๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž โœ”๏ธ

By lisasbookss

๐‹๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐Ž, short girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Her mother was not the best, her fa... More

introduction
aesthetics
playlist
chapter one - mall
chapter two - brother
chapter three - event
chapter four - same situations
chapter five - away
chapter six - amor
chapter seven - ice cream
chapter eight - trying
chapter nine - uncomfortable
chapter ten - forever
chapter eleven - tension
chapter twelve - poison
chapter thirteen - birthday
chapter fourteen - alone
chapter fifteen - strawberries
chapter sixteen - ages
chapter seventeen - breathe
chapter eighteen - i love you
chapter nineteen - twisted
chapter twenty - tantrum
chapter twenty one - tattoo
chapter twenty two - marks
chapter twenty three - weak
chapter twenty four - butterflies
chapter twenty five - desperate
chapter twenty six - ring
chapter twenty eight - golden
chapter twenty nine - exception
chapter thirty - bullet
chapter thirty one - needle
chapter thirty two - willow
epilogue
author's note

chapter twenty seven - cute

1.6K 32 3
By lisasbookss

LEILA

Greyson told me where to go the entire ride and I recognise the place immediately.

The warehouse.

I feel him hop off the motorcycle, seeing some shine peep through the wood spaces.

"Greyson, do you know what happened last time we were here?" I ask, taking off my helmet and sliding off the vehicle myself.

"Yeah, but we'll stay on the first floor this time." He states, taking the helmet out of my hands and setting it on the seat of the motorbike. He takes ahold of my hand and leads me towards the door of the warehouse, opening it with a push.

Light shines through and I can finally see what he set up for us.

A picnic. Blue themed and strawberries everywhere.

"Oh, my god." I say, finding it so cute. No one has ever done this for me before.

I've never liked places where there's much people at the same time and I think that's why Greyson did this. Because there is no one here and this is not too much.

This is beautiful.

"It's beautiful. Thank you, my love." I say, giving him a smile. He returns it and lets me walk up to the blankets.

I take a seat and Greyson follows after. He takes a seat across from me, still having his beautiful smile painted on his face.

"I hope you like it, mi amor." He says, bringing forward a bottle of strawberry soda.

My favourite.

Some of you would think it would be romantic with maybe wine or champagne but I don't like the taste of alcohol.

I'm sorry but it's gross. I just can't stand it, it tastes so bitter.

He takes out two glasses, too, and pours the soda into them. Sometimes, I just think about if Greyson thinks I'm childish of some sort.

I mean everyone can be childish at some point in the adulthood but I just think if Greyson thinks I'm childish all the time.

Because of the soda, for example. Or my obsession with cute little things. I don't know.

"Do you think I'm childish?"

"What? Fuck, no! Why would I think that?" He puts down the soda and I look at the bottle, then back at him to show him what I'm referring to.

"Because you don't like alcohol?"

"Yes." I say and he just smiles at me, laughing a little.

"Everyone has a thing don't like. Come on, Leila. I don't care." He says and my heart jumps. Hearing him say that really means a lot to me.

"Really?"

"Really, mi amor." He lifts my hand up to his mouth, pressing multiple kisses on it before showing his cute dimples.

I love his smile. I love his dimples.

I love him.

"Say something in Italian." I say, taking a sip of my drink.

"What do you want me to say?" He asks, watching my face. He looks at me like nothing else in this world matters.

"Anything, you decide."

"Ti amo, mia splendida ragazza. Sei la donna dei miei sogni." The words roll of his tongue so fucking smoothly.

"You're going to have to talk more Italian, it sounds pretty hot." I state, taking a deep breath, "But what does it mean?"

"I said, 'I love you, my gorgeous girl. You're the woman of my dreams.'" He says.

Oh, my.

"I am?"

"Of course you are." He say, crawling a little closer to me. He gives me a quick kiss before his hand disappears behind one of the pillows. Don't tell me he's going to propose. I don't think my heart could handle that right now.

"I got you something else." He speaks, bringing out a small, blue velvet box.

I can feel my heartbeat quicken its pace. I feel like my heart is going to plop out of my chest, I don't think I can take it.

"Greyson, I'm sorry but-"

"Don't worry, it's not an engagement ring." He assures.

"Still, what if it cost like thousands."

"Price doesn't matter, my love. Anything to get my girl happy." He says and I feel my heart melt even more.

I kind of figured Greyson thought I wasn't ready for marriage. He's completely right and that he can read me so well still shocks me.

He opens the box, revealing two rings.

One has a simply butterfly on it, silver. I like gold jewellery, too, but I think silver suits me better.

The other one is also a silver one, but with a blue crystal instead of a butterfly. It's absolutely gorgeous.

"Greyson, they're beautiful." I breathe out, glancing up at him with disbelief written in my face.

"Do you like them?"

"I fucking love them." I say, grabbing the box to take a closer look on them. But before I can do that, Greyson shows me his hand.

There's a ring on it, a butterfly one.

A matching one with the one he just gave me, but more like a guy type of ring.

"You got us matching rings?!" I exclaim, my excitement showing more than ever. I really love this man.

He nods, his smile still sitting beautifully on his face. He looks so cute.

"Put them on, I wanna see how they look." He says, and I immediately take the rings out of the box.

Greyson has the butterfly one on his middle finger so I put my own on my middle finger as well. I put the promise ring on my ring finger, holding out my hand do admire them even more.

"I love them, my love. Thank you." I smile, placing my hand on his cheek, connecting our lips.

I can't thank Greyson enough. For how much he has been there for me the past few months. I'm so thankful for him and the others in the house.

He's always been there. Basically, a room away.

We pull away, staring at each other. I can't get enough of his eyes. They're really dark, so close to black.

"God, I love you so much." He whispers, leaning his forehead onto mine, "It's you and me. It will be you and me."

It is me and him. It will be me and him. I would like to believe it's going to be me and him. I like the idea of it.

Greyson is my person. He's the first person to make me feel safe. Besides Luca, of course.

I love Luca to death but the love I have for Greyson is different. I mean, of course it is. It would be so weird if I had the same kind of love for the both of them. Okay, that's just weird. No, just no.

Greyson has been with me for the most part when he 'kidnapped' me. Kidnap and kidnap, I can't really call it that anymore. It just sounds creepy.

He never really left me alone and I'm grateful for that. Of course, everyone deserves to have alone time for themselves but it's always good to have someone else by your side.

Because you can't do everything alone. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Luca, Greyson and Mila.

Or anyone in the house. Plus Lili and Haven.

I've never really had the time to talk about Lili and Haven because they came into my life so quickly after the plane crash.

The plane crash was terrible but Lili found me. Her and Silas helped me so much, they don't even know how much they saved my life at that point. They were so nice from the beginning of everything.

I met Haven later on because of Lili. I could tell they've been close since forever, basically.

She was and is a lovely person. God, she looks like a total badass but her heart is made out of pure gold. I swear, she's an angel on the inside.

Everyone in the house is made out of gold. Like everyone.

"I love you more." I whisper back, his lips curving up, "But you already knew that."

"Yeah, and you already know I'm so fucking lucky."

"I wouldn't-"

"With respect, shut the fuck up. Please." He chuckles, rubbing my hand with his thumb.

I keep my mouth shut, biting back a smile. I'm the lucky one. I'm so lucky for even getting this man. I mean, how? How the fuck did I get this man?

I don't have an answer for that but I'll just tell you, I'm the luckiest girl on the planet.

I'm certain of that.

- - -

A/N:
okay, i think there's one chapter left. I THINK. i don't know, but yeah. i hope you guys have liked this book because i fucking love the new version of it and i think my writing has improved a lot. i'm not the best but i'm also not the worst, in my opinion. anyway, i hope y'all are feeling great today!

please check out my tiktok - @lisasbookss

wc - 1491

please vote and comment. <3
edited.
i love you lots, bye. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1K 31
" Still haven't figured it out? You have 29 days to stop Jeon Jungook from committing suicide. That golden pocket watch, pay close attention to it, i...
686K 13.4K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
5.2K 127 12
Stopped writing for now ๊งโ€ขโŠนูญOceana Collins is a single mother ,she still lives with her parents and is a full time collage student.But when she isn't...
236K 10.1K 44
Infidelity, หŒinfษ™หˆdelษ™dฤ“, is the action or state of being unfaithful to a moral obligation. Olivia Ludavi...