Chapter 6

Here you go!

Hope you like it! I'm slowly running out of ideas so it might not be good, but I still hope you like it^^!

~~~

"I wanna know how to turn a demon back to human, do you know how?" Tanjiro asked a demon, but it was useless, all the demons would do was try to attack him.

That didn't stop Tanjiro, he came across more demons and he asked the all the same question, but to no avail.

He was exhausted and decided to rest for a moment, he noticed something somewhat glow in the woods. "Wisteria?" Tanjiro asked himself before sighing in relief.

'I made it...Sabito..'

.

It was now daytime and the number of participants left shocked Tanjiro, only three others, him not included passed the final selection.

"I'm gonna die. I'm a goner. Even if I survived now, I'm gonna die soon anyways." He heard a boy with short, yellow hair of varying lengths, cutting off squarely at the ends where it fades to a darker orange color murmur.

A pair of twins, one with black hair, the other with white hair came along. "Welcome back."

"Congratulations." The white haired one said.

"We're pleased to see you made it." The one with black hair said. "So? What am I supposed to do now? Where's my sword?"

A boy with a scar on his face asked impatiently, but got ignored by the twins ignored him.

"First; we shall issue you all uniforms. We will take your measurements, after which your ranks will be engraved. There are ten ranks in all." They said in sync.

"Kinoe, Kinoto. Hinoe, Hinoto. Tsuchinoe, Tsuchinoto. Kanoe, Kanoto. Mizunoe, and Mizunoto." They continued, "Currently you are at the lowest rank which is; Mizunoto."

"And our swords?" The same boy from before asked, and got ignored again.

"Today we will let you choose the ore of your swords, however, the sword will take ten to fifteen days to complete." The girl said.

"Are you kidding me?" The boy complained.

"But first," The white-haired twin clapped three times, and a crow flew out to Tanjiro, "We will now assign each of you kasugai crows."

Tanjiro looked at his new crow, "These kasugai crows can be used for primarily communication."

"Did you say 'crow'? Isn't this a sparrow though?" The yellow-haired male spoke, also getting ignored.

The black-haired man walked up to the white haired twin, "Don't give me that crap!" roughly grabbing the girls hair.

"I want a sword, you hear? Give me one right now! The color-changing sword!" Tanjiro then walks up not taking anymore of this. "Take your hand off of her! Or else I'll break your arm!" Tanjiro held the boys' arm preventing him from going any further.

"Uwahh! W-what should I do?" The yellow-haired male panicked looking around before turning back to the scene in front of him.

"Who the hell are you?" The black-haired male turned to Tanjiro, "Let's see if you can do it!" He dared.

Tanjiro started to grip the other boys' arm, almost breaking it, the boy yanked his arm out of Tanjiro's grasp in pain and glared at him.

"Are you two finished chatting?" The black haired twin questioned, getting their attention.