๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž โœ”๏ธ

By lisasbookss

๐‹๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐Ž, short girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Her mother was not the best, her fa... More

introduction
aesthetics
playlist
chapter one - mall
chapter two - brother
chapter three - event
chapter four - same situations
chapter five - away
chapter six - amor
chapter seven - ice cream
chapter eight - trying
chapter nine - uncomfortable
chapter ten - forever
chapter eleven - tension
chapter twelve - poison
chapter thirteen - birthday
chapter fourteen - alone
chapter fifteen - strawberries
chapter sixteen - ages
chapter seventeen - breathe
chapter eighteen - i love you
chapter nineteen - twisted
chapter twenty - tantrum
chapter twenty one - tattoo
chapter twenty two - marks
chapter twenty three - weak
chapter twenty four - butterflies
chapter twenty five - desperate
chapter twenty six - ring
chapter twenty seven - cute
chapter twenty eight - golden
chapter thirty - bullet
chapter thirty one - needle
chapter thirty two - willow
epilogue
author's note

chapter twenty nine - exception

1.3K 30 5
By lisasbookss

GREYSON

It didn't feel right to sleep alone. I don't like it when Leila's mad at me. I feel like I can think straight when she's mad at me.

My mood has been shit, too.

"What did you even do?" Everyone except the girls are at the table, eating breakfast.

"Being a dick." I answer, sighing, "I just snapped."

"Just give her time. She can handle a lot but she can have a short temper after everything that has happened." Luca explains, looking down at his plate.

"Do you still have contact with your mother?" Silas asks and Luca looks up, he looks distant. He's not but he is at the same time.

"No, I don't." He says, letting go of the fork, making it land on the plate with a sound, "I basically told her to fuck off at that one event."

"She says that she's changed but she hasn't one bit. If she changed, she would leave Leila alone. She would leave us alone because the things she did is unforgivable. The things she did to Leila, it was awful." He takes a deep breath, "Every time I would check on her, she had new bruises on every part of her body."

Everyone stays quiet, not knowing exactly to say. But after a few minutes, Silas speaks up, "No one should ever see that happen to their loved ones. Especially if they're made by another loved one."

That actually makes great sense.

No one should ever see their sister being beaten up by their mother. It's horrible.

Speaking of these things, my heart would always break into small pieces when I heard what my father did to Mila.

I had a father, but not a dad.

I would always hear her heartbreaking screams for help. I didn't know what to do because if I did something, I knew what he would do to me.

Fuck my shit up.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I did the same as Luca. I ran the fuck away.

We both basically ran away from our fathers. Luca's father was controlling over him. My father was abusive.

Both of Luca's parents are bad people.

My father is a bad person.

My mom was lovely, though. She would always make me and Mila feel better after our father did something. I don't know why she didn't divorce.

She stayed when she shouldn't have.

"It's fucked up." Elliot mumbles, his forearms laying on the table.

All of our heads turn when we hear someone enter the kitchen. She looks tired.

"Did I interrupt something?" Leila's voice pierce through my head. God, I missed it and it hasn't even need a day since I last heard it.

"No, you didn't." Luca says, standing up from the chair and starts walking down the hallway, where Leila's currently standing.

"Luca, has something-"

"Just forget it, Leila." He says, making me furrow my eyebrows. Did he not just hear my story about having an attitude towards her? Did he not learn that he shouldn't have one towards her, too, then?

"God, I don't know what I did towards everyone in this fucking house for them to have a fucking attitude towards me." She mumbles, making everyone's eyes go wide.

"What did you fuckers say to him?" She asks, her eyes meeting mine for three seconds and her look immediately turns into a glare.

Fuck.

I need to get my shit together.

"Nothing? Huh?" She scoffs. All the guys look down at the table, except for me. I keep my eyes on Leila. Even though that I'm scared for my life.

Don't fuck with Leila.

That's all I'm saying.

I mean, I'm not scared of Leila. Okay, that was half true. Sometimes, she can be a little scary. Especially when she's serious. Okay, I take it back. I'm scared of Leila.

"Did none of you say something to him?" She asks, raising her voice a little. Damn, she really scares everyone in this house.

"Okay, fine. If this is the way you wanna have it." She mutters, walking up to the fridge. She looks through it for a couple seconds before closing it again, taking out orange juice.

She places the juice on the counter, taking out a glass from the cabinet. She pours the liquid into it, then taking a sip.

She turns around, staring at me. She's actually looking at me without a glare.

Never mind, there it is.

She drinks the rest, swallowing it in one. She sets the glass down with force, almost causing it to shatter. She walks past us, back into the hallway.

"Leila."

"Just forget it, Greyson." She says, making her way to her room.

I look back at the table, suddenly meeting Jacob's eyes, "I'm sorry, Greyson, I know it's my-"

"It's not your fault, for fuck's sake." I say, burying my face in my hands. Fuck this.

No.

Fuck, I really need to fix this.

Like right fucking now.

- - -

LEILA

Willow made my mood better. She's just always so happy, wiggling her little tail and just running around my room on her small legs. She's so adorable.

"Is this how it feels like to have a kid?" I mutter, bringing Willow into my arms, pressing a kiss on her head.

She blinks and her tails starts wiggling. Again.

"You're such a cutie." I mutter, snuggling my face into her fur. I feel her calm under my touch and I bring my face out of her fur, seeing her making herself comfortable on my lap.

She lays down, placing her chin on my thigh. I see her eyes shut, only to see them open one second later due to a knock.

"Whoever you are, not right now." I say aloud, not wanting Willow to go.

"It's me." Greyson.

"Fuck off, Greyson." I say, placing my hand on Willow's head. She's quickly asleep and I smile at her, admiring her.

"I won't." He says, opening my door instead of actually going away.

"Didn't I tell you to fuck off?" I say, turning my gaze to him.

"You did, but you think I would actually do that?" He states, his words making total sense.

"Can you make an exception?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him while petting my precious, little fluff ball known as Willow.

"Nah." He shrugs, leaning on the doorway.

I really need a ride. Alone.

I pick Willow up, making my way out of my room. I push past Greyson, making him groan at my movements.

I walk to Mila's room, opening her door.

She's leaned up against the headboard of her bed while Jacob's resting on her stomach.

"Can you watch her for some time?" I ask, smiling at Mila.

"Yeah, absolutely." She holds her arms out, waving towards me to bring Willow to her.

I hurry up to her, give her Willow, which immediately starts to lick Mila's face. I smile at their relationship before saying thank you, then rushing out of her room, closing her door.

I walk into my room again, pushing past Greyson for a second time.

I open my closet to change my shirt and I find a hoodie, because it's a little bit chilly outside. I take my shirt off, glancing at Greyson to see he's already looking at me, lust in his eyes.

Can he actually fuck off?

I don't say anything, pulling the hoodie over my head. I pick my shoes up, slipping them on quickly.

I walk out of my room for a second time, pushing past Greyson for a third time. He turns, letting me walk through.

I hear his footsteps after my own and I continue walking towards the door that's connected to the garage. I open it with force, causing it to slam against the wall.

"Where are you going?" Greyson asks as I walk up to his motorcycle, not having my own yet. I also figured that I need a license to drive this thing but I drive fine. Or that is what Greyson says.

"None of your business." I don't get to say or do anything else before his hands grip my hips rough, turning me around with speed.

He looks intently at me, "It is my fucking business. I don't want you to go anywhere while you're mad at me!"

He traps me with his arms, one hand on either side of me. His eyes are only on me, not daring to move.

"Am I important to you?" I ask, tilting my head up to get a closer look on his face.

He furrows his brows, giving me confused look, "Of course, you are!"

"Then why are you snapping at me? Am I your yelling toy or what? What am I?"

"You're my girlfriend!" He retorts, making me scoff.

"Am I? Doesn't seem like it." I say, glaring at him.

"You don't wanna go there." He whispers, leaning his body closer to mine. My lips curve up.

I'm not gonna lie, he looks really hot right now. He looks all riled up and honestly, it's turning me on a little.

"Why? Are you afraid you'll say something dumb?" I bring my hand closer to his face, dragging my fingers across his cheek, "Or do something?"

"Leila." He mutters.

"What?"

"You're making it really hard to not kiss you right now." He states, adjusting his grip on his motorcycle closer to my ass.

He drags his thumb across it, looking really hungry for something.

"There's one thing you can do right now that can make me not feel like your yelling toy." I say, making his face turn into a confused expression. Again.

"And what's that?" He whispers, his face closer than ever. I wave my finger at him, motioning him to move closer.

And he does.

As my upper lip touches the top of his ear, I speak up, "Fuck me."

"What?" He smirks, acting all clueless, "I didn't hear you, I think you have to tell me again."

My lips curl up, "Fuck. Me."

"You don't have to tell me again." And with that, his lips smashes on mine, his tongue entering my mouth immediately.

Fuck, what I have missed him.

Even if he's an asshole.

- - -

A/N:
i'm not gonna lie, they're hot. so fucking hot. someone give me this. please. i'm desperate, just like ma boy greyson. okay, anyways, i hope y'all are having a good day/ night!

please check out my tiktok - @lisasbookss

wc - 1763

please vote and comment. <3
edited.
i love you lots, bye. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 14.4K 54
She showed him that it is okay to love. >>><< Warnings: Mature themes such as: Sex Killing Blood Weapons swearing.
748K 30.3K 39
where sugawara tries to convince a cute, stubborn cheer captain to show up at his next volleyball tournament by walking her home every night after pr...
722K 14.4K 51
(Messy plot) (4/5 plot holes, maybe more) ๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ญ - My hands dig into his shoulders, adjusting to the size of him inside of me. He gives me a...
149K 4.1K 28
Jungkook was born an omega and his father hated that so he chose to abuse him even more after Jungkook's mother died but could his life change when h...