Chapter 41

Hola- I'm gonna try and write down my ideas before I forget them.

OOC-

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= In the mind 

~~~

The meeting for y/n's trial had began, though Uzui was going to retire he still stayed for this. He didn't want the young boy to get killed.

Shinobu knelt down in her usual spot, feeling mixed feelings for this trial. Yes, she felt like they needed to kill the boy, but she didn't want it to happen.

As for the others who had a good interaction with him, they didn't want it to happen either. They witnessed how pure the child was, they saw how he always put others first and they knew he deserved much more.

Nezuko was taken away from headquarters, much to her dismay. And y/n was placed in front of everyone in restraints. He had to be put under some sort of shade to prevent burning in the sun.

"As you all know, today we're here to discuss y/n's situation.." Oyakata-sama's voice was as soothing as always, but if you listened closely you could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Uzui, please inform us about what happened."

.

The Hashira's listened to Uzui's story, they had found out that y/n did in fact attack them for some time, but Uzui began desperately explaining how it all ended.

"But for some reason he was able to resist his former urges. Y/n Kamado began to fight along with us and also risked his own life to save ours.!" 

Obanai soon spoke up. "That doesn't change the fact that he attacked you and teamed up with the demons." 

"I'm afraid I have to agree with Iguro-san." Shinobu said, her voice sounded as cheerful as ever but yet it was stern. "I don't think we should let another demon accompany our slayers, it's dangerous."

Mitsuri looked over at the serpent pillar with a sad pout. She felt sorry for the child, taking part in demon slaying at such a young age..

"Let him live." A quiet voice spoke up, gaining the others attention. Muichiro Tokito.

"I.. agree with Muichiro-san." Mitsuri said hesitantly.

Uzui looked at the two with admiration, Muichiro actually payed attention to what was happening and remembered, and Mitsuri barely knew the boy.

Giyuu let put a silent sigh before speaking up as well. "I too, think we should let him live."

"So do I!" Rengoku's loud voice boomed. He had recently recovered but he unfortunately lost one eye.

Gyomei stayed silent, not knowing what to do. He grew to care for y/n but he still disagreed with letting demons live amongst humans.

Sanemi and Obanai began to grow irritated. Y/n had them all wrapped around his finger, to them this was manipulation. 

"Tch. What if he was working with Kibutsuji? What if he's just pretending to help and it's all part of their plan?" Sanemi's voice came off harsh and venomous but still somewhat respectful towards Oyakata-sama.

 Obanai nodded in agreement, he didn't trust y/n one bit. "I agree with Shinazugawa, he might be here to get information." 

A strangled grunt was heard, they all turned to the now conscious boy who was trying to sit up properly. This caused most of them to sweat drop. 

.

Y/n just laid there, listening to what they had to say about him. He was grateful for Muichiro and the others for trying to keep him alive, but hearing Shinobu's voice speak up like that hurt him a lot.