Chapter 42 [SHORT!!]

My motivation has decided to leave and I'm having a writer's block so the chapters won't be that good atm.

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= In the mind

~~~

Taken by surprise the pillars flinched slightly. What happened? Oyakata-sama sent his son to check on y/n, though the serpent pillar quickly interfered.

"Tsk. It may be a trap." Sanemi said approaching the child and grabbing a fistful of hair, lifting y/n up by the head. 

Only to let go and unsheathe his sword. Y/n's eyes were slitted and his veins were visible, this made the slayers pull out their weapons.

Well, some of them..

Clash!

Obanai stared in shock as a familiar sword came into his view, and so did the others. Y/n held the serpent pillars sword and used it to protect himself.

But they noticed something, y/n's purple eye. It seemed to be turning back, his teeth went back to normal too..

Sanemi backed up slightly as the boy continued to cough and struggle to regain his breath. "What the fuck.?"

Though he was struggling to breathe, the moment he heard a new word he seemed to get better. "Fuck? What's that?"

Sanemi could feel everyones stare and realised his mistake. "Shit-" He whispered, thinking the child didn't hear anything.

By this time y/n no longer felt the pain he was experiencing previously. "Fuck, Shit?" He thought wrong.

Kagaya cleared his throat, he had his son explain what had happened while they were distracted. "I see y/n has somehow transformed back into his human state."

Everyone returned to their respectful image, listening quietly. "Shinobu, will you be able to watch over y/n at your estate?"

Shinobu seemed to forget that she had wounded the poor little Kamado. "Of course.." She opened her mouth to continue but was cut off.

"I'm sorry, Oyakata-sama but I have to refuse.. I need some time before I go back to her estate, I hope you understand.." Oh, Kagaya did understand so he agreed.

"I see.. Mitsuri, do you think you can take care of y/n for a little while?" He spoke with his usual smile. 

Hearing the news Mitsuri instantly replied with a happy agreement. 

"Thank you, now you're all dismissed." 

.

While following Mitsuri, y/n thought back to the words he learnt today. 

Fuck, Shit

"Eh, Mitsuri-sama. What does fuck and shit mean?"

~~~

~Taisho secrets~

-Obanai is mad that Mitsuri was assigned to look after y/n.

-Zenitsu is worried about y/n, not knowing where the child is.

Heyyy, so I was thinking..

Do you guys think I should start updating my other story while I think about what to do for this story?

This chapter was mostly a filler, I might redo it if I find the energy to..

Sorry it's short but I'm out of ideas right now.

Published: 19/09/22

Word count: 444