π—–π—”π—£π—§π—œπ—©π—”π—§π—˜π—— / ᡗᡃᡉᡏᡒ...

Galing kay vkookLOML9597

(π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Ώπ™»π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™³) . . . no-one knew that two males can fall in love with eachother after all things happen... Higit pa

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
1-KIM
2-JEON
3-DARK KNIGHT
4-MEET
5-UH-OH
6-LATE
7-TAE-HYUNG?
8-SHE
9-JUNGKOOK'S PAST
10-HEY!
11-FRIENDS
12- BRAT
13- YOU?
14- TISSUE
15- TALKS
16- CAN WE?
17- REN
18- WHO WAS THAT
19- HUG
20- BETRAY
21- WHERE AM I?
22- MAFIA BOSS
23- HURT
24- APOLOGIZE
25- HARSH
26- TECHNICAL ISSUE?
27- SORRY EVERYONE
28- KNOWING HIM
29- WHERE IS HE!
30- SHOPPING AND ATTACK
31- HAPPY?
32- BE CAREFUL
33-YESHI
34-DAD
35- LETTING IT OUT
36- STUBBORN
37- FOREHEAD KISS
38- OH MY-
39- FIRST HOME
40- HOUSE TOUR
41- PRANK AND CONFESSION
42- CLOSER
43- ANOTHER PLAN?
44- A BABY ON THE WAY!
45- GET READY
46- BREATHTAKING
47- TEARY KISS
48- KIDNAPPED AGAIN?
CHECK OUT
49- DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY MAN
50- HIS MOTHER
51- LETTING GO
52- A DREAM!
53- HURTS SO BAD
54- FAMILY
55- TELLING THE TRUTH
56- MOMMA? AND HOSEOK
57- HELP AND PERMISSION
58- I LOVE YOU!
59- WE'RE FINE
60- CUDDLE
61- LOVING A BIT
62- THEIR END BUT NEW PROBLEM
63- UNFORGETTABLE
64-ANOTHER SURPRISE
65- HICKEY ON YEONTAN'S DAD
66- SUSPECT
67- CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
68-ECSTASY
69- THE FORTH STAR
70- FINALLY IT'S DONE
71- HAIR COLOUR
72- MEETING KIMS
73- PLUSHIES
75- ACT OF LOVE
76- CARE
❀️❀️
77- AGAIN
78- ASTONISHING
79- BIKE
80- DANCING UNDER THE DARK
81- THE CRAVE OF LOVE
82- MORNING'S PRESENT
83- GOOD NEWS
84- CONGRATULATIONS
85- EUPHORIA
CAPTIVATED (EPILOGUE)

74- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

925 48 22
Galing kay vkookLOML9597

(you'll get too many photos in this and the next chapter)
Long chapter ahead..

Taehyung's legs were bobbing up and down. He was sitting on the bed while Jungkook was in his office room.

He was nervous, why? Because it was Jungkook's twenty sixth birthday and this day Jungkook's momma will be there with him after so many years.

Jin told him once that Jungkook does not like to celebrate his birthday that much because Jungkook's family used to celebrate his birthday by making him feel like a prince.

But this time maybe not his real father will be there with him but he got his mother and Choi San, his saviour dad.

Taehyung was worried as he planned a surprise birthday party for Jungkook. It will be just them, him and Jungkook and the members with Choi San and Hana.

He planned about this the whole week as well as discussed this with the hyungs.

Glancing at the closet he smiled softly. In his side of closet Taehyung hid a lot of things. He went to shopping with Jin again and bought a lot of things without giving Jungkook any idea.

The best thing is that Jungkook will be out tomorrow for something important, he has to go the bar for a meeting. As soon as Taehyung got to know that he felt relieved because they can do nothing in front of Jungkook.

He was fidgeting with his fingers. The brown haired boy just wants his boyfriend to feel happy on his birthday, he was anxious but still thought about giving his idea a chance. Who knows Jungkook's face will lit up with a bright smile. He knows Jungkook is oblivious of him knowing his birthday. He was also excited to see his expression after seeing the whole surprise.

He took a deep breath and looked at his closest again but this time he blushed. There was something he would love to give Jungkook personally. In his mind he somehow imagined how his boyfriend's reaction can be. This made him smile shyly.

The sound of the room's door opening caught his attention. He released a deep breath to calm himself.

Jungkook came in wearing a loose black tee with gray sweatpants as always. Taehyung turned around and saw the ravenette sat on his side. He held Taehyung's wrist pulling him close.

Taehyung yelped but moved towards him "you were thinking something?" He asked kissing the brown haired male's bread cheek who shook his head immediately.

"No, why would you think that?" He asked, praying for Jungkook to not suspect anything.

"No reasons." He chuckled and laid down pulling the sheets upto his chest.

Taehyung shook his head as well as laying beside his boyfriend. He kept his head on Jungkook's chest, and wrapped his slender arms around his torso.

He felt Jungkook also circling his bulky arms around him, sometimes caressing his back after pulling the sheet over him.

He looked at the clock, it was eleven forty. smiling subtly his vision made it's way towards his koo who had his eyes closed. He could not hold back his urge to surprise Jungkook now but no.

He stared at his boyfriend who was looking tired and after few minutes snores could be heard from the male.

Slowly getting up, he put his weight over his elbows. His movements were very careful. The hazel orbs then started to observe his boyfriend again. It is something he can do always. He can just stare at his boyfriend for hours and won't get bored.

He placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead who sighed in sleep.

He again looked at the clock and to his luck, it hit twelve in the same time, Indicating his lover's birthday finally arrived.

Moving his face closer he whispered "happy birthday my love." As he slowly pressed a kiss on the sleeping male's lips. He stopped himself from giggling when Jungkook smiled a bit in his sleep.

"My kookoo, I love you." Lastly giving a peck on his nose he laid down again in the previous position.

He bit lips as his boyfriend scrunched his nose cutely after receiving the kiss. Slowly he also drifted to sleep. Both slept while cuddling eachother under the thin sheet.

Next day was not really normal for him because he knew it was his birthday and as always his hyungs would wish him but nobody wished him today.

He was a bit disappointed because he actually expects them to wish him every year. Indeed he does not like to celebrate his birthday but this year is different.

He said nothing on the breakfast table. Just had his food silently and went to meet his mom like every other morning.

He felt like crying when his mom did not even wish him. Did she forget about his birthday, it was the only thing roaming in his mind.

He half-heartedly bid her bye. Taehyung was with him all the time. He saw how Hana's face fell after seeing her son's sad face which he tried his best to hide, but she's a mother after all.

He smiled sadly when their eyes met but she just blinked at him in a assuring way to let him know she's also excited for tonight.

Taehyung walked with Jungkook to the front door. Jungkook was about to open the door to leave but Taehyung quickly came infront of him and embraced him.

Jungkook was startled but he composed himself soon and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend holding him close to his body.

They stood there in silence, taking eachother's warmth. Then Taehyung spoke "when will you come back?"

Jungkook frowned but answered "don't know, maybe in the evening."

Taehyung slowly broke the hug but did not move his hands. "I'll wait for you." He whispered.

Their faces were close, they could feel their breath on their lips.

"I love you." The brown head mumbled eyeing the other's lips.

Jungkook did the same but moved his face closer "I love you too."

Without any more words the mafia boss attached their lips togather. Moving their lips in sync. They were fitting perfectly.

Jungkook took Taehyung's upper lip, nibbled on it and Taehyung sucked his lower lip with the same fervour.

Taehyung arched his back when Jungkook's hand went inside his shirt, caressing his bare back as well as pulling him more closer.

The brown haired male's hands found it's way towards his boyfriend's raven hair, tangling his fingers in it.

Their eyes were shut close, only feeling eachother from the kiss, with their lips, no tongues no teeths.

They pulled back when their lungs started to scream for oxygen.

Opening their eyes they smiled "I'll get going now." Jungkook mumbled before pecking his boyfriend's forehead.

Taehyung also kissed the scar on his cheek "bye bye. Be safe koo."

Jungkook nodded "I'll. Have to come back to my love again."

Taehyung giggled before speaking "good that you know already."

Jungkook pinched his cheeks then opened the door to leave. The guards bowed at them.

Taehyung stood there, leaning on the door frame "bye!" He shouted so that Jungkook could hear.

"Bye." Jungkook also shouted.

"Bye!" Taehyung shouted again making Jungkook chuckle at his boyfriend.

"Bye!"

The guards who were standing there started at the duo fondly. Their boss is being all smiley outside of the mansion is something the never saw, but they were happy for their boss.

"Sorry koo, I hope you like the surprise." Taehyung sighed seeing the car leaving the main gate.

The day was really busy for everyone. Taehyung was running here and there so was others.

He took a break to bake cake for his birthday boy. As he did not know how to bake a cake so he took help of Jungkook's mom and Jin but he did not let them touch anything though, he himself did everything by hearing their instructions only.

After two hours he finally made a simple cake but it was still pretty. He just hoped that Jungkook would like his favourite cake.

Coming out of the kitchen he saw the decorations were nearly done. Beomgyu was doing the most important thing, he was setting all the balloons.

He walked up to him and saw the pieces of papers were attached to the end of the balloons. He smiled looking at them.

Beomgyu did not notice him as he was doing his work with concentration but suddenly Taehyun came to him not noticing Taehyung he pecked beomgyu's lips.

Taehyung raised his brows at them but nonetheless left them alone. He called beomgyu and Taehyun here to get some more help as they only got few hours and not much people. Taehyung likes beomgyu as a brother so he trusted him and called him along with his boyfriend.

He checked the time and it was only two hours left till Jungkook comes back. Taehyung walked towards Hana who was sitting there and instructing the hyungs as Taehyung told her where he wants what.

She did her job perfectly. "Thank you mamma." Taehyung said sitting on his knees beside her.

She smiled and said "don't thank me Tae."

"You should get ready. I'll call him and see when he'll come back." He said eyeing the room. He also have to get ready as well as he needed to do something in his room too.

"Yeah. Then inform us when he's coming." She said looking at the decorations which was going on in hurry.

Taehyung nodded and ran to his room. He took his phone and dialled Jungkook's number. As he waited to Jungkook to pick up the call he opened his closest, keeping his phone on speaker.

Biting his bottom lip he took out the things he hid from Jungkook just then he heard a "hey baby." From his phone.

"Hey koo. When are you coming back~" He asked and pretended to whine.

Jungkook chuckled and replied "soon baby. Just three more hours. Is my baby missing me?" He teased but little did he knew..

Taehyung pouted unconsciously. He still had to wait for three hours to see Jungkook's reaction. But then he remembered he needed a lot of things to do.

"Hm.. that's true."

"Don't worry love. We'll cuddle as soon as I reach home okay?" Jungkook replied. Taehyung smiled hearing that, Jungkook was really oblivious of the things happening behind him.

"Ok.... I'll wait." He said biting his lip again.

"Ok so I have to hang up now, the meeting is still going on." Jungkook said and it was that the meeting was going on. He excused himself seeing Taehyung's name on the screen.

"Mhm b'bye."

After cutting the call Taehyung looked at the things he put on the bed. Now all he needed to do is decorate them but before that he called Namjoon and informed him about Jungkook's arrival time and told him come with the balloons he bought for his room.

Namjoon came with a lot of balloons with him and left them which went on the ceiling. He did not went to work today as Taehyung requested him and how could he deny this boy who was giving him puppy eyes to convince.

"Thank you Hyung."

"Mention not. So you finally decided how you'll decorate this?" He asked.

"Uhu, I'm fully planned." Taehyung said taking the candles in his hand.

"Ok. I'm going downstairs then." The officer said.

"Uh wait Hyung. Keep tannie with you please, and I probably will take him here tomorrow." He said and tried hard to not blush infront of Namjoon who also tried hard not to make any reactions, well definately he understood something the boy had different plans.

"Yeah yeah I'll keep him with me." He said and picked the sleepy puppy who woke up at the sudden action and started to bark.

Taehyung smiled at him and kissed his head "I'll see you soon bubba."

Taking a deep breath he started to do his works again.

It was seven in the evening when Jungkook came back. He sighed and opened the door but frowned seeing the whole mansion dark. There were no lights on.

He was about to turn on his torch in his phone when he saw a tiny light glowing on the air. He walked towards that and saw a balloon. Raising his eyebrows he noticed there was a purple paper, something written on it neatly.

Taking the papar slowly he read that To my man, I was a little late to be yours. But thank you for making me realise my feelings.

He was confused but his lips curved up in a soft smile. Suddenly another light glowed, it was the same. Another balloon with another purple paper.

If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer.

He smiled softly and walked again.

Thank you for coming into my life

Then another Balloon glowed.

Thank you for making me smile like crazy.

He read that and himself smiled like a fool.

Thank you for respecting me and making me happy.

He did understand who wrote all this. Jungkook collected all the papers with him and walked towards the next balloon.

You're MY person and you'll ALWAYS be my person.

Jungkook laughed, Taehyung's possessiveness is showing really well. He liked it definately.

I promise to always love you.

Jungkook smiled brightly "I promise to always love you." He mumbled imagining Taehyung's smiley face.

And when he reached to the last balloon he laughed at the lines.

I'll always be by your side, under you or on top of you.

"Being bold." He put the papers on his pocket and suddenly a source of lights caught his attention.

He gasped seeing the decorations. There were a lot of black and white helium balloons, and on a side of wall, a big silver foiled balloon Happy Birthday was decorated with silver coloured star shaped balloons with and silver foil curtains, fairy lights. The couch also had a lot of balloons on spread on it. some balloons were attached on the walls as well.

He could not believe what he saw but before he could think much, Yoongi switched the lights on and he turned around. Soon his eyes moistened at the sight.

Saengil chukha hamnida
Sarang haneun Jungkookie
Saengil chukha hamnida

Taehyung was standing infront of him giving a boxy smile, as he was holding a cake on his hands. Hana, Choi san and all of his hyungs were there beside him, singing the birthday song with him.

One tear drop left his eyes. He just could not believe that. The mafia boss did not expect that at all. He thought everyone forgot his birthday this year even his momma forgot the date but now he understood everything was just a plan.

His eyes were stuck at Taehyung who was looking so fucking pretty that it was hard to take his eyes off of the male. His boyfriend always looks pretty and today again he managed to snatch his breath away.

He was wearing a pretty pink shirt pairing that with height waist white pants. His arms were in the view from the transparent sleeves. Brown hair was falling on his forehead.

He did put on some make-up but jungkook could say it was just slightest.

He was holding a pretty yet simple cheesecake, adorned with blue berries, raspberries and strawberry slices. Jungkook could say that from the distance that it was his favourite flavour.

Hoseok hurriedly pushed him towards the small round table. Which was equally decorated with black and golden Balloons but there were two numbers attached on the wall indicating his age 26.

Taehyung walked to him and placed the cake on the table. He hugged his boyfriend without caring about others and mumbled "happy birthday my bunny."

Jungkook smiled brightly with watery eyes and hugged him back. "Thank you baby. I love you"

Taehyung smiled on the crook of Jungkook's neck " I love you."

"Ok guys let's cut the cake please!" Hoseok exclaimed but earned a slap on his shoulder from Yoongi. "Shut up seok. We should wish him first."

They all laughed at them then Taehyung pushed Hana's wheelchair taking her beside her son. She gestured Jungkook to lean down who did and hugged her dearly.

"You thought your momma will forget the day she waited to see her son for years?" She asked with a teasing smile.

He shook his head at his stupidity but kissed her head.

"Happy Birthday my dear son. I admire the strong, young man you've become my baby. May god bless you with all the happiness you deserve." She said and tilted her head to place a kiss on her son's head.

"I love you so much momma." He mumbled.

Hana chuckled "love you too my son." She whispered.

They slowly pulled back and Jungkook thanked everyone who wished him.

He got startled hearing a loud wish from behind. His every members were standing there shouting a 'happy birthday.'

He chuckled at the sight of them smiling finely and thanked them as well.

"Ok ok guys now we should really cut the cake." Taehyung said clapping his hands.

Jungkook wiped his tears with his sleeves and picked up the knife. Everyone stood beside him and his members were behind him. They all started to sing the birthday song again.

He cut a piece of the cake and fed it to Taehyung first who fed him back and them Hana to others.

Jin said that he'll cut the cake in pieces and distribute them meanwhile Jungkook sat on the couch with the others.

"Thank you everyone for the surprise." He said but Jin interrupted.

"Thanks Taehyung first. He was the one who planned it all." Jungkook turned his head to look at the boy who had a shy smile on his face.

"Thank you baby." He whispered near Taehyung who shook his head.

"Don't. I wanted to see you happy." Taehyung was finally relieved seeing the reaction Jungkook gave. He really wanted something like that. He was also nervous about the cake but they all had an pleasent expression after having it and Jungkook closed his eyes at the taste. That means it was as how Jungkook likes.

"Oh and Taehyung made the cake too." Namjoon said making the poor boy blush.

"Wait really? It was so good baby!" Jungkook complimented excitedly.

"Mamma and Jin hyung helped me actually." Taehyung said blushing.

"We just instructed him. He did not let us touch anything at all." Jin said again earning a whine from the shy boy.

Jungkook held Taehyung's face in his palm and kissed his forehead. "I'm so happy that you did all that."

"I'm glad you liked it." Taehyung said after closing his eyes at the feeling of soft lips touching his face.

They talked till late that day. No-one wanted the day to end so soon but unfortunately Hana started to doze off after one and half hour of having dinner.

It was another best day for Jungkook in this year. After they all started to go their room Jin winked at him and Taehyung shyly held Jungkook's hand, not letting the man notice his shyness.

I'M SO FUCKING NERVOUS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER (⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠)

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND THE NEXT CHAPTER TOO T⁠.T
SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES ✨ as I said irregular updates... My exams are near... Sorry..

^^HE DOES!!

^^ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

^^IT IS SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE SERIES!!!!!!! ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

^^ tell hyungie 🥺

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

128K 5.6K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
246K 7K 30
This story is about Taehyung a senior in high school, gets soled to the best mafia lead in the world by his dad. When they got married it all seemed...
11.8K 797 9
Short story of TK Most of the time you read a story in which a Mafia falls in love with a cute boy/girl and makes him/her his Queen but this story...
436K 22.8K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...