SATANIC▮Male Wednesday/M3gan...

By Mondayblu3

▬▬▬"What the fuck...."▬▬▬ ///Male M3gan/Wednesday x jjk/// Satanic-Of or characteristic of Satan In which a s... More

Satanic
M A I N P L A Y L I S T
Characters
Prologue
(1) Savage- Bahari
(2) People I don't like-UPSAHL
(3) Fuck you-Lily Allen
(4) Ghost - Confetti
(5)Daisy - Ashnikko
(6) She calls me daddy - King Mala
(7) Venom - Little Simz
(8) Middle finger - bohnes
(9) Chosen One by Valley - Wolves
(10) Remember my name - Son of Regions
(11) It's my birthday - Anne Marie
(12) Legend - The Score
(13) Devil I know - Allie X
(11) Control - Halsey
(15) PS5 - Salem Ilese
(17) Perfect - Ed Sheeran
(18) Living hell - Bella Poarch
(19) Heaven - Julia Michaels
(20) Cradles - Sub Urban
(21) I feel like I'm drowning - Two feet
(22) Jokes on you - Charlotte Lawrence
(23) Twenty One Pilots - Heathens
(24) Logic - Broken People
(25) Sucker for pain - LiL Wayne
(26) Those eyes - New west
(27)Overwhelmed - Royal & the Serpent
-Extra-
(28) I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
(29) Bellyache - Billie Eilish
(30) Kill - BillSZA
(31) Darkside - NEONI
(32) Enemy - Imagine dragons
(33) Be My Queen - Seafret
(34) Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys
(35) Chlorine - Twenty one pilots
(36) Dusk till dawn - ZAYN
(37) Beggin - Maneskin
(38) Black out days - Phantogram
(39) idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish
(40) Die For You - The Weeklnd
(41) Arabella - Arctic Monkeys
(42) IDFC - Blackbear
A/N
(43) Lucid Dreams - Juice WRLD
(44) Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
(45) The 30th - Billie Eilish
A/N
(46) Without you - The kid LAROI
Satanic

(16) House of card - BTS

330 20 1
By Mondayblu3

Chapter sixteen

"Sometimes when I catch him at an angle, I feel like I'm seeing somebody I don't know."

Mondayblu3

"Who's my mom?" Kyojuro glared at the elders whom stood behind the door, examining Hyujin's dead body.

One of the elders paused for a while. Despite being behind the door, Kyojuro swear that he just saw him smirk proudly.

"Which one?"  

Kyojuro eyes widened as his head hung low, thinking that the elders were playing a joke with him.

"What do you mean?" Kyojuro narrowed his eyes, clenching his fist.

"You have two." One of the elder behind the door behind Kyojuro spoke, knowing the truth already, "A biological mother and an adopted mother."

Gripping his fist harder, Kyojuro's nails dunged into his skin, making blood come out.

"Are you playing with me?" Kyojuro was ready to strike at any moment.

He never wanted to find out about his past.

But he wanted to find out the truth.

Was it two different things?

"We don't break promises." One of the elders chuckled, "To sweeten the deal, I'll tell you about both of your mothers."     

"Don't keep me waiting." Kyojuro glared at the door.

"Shiori Hana, your biological mother. She left you at the orphanage at four years old since she couldn't handle the pressure of rising you alone." The other elder continued, "Georgia Miller, your adoptive mom."

Kyojuro eyes widen, knowing what was happening from now on.

The orange hair lady was his mother and the blond hair lady was his adoptive mom. But the bigger question was,

"What happened to them?" Kyojuro asked. At this point, he was willing to do anything to find out the truth.

"They died." 

"How?"

"That's out of the question, Gojo." 

Kyojuro bit his lower lip as he glared at the doors that surrounded him in the darkness.

Oh, how he wish he could kill them again.

After sending Tsumiki to school, Kyojuro teleported back to jujutsu high since he had a mission from Yaga.

Kyojuro slid open the door, finding Satoru, Geto, Shoko and an unknown blond hair male whom seem younger than him.

"Gojo, sit down." Yaga demanded as Kyojuro glared at him and walked behind Satoru, where his sit was.

"The man over there is Nanami Kento, a first year in jujutsu high." Yaga started as Kyojuro eyed Nanami, "He'll be joining you guys in the mission."

"What kind mission needs all four of us?" Satoru scoffed as he leaned down to his table, clearly aware of his power.

"There's a special grade curse in a super market where non-jujutsu sorcerers where at," Yaga continued, "Weirdly, the curse haven't attack anyone there yet. Don't kill it. Bring it back."

"Wow." Kyojuro said unenthusiastic, "Sounds like a one person job."

"You have to go." Yaga said, "This way if anything happens, teleport everyone out."

 "I'm not interested in participating in tribal adolescent clichés." Kyojuro gave Yaga a weird look.

"Come on," Satoru whined as he lean back on his chair, facing Kyojuro upside down, "Come with us. For me."

Kyojuro stared at Satoru this time, giving him a weird impression, "Since when were you one me to follow you?"

"Since when were you one to not follow me?" Satoru stuck his tongue at his older brother.

"But I know your safe now." Kyojuro stated as everyone look at the drama. 

"You thought so too the last time." Satoru scoffed, sitting back up straight.

Kyojuro eyes twitched at Satoru, not aware of what's happening, "What's with you? Are you sick?"

"Since when were you one to have emotions?" Satoru turn back, facing Kyojuro as he forced a smile.

"Some shit is going on..." Shoko whispered to Geto as he nodded in agreement. 

"I'm human, of course I have emotions." Kyojuro said in a softer tone. He hated fighting with Satoru.

"Only to me." There was a twinge was jealousy in Satoru's tone when he said that.

"Alright, that's enough." Yaga sigh, not in the mood for the two.

The five students reached the supermarket as they stood outside and observe the workers and costumers.

Satoru and Kyojuro was still not on speaking terms yet.

"I'll go with Shoko." Kyojuro spoke first, "The three of you go together."

As the group parted, Kyojuro looked around at the supermarket. There wasn't really a lot of costumers since it was a school day.

Kyojuro walked towards the candy store while Shoko followed him. Kyojuro took a M&N packet and just ripped off the cover and started eating the M&N, offering dome to Shoko.

"Hey!"

Shoko and Kyojuro paused as they face in front and some a cop pointing to them, "You can't eat the food without purchasing it first. Teenagers..."

Kyojuro eyes narrowed as he made a hissing noise like a snake with black veins on his mouth.

The cop stood back and gave Kyojuro a weird look, and walking away immediately.

"Jesus...." Shoko laughed softly as she ate the M&Ns, "What are you? A serpent?"

"Sort of."  

All of a sudden they heard a crush at the other counter and saw Geot, Satoru, Nanami crushing into shelfs. There was a curse user whom wore black all over him. Seems like he was always after the curse.

"A sudden attack..." Shoko muttered under her breath.

Kyojuro gritted his teeth in annoyance as Shoko immediately ran towards the three, whom looked pissed.

Kyojuro dropped his snack on the ground and slowly walked towards the curse user.

The curse user faced Kyojuro and shivered.

 Kyojuro cracked his neck then opened it for a second, the two snake like glands on either side of his gums spray a dark green substance. Black lines are shown running under his skin and tongue, as if  like that liquid pumps through his veins like blood.

The substance touched the man's face, causing him to start melting.

Everyone eyes widen at Kyojuro as they saw the man melt, blood spreading around the supermarket.

"Anyone who hurts Satoru..." Kyojuro paused as he eyes were red in colour with veins on it, "Gets it..."

Does Kyojuro only have emotions for Satoru?

He should have.

But no.

Not anymore.

"Has your brother always been this way?" Nanami scoffed, looking at all the blood.

Satoru stood at an angle, not daring to move.

Was he really his older brother?

Something about him just seem different that before.

"No..." Satoru looked down. It wasn't the first time he has been like that. "Sometimes when I catch him at an angle, I feel like I'm seeing somebody I don't know." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 2.6K 60
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. Only my OC(s) and this story. This story maybe different from Naruto. So read at your own risk! Anyways, Apologie...
6.4K 121 8
What happens when Bryan has had enough of everyone Making fun of him and what happens if Bryan made a deal with Glitchtrap. Read to find out. And als...
7.5K 104 5
"𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?" "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥." 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗
269K 21.5K 62
Not your usual arranged marriage AU where one hates the other. Both Taehyung and Seokjin step on the alter for their own gains playing a very dangero...