Chapter 54

So I've gotten some ideas...still got a bit confused on the way. 

Also shoutout to @OfficialMitsuriKanro, thank you for the idea for this chapter, It really helped!

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= same as last chapter

Bold= Mk

~~~

Uppermoon one, Kokushibo, looked at the boys in front of him. "You two look familiar.." He said, making the demon slayers look at each other before facing him again. "What?"

Kokushibo looked over to Muichiro. "What's your name?"

"Muichiro Tokito..." The pillar replied before the demon turned to y/n. "And you?" He asked in slight distaste. 

"Y/n Kamado!" He replied unintentionally loudly.

The demon's eyelids lowered in disappointment. "Looks like the name, Tsugikuni, died out then." He spoke.

"Tsugikuni?" Muichiro quietly asked y/n, forgetting the child's hearing problem. 

"My...name, back when I was a human was Mishikatsu Tsugikuni." Muichiro's eyes widened at the name, remembering how angry y/n sounded while speaking the name. 

"Y/n?" He turned to look at the younger boy only to see him ready to lunge at the demon in front of them. Veins on his head were visible, along with the infuriated look on his face. 

"You.." The uppermoon stared at y/n intensely. "You were the one he wanted. You were important enough to have all the demons after you.."

Y/n looked at him angrily before completely neutralising his anger. "As if I care." He spoke calmly, internally cussing him out.

"Both your mental states are applaudable.. Calming down so quickly. And both so young.." Kokushibo spoke.

Muichiro charged first, using a technique. 'Mist breathing, second form: Eight layered mist'

Y/n saw where the demon had appeared before quickly moving away. 'Fast.' He thought as Muichiro released another attack. 'Mist breathing, fifth form: Sea of clouded mist'

As the young Hashira's sword almost grazed him, the demon moved again. "So you are fourteen this year." He said. "And your technique is this refined at your age."

Y/n stood toward their side, trying to find a way to help without getting in the way. He knew about Kokushibo, he heard stories from Yoriichi. He used to be a slayer in his human life, using a breathing technique of his own.

'Moon breathing, first form: Dark moon - Evening shrine'

Y/n swiftly moved towards them, in fear of losing Muichiro. He slashed down, in between the demon and the slayer looking over to Muichiro's now severed hand. 

'Water breathing, seventh form: Drop ripple thrust'

The Kamado couldn't even land his attack before he had to pull his blade back, preventing it from being stolen. 'He's too fast...'

"You're speed is of note." He said moving behind the child in a quick motion. "But I think this was against your intention." 

Y/n's eyes widened before he quickly turned around, only to see Muichiro get pinned to a pillar by his own sword. "Mui!"

"I want to turn you into a demon...My descendant." Kokushibo said, causing y/n's eyes to widen in surprise. Descendant? What did he miss? "Let me stop the bleeding.. Humans are brittle. But if, you die from losing too much blood...or that man doesn't accept you, and you die..then death is your fate."