Chapter 49

Almost done! Aaaaanddd...I'm very sorry but I think I won't be able to do the AU book..I'm very very VERY sorry.

Also, both his ears are damaged but his right ear is the more damaged one, and I decided to make him show signs of his difficult hearing here.

TW: Sensitive topics, please skip if you feel uncomfortable with it.

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= Mind

Bold= Muzan

~~~

Everyone rushed to the boy's side as Mitsuri quickly placed him back onto the bed. "Wahh! Y/n, don't do that! You scared us!"

"Sorry.." He rasped while he hugged the sword closely, not wanting to let go of it yet. "I wanted to get the sword.." He mumbled quietly.

He listened to the older people around him loudly whisper around him, though it was louder on one side than the other. "Why are you guys whispering?" 

"Huh?" Everyone looked at him weirdly. They weren't whispering, if anything they were speaking really loudly. 

"Y/n, we're not whispering.." Tanjiro said hesitantly kneeling beside him. "A...are you okay? I'm sorry about what happened last time.." He apologised holding onto y/n's smaller hand.

His words were quiet but y/n still heard them, he still heard the sincerity in his brothers voice along with the guilt.

"It's okay, I was surprised too.." He whispered, finally letting go of the sword. "And..and I'm sorry for running out without warning you guys.."

Around him the people looked at him sadly. He shouldn't have to apologise, even if he did do something wrong it was for a good cause. Y/n was a kid with too good of a heart, he didn't deserve this at all.

"It's okay, y/n.. Just please let us know what's going on next time so you don't go alone." Aoi spoke up from her spot beside Mitsuri-who wouldn't stop gushing over how cool she was-.

"Hm.." Y/n felt his eyes begin to close, he was still tired and no one could say anything about it. 

Caw!

"The Pillar's have been summoned to the Ubuyashiki estate, a Hashira meeting is to be taken place."

The group began leaving the boy's room to let him rest, the Hashira's rushing to the meeting. 

Y/n relaxed the best he could as he felt his body sink into the bed. 'Sorry y/n..'

A heavy feeling filled his chest as he began to sweat profusely. Was it always hot in the room?

If you don't kill them, then I will!

"No..."

.

"Hey..y/n..Wake up please, you need to eat." A quiet voice entered his ears, the voice he found pretty.

"Kanao..?" Y/n sat up slowly and looked at the girl who smiled at him. 

"Hey, how do you feel?" She asked gently in her soft voice. "Do you need more sleep? Or do you need something to drink?"

She wasn't used to talking a lot but, after all the stunts pulled she felt the need to. Kanao would stay by him if there was nothing for her to do, making sure he was alright. 

"Hm, I'm okay." Y/n yawned while rubbing his eyes. "How are you, Kanao?" He asked facing her properly, ignoring how quiet her voice seemed. It was almost muffled completely.