Chapter 46

Okay, I realised that I actually really close to finishing the book- I'll do the AU book once I complete the book, BUT I'm just gonna do bondings in that one and a possible ending. 

Bold= Bad thoughts

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= Mind space

~~~

Y/n laid next to the water pillar, drifting in and out of consciousness. He felt extremely comfortable but he felt anxious about sleeping. 

It never happened before but what if his body was taken over while he was sleeping and he destroyed everything and everyone? 

Suddenly he felt himself get pulled into an embrace. "Y/n, sleep. Don't worry, if anything happens I'll be here." 

Giyuu's words comforted y/n, it was like the final push he needed. Once he heard the pillar's words he took a deep breath and fell asleep instantly.

'Nothing's gonna happen, I won't do anything..'

.

"He's here! He's here!" A familiar voice cheered happily. "Ohhh I was so worried for him, poor thing. All this is too much for him!" She cried.

"Kanae..?" Y/n muttered seeing her face along with a few shadows. "KANAE! WAHH! I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T COME SOONER!" 

He latched onto the older female's waist and didn't want to let go yet. The other could only laugh lightly and pick him up to carry him.

"Awe, he's such a cute child." A new voice spoke up, but it was oddly familiar. "I didn't get to see him properly last time but now that I see him, he's precious."

It was that other pretty lady who helped him in the red-light district. "Hm? She looks like Inosuke-sama..."  Y/n thought out loud accidentally. 

A chuckle came from the lady. "My, I must've forgotten to introduce myself." Taking a slight bow she introduced herself as Inosuke's mother, Kotoha Hashibira. 

.

"For someone quite young, your mind is really peaceful. At first I thought it would be filled with demons and scary stuff." Yuichiro, the twin brother of Muichiro said nonchalantly earning a light flick on the head.

"Now, now. You shouldn't say such things so carelessly Yuichiro-san, you might hurt someone." Ruka, the mother of Kyojuro and Senjuro Rengoku, spoke up. 

"Eh- Um, Don't mind Ruka-sama it's okay, I'm confused about it too." Y/n said timidly still not used to the new people.

"But y/n, he still shouldn't say that..." A soft voice from Tsutako Tomioka, the older sister of Giyuu, spoke up whining slightly. She somehow reminded y/n of Mitsuri a little bit.

With a sigh the only one who didn't speak up yet, said something. "Ne, don't you think it's nice to know he's doing quite well for his age though? In his situation.?" Shizu Shinazugawa the supposedly mother of Genya and Sanemi.

She was a lovely lady so it made sense that she was Genya's mother but he was still skeptical about Sanemi. 'He's not nice..' 

Oh and there was another person, they had beautiful e/c eyes and h/c hair, they were [height], [age] and apparently they shared the same first name. Y/n. Y/n L/n. 

A strange person in the others' opinion, they wore a different type of clothing that looked improper. They were quite loud and had mood swings every now and then.