Reborn for you [ff - Kinnpors...

By Devilananya5904

Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love c... More

Reborn for you (ff: kinnporche)
Introduction
Author's note
Prologue
chapter ---1
Chapter --2
Chapter - 3(jealousy)
chapter - 4(first kiss)
chapter - 5(best birthday gift)
chapter - 6(protecting you)
chapter - 7 (Reborn for you)
Chapter - 8 (Family meeting)
chapter - 9 (first meeting)
Chapter -10(As a professor)
chapter -11(friend's support)
chapter -12(Nightmare)
chapter -13(marriage proposal)
chapter-14(confusion clearance)
chapter-15(Freshers party)
chapter-16 (let me court you)
chapter-17(promise to protect)
chapter-18(give up on you)
chapter-19(confession)
chapter-20(you are mine)
chapter -21 (Boyfriends)
chapter -23(Misunderstanding)
chapter - 24(Birthday)
Chapter - 25(Decision)
chapter -26 (past life memories)
chapter -27 (Mysterious man)
chapter - 28(ex-lover)
chapter-29 (change in feelings)
Chapter-30(anniversary)
chapter -31 (Manipulate)
chapter - 32 (not a replacement)
chapter - 32 (Danger)
Chapter - 33 (sweet moments)
New story
chapter - 34 (kidnapped)
chapter - 35 (revealation)
chapter - 36 (history repeat)
chapter - 37(Missing you Kinn)
chapter - 38(Trauma)
chapter - 39 (flashback -1)
chapter - 40 (flashback 2)
chapter - 41 (wedding)
chapter - 42 (Panick attack)
chapter - 43 (First night)
chapter - 44(best birthday gift)
chapter - 45 (Triplets)

chapter - 22 (Glimpse of past)

1.2K 80 29
By Devilananya5904

[I'm changing past Porsche's age because I think Porsche age was  very minimum......so, when Porsche died he is not 15 infact 17 like kinn , I'm changing both of their age ....... and now kinn's age is 35 and present Porsche's age is 18]........

After meeting with kinn...... Porsche tells everything to their parents, their parents were so happy that kinn accept Porsche's love.......now they can't wait for the marriage.......

So, they decided to invite kinn's family on Porsche's birthday party, also announced their marriage date.......

Porsche is happy and feels shy that soon he is going to marry Kinn and become his legal husband, and his brother notice his shyness........

Come on, hia .... you himself eager to marry him and now you are shy like this........chay teases him, he glares at his brother......

Shut up chay, don't tease your brother like that, otherwise he won't let you play with his kids....... nampheung also teases Porsche......

Mom...... Porsche whines

Okk....okk.....we won't tease you anymore........ now go to your room and take rest........ nampheung said as Porsche follows her......

Porsche laid on his bed, he is happy but little bit he is nervous, what if Kinn thinks it's hurry for the marriage , Porsche thinking about that and fell asleep.......

Otherside.......

Theerapanyakul mansion.....

Kinn agreed to tanakhun and said......
He will try to move on in his life because he loved his past Porsche too.....but he also loves present Porsche too......

As tanakhun warns him not to break Porsche's heart because of his past.....as kinn agreed... and go to his room......
But still Kinn is angry with his mom......

otherside Rose also feels bad because she knows whatever she says is wrong and Kinn is right that today he is alive because of Porsche.........but she is a mother who can't see his son to ruined his life like that,  so, she decided to talk to Kinn about his marriage with Porsche and forget past Porsche.......

.
.

Kinnnnn nn...... Porsche shouted and wake up from his dream......he is really scared to death what he see in his dreams...... after almost two months passed Porsche once again had a nightmare about kinn.......but this time, it's not like the past one......

Flashback in his dream.......

Kinn,.... kinn..... Porsche searches kinn everywhere in the school but he didn't find him.........then he approaches a group of guys and ask

did anyone see kinn where is he...... Porsche asked....

No,
No,
Yes, I saw him that he go to the way of rooftop......one guy said as Porsche heard that go to the rooftop because he feels uneasy about kinn......

When he reaches on the rooftop,. He saw someone stands behind kinn and going to push him......then he shouted.......

Kinn....kinnnn..... and that guy push kinn and run from there...... Porsche can't he that guy's face.......neither he tries to catch that guy because his focus was on Kinn who is hanged to roof railing......he holds his hand and pulled him up on the roof.......

Kinn, .. I'm so scared ...... said and hug Kinn tightly......

Don't worry Porsche, I'm okay.... Kinn said while tighten his grip on Porsche.......

Fb of dreams ends......

Porsche see in his dreams that Kinn is fine but still he is scared and whatever he see in his dreams was different from present......but what irks him is that Kinn and he both wears school uniform and he knows that kinn is a professor why he wears school dress and he looks very young like he is almost 17 or 18 years old.......but how is it possible, and he is also with him, but how and it seems like Kinn really loves me or that dream guy because they both looks same......he is very confused.....so, he decided to talk about this to kinn because he is worried for him and thinks that maybe kinn could help him to solve this problem.......after that he again go to bed......

Let me tell you, there is so many incidents that I didn't mention in the story but you will know that through Porsche's dream......
Past nightmare, Porsche didn't see past Porsche face but in this nightmare he see past Porsche face and but still he didn't realise that it's his past life......

.
.
.

Next day....

As usual Porsche go to his uni.....in the university Porsche didn't get chance to talk to Kinn about his dream.....so, he decided to talk after uni finish.......

In the afternoon......

Kinn's parents and Porsche's parents.....both meet at a hotel to fixed their children marriage...... because Tanakhun already told Rose that Kinn is agree to marry Porsche.........

Their parents fix a date , both families were so happy especially Rose....... after that both families had their lunch together and go to their respective work.....

.
.

In the evening......

Porsche waits for Kinn, then he came and Porsche's hug him tightly......

Thank God you are fine, I'm so scared...... Porsche said worriedly.....

Hey!.. ofcourse I'm okay what's wrong with me, why you're scared?...... Kinn asked confusingly...,.

Yesterday, I again saw a nightmare...... Porsche said still hugging kinn while Porsche rub his back......

What did you see...... Kinn asked as Porsche told him everything about his nightmare, he is really shocked to hears Porsche's narrative....as he broke the hug....... because whatever Porsche told actually happened with kinn but 19 years ago......but why it comes to Porsche's dream, he is very confused......

Kinn, why I have dreams like that, who wants to hurt you , I don't want to loose you Kinn..... Porsche said as bursts into tears.....

Shhhh..... Calm down Porsche, I'm okay, I'm always with you, you aren't going to lose me..... Kinn said as try to calm Porsche......

Porsche, did you see the face of that person, who pushed me from rooftop in your dream...... Kinn asked because he thinks if Porsche's dream is related to his past may be he have the chance to catch the culprit of Porsche's murder........

No, kinn I can't be able to see but I see a tattoo on his nape..... Porsche said....

Which type of tattoo...... kinn asked.....

It's a black rose tattoo.... Porsche said as kinn became shocked because it's not a normal tattoo.....this is symbol of a mafia clan that is active in Thailand and his family's biggest enemy...they attacked on their family several times.......but 15 years ago, suddenly these clan leader disappeared, after that no one knows about them......

What does it means, it means who tried to kill me in the past or killed my Porsche was member of black rose Mafia clan.....but who?....... Kinn busy with his thoughts

Kinn, what happened what are you thinking.... and why in my dreams you wears school uniform and I'm also wearing school uniform.....ahhhh..... Porsche asked....as his head suddenly start paining......

Nothing Porsche, it's just whatever you saw is just a dream, don't think much about it.... okay..... Calm down. Kinn said worriedly while caresses his head again Porsche hugs him......he himself confused what's happening here......but he knows one thing that it's hurts Porsche, so he trying to calm him.......

I know Kinn it's a dream but still I'm scared..... Porsche said with tears.....

Hey, my baby boy stop crying, you forgot that today we are going out for a date..... Kinn asked try to cheers his mood.....

I'm sorry kinn, I forgot because I'm so scared..... Porsche reasoned.....

Don't be scared, let's go on our first date..... Kinn said as he wipes Porsche tears and kisses his forehead and Porsche nodded his head and go with kinn.......
.
.

Kinn takes Porsche to an amusement park because Porsche want to visit ,he learns from their friends that there are so many scary ride, and there is Ferris wheel too, it's perfect for couples to go there......

Kinn and Porsche both go there, Porsche is very happy he jumps like a kids, who got his favourite candy......he drag kinn with him and want to try one of the scary ride.......

Kinn let's go, There the viking pirate ship. Let's ride that first!..... Porsche said.....

Porsche, are you sure?......kinn asked....

Hmm...... Porsche said and pull kinn with him, as he  just follow Porsche to the viking pirate ship and start to queue on the queue line. About 10 minutes, it's finally their turn so both get on the viking pirate ship together. Kinn can see that there are a few peoples that are afraid. They looks like they are about to die even before the ride start, Porsche is also one of them.......

He squeezes kinn's hand very tightly.....

After 15 minutes rides finished,  but Porsche is really scared and tired because of the ride ......

Porsche, if you are scared why you choose to ride it...... Kinn asked.....

You are very boring kinn,... I think when I'm scared, you hold my hand and kiss me to distract from fear...... Porsche complaint while pouts..... for Kinn Porsche looks so adorable he smiled to see him like that.....

So, you choose to try this scary ride for kiss, you don't need to do that, you can ask me, I will give you as much as you want....... Kinn said while pecked his lips......but Porsche is still pouts.....

Okay, okay....let me Take you to a better ride, where couple actually kiss each other...... Kinn said teasingly.....

Kinn..... Porsche whines....

Okk....okk.... I'm kidding..... let's go to Ferris wheel...... Kinn suggest as Porsche nodded......

After 10 minutes of waiting, they both go inside the Ferris wheel.....all these things makes kinn remembered his past,he is happy and somehow sad too.....but as Kinn promised to accept Porsche wholeheartedly, he turns to Porsche , he saw Porsche already looking at him, they both lost in each other's eyes as Kinn lean forward......

Carried away by the feeling and atmosphere, Kinn planted a kiss on the Porsche's lips.

"muhmmmm"

Kinn sipped slowly on the lips of the Porsche. Sweeping Porsche's mouth cavity with his tongue. Every now and then Kinn took a sip from the Porsche tongue.

"muhmmm"

"muhmmm"

The sound of their lips clicking together echoed in the Ferris wheel. Kinn deepened his kiss against Porsche. Porsche also respond back with same passion and intensity...... after some time he  leaves his lips , and wipes Porsche's lips with his thumb and asks...

Do you still think I'm boring.....as Porsche blushed like a teenage girl......
Kinn smiled seeing Porsche blushing...... slowly he falls for Porsche deeply.....

He fixed his mind that he never let his past come in between him and Porsche, but still he wants them who killed his Porsche......

As they both come out from Ferris wheel and Kinn take him to  fancy Japanese restaurant for dinner......

Porsche really likes the food, he asked Kinn to bring him here again.....as Kinn agreed .......

That place is kinn's and past Porsche's favourite place , this is the same place where Kinn first time take Porsche on a date and again Kinn come here after 18years, with him .......

Before leaving the place, Porsche takes so many pictures with Kinn......

.

After dinner Kinn drop Porsche to his home but before that he kissed Porsche's forehead and lips.....
Take care of yourself baby boy,. Don't take stress...... Kinn said..as Porsche nodded....

Be careful on the road, and call me when you reached...... Porsche said as kinn nodded.... after that Kinn go to his home.......

It's a double up for you guys......

See you in next chapter.......

Please support and votes.....

Please support my other stories too........

Share your opinion with me and give some suggestions to me also regarding any of my stories......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 869 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
60K 2.9K 37
Kinn ❤️ Porsche love story ????????????......
23.5K 908 18
Vegas and Pete in a happy relationship. They live happily after war between main and minor family. Now two families are working together. But you kno...
FAKE By SivSan

Fanfiction

26.3K 934 19
What will happen when the Trust is broken... Will they have a happy ending or will they drift apart from each other.... Will Love find its way? Por...