Quiet In Beverly Hills - YB I...

By LANA-ASF

My second YUNGBLUD book, I'm back, my chickens! All types of requests are open, fluff, smut and angst! Reques... More

Massages [S]
Fool [F]
First Time [S]
Nesting [F]
Asthma [A]
Bookstore Girl [F]
Like A Virgin [S]
Baby Blud [F]
3rd Party [Poly S]
Nanny [F]
Tattoo [F]
Bunny [S]
Tattoo - 2 [S]
Places We Don't Talk [A]
Masquerade [F]
Vienna [A/F]
Time To Heal [A]
Disneyland [F]
Teacher [A]
Double Date [F]
Disneyland Pt 2 - [S]
Graduation [S]
Skinny Dipping [F]
Lick Of Paint [S]
Lotus [S]
Interviews [F]
50 Shades Of Fuck-No [A]
Stretch Marks [A/S]
Anniversary Trip [A]
Carmilla [A/N]
Dom's Adoration [S]
Good Boy [S]
Being Dad [S]
Boyfriend Material [S]
Intimate Scenes [F]
A Day Of First [S]
Body Shot [S]
Gala [S]
Announcement/Final Chapter

Sweeney Todd [S]

467 10 41
By LANA-ASF

Summary: Since New Years, you & Dom have been doing long distance for your job, until now. The both of you have been video calling almost every single night, but Dom has a secret surprise for you when you come home, his new hair. Both finally home, you have a lot to catch up on.

Content Warnings: Couple of mentions of negative effects of ADHD? nothing major, it's not stated to be about ADHD but it's there!

Smut Warnings: shower intimacy (but not sex), EXTREMELY heavy petting, body worship, praise, oral (Y/N receiving), intense reader orgasm, so much intimacy, y/n and dom are just so in love with each other, reunion intimacy??? cockwarming, aftercare

Word Count: 5,000

Y/N's POV

Jan 7th

"It's not forever, my love," Dom soothes, as I press my face further into his soft hoodie. The black fabric soothes my emotions, I don't ever want to be apart from him. The 30 day window, only a month, feels like an impossible task as the two of us stand in the airport.

It feels like our own world, stood in the busy terminal, my suitcases stood around us. "Here," Dom says, finally pulling away from the hug, as he reaches into my carry on bag. I was confused what he could want, but to my utter surprise, he brings out a dark brown teddy bear.

"This is why I wanted to help you pack your carry on. This is Domino, and I am officially putting him in charge of taking care of you while you're in America, alright?" He says, holding the bear as he presses the soft nose of the bear against my own. The fur of the bear is soft, and without thinking I immediately wrap my arms around Domino, feeling the tears welling in my eyes.

"Oh, my love," Dom says, as he settles the teddy in my arms, holding me close to him. "You'll be alright, Steph's gonna look after you while you're there, and Domino will as well," He promised, pressing a kiss against my forehead.

"Y/N, c'mon, we need to go now," Steph says in a soft voice as she walks up behind me, placing her hand on my shoulder, as I try and wipe away my tears. She was of course sympathetic to the situation, as I pulled Domino to my arms, picking up the rest of my bags. I felt completely stupid for this, it was just a work trip, but it was a long one.

Steph and I worked for an agency, we managed all sorts of people, actors, models, musicians, as long, any kind of art. Usually the job meant travelling for small bursts of time, usually a week or so in any given place, or going to multiple countries a day or so each for a two week burst.

Never a two month long trip across continents. But, this trip was going to be a long one. There were multiple trips to concerts, fashion shows, red carpets that had to be attended across America, and the trip was going to take a month in total.

Mostly across or near to the Pacific coast. California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Oregon, Idaho, Washington and Montana. I wasn't exactly thrilled about the trip, as I knew immediately it was going to be the longest I'd ever gone without my Dom. We'd been practically inseparable since lockdown had started. That was actually how me and Dom started dating in the first place.

Steph and I had been flat sharing with another guy for over a year, but after he moved out, we needed another housemate, and fast, it would've been totally impossible to pay the rent between the two of us alone. Thankfully, we found someone very quickly who needed to move in, and that was Dom.

He was in the same boat as us, a creative who was still trying to get it off the ground, and a smaller income made paying the bills that much harder, but with the three of us, we could comfortably live in London. All of this happened right before Christmas of 2019, and of course everyone knew what came early in 2020.

Now, our lives had all been completely turned upside down. We didn't usually spend much time with Dom because of how we all worked. Dom had been fairly nervous when we first started living together, spending most of his time in his room, or out of the house around at his mates houses, who were all dotted around London. Now, we were spending every single moment together.

I hadn't realised before how sweet he really was, but one thing I loved about him was how up for anything he was. Steph wanted to try making bread? He was willing to try it and let her know what he thought. We wanted to do a movie marathon in the living room? He was already ordering the pizza and gathering his blanket.

Dom's always been affectionate, but lockdown certainly ramped it up. He bordered on clingy, wrapping his arms around me constantly, hands on my shoulders while we were both making tea in the kitchen. I didn't understand why at first, I would always feel my heart speeding up in my chest whenever he did it.

I didn't dare ask Steph, it would be almost terrifying, as we were all living together. If I had feelings for Dom, and he didn't, we would be literally forced to be around each other 24 hours a day, in a national lockdown. To say that would made things awkward, would most likely be the understatement of the century.

Dom had always been the loud type, he was extremely verbal with it. Dom would be blasting music, verbally stimming because of his ADHD, jumping up and down around the house in the early hours of the morning, chatting away with Steph and I. However, the relationship, whatever it was with Dom, seemed to be in some unspoken language.

It was a connection that didn't require words, it didn't come with them. Small glances across each other from the rooms or across the room, when we were sitting together and he'd slowly place his hand against my thigh.

We didn't have any major connection until the summer, when lockdown restrictions lifted the tiniest amounts, and we could go outside together as groups. It was also when mine and Dom's romance really ramped itself up.

JULY 2020

There was a knock at my bedroom door, taking me by surprise. 

I pulled my headphones off, as he sat down on the bed next to me. He'd recently just dyed his hair red, and it looked amazing against his emerald green eyes, which were wide as he looked at me straight in mine, a small smile on his face. His fingers gently ran over my own fingers, and ran his fingers across mine softly.

"Could we talk?" He asks, and I nod. My heart's already beating faster in my chest, as he wraps his arms around my waist. I nodded, and he beamed, as he wrapped his arms around me. "I don't want to make anything awkward between us anymore, but it's wrong to be pretending that nothing's up. I really like you, Y/N. Really like you," Dom confessed, and it felt like my heart was going to explode in my chest.

His eyes were like saucers, looking me in my eyes as though he was trying to observe every single reaction he could pick up on. His hands were shaking and I could feel it against my own hand. "I like you too, Dom," I smiled back, and I could see his pupils widening, darkening his eyes. "Would you.. kiss me?" Dom asks again, and I can't resist, pulling myself against him without a warning.

Grabbing at the tank top he was wearing, I pulled him against me and our lips pressed against each others. Despite how gently he was kissing me, his lips were rough against mine, but I liked that. I pulled myself into his lap, with the heat of the July weather, we were both only in our shorts, the contact of skin on skin only adding to the intensity of the situation.

Clothes quickly started coming off, and before either of us could've expected it, we were there, making love on my bed in the middle of the night, with all my windows open. Thank God we were on the 7th floor of a flat complex, nobody could've seen in.

With all the lights off, and none reaching outside the view, there was the view of the London skyline as Dom's hips rolled against mine, filling my body up with him, the both of us trying to keep our moans hidden so Steph wouldn't hear us, but inside I was screaming his name like it was some kind of prayer, and this was probably getting than any religious worship, to feel him as it brought me this much pleasure.

It was by far the best sex I'd ever had and I was pretty much convinced, even in that moment, that I wasn't going to get any better, as the both of us reached our orgasms. My body was shaking with pleasure, it wasn't too intense that it kept going, but as the first orgasm Dom gave me, and the first one that anybody else had given me, was more intense than I could've ever imagined.

The both of us just lay there for a few moments, arms wrapped around each other, as he held me close to him. The both of us were completely blissed out from our orgasms, limbs tangled in with each others, and him pressing his body pressed against mine, we fell asleep on the bed together, and neither of us regretted it one bit afterwards.

//

Jan 31st

"I really miss you, Dommy," I whined, as I hugged Domino tightly against me. I pressed my face against the soft plush of his fur, as I was on FaceTime with Dom, my phone propped up against the bedside table in the hotel room. I was in Arizona, the second to last location of the trip. The last one was California, and we were going to go back to London from there.

"My love, I know, but remember, we only have a week left. One week left and you'll finally be back in my arms," Dom promises, as he's sat in his studio. While it's 11pm at night where I am, it's already 6 in the morning in London, where my Dom is. "I know, but that's too long, Dom," I complain, already beginning to feel myself getting frustrated. The entire month, whenever anything sensory wise has been frustrating me, what I want is Dom.

Whenever the both of us got frustrated, we would usually rely on each other for sensory regulation, it was a system that worked both ways. I craved being back in his arms more than anything, being comforted by him, the physical contact that we were always doing when we were around each other, we'd been without it for so long.

Steph had joked frequently that were going to be clinging onto each other like koalas for the entire week when we were reunited, and she wasn't entirely wrong. I knew I was going to be clingy towards him, and I already knew that there was an intense night sexually ahead of us, there were already jokes between our friends of them hearing about our intense nights together.

One time, we were in Spain for Steph's brothers wedding, and Steph, had to tell an extremely embarrassed Dom and I that pretty much the entire Armas family had hear the both of us moaning from our hotel room. It made looking any of her family in the eye at the wedding significantly more awkward than it ever should've done for such a joyous occasion.

And a hilarious joke from Steph that having the embarrassingly loud sex is meant to be the bride and groom's job, which got her an elbowing in the ribs for.

Feb 5th

"LOOK WHAT I DID!" Dom announced, as we got onto FaceTime. It was 8 in the morning for me, but it was already 3 in the afternoon for Dom, but he had agreed to be on call for me while I got ready for the "day" I was already in such a good mood because it was my second to last day in California, and in two days I would finally be back home in Dom's arms.

I looked away from the mirror, where I'd be doing my makeup, and looked at Dom, and instantly looking at him my jaw dropped. He looked beautiful, words weren't enough to described how amazing he looked. He'd dyed his hair from the blond that it had been previously, and now it was dyed a jet black. He had a beam on his face, as he presented it to me over the camera.

"Dom! Oh my fucking God! It looks amazing!" I almost screamed in surprise, as I saw it. This had come completely unprompted, but impulsively dying his hair was something that was honestly very common for him to do. He'd probably had close to ten hair colours since we'd started knowing each other, but his black hair was a colour that I held very close to my heart.

It was the hair colour he'd had when we met in 2019, it was a hair colour that I'd always associated with him. The hair colour he'd had when he came into my life, and that would always give me butterflies to look at. "I'm glad you like it," He laughs, as he beams, showing off the silver tooth cap that he'd just gotten. "I can't wait to see you again, you look so pretty love," He adds on, and I beam, scoffing a little.

"Says you! I've been blasting come back, be here, and just getting in my feelings about it!" I laughed. "You're not even in New York," Dom commented after a few moments pause, and I rolled my eyes. "Thank you, Dom. God forbid I should be thankful to see you," I said, crossing my arms with a scoff. "That's not what I said!" Dom retorts, pouting at me. "I've said over and over again how excited I am to see you!"

"And I'll say it over and over again a million times more, if that's what you want to hear!"

Feb 7th

Today was the day. Finally. Today was the day.

I'd been waiting for a month, about how I was finally going to back at home in London, and back home with Dom. I had a box of Reeses chocolate that Dom loved and I'd decided to bring back with me on the plane, without him asking. Dom had already sent me so many text messages about how he was so excited to see me, and how he had a surprise that he wanted to show me.

Whatever the surprise was, I was simultaneously excited and nervous to see what it would be. "Are you ready to go, Y/N?" Steph asked with all her bags. Steph was absolutely shopping crazy, and she'd had to buy another suitcase for all the clothes and things that she'd acquired since we'd started the work trip.

"Yep, I cannot wait to see Dom!" I squealed with excitement, as we made our way from the hotel room to the airport. I had Domino packed in my carry on, and my heart was beginning to beat faster and faster, from the sheer excitement of what was happening.

"I bet your bed can't wait either," She scoffed, and I smacked my hand into her shoulder quickly. "Shut up," I remarked to her. "Not everything is based off sex, you know," I scoffed to her, pretending I hadn't fantasised about sex with him for the past month solid. A lot of people wouldn't have gone a month without at least a month of sexting or phone sex, but it never ended up being enough with Dom.

We were far from good at that kind of intimacy, with Dom's ADHD he just couldn't focus on it. It wasn't anything personal, or anything to do with him not finding me sexy, he just didn't find it easy to stay focused if we were on the phone together, and just masturbating over the phone, even though we'd done it in front of each other in person before, was just awkward and uncomfortable, and we ended up decided that it would be a lot better for the both of us to simply wait until we could be intimate in person again.

Intimacy in person with Dom was not something that you could ever find something better. Having Dom wrapping his arms around me, as he made love to me, was something that could never be topped. His arms would be wrapped around me softly, and softly make love to me. My heart was beating out of my chest, as I sat down in my airplane seat, and waited to finally be back in Dom's arms.

/

Arriving at Heathrow airport, I grabbed my suitcases as we started walking out of the terminal. My hands were shaking as I tried to keep my bag up on my shoulder, as we started walking to the main part of the airport. As I walked into it, my eyes finally focused on Dom, spotting him in the crowd. I gasped at loud, once I finally looked at him and saw him in person. He'd dyed his hair again without telling me, a white streak in the front of his hair.

His hair looked exactly how it did when we dressed up as Sweeney Todd and Mrs Lovett for our Halloween costume. Dom was wearing a black jumper with a skull on the front, and a black pair of trousers, with his usual creepers. He beamed with some nerves, as he was looking around for me. In his hands was a bouquet of red roses, which he knew that I loved. My heart beat faster and faster, as I called out for him. "DOM!"

Looking up quickly, Dom saw me, and the beams spread on both of our faces. He was absolutely gorgeous as ever, and I ran straight up to him, wrapping my arms tightly around him. His hands were tight on my back, rubbing it softly, as he pressed kisses against my forehead. "My love! My love is finally back," He beamed, as he kissed me against my lips.

His kisses were soft but passionate, and my heart felt almost at peace being in his arms. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to do this?" I asked Dom with surprise, stopping myself from running my hand through his hair. "Wanted to surprise ya," He laughed, as he kissed my lips softly. "Oh wow!" Steph laughed, as she caught up to the both of us, finally seeing Dom, as she hadn't been updated about the journey of Dom's hair, if you like.

/

"M'hair's itchy," Dom grumbled, as he started running his hand through his hair, shaking his head repeatedly as he started scratching small flakes of hair dye out. "What's wrong?" I asked Dom. We'd both been home for a few hours now, sitting back on the sofa, mostly just cuddling as Dom told me the stories that had slipped his mind on our nightly Facetimes. We couldn't off each other physically, our arms wrapped around each other, cuddling closely.

"I think I put too much black hair dye in," Dom grumbled, and I could tell that his sensory issues were playing up and he was getting frustrated. "And there's just so many flakes of it, it keeps just coming out of my hair, and it's driving me crazy," He whined, his hands straight into his hair, shaking back and forth like a little puppy. "Why don't you just go and wash your hair again, get the rest of it out?" I asked him, and he looked up, as though he genuinely hadn't thought of it before.

"OH! Right, thank you, love. Gimme a bit," He laughed, getting up off the bed, pressing a kiss against my lips before heading upstairs. I didn't think much of it for the next ten minutes or so, before I was heading upstairs to go to the bedroom to get a change of clothes. But, however, when I went upstairs, I was meant with a sight that sent a rush of butterflies straight to my core.

The bathroom door was wide open, and stood in the shower was Dom. The shower door was of course closed, but the glass wasn't steamed up enough that I couldn't see him. And I could see all of him, his muscles, his arms, his thighs, his hands, the chain he was wearing around his neck dripping down his chest, and of course his cock. He was gorgeous to begin with, and this was the body that I'd been craving for a month on end, with no respite.

"You like what you see, love?" Dom asked me, and I could feel my face was heating up immediately. He pulled back the shower door a little, and gestured me in. "Y/N, you should come in," He said. "I think we have a lot to catch up on," He smirked. My body was getting impossibly hot, and I quickly stripped off, down to my underwear. Dom was staring straight at me, as I tried to tease him by making my process of undressing as slow as possible.

Slowing pulling my underwear down my legs, before finally exposing them to Dom. I reached for my bra and undid it, taking it off, and leaving it on the floor. Now completely naked, and slightly cold from the temperature of the house, and I quickly rushed into the shower where the warm water was hitting me. His body was gorgeous, his skin hot against me, our bodies so close to the others.

My pussy was so close to his cock, it would be that easy for him to just slip inside me, and I would be finally getting the pleasure that I'd been absolutely craving. I pressed my lips tightly against him, his hands on my back as he pushed me against the wall. His fingers and his touch felt like heaven against me, even though it wasn't where I craved him the most. "I missed you so fucking much, Dom," I swore out, as I pressed my lips tightly against his.

"I missed you love, I've been dreaming about you the entire time," Dom laughed, as he kissed my lips. My hands wrapped around his waist, black water streaking down his back from the hair dye that was finally getting washed out. "Let's get your hair cleaned, and I want you to just make you feel good," I said to him.

Reaching over into the shower, I reached for the shampoo that we had in the shower. I squirted some into my hands, running my hands through his hair, massaging the shampoo into his scalp. His eyes almost fluttered at this, I knew that having his hair played with, especially massaging it, was a key to his heart, and a key to his arousal. Looking down at his cock, I could already see that he was beginning to get hard, only about halfway there yet, but I knew a few more touches and he would be putty in my hands.

Dom wrapped his arms around my waist, as I reached for the showerhead, and finishing washing it out of his hair, finally the water ran clean underneath it. Our lips still pressed against each other, we stumbled out of the shower, grabbing some towels, as we tried to dry ourselves off before we got onto the bed. I quickly dried my body, running my towel through my hair, as we got onto the bed.

"I need you, Y/N," Dom said, as he wrapped his arms around my thigh, as he pressed kisses against my thighs. "I fucking need you, Dom," I said to him, as I laid back against the bed, my back pressed against the pillows of our bed. Spreading my legs, Dom slowly settled his head in between my legs.

"Tell me what you need, princess," He said, smirking up at me from between my thighs. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest, I could hardly stay still on the bed, just from the stimulation of Dom wrapping around me. "Please just eat me out, Dom," I said to him softly, and he smirked up. "Oh I've been fucking dying for this," He said, as he slowly buried his head between my thighs.

I felt the warmth soft touch of his tongue against my clit, and my back almost arched instantly at the feeling of it. His tongue pressed flat against my clit, before slowly licking his tongue against it repeatedly, before sucking against my hole. My skin felt like it was on fire, as I squirmed over his face, bucking up onto his face. 

Dom shook his head back and forth against me, his strong arms wrapping around my thighs, and I couldn't stop my moaning. I felt like I was in heaven, and I wanted to stay here for the rest of my life. I don't think heaven could replace this, my body was blissed out. His tongue made stroke after stroke against my sensitive clit, as it pulsed against his tongue.

I could barely moan his name, my fingers getting soaked from tangling into his still damp hair. My moans were coming out in shouts and pornographic moans from my throat. I didn't have time to warn him, just my hips giving in almost immediately as I soaked my face with his orgasm, my body shaking against his face. 

He pulled away from me, the lower half of his face soaked, and he had the biggest of grins on his face, as he wrapped his arms tightly around me. "You still in there, my love?" He asked, as he pressed his lips against me. "Holy shit," I laughed, as he kissed me softly. 

"Promise me you're still okay for us to do more? If you're not you need to tell me now," He said, his arms wrapping softly around me. "I don't know yet," I said to him, almost crawling on the bed to reach over for the towel, wrapping it around me, I was drenched in sweat and already felt like I needed a new shower.

"I don't know yet isn't enough, love. C'mon, talk to me," Dom said, kissing my nose. "I don't wanna have you like thrusting into me intensely... but I wanna feel you," I said to him, resting my head against his shoulder, nuzzling my head softly into the crook of his neck. "Can I cockwarm you?" I asked him softly, as his eyes widened.

"Are you sure, love?" He asked. "I mean, you look fairly sleepy right now, what should I do then?" He asked. I've never tried cockwarming him before, usually it ended up leading to the both of us just having full on sex instead, but the both of us knew that wasn't happening tonight. "Pull out of me if you think I'm asleep, or obviously if I want to stop," I offered.

Dom nodded at my suggestion, wrapping his arms around me. "Let me just get you some water first love, if you're gonna fall straight to sleep after this, I want you to have gotten some aftercare," He said, getting off the bed, only for a few moments, before coming back up the steps with a glass of water.

He passed the glass to me, and I drank the most of it as he slowly brought the towel between my legs, cleaning me up. He reached into the bedside drawer where he kept the condoms, taking one of them out of the packet, and placing it on himself. Pulling back the covers, the both of us got settled into bed, and slowly into position.

I was the little spoon against him, and slowly I felt him pushing inside of me, the fullness that I had been craving finally hitting me. My eyes closed almost instantly, a few small moans from the feeling at first, before they died down and I was at peace with the feeling of satisfaction, and intimacy. His body close to mine, deep inside of me, feeling like we were the only people in the world. My eyelids were getting heavier, my body putty in his arms.

After a few moments, just before I could drift off, I felt that he was pulling out of me and I began to whine, but he placed his finger over my lips softly. "Shush, my love, you're about to fall asleep, I needed to stop," He said, and I grumbled a little knowing he was right. I was honestly too tired to be arguing with him. My eyelids fluttered shut again, as I pressed myself into his naked body.

"Goodnight my love,"

//

Author's Note, on my absence! (You can skip this if you don't care)

Hello my lovely chickens <33

I am finally back with a new upload and I thought I'd just explain a little on my absence since I literally haven't seen you all for nearly four months, my longest hiatus by a LOT

Still utterly in love with Dom and never lost my love for him and writing for him, but I'd been in a writing slump like never before, where I'd have 5k, maybe more words written down, and just never be able to get the words to a full, completed work

For 2023, I plan to keep writing for Dom, but the uploads may not be as consistent through this year, as I have exams this year! (kill me)

I honestly apologise if this is not of the best quality, this was written manically within the space of a few hours, but I hope that all of you enjoy it regardless!

Love you all endlessly, Lana 💐🐔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 318 20
y/n goes to her first YUNGBLUD concert but little did she know that this night would change her life. This is a YUNGBLUD fanfic updates almost every...
33.8K 504 16
my second oneshot book ❗️ these stories may contain alcohol usage, anxiety, depression, sadness/crying, smut, cussing, and dominate dom ❗️
2.4K 83 8
Sturniolo triplets one shots. No y/n smut or romance. Requests are open but I won't use all of them. Open to triggering topics.
27.5K 1K 15
requested πŸ’— Female Reader Imagines With Shuhua of (G)I-DLE Requests are open! No smut or personal imagines will ever be written, but you're more tha...