Chapter 14

Let's go! I gotta try and find some motivation to quickly write the next few chapter fast.

Anyways, I hope this is good enough for you!

Please read!:

I forgot to mention that whenever y/n uses his special ability, it puts him in a very vulnerable state, leaving him wide open to attacks. It also uses a lot of his energy since he has no control.

If he locks eyes with someone before they die, he'll be able to spend one minute in the mind-space area thingy- He can talk with them but only has one minute and he has to be unconscious for that.

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= inside the mind

W/n= Wrong name

~~~

The boar-head continued to launch attacks at y/n, landing a few here and there. "Hahaha! Fight me properly!"

He landed a solid punch on y/n's broken rib. "GAH!" Y/n yelled in pain, falling over and holding his injured part.

"AHHH! Y/N I HEARD SOMETHING CRACK! YOUR RIBS! AHHH ARE YOU OKAY?!" Zenitsu panicked looking at the little boy.

Y/n took his mask off to breathe better, "Hm!" He slowly stood back up and faced the wild boar. 'Who is this guy?'

"Hahaha! You're weak! Fight me again! Give me your best shot!" Y/n stared at the man bewildered. 'You just called me weak! Why do you want me to fight you again?!'

A memory of Tanjiro headbutting the demon head back at the temple went through y/n's mind. 'Should I do it?' But then he remembered how the demon fell unconscious.

'Maybe not. Boar-san's head might not be that strong.'

.

Tanjiro walked out of the mansion just in time to witness his little brother get kicked on the side of the head, sending him a few feet away from his opponent.

The burgundy-haired boy stood still, he saw Zenitsu hugging the box protectively and the boar-head kick y/n.

"Tanjiro...y/n and I protected it, because..you said...this was more important than your life.." Zenitsu muttered weakly.

"Nii-san- Agh!" The shirtless male kicked y/n away, collecting his chipped swords ready to attack again.

"If you don't get out of my way, I'll skewer you along with the box!" The boar-head exclaimed, pointing the tip of his sword at the box and Zenitsu.

Tanjiro clenched his fist angrily, "Knock it off!" He yelled, gaining the strangers' attention. Tanjiro then launched himself at the male  with great speed.

"I SAID KNOCK IT OFF!!"

.

Tanjiro lands a powerful punch on the strangers stomach, breaking a few ribs. Y/n winced at the sight, he could practically feel the force of the punch from where he was.

"He broke his bones!" Zenitsu screamed after hearing the cracking of the bones. "Ouch, that must hurt." Y/n said blankly, earning a confused scream for Zenitsu.

"How can you say it like that?!"

"Like what?"

"Like-!"

"Aren't you a member of the demon slayer corps?! Didn't you know it's taboo for us to draw our swords at each other for no reason?!" Tanjiro yelled at the boar-head.