✨That little brother✨ {KNY X...

By InNeed0fH0lywater

A story where y/n Kamado follows his siblings and their friends on their adventures. During their journey, y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Y/n's file
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 [edited-kinda]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Y/n's special ability
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
AU 1
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 {MUGEN TRAIN PT. 1}
Chapter 29 {MUGEN TRAIN PT. 2}
Chapter 30 {MUGEN TRAIN FINAL}
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AU pt.2
Chapter 34 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.1}
Chapter 35 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.2}
Chapter 36 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.3}
Chapter 37 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT. 4}
Chapter 38 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT. 5}
Chapter 39 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT 6}
Chapter 40 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT FINAL}
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 [SHORT!!]
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Special chapter!!

Chapter 54

2.8K 97 11
By InNeed0fH0lywater

So I've gotten some ideas...still got a bit confused on the way. 

Also shoutout to @OfficialMitsuriKanro, thank you for the idea for this chapter, It really helped!

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= same as last chapter

Bold= Mk

~~~

Uppermoon one, Kokushibo, looked at the boys in front of him. "You two look familiar.." He said, making the demon slayers look at each other before facing him again. "What?"

Kokushibo looked over to Muichiro. "What's your name?"

"Muichiro Tokito..." The pillar replied before the demon turned to y/n. "And you?" He asked in slight distaste. 

"Y/n Kamado!" He replied unintentionally loudly.

The demon's eyelids lowered in disappointment. "Looks like the name, Tsugikuni, died out then." He spoke.

"Tsugikuni?" Muichiro quietly asked y/n, forgetting the child's hearing problem. 

"My...name, back when I was a human was Mishikatsu Tsugikuni." Muichiro's eyes widened at the name, remembering how angry y/n sounded while speaking the name. 

"Y/n?" He turned to look at the younger boy only to see him ready to lunge at the demon in front of them. Veins on his head were visible, along with the infuriated look on his face. 

"You.." The uppermoon stared at y/n intensely. "You were the one he wanted. You were important enough to have all the demons after you.."

Y/n looked at him angrily before completely neutralising his anger. "As if I care." He spoke calmly, internally cussing him out.

"Both your mental states are applaudable.. Calming down so quickly. And both so young.." Kokushibo spoke.

Muichiro charged first, using a technique. 'Mist breathing, second form: Eight layered mist'

Y/n saw where the demon had appeared before quickly moving away. 'Fast.' He thought as Muichiro released another attack. 'Mist breathing, fifth form: Sea of clouded mist'

As the young Hashira's sword almost grazed him, the demon moved again. "So you are fourteen this year." He said. "And your technique is this refined at your age."

Y/n stood toward their side, trying to find a way to help without getting in the way. He knew about Kokushibo, he heard stories from Yoriichi. He used to be a slayer in his human life, using a breathing technique of his own.

'Moon breathing, first form: Dark moon - Evening shrine'

Y/n swiftly moved towards them, in fear of losing Muichiro. He slashed down, in between the demon and the slayer looking over to Muichiro's now severed hand. 

'Water breathing, seventh form: Drop ripple thrust'

The Kamado couldn't even land his attack before he had to pull his blade back, preventing it from being stolen. 'He's too fast...'

"You're speed is of note." He said moving behind the child in a quick motion. "But I think this was against your intention." 

Y/n's eyes widened before he quickly turned around, only to see Muichiro get pinned to a pillar by his own sword. "Mui!"

"I want to turn you into a demon...My descendant." Kokushibo said, causing y/n's eyes to widen in surprise. Descendant? What did he miss? "Let me stop the bleeding.. Humans are brittle. But if, you die from losing too much blood...or that man doesn't accept you, and you die..then death is your fate."

Y/n felt someone watching and in a blink of an eye, the demon sped past him, going for whoever was there. Guessing it was someone on the slayer's side, he rushed over. 

Suddenly appearing in front of Genya in time to prevent an attack. Both his and Kokushibo's eyes widened, surprised by how fast he had gotten there. 

Taking advantage of y/n's shocked state, the demon cut off Genya's right arm. The child gasped before trying his best to keep the uppermoon away from his friend.

.

Muichiro and Genya's eyes widened at the speed the uppermoon showcased and somehow y/n was able to at least keep up. 

There would be splatters of blood from the invisible fight and even though they hoped otherwise, they knew it was y/n's blood, for the boy had been on defence the entire time.  

Soon a slash was heard and they saw y/n's body being launched away harshly, all beaten up and missing a few limbs. His right arm was being held in the uppermoon's hands along with his purple sword.

"Hm..Your blade is like mine..but, you don't have..my breathing style.." Kokushibo continued to observe the sword in y/n's severed arm. "What a waste of a good sword.."

The demon turned to look at y/n's battered body before turning to Genya, speeding towards him before slicing off his left arm and torso. "Oh..So you eat demons. You aren't dead...even though your torso is cut in half." He said.

"Around three hundred years ago, there was a demon slayer who did the same, but he died when I cut his body.. So, do I have to cut off your head?" He added on before asking his question. 

Y/n grunted lightly, feeling his body regenerate. He was ready to throw his sword at the demon but someone had run to defend Genya.

"The wind Hashira.." Kokushibo said, eyes widening ever so slightly, looking at the white hared slayer who smirked.

"You got that right. I am the wind that'll rip your head off." He spoke confidently. In the corner of his eye he saw y/n all bruised and bloody but still trying to get up, making him scowl in distaste. "I see the filthy traitor is here too.." He growled.

"Hm? Traitor? I am afraid you are wrong...as much as I dislike this..child..he was no traitor.." Kokushibo said slowly, eyeing the young boy carefully. "But he is filthy.."

Hearing those words from both his enemy and his supposedly ally hurt y/n but he decided not to focus on that and concentrated more on healing. 

Shinazugawa Sanemi still stood between his brother and the demon, ignoring y/n's existence altogether. "I'm serious here." He began.

"You really are one pathetic little brother." Y/n flinched at those words that were directed to Genya, they were harsh but there was more to it. "Why do you think I wanted to go as far as to killing our mother? Because I wanted to protect you!"

Genya thought back to when Tanjiro told him how Sanemi didn't hate him. Stating how the older male might've been mad that he joined the demon slayers.

"You should've gotten married, had kids and lived until you were an old geezer." Sanemi told Genya. "For all the times we couldn't do a thing for mom, for all the times we couldn't do a thing for our younger siblings." 

Y/n watched the scene with admiration, sensing a new found feeling towards the aggressive male. 'He's a big brother like me and Tanjiro.. he's not the best but still good..' He thought before trying to come up with a plan. 

"You should've made your wife and kids as happy as they should've been." Sanemi continued sounding the most sincere y/n had ever heard him be. "Because I would've made sure that no demon would be heading your way."

.

Y/n watched the fight, analysing every single move Kokushibo made, calculating everything he could. Taking note of each step, each body movement and each attack. 

Eyeing each and every single detail that he was gonna go up against. All the details he was going to copy.

"My brother, I loved dearly, wanting only the best for him chose to become a demon. He spoke rarely about his breathing style but, I was able to hear a few names."

"Moon breathing, first form: Dark Moon - Evening Palace. Second form: Pearl Flower Moongazing. Fifteenth form: Orbiting Destructive Worlds - Creation. And finally, Sixteenth form: Moonbow - Half Moon." 

"Woah! There are sixteen forms!? That's a lot!"

"Listen closely y/n. If you ever have to go against him, your best chances are sun breathing, or copying him to keep up." The second option sounded impossible.

It sounded impossible and yet y/n was there holding against Kokushibo, dodging every move the demon made while also copying his tactics.

It greatly confused the older demon but he soon came to realise what y/n was doing. He could see y/n's muscles adjusting to the newfound style, making it easier for the boy to continue fighting. 

It was all so confusing, y/n didn't look away, not even for a second. The moment Kokushibo changed his rhythm and moves, y/n caught up almost instantly, adding on his own moves in between. And seeing his muscles and organs move around in such ways was even more shocking.

Looking up at his face, the older demon froze on his spot, not a single motion made. Y/n's face was covered by a shadow and his eyes glowed slightly, it startled the uppermoon how similar the boy looked like his very own brother. 

An image of Yoriichi replaced y/n, the stoic expression shown upon his face before a flash of his childhood memory appeared soon after. The happy young boy who smiled warmly towards him, telling the older twin about how much the younger admired and cared for him.

Not knowing how to react he felt slight wetness on his face, snapping out of his trance. The shocked faces of the Hashira's came into his view, before seeing the smiling child in front of him disappear in y/n.

'Moon breathing, first form..'

Y/n steadied himself, this was going to be his only first attempt. If he failed, he might be done for. 'Dark Moon - Evening Shrine!' A red and purple glow emitted from y/n, only bright enough to be visible to the naked eye. 

He quickly swung his swords at the demon, slicing off the right arm of the uppermoon. It took everyone by surprise, but not as much as Kokushibo, who was now fully awake from his trance. The only thing in his mind was the boy in front of him.

How could a mere child, not even ten years of age, perform a breathing style he has never even learnt before? 

How could a mere child keep up with the strongest uppermoon?

How could he make the older demon seem so vulnerable and weak?

He could barely stand in the beginning so, how?

It angered the Tsugikuni greatly. This child, who look so much like he and his twin brother was able to make him feel ways he never wanted to feel again, weak and vulnerable. 

With lightning speed, the uppermoon aimed for y/n's neck, planning to annihilate the the child first. The main weakness in this fight.

"Don't Kokushibo!"

Y/n held his blades by his neck, trying to prevent Kokushibo from killing him. 'I won't die here! I can't!' He thought desperately.

"He is to be my vessel!"

Their fight that only lasted a few minutes, felt like it lasted hours for some reason but it made y/n lose energy. He couldn't keep up anymore as panic filled his mind once more, feeling helpless and useless. He mentally prayed for help, knowing he didn't want to die yet.

As if y/n's prayers were answered the Hashira's present began attacking, starting a full blown battle between them.

Y/n and Sanemi's bloods scent filled the air, it was intoxicating, making it harder for the uppermoon to focus. 

Kokushibo's mind was already flooded with the anger he held towards y/n, wanting the boy to die first for what he had done to him. The urge to decapitate the child mercilessly was there, but the thought of devouring him and becoming immune to sunlight was also there.

'Y/n Kamado, join me and we shall become unstoppable!'

However, the boy himself was in a slight daze, feeling the same fear of dying when the blade neared him. The painful headaches he was getting because of Muzan, the overrunning mind that couldn't stop asking questions about Moon Breathing..Everything.

Y/n couldn't help but feel overwhelmed as he sputtered out blood, his neck slowly reattaching itself to his shoulders. He was tired and wanted to rest but the thought of letting them die haunted him.

'I want a world without demons..' His vision began to blur as he felt himself falling to one side. 'I want my friends, my family..everyone to rest..but..' He hit the ground slowly drifting into unconsciousness.

'I want them to see the world without demons first..they deserve it..'

~~~

~Taisho secrets~

- The Hashira's and Genya were amazed by y/n's ability to keep up with the uppermoon. Though Sanemi would never say it out loud or even admit it.

Sorry for the wait! I was a bit confused.

Published: 06/01/23

Word count: 2023 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.5K 23
"Do you promise...?" "I promise..." Y/n, less than a quater demon, and more human then not, has been alone most of his entire life. Besides the Kamad...
271K 11K 39
Completed. ✔️ 𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝚈𝚊𝚒𝚋𝚊 𝚡 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Kibutsuji Muzan has a son and his name was Y/n, A half-human and Half-dem...
2.7K 110 26
M!Y/N and F!Y/N (Male Y/N and Female Y/N) are siblings, and they promised to never desert each other after their parents disappeared. Unknowingly, in...
122K 4.8K 46
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...