "..... Porsche said while crying.....

"Who said i will not come , when it's my boyfriend's birthday ".... Kinn said while enters in Porsche's room......

When Porsche hears kinn's voice he ran towards him and hugs him tightly like if he loose his embrace Kinn will disappear.....

"Where are you since morning, I try to call you so many times but you didn't pick up ".... Porsche whined in his embrace

"I'm sorry, I stuck in some office works , I promise you that I never do that again "...... Kinn said while returns Porsche embrace....

"You promise ".... Porsche confirmed...

"Yes I promise, now let's go downstairs everyone is waiting for you, birthday boy....."Kinn said as he kiss his forehead as Porsche nodded his head as yes....

Otherside.....

Nampheung, tanakhun and chay see the love interaction between these two persons.....
Tanakhun is happy that kinn choose Porsche, nampheung is happy to learn that really kinn can handle his son's stubborness and whining, while chay is very annoyed that how his brother only care about kinn, not about them . They were also tried to coaxed him to come downstairs but he didn't listen but just once kinn said and he agreed.......

"Phi Kinn steals my brother"..... porchay said to himself.....

"I will also steal his brother from him, just wait phi kinn ..that's called tit for tat ".....chay said while smile slyly

"But phi Kim is also like his brother, very hard to pursue , but I'm also like my brother, i will make him fall for me "....chay said in his mind.....

Chay is also like his brother, when he first see the potrait of Kim in theerapanyakul's mansion, he fall in love with him but he didn't shout like his brother.....he also decided to make kim fall for him but how and may be luck is on his side because next day when chay go to his school, he learns that his music teacher leave the school and on his place a new music teacher is appointed and that person is non other than kim, kinn's younger brother......

At first, he didn't dare to talk to kim because he is very shy to start the conversation...... slowly he tried to do that and finally after two weeks he first talk to kim, his feelings for kim is different but kim only consider him as his students and it's irks him the most , he don't know how to pursued kim . He wants to ask about this to Porsche but he scared.

So, He takes his friend Rain help, he tries his best to make Kim fall for him and maybe slowly his hard work really show some changes in Kim's attitude towards him, when he confessed his love for kim , kim didn't accept his love completely but also he didn't have heart to rejects him because somehow chay really successful in make a place in his heart.....

Kim just tell him that he is not sure about his feelings for him , but he can try to love him if he is agree with his decision because it's still not easy for Kim to forget his first love whom he lost in a car accident with vegas's lover , he still not fully prepared to open his heart for anyone but chay doesn't know about this .......(it's like these three theerapanyakul's fate is same, all three lost their lover ).......

As chay understand him and tell him that he will do his best and make him fall for himself that's why he didn't tell anyone about his relationship with Kim because they're still in trial........ otherside, Kim also thinks about to open his heart for chay....,

.
.

After some time, Porsche come downstairs with Kinn, tanakhun, nampheung and chay ......

Rose is very happy to see kinn beside Porsche, that means kinn choose Porsche......

"No doubt, Why only after 18 years,  Kinn fall in love with someone, look he is exact copy of Porsche, just like reincarnated for kinn again and his name is also same ".... Time said to his lover.. ..

"We can't say anything about that he is reincarnation of Porsche or not but I'm happy that Kinn finally find his happiness "..... Tay said happily
.

After that , Porsche cut the cake and feed it first to his father and mother then kinn and chay..... maybe Porsche loves Kinn so much but he never disregard his parents and Kinn also noticed that and smiled to see Porsche's mature behaviour.....

After cake cutting ceremony , as his parents promised that they announced their marriage date and next month, kinn and porsche going to marry.....

Porsche can't believe on his ears that he is going to marry Kinn next month and soon became his officially wedded husband/wife......

"What happened baby boy?, why you are so shocked?, You don't want that to happen?"..... Kinn questioned Porsche when he sees his expression.....

"No, it's not like that infact I'm so happy that soon you become mine, only mine "...... Porsche said last words with emphasize while embrace him.....

After listens to this announcement, everyone congratulate him, Tay and Time also congratulate them.......
.
.

After some time, All the guests started going to their homes.

But kinn's parents stay because they want to talk about their wedding.....
Somehow, Porsche's parents were little worried about Porsche because he is just  became 19, he is still a student and  they want to delay this wedding but Rose insist them and told them that Porsche can continue his study. so, they agree to this marriage.......

.
.
Otherside Kinn take Porsche on the rooftop of the building.....

"Kinn , what are we doing here".... Porsche asked confusingly...

"Nothing baby boy, I'm here just to  ask you something"..... kinn said

"What ".....

"Porsche, are you sure you want to spend your whole life with me ".... Kinn asked seriously as Porsche just smiled and looks in his eyes  "yes, I'm damn sure that I want to spend my life with you not just this life infact my next life also, I always want to yours only yours ".........he said lovingly and kissed him on his lips as kinn holds his nape and deepens their kiss....

After kiss Kinn hugged him tightly, while caresses his back......

"And what about you, do you want to spend your whole life with me?"... Porsche asked still in his embrace as Kinn closed his eyes for a moment then answer.....

"Ofcourse, I will and I'm also sure about it, so don't scare, I love you and I'm also yours"... Kinn said because he already decides that no matter what he won't break Porsche's heart , he loves him so much, as he kissed Porsche's shoulder

"Kinn,. "....
"Hmm"...

"Don't you gift me anything"...... Porsche asked as Kinn really forgot to buy any gift from him because after returned from past Porsche's cemetery, he takes a cold shower to calm his mind and paining heart, as he already take decision after that he prepared himself to attend Porsche's birthday party because he knows that if he didn't go Porsche didn't celebrate his birthday.......

"Sorry baby boy, I forgot, but you can ask me anything, what do you want ".... Kinn suggest as sorry....

"If I ask you anything, will you give me?"..... Porsche asks....

"Yes I will give you."..... Kinn said..

"I want you, Kinn."..... Porsche said still in his embrace....but when kinn hears Porsche's words, he breaks the hug and looked at him shockingly.....

"Porsche, are you out of your damn mind?".... Kinn snapped at Porsche angrily how could he asked something like that......

"No, I'm not and I really want you kinn , I want you to be only mine, I don't want to lost you"..... Porsche said emotionally as kinn realised that Porsche is just insecure and insecurity is common in teenagers and he really regrets that instead of make him feel secure he  shouted at him.....

"Porsche, listen I'm sorry, I shouldn't be snapped at you and you are not going to lost me , I'm your completely your "...... Kinn said as he wipes his tears

And I think you forgot that soon we are going to get married, so you don't need to feel insecure, if I don't love you, do you think I ever be agreed to marry you ..huh?..... Kinn asked as Porsche shook his head as no......

"I'm sorry, I... I ... I just scared".. Porsche said while looking down....
"Don't be sorry and come here".... Kinn said as Porsche obey , he come closer to kinn and Kinn hugged him tightly.....

" maybe today I rejected your offer baby boy but let's get married first then you can't escape from me. So, enjoy your freedom and Don't scare, now I'm your only"Kinn said in his ears as Porsche really blushed to listen him,due to his skin colour no one can noticed that easily , no matter how bold Porsche is but when Kinn teases him, his all boldness disappear in thin air....

Let me tell you one more thing about kinn , whom he choose.
He didn't choose any one between them, he choose both of them, as you can say for sometime he became little selfish and choose to Love two persons together but we can't even blame him , no matter what, people always say noone can forget his first love and it's kinn's first love, who sacrifice his life for him , how could he forgot that person.  But what kinn not know is that person didn't only sacrifice his life for him infact he also Reborn for him too .......
.
.
.
.

"Thank you choosing me again kinn and also waiting for me this long" ...

I want ask you all something that do you think that my story is little boring and long , do you want me to finish it quickly..... please say because I feel like maybe it's lengthy for you........

See you in next chapter.......

Please support and votes.....

Please support my other stories too.......

Please share your opinion with me.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 868 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
67.8K 2.5K 41
After a major betrayal and heartbreak, the heir of the largest business empire in Thailand had to make a split-second decision to save the empire fro...
15.8K 787 20
Do you think you can change your destiny?....... Once God binds two people together....... It's doesn't matter who you are and from where you belong...