Chapter 52

Warning! Mentions of sensitive topics, death and blood, there are also spoilers in the very first part. Also, I will not be mentioning when it starts(Sensitive topics)

Italics= mind

Bold italics= memories

Bold= dream{Also major spoilers- deaths and what not.}

~~~

"Well what do we have here?" 

"Kibutsuji let him go at once! He has nothing to do with this!"

"Oh but he does, 'Master'. He's the one I truly need to achieve my goals." 

In a room Muzan stood above Ubuyashiki. The sick male looked so frail and deathly pale. 

Y/n found it hard to breathe, he was in Muzan's grip, being held against the wall. He tried to pry the demon's hand off his neck but ultimately failed.

"I'm not sure how you did it last time, but you be able to get through this time. I'll make sure of it." Y/n saw the demon kings' hand move towards his face.

"Master! Do it!" The little boy cried out, knowing there was no other choice.

A second later he felt the familiar burning feeling pierce through his head. An agonising scream left his lips as he felt his control slip away.

"REN!"

But after that he felt nothing at all.

Boom!

.

CAW!

"Y/n Kamado has been turned into a demon!"

.

"Insect Hashira: Shinobu Kocho is dead!"

.

"Mist Hashira: Muichiro Tokito and Genya Shinazugawa are dead!"

.

"Serpent Hashira: Iguro Obanai and the Love Hashira: Mitsuri Kanroji are dead!"

.

"Tanjiro Kamado is dead!"

.

Dead, they were all dead. Lying on the ground before him laid the bodies of his siblings and the people he considered family. 

The scent of blood was intoxicating, it made him drool in hunger. He could taste the blood and flesh in his mouth.

Disgusting..

He was disgusting..

.

Y/n woke up suddenly, his breathing was shallow and quick. His facial features showed clear signs of distress and fear. 

He got up quickly, not wanting to waste a single second. 'Nonononono..' Panic filled his mind as he began sprinting to the Masters estate. 

He had to warn Kagaya, he needed to. 

'Cause that couldn't have been a dream. He had that same dreadful feeling in his chest from when he dreamt about Akaza and Uppermoons 6.

He knew it would be soon.

.

"Master! Mr. Kagaya! Emergency.!" Y/n felt bad about being disrespectful but he needed to warn the master.