Silly Little Love Songs • Tee...

Από dickgraysonsrobin

"Vivian should have expected this, she really should have. 7 years of friendship and she still wasn't expecti... Περισσότερα

Silly Little Love Songs
➥ Graphics
➥ Volume 1
➥ Playlist
➥ Act 1
➥ Prologue
☆ That Night ☆
☽ The Full Moon ☾
☆ *Trying* To Get Out of First Line ☆
☽ The Game ☾
☆ The Dream ☆
☽ Double Dates Suck ☾
☆ Car Ride From Hell ☆
☽ Alpha Killed The Movie Star Employee ☾
☆ Never Train With Derek Hale ☆
☽ Anchors ☾
➥ Act 2
☆ Locked in The School ☆
☽ Alphas Suck Ass ☾
☆ 'Accidental' Kisses ☆
☽ Secrets Revealed ☾
☆ The Alpha ☆
☽ The Stilinski Twins Are Horrible ☾
☆ Blood at the Formal ☆
☽ Saving Derek ☾
☆ Stopping The Alpha ☆
➥ Volume 2
➥ Playlist
➥ Act 3
➥ Prologue
☽ Vivian Goes Missing ☾
☆ Argent Starts A War ☆
☽ Ruining Lacrosse Practice ☾
☽ Tara Varrington ☾
☆ Another One Takes The Bite ☆
☽ The Ice Rink ☾
☆ Don't Train With Derek Hale ☆
☽ Swimming Lessons ☾
☆ Bad Lab Partners ☆
☽ Team Protect Lydia ☾

☆ Isaac's First Full Moon ☆

72 3 22
Από dickgraysonsrobin

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

It was dark by the time they got to the house. Derek was letting Sydney and Scott lead the way, Tara was deciding to stick by Derek. Before she closed the door she looked back at the moon, it hadn't fully risen yet, but it still gave her dread. 

"If Issac didn't kill his dad, then who did?" Scott asked as Tara closed the front door.

"I don't know yet." Derek said with a shake of his head. They all stood by the entrance, just looking around the front room for a few minutes. They all had their own flashlights, but Scott and Sydney's were the only ones using them.

"Then how do you know he's telling the truth?" Sydney asked looking back at Derek.

"Because I trust him." Tara said entering the conversation.

"And because I trust my senses." Derek said as they all started to walk further into the house. "And it's a combination of them. Not just your sense of smell."

"You saw the thing at lacrosse today?" Scott asked wincing to himself. Sydney walking ahead of them, not understanding what they were referencing. When Lydia was dating Jackson, she was always dragged to the practices. But since the breakup Lydia has avoided it, so Sydney decided to be with her while she was doing it.

"Yeah." Derek said making Scott sigh.

"Did it look that bad?" Scott asked looking at Derek. Derek put his hand on Scott's shoulder taking a deep breath.

"Yeah." Derek said at the same time as Tara. They walked quietly through the house until they got to door right before the dining room. Sydney was the first one to get there, she opened it slowly as the others stopped behind her.

"You wanna learn?" Derek asked, and Sydney got the feeling he wasn't just talking to her and Scott ."Let's start now."

Scott flashed his flashlight at the open door. It was stairs leading to a basement with shag carpet. It was a mess. Sydney felt the dread curling in her stomach as she looked over at Scott. He was instead looking at Tara before looking back down the stairs. He was the first one to walk down the stairs. Sydney following soon after him.

"What's down there?" Tara asked looking back at Derek on the top step.

"Motive." He said, causing her to finally take the next steps down.

"And what are we looking for?" Scott asked his flashlight focused on the floor.

"Follow your senses." Derek reminded the two of them. They walked around the basement. There was clear foggy curtains, only a few rings still connected. Nothing seemed to where it should be.

"What happened down here?" Sydney asked after they were a good way into the mess of a basement.

"The kind of thing that leaves an impression." Tara said, ahead of the others. She already had a theory of what could be Isaacs motive, it made her want to vomit.

Scott stopped in front of a tv, Sydney bumping into him accidently. They look at each other before looking down at the tv, one corner shattered with a hole. Sydney looked down at the floor, 4 white lines standing out. She moved her hand over it and traced it with her fingers. Like it was a scratch. Scott looking at it with her.

They both looked up to see where Tara stopped a few feet in front of them. She was staring down at a fridge on it's back. Sydney and Scott got up slowly and joined Tara in front of it. Scott moved his hand to the loose lock on the opening of the fridge. The other two looked down at it with shaky breaths.

They were lost in thought, jumping when Derek turned on his flashlight focusing it on the fridge with a blank emotionless face. They all kept their eyes on him till he met theirs, focusing on Scott as he said. "Open it."

Scott was hesitant as he removed the lock and opened the door. It was littered with scratches, like someone was trying to escape. Tara's hand flew to her mouth,  tears coming to her eyes. She looked away when she noticed dried blood with some of the scratches. Sydney and Scott kept looking around it, there wasn't an empty space.

The police couldn't see this.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Gerard and Chris had been talking in Chris's office, now Gerard's, for 30 minutes at this point. After they had closed Allison off from the conversation she called Mikayla. Scott not answering, so Mikayla was her next option.

They had both been trying to listen in on anything they could while also not being noticed. Both of them were hiding on the sides of the open doorway that lead to the office, until they heard the doorknob turn.

Allison turned to look back at the office and almost bumped into a random guy in a deputy's outfit, Mikayla looked at him as he walked past the two. He had a box in his hands. Only turning back at the office door when she heard Allison's name.

"Allison?" Chris said getting his daughter and her friends attention.

"Come in. We'd like to talk to you." Gerard said making Allison looked at Mikayla before he added. "And your friend."

"I'm supposed to study with Lydia and Mikayla." Allison quickly excused with a nod from Mikayla.

"We don't really have time to chat." Mikayla said nervously looking down at the floor.

"Actually, that's who we wanted to talk to you about." Chris said looking from Allison to Mikayla as he continued. "And your other friend. Vivian?"

Mikayla took a deep breath as she looked at Allison one more time before they walked forward.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Allison?" Vivian asked as she answered her phone.

"And Mikayla." Mikayla said taking the phone. "Stiles wasn't answering, and it's a full moon. So Scott and Sydney were out."

"Yeah, Stiles has detention with Harris. He has it out for him, and is probably going to keep him at school until he legally can't." Vivian muttered the last part looking at the clock. Stiles had been in detention for a while. "Is everything okay?"

"Well, we need to do something right now." Allison said taking back into the phone with an urgent tone. "My dad and grandpa, they were asking us all these questions about you and Lydia. How you were bitten and scratched by Peter, and then they sent this guy out."

"Wait, what guy?" Vivian asked, the topic making her sit up straighter.

"He was dressed as a Sheriff's Deputy." Allison said with a knowing tone looking at Mikayla, both with a worried face.

"They're sending him to the station for Issac." Vivian said with a sigh, standing up and rubbing her face.

"He was also carrying this box with something on it, like, um, like a carving or something." Mikayla said taking the phone again, racking her memory.

"What was it?" Vivian asked mentally calculating how long it would take her to run to the station from here.

"It's in one of these books." Allison said pausing while the rustling of paper filled the silence. When she found it she showed to Mikayla. "I'm taking a picture."

The ping of her phone made Vivian move it away from her ear and look at the message. The familiar image of Wolfsbane appeared on her screen.

"Did you get it?" Mikayla asked after a moment. Vivian moved the phone back at her ear.

"It's Wolfsbane." Vivian said starting to pace.

"What does that mean?" Allison asked confused, the phone between them now.

"They're going to kill him." Vivian said looking out the window one more time. "I'm going to try Stiles. See if I can get there before him. Try and stall the guy."

"We'll try." Mikayla said before Vivian hung up.

Vivian then hung up and went to her speeddial, Stiles one of the first numbers. It took almost three rings until he picked up with an apologetic tone. "Hey, sorry, Harris literally just let me out of detention."

"It's almost ten." Vivian said looking down at her clock.

"Literally, and he had my phone the entire freaking time." Stiles said with annoyance. Vivian rolled her eyes, Harris always had it out for Stiles.

"He's such a dick, but we have a bigger problem." Vivian said stopping her pacing.

"How much of a problem do you have with speeding?"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"This is why he said yes to you." Sydney said looking at Derek with accusation.

"Everyone wants power." Derek said with a look in Tara's direction. The moon was starting to rise higher in the sky and she was starting to sweat.

"If we help you, then you have to stop." Scott said with a dangerous look. "You can't just go around turning people into werewolves."

"I can if they're willing." Derek said with no remorse for his actions.

"Did you tell him about the Argents?" Sydney asked getting angry, feeling the mild effect of the full moon. None of them noticing Tara backing away from the group. "About being hunted?"

"Yes, and he still asked." Derek said with his own aggression.

"Then he's an idiot." Scott said looking back down at the fridge.

"And you're the idiot dating Argent's daughter." Derek said with a glare back at him. Scott looked up at him with wide eyes. "Yeah, I know you're little secret. And if I know how long do you think it's going to be until they find out?"

Sydney had a glare aimed at him while Tara could feel herself losing her control. She dug her nails into her arm and took deep breaths while the argument continued.

"With me you learn to use all of your senses." Derek said putting a hand on each of the teens shoulders. "With me, you learned control."

"We learned control with Stiles, Vivian, and Tara-" Sydney snapped back now noticing that Tara wasn't next to them. "Tara?"

They looked back to see yellow eyes looking back at them.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Mikayla closed her right eye as she aimed, Allison next to her in almost the same position. When the car came into view, Mikayla shot first, hitting the first tire and making him slow immediately. He got a foot farther and Allison shot his back tire. He full stopped and got out of the car. He looked around with fear in his eyes before he almost dobbled over in pain.

An arrow sticking out of his leg

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Hey, did you slow him down?" Vivian asked in the car with Stiles and on the phone with Allison and Mikayla.

"You could say that." Allison said with a mysterious tone.

"All right-" Vivian said swiftly moving away from the topic. "We're heading to the station right now."

"Where's Scott?" Allison asked making Vivian looked over at Stiles and mouth the question back. Mikayla grabbing the phone to add. "And Sydney?"

"Issac's." Stiles yelled back, getting through to the phone. Vivian rubbed the bridge of her nose, being out of the loop was starting to complicate things.

"Does he have a plan?" Allison asked making Vivian let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, but not a very good one." Vivian said looking at Stiles, his face showing his agreement. "And unfortunately we don't have enough time to come up with anything better."

Vivian than hung up and sighed leaning heavily against the back of the seat. This would not be the first time she had to deal with an out of control werewolf, and it probably won't be her last.

At least Stiles was with her.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"You bastard!" Sydney yelled at Derek. They had managed to get Tara back to Sydney's house, Scott having to stay back at Issac. He said it was to look around more, and he didn't want to be around Derek any longer but she knew it was because the full moon was getting to him, honestly it was getting to her too. "You turned Tara?"

"She asked. Just like Issac." Derek said back while they heard Tara pulling against the chains, and Sydney was starting to get to that point.

"She didn't fully know the dangers or the effects. Neither did he." Sydney yelled, she honestly couldn't believe it. "She wasn't with me when I went through my first full moon. Or the lessons you taught me and Scott."

"She knew enough. She was park of your little pack at the beginning. Remember?" Derek shot back. Sydney was starting to feel that murderous rage.

"Was it your idea for her to keep it from us. Because she did a great job at it. Scott didn't notice her like Isaac. I didn't even notice Isaac." Sydney asked trying to calm herself down.

"I told her it would be best." Derek said back with an unapologetic look. "I didn't force her to keep it from you. As to the Scott thing, I don't know how neither of you noticed."

Sydney was about to respond when her claws extended against her will and she knew her eyes were changing. She could tell by Derek's confused expression. "They're blue? Why-"

"Sydney!" Came a yell as someone came running up the stairs. Mikayla had a duffle bag and looked out of breath when she appeared in the doorway. She stopped in front of the two, her eyes darting to Tara before back to Sydney. "Scott told me where you went."

"Meetup with Stiles and Vivian. They're going to need you." Sydney said taking deep breaths and looking at Derek. Derek still looked shocked but nodded and walked away, done with the 2 werewolves.

Leaving Mikayla, Sydney and Tara. An almost hunter and two werewolves.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Mikayla had called to tell them to get Derek. Vivian and Stiles begrudgingly doing so, causing Vivian to be banished to the back seat. The whole ride to the station, Vivian kept wondering where Tara was. She could have been helping Scott or Sydney but she seemed so set on helping Issac.

They got to the station to soon for Vivian to make any connections. Looking through the window to his dad's office, Stiles started explaining. "Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk."

"I'll distract her." Derek said confidently. Vivian and Stiles both gave him a questioning look.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa- you?" Stiles said quickly grabbing Derek's shoulder to keep him in the jeep.

"You're not going in there." Vivian said with her own amusement. "You were arrested not even 4 months ago."

Derek didn't seem to be listening, just looking between Stiles hand and his face. "I'm taking my hand off."

"I was exonerated." Derek excused when Stiles's hand left his shoulder.

"You're still a person of interest." Vivian said back, leaning into the front seat.

"An innocent person." Derek said back making Vivian sigh and look at Stiles.

"An- you?" Stiles asked with amusement. "Yeah, right!"

Derek looked at him, waiting for a better plan but none of them spoke up. Vivian flexed her fingers, before looking back at Derek. "Okay, fine. What's your plan?"

"To distract her." Derek said with a look, like it was the obvious answer.

"Uh-huh. How?" Stiles asked, being more specifically.

"By punching her in the face?" Vivian asked, with a sarcastic look.

"Heh, by talking to her." Derek said back, some annoyance present on his face.

"Okay, sure." Stiles said, looking at Vivian then back at Derek. "Give us an example. What are you gonna open with?"

Derek sighed and looked out the front window before looking back at them, saying nothing. Stiles and Vivian looked at each other than back at him.

"Dead silence. That should work beautifully." Vivian sassed back. "Any other ideas. Ones that won't get Derek arrested again."

Derek pretended to think then looked between the two of them. "I'm thinking about punching you both in the face."

"I'm thinking about finding the nearest wolfsbane collection and lacing a knife with it." Vivian said with a challenging look. Stiles looked between the two of them before lightly pushing Vivian back.

"We have nothing better."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Derek entered the front room, just as the deputy exited it. She was busy with files and looked up in the middle of her sentence. "How can I help- you."

Stiles and Vivian looked at the two of them through the door. Derek put on a smile and leaned against the counter. "Hi."

"Hi." The deputy said back, slightly breathless.

"Um- I have a question." Derek said as the girl fell for his charm and looks. Stiles rolled his eyes and Vivian had to keep herself from laughing. "S-sorry, I wasn't really expecting someone."

"Like me?" The girl asked with an embarrassed laugh while Vivian and Stiles carefully walked out of her eyesight and to the door to the main room.

"I was going to say 'so incredibly beautiful', but, yeah. I guess that'd be the same thing." Derek flirted with a charming smile.

The rest of their conversation faded out as Stiles and Vivian walked quickly through the door.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Mikayla pulled on the chains to confirm that they were tight enough and looked up at Sydney. She was looking down with quick breaths. Mikayla then looked over at Tara who was still pulling against the chains as hard as she could.

"Okay, that should hold." Mikayla said with a shaky breath.

"Good." Sydney said looking down at her claws. "Now, leave."

"But Syd-" Mikayla tried to argue but Sydney looked up with her teeth extended and her eyes bright blue. Mikayla looked back over at Tara one more time.

Before hesitantly running back the way she came.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Vivian stood beside Stiles as he quickly put in the code to his father's safe. When they opened it, the keys were gone. They just stared at it for a minute before looking at each other, the situation settling in.

They both ran out of the room, taking different directions to the cells. Hoping to cut the guy off. Vivian had made it to the cells before Stiles, or the fake deputy. She turn the corner, basically sliding into the room. She looked around and saw the cell door ripped off. Then Vivian was met with a very wolfed out Issac.

The memories of the winter formal came flooding back to her. She looked down the hallway and saw Stiles being dragged by the man. Her breathing was starting to pick up and her pulse was quickening. Her eyes locked on the fire alarm, she pulled the lever down. Not a second later Stiles and the fake deputy were right next to her. The deputy had been walking backwards so when he started to turn, Vivian grabbed Stiles arms and pulled. He let go right when Issac slammed him into the desk.

Vivian kept her hand on Stiles's arm as they both back up against the wall. She was getting Deja Vu from the night in the hospital when they discovered Peter was the Alpha. Her breathing hadn't slowed and she couldn't focus on what was going on anymore.

Stiles pulled her closer to him right when the deputy was knocked against the wall, unconscious. He dropped the needle he had been holding with the wolfsbane in it, Derek stepping into the room and destroying the formula.

Isaac's eyes went over Derek and right to Vivian and Stiles, he made one step forward before Derek stepped between them with a loud roar. Isaac walked until he was up against the wall, sliding down while cowering. When he lifted his head again he was human, and covered in sweat.

Stiles looked up at Derek for a second before looking down at Vivian who had started to calm down slightly. She took a shaky breath looking at Derek. "Ho- How did- How did you do that?"

"I'm the Alpha."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The full moon was over. Scott was let out of the freezer they had been keeping him in and Mikayla had just called Stiles. Derek had turned Tara. Tara Varrington. Vivian's best friend. She had asked to be turned into a werewolf, even after seeing all the dangers.

Vivian rushed over to the Stilinski's house. Stiles telling her he'd clean up the mess with his dad. When she ran to Sydney's room she saw two things. Sydney sitting against a wall, leaning her head back. And Tara cowered in a ball.

She went to Sydney first, she unlocked the chains and tried to make eye contact with Sydney but she just stared up at the ceiling. Vivian rubbed Sydney's arm for a minute before walking over to Tara. 

Tara didn't even hear the footsteps. She had her head buried in her legs. She was trying not to cry. Vivian slowly unlocked the chains and sat on her knees in front of Tara.

"Tare?" Was the only thing Vivian had to say before Tara sat up and pulled Vivian into a hug. Letting the tears fall.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Tara repeated into Vivian's neck as she rubbed her back.

"You have nothing to apologize for." Vivian whispered back as she held Tara. "I'm here for you."

"I promise."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
174K 9.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
93.5K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...