Hermitcraft/Empires SMP Onesh...

By _PhantomRoses_

Just a bunch of random oneshots from hermitcraft, empires or the life series ranging from cringe confession f... More

DISCONTINUED BOOK REQUEST IN NEW ONESHOTS BOOK.
Daisies (Bdoc)
Little miss perfect (flower husbands)
Ordinary (flower husbands pt2)
Head cannons
Obligatory incorrect quotes
Here for you (Xisuma)
Glitched (Hermit S8/Empires1)
Glitched pt2(HermitPires)
Better than you/Drabble(Bdoc)
Inner voices (Smallishbeans)
Authors note
Memories (Grumbo)
Christmas special pt1 (Bdoc)
Brain empty (incorrect quotes)
Creepers and Dragons (Doc)
Confused (Jizzie+Sausage)
Story of the century(Smallishbeans)
What did I walk into? (Doc)
A god's regret (Smallishbeans)
Valentine's special || So far yet so close (Bdoc)
My Petal (Flower husbands)
Perfectionist (Drabble/Doc)
The string theory (Drabble/Grian&Doc)
Hivemind (Bdoc)
The togetherness project [Multi]
Simple song (Drabble/Bdoc)
Until Death Do Us Part (Bdoc)
Update

Cause I wanted to (Bdoc)

271 16 18
By _PhantomRoses_

I needed bdoc fluff, i was hungry for new content.

_________________________________

I had ever seen Doc like this, and it was honestly freaking me out. So what did I do? I called Etho. 

Why was I freaking out over Doc's behavior? You may ask.

I'll bet you would be nervous if you had Doc, of all people clinging to your side like a koala and not saying a word. Just making a weird noise that sounded suspiciously like purring and cuddling up to your side. 

When I tried to get up he just growled and clung to my arm tighter, keeping me in place on my bed.

When I heard a loud knocking at the door I had to yell for them to come in, and even that earned a growl from Doc. 

When Etho arrived in my room he looked Doc and I up and down before bursting out laughing. "wHaT iS sO fUnNy??!?!?!" I yelled at the ninja. Then another growl from Doc. Etho kept his distance before explaining quietly.

"I haven't seen him like this since mindcrack... but it looks the same..." 

"Give me a straight answer Etho."

"Doc is a creeper."

"Very specific to this situation, I'll keep that in mind." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Just listen, Creepers are really affectionate, and Doc just LOVES to ignore that and push it away. So then after a while this will happen."

"He'll just... cling to people?"

"The person he feels most comfortable with, he'll let you get up in a few hours, you know for food and stuff. But then...back to that. Also, he's clinging to you, so don't let anyone else get too close, he'll get...protective."

"Anything else I should know?" I sighed, annoyance filling my words. 

"Don't be annoyed at him, he's not clinging to you on purpose. Plus he'll only do this for a month, starting today, So..." Etho drifted off, then he glanced at Doc for a split second, quickly rushing out of my room, and eventually my house. 

...

I was stuck like this for a month, that's all, I told myself. 

Pfft- stupid mistake.

During the first week I started with optimism, I had a vacation, Etho did all my shopping, It was only a month.

During the second week I was getting tired of being forced into being cuddled by a creeper. So I would routinely attempt escape, even when Doc was asleep he had an iron grip on me. 

The third week I had given up and just let it happen.

The fourth week I realized... maybe this wasn't terrible

I mean, after all it was comfortable, Doc's fur was pretty soft. He was gentle as well, I mean if I tried to leave he would grab onto my arm and pull me back, but when I was there? He would just loosely hold me. The purring was...comforting. Like how some people listen to rain to fall asleep, I had gotten used to falling asleep to that. I even found myself cuddling back, odd.

...

It was Friday, when had Doc first started this? Wednesday? Did I count my days wrong? Days do blur together when your in a room without windows. Maybe I had a few more days of this, good. 

When Doc finally woke up today we went to the kitchen together for a snack, then we took turns in the bathroom, while it was Doc's turn I went back to the bed, which was now a complete mess by the way. We had gotten more pillows and blankets to pile up in there, so what used to be a neatly made bed, was now more of a birds nest of sheets, I didn't mind in the slightest.

Doc came back from the bathroom and crawled back to his spot on the bed/nest thing. He curled around me and then I turned on the tv, luckily for me Doc didn't care enough about the tv to want to pick the show. So guess what we watched? A gaming livestream. 

...

Another few days had passed, it was Tuesday, so presumably Doc would be done with this whole thing tomorrow. I would never say it out loud but I will miss the experience. 

When I came back from my turn in the shower, we took our showers just after lunch, I sat in bed and fiddled on my communicator. I haven't really used it since two weeks ago because Doc would bat it away or make it too hard for me to use it.

-I missed message from Ethoslab-

I clicked on it.

- ey. been a couple of days since I've seen you, is it cause you're on a building spree after Doc left on Wednesday or smthn?

I read the message three or four times over, then checked today's date, then the day I called Etho about Doc's situation. 

Almost five weeks.

_____[DocM77]_____

I stepped out of the shower and dried off, this could quite possibly be the best six days of my life. I can never remember what I do when I get all- eeh but when I woke up cuddling Bdubs of all people at three AM, I realized I really didn't want to have to explain myself to him. Also maybe the fact that I didn't want it to end... But hey, I know I'm playing for time here but Bdubs hasn't noticed yet and I'm planning on fixing it tomorrow, I have a plan and everything. 

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked back to Bdubs' room... only too see him staring at me as if I was a serial killer or something. I lazily laid down on my section of the definitely not a nest. Bdubs continued to glare at me, I was tempted to ask him why but that would blow my cover.

"You can stop pretending now Doc." The builder murmured, his voice was stern. 

Oh fuck.

I proceed to pretend I didn't hear him and gently wrapped my arms around his waist. I almost smiled when his muscles loosened ever so slightly at the touch. 

"Doc, it's been six days the jig is up." 

Damn it

I slowly let go of him and sat up, curling in on myself, knees to my chest and arms holding my legs in place. 

"So?" He asked, I knew what he meant, the tension was thick. 

This is it. He's gonna hate me again.

"I wanted to." I mumbled, why the fuck is my voice trembling? Why do I care? I shouldn't, it's just that stupid creeper is making me care.

"You wanted to?" He mimicked, his voice dull and low. I nodded slowly.

"Right... and why did you want to?" He said, that same expressionless face staring at me.

"I wanted to." I said again, unable to provide another explanation.

 "I want a reason Doc, a sufficient one, you of all people should know what a sufficient answer would be." He told me, more force in his words than before. I knew he was angry at me. Why wouldn't he be?

"I- I- didn't want to have to deal with having no memory of the probably embarrassing things I did, so I played for time, I also- I, I wanted to." I said that last bit, just because it was the main reason I did this and I don't even know what I mean by 'I wanted to' because that's all I know.

"So you 'played for time' as you call it, and you wanted to... any more specific on that last bit?"

"Nien, that's all I know, sorry." I mumbled. "Well you have to know something, it's your reasoning. That's like saying 'I don't know how redstone works' and then proceeding to make some really complicated machine without help. You have to know your own reasoning."

It's the creepers fault, it's their fault not mine, I wanted to say. But it the creeper was me, and then he would ask what I meant by that.

"I don't know, I just liked the routine we were keeping so I kept doing it because I wanted to. I knew you would push me out the second I was done with my...thing, and I didn't want to be pushed away yet." Or ever.

"I wouldn't shove you away because of that, Etho said it's not your fault, but this is." He spat out the last bit, the blankness to his voice giving way to anger. This is when I go, I moved to stand on the floor. I knelt down to grab my crocs that had slid under the bed. 

"I know, I'm stupid and ignorant of your feelings. I'll go back to the perimeter and build farms all day so you don't have to deal with this absolute piece of shit ever again. I'll even make sure I won't do anything like this to you ever again." I said, scolding myself for my actions, why did I think this could ever work? 

Getting up, I slid on my shoes and headed out of Bdubs' base and back to the perimeter where i could spend some time with my dragon, that always made me feel better. 

_____[Bdoubleo100]_____

"I wouldn't shove you away because of that, Etho said it's not your fault, but this is." I sneered, yeah, I was upset. Doc had openly ignored how I felt about the situation for six days. I saw Doc get up and grab his shoes off the floor. As Doc put his shoes on on he spoke.

"I know, I'm stupid and ignorant of your feelings."

That's true, nice to see you admitted it.

"I'll go back to the perimeter"

Good.

"and build farms all day"

Seems about right.

"so you don't have to deal with this absolute piece of shit ever again."

Wait, no, Doc you're not that bad, don't say that about yourself.

"I'll even make sure I won't do anything like this to you ever again."

But I liked the cuddles...they may be a tad forced, but they were nice.

Then Doc stormed out of the room, he didn't slam the door so he wasn't angry. So what did that mean.

_____[3rd]_____

Two days later Bdubs found out that he could not sleep... not for long anyway. Bdubs also figured out that he really missed the cuddles, and the purring, and Doc. 

Doc on the other hand was keeping himself busy as can be, sleep is for the weak anyway. More farms were built, he avoided everyone in general, especially Bdubs. Even as he found himself craving any kind of interaction with people, he shrugged it off and played with his baby dragon. 

Eventually, however, they both decided they needed to talk, even if Bdubs was the one to act on it.

_____[Bdoubleo100]_____

We decided to meet at the perimeter, more so, I decided, Doc hummed and said he didn't care where they met up.

When I arrived I saw at least five new farms, a couple of goat statues and a very disheveled creeper hybrid. Doc led me into his small tomato farm where we were going to talk, I watched as Doc rolled up his lab coat sleeves and picked the ripest few tomatoes. Before grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting off dead parts of the plant.

"Are you going to speak, or just watch me garden?" He asked, his voice was oddly calm for the situation, not deadpanned, really, truly calm. "You're not a piece of shit." I mumbled. Doc stopped what he was doing for a second, seeming surprised in the least before he continued to prune his tomatoes. "Can't say I agree, but you do you."

"You're not, I overreacted Tuesday." I said, why am I admitting this, I swear Doc will use this against me somehow... This isn't season seven, I had to remind myself. "Your reaction was perfectly fine for the situation, I violated your boundaries in the first place on accident then again on purp-" 

"But you didn't!" I blurted out, "You didn't." I said again. Doc seemed to scoff, "Care to explain what you mean by, 'you didn't' Hmm?"

"I didn't mind that you were clingy, It was... nice." I mumbled. 

"You thought it was nice?"

Words started to flow out of my mouth like a leaky faucet "I like that you purred, I like how soft your fur is, I like being close to-" I stopped myself, what was I saying? When I went to meet Doc's eyes, I saw him grinning at me.

Heat started to fill my cheeks. "What are you smiling for?!" I snapped. 

Doc just gave a gruff chuckle. "Awe, are you saying you want me to cuddle you more often?" 

"YES!" I shouted... Then I heard my own voice.

"Wait- uhm, that's not what I- well it is what- but I-" I would've rambled on for a while if I wasn't cut off by the shock of a soft kiss on my cheek. I froze up until Doc pulled away.

The simple action from Doc made me feel elated. "Wh- why did you do that?" My voice was thin, probably my lungs trying to catch up with my increasing heart rate. 

"Because I wanted to." He said with a gentle smile that matched his tone.

"Do it again."

The pause after I said those three words wasn't long, but it felt like a while until Doc said something.

"What? Why?" Doc asked in the same breathless tone that I had.

"Because I liked it." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Rushedendingsorry.

Definitely not happy with this one.

I have been working on this one since December and I wanted it finished before I made another oneshot.

(Word count:2,211)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 877 43
A collection of Bdoc oneshots following two friends who haven't seen each other in years. The oneshots will be in chronological order and most of the...
9.4K 430 33
Here is a place to dump whatever the heck I write this season- This will have ships, MINESONAS ONLY! This isn't strictly HC, I might occasionally wri...
50.3K 946 50
~ TNTDUOOOO Oneshotsssssss THIS IS SHIPPING THE CHARACTERS, NOT THE ACTUAL PEOPLE, OK? IF YOU PROSHIP OR SHIP THE ACTUAL PEOPLE, PLEASE, DNI. (unless...
46.6K 1.2K 32
NOT UPDATING ANYMORE!!! - read the title :) - cover art is mine - i ship their minecraft personas, not real people, and this will be taken down if th...