A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

By LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... More

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xix ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·

· xxx ·

59 3 6
By LucaYukimi

• The Butterfly Of Fate

Yuki let out a sigh and look at Damien, "Damien." 

"Yes, my lady?" 

"Please get Mara out of  the Mansion and give her to Oji-sama for care."

The familiar blinked, "Are you sure, my lady?"

"Yes."

"Oji-sama could probably find a cure for it." Her eyes look at the night sky, "She is Lucas's little sister. I'm sure she could survive it and woke up any time soon."

Damien look worriedly at his master, and soon gave a bow before disappearing. 

Yuki sighed and lump on her seat. She is now at the balcony of her house with a tea and book on her hand. A sky blue butterfly soon appeared before her and landed on her hand that is resting at the table. She smiled at the sight of it, "Long time no see, little one." The insect flutter its wings, "I'm sorry for making any of you worry, but I'm fine now. Thank you."

She enjoyed the night breeze hitting her skin, even though, she couldn't feel its coldness. Her sapphire eyes mirrors the stars and moon, "I really do miss, Lucas." She mumble and closed her eyes. 

However, her nap wasn't that long because she felt someone staring at her way. She didn't open her  eyes, instead spread her Mana throughout the area and felt a familiar flame, not Mana, 'Iemitsu huh... What are you doing here? You already have enough Guardians for your son don't you?'  

Yuki have been observing the man since day 1 she got into Vongola under Nono... and he doesn't have any Mana. It is understandable that mana is getting lower as it gets pass through generations because it is not pure enough and getting more tainted. However, it's different with Warlock and Obelia, special mention to Tsunayoshi Sawada.

Not long after, Iemitsu left.

~~~

Morning,

"Good day, Senior Hibari!" Yuki greeted cheerfully, but she got a tonfa near her face as a greeting. She sweat and look at Hibari. If looks could kill... she's dead the moment she stepped on the school grounds, "How dare you skip school for almost month..."

Hibari jump on his seat and begun to attack Yuki who avoid them but is having a hard time on it now than before, "You are becoming stronger now, senior." She avoided a uppercut but almost got hit by a swing of the tonfa beside her face. Restless and one-minded attacks. Yuki tried to attack it all without fighting back the skylark. She hit her feet together on the process and stumbled.  She look up and immediately saw Hibari taking the opportunity. She grit her teeth and ready for the impact, still refusing to hurt one of Tsunayoshi's guardian.  

However, nothing came.

"It's not gentleman like to hit a helpless girl you know, Hibari Kyoya."

A whip was tangled on the teenager's tonfa stopping it from moving.

Hibari stood himself, quite annoyed that someone ruined his opportunity to finally hit Yuki, ".... and are you...?" While Yuki walk to the back of the room and touch her ankles where her other feet hit earlier.

"I'm like Tsuna's big brother and also an acquaintance of Reborn. I want to talk about the Ring with The Cloud Symbol on it."

A amused smirk made its way on Hibari's lips, "Oh, the baby's...  then you must be strong." It seems like this guy have something to offer to him after he ruined his fun, "Talking about the ring is not my main concern. As long as I can bite you to dead..."

Dino look to the side and smiled at Yuki who is still getting her shame out after Hibari almost hitting her, "Why don't you join us too?" Gettinng a confuse look from the girl.

'Yuki Kazahaya... Reborn said she'll be a great asset to us... Seeing her dodging Kyoya earlier, she would be a good fighter if trained.'

And thus, they are now on the rooftop of the school. Yuki sat at the railing quite far from the others and watch Hibari and Dino fight. A purple butterfly came near her and landed on her shoulder. A smile appears to her lips, "I see...Please take care of the Vongola for the meantime, until this battle is over and Nono recovers... because the double would be useless. I just want to make sure that despite everything, the Vongola is still fine. Of course I know it'll be fine in the end but I want to take extra measurements.... Thank you for your hardwork, Oji-sama. Have a good day."

And the butterfly disappeared to a dust.

Night,

Yuki place the last paper on the stack and Damien pick it up, he put them on the side-table where many stack of paper are placed.

"Damien."

"Yes, my lady?"

"How are things in Obelia?"

The man walks to her and kneel in one knee. Yuki merely looked at him, "As of now... the heir is finally dying and Beathan is in despair because he couldn't heal the curse."

Yuki hum with amusement, "Of course he couldn't. That was a curse I mixed some powerful mana. We should just wait."

Damien looks to her and ask, "My lady, I know you could just kill that girl immediately, but why did you choose to give her a curse and make her suffer."

"Damien, you already answered your own question."

Emerald eyes that were confused a second ago came to realization, and smiled.

Yuki looked at the papers beside her table, "These are?" Damien answered, "These are the letters that the outside adviser's has been sending the Vongola 9th. I thought my lady would like to read them first, since you are already doing the 9th's works."

Yuki smiled at Damien that caused him to blush, "You really are the best. Thank you, Damien." She read every single letters, "So the fake is really useless and just abusing the 9th's power huh..."

"Should we take care of hi, my lady?"

"No. Let it be. I'm sure Iemitsu will  find out in the future  anyways."

Yuki grab a quill near her table and Damien stood beside her, "What is it for, my lady?" Yuki rarely use them, like for messages; which he usually delivers.

"Call Eunice here."

~~~

Keira stood at a tree, hiding her presence on them, while watching a young boy with brown hair and is only on his boxers, raging on climbing a tall cliff.

"Tsunayoshi is really interesting~" The albino beside her muse, "No wonder Yuki likes to be around, "Vongola are crazy"." He added.

"They are too simple minded."

The boy chuckled.

"Is Yuki sure about this? Not helping them. She said that the Varia will arrive in 5 days instead of what they believe 10 days."

"Let's just believe on them, Keira. I'm sure Yuki already knows what will happen."

"So do you. That's why you are not worried."

"Mmm~ I wonder."

Keira close her eyes, "I know you are just not here to tell Yuki those. Why did you come here?"

"Like I told you all."

He got a glare.

"Mmm~" Amethyst eyes narrowed, "Mara is not the only one who got into a coma. Yuni too..."

"It's a mana awakening isn't it? Triggered by Yuki's disappearance who has their mana in control."

"Didn't Tsunayoshi's mana act the same?"

"Yes, I turned the time back because of that."

"Mmm why? You don't do that."

"His mana was awakening when he got near the house, meaning near Yuki. Not like Yuni and Mara who literally have Yuki's mana in them."

Explanation: If one get near Yuki's mana that time who's mana is still not awaken, their mana will be awaken leaving them unconscious. Yuni and Mara lost consciousness and awaken their mana is because Yuki's mana is in them; you'll know it in the future. Yes, Tsuna's necklace has mana but it wasn't Yuki's, nor did Yuki did anything to his mana, she was just suppressing it from outside so that it won't go out and ruin something.

The albino closes his eyes, "But I'm sure they'll be fine. They are women of the court."

~~~

Eunice hand out a paper scroll to a chocolate toned skin hand behind the shadow "Lady Yuki gave this, she said that you will need this." And take another 3 paper scroll and hand it to another same skin-toned hand, "And deliver this anonymously to the CEDeF boss in five days from this day." 

The two person behind the shadow disappear and Eunice was left there all alone. She look at her hands; she sigh and close them.

~~~

Second day,

"Should I put an illusion for Tsunayoshi and Gukudera?"

"Better not, let them be."

Yuki touch her chin and nodded in agreement, "Well that's true, their disappearance won't affect the plot that much." The magenta butterfly on her shoulder disappeared. Blue eyes reflected two guys fighting against one another.

She look at her hands that have white gloves.

Keira forbid her to use so much mana for now until she recovers, like the amount of mana she is using each day to suppress the mana of people around her, 'And Oji-sama agreed to it... Well, his mana won't even decrease with just this.'

She look at Hibari and Dino again, 'Dino is really skilled. Really Reborn's student. It would have be wonderful if he have mana.'

~~~

_________________
Yuki's pov:

Damien is really good at his job. I wonder what should I reward him....

I just ordered him to get things ready for the soon Ring Battle at Namimori Middle School. I'm the one who started and planned it all, so it's my responsibility to look after it, and my money; that's why I started to have a work under the Vongola who gaves a decent and plentiful amount of money every job. It wasn't a waste. Well, I could just make money using some spell but I'd rather do things legally.

Aneesa will die soon, and that father will lose all of his heirs. Heh, that would be good. I'll have a curse hunt him for his life.

I tilt my head and smirked.

I'm sure Lucas would love this too...

Flick.

Waa, it's dark here. Is he a vampire or something? I cast a fire beside me to light my vision.

I haven't been in here for a long time, and nothing really changed. I look at the bed and saw no one there; at the couch, and he is there..

I wonder what good curse will fit your despair.

Walking to the couch, a portrait caught my attention. I turn to the wall, a portrait stands at the floor and leans on the wall.

A beautiful women with silver sky blue hair, and pink eyes; her face is so flawless and her pink lips. She looks like a Goddess; The Goddess of Sky.

Mother... She really is beautiful. Oji-sama and Auntie Aria wasn't lying.

Well, I'm this pretty so I'm not surprised.

I felt a smile on my lips, 

I'm glad to see a portrait of her.

I cast a duplicate spell and delivered the original to the house. He doesn't deserve mother. I stared at  this man. Blond hair and youthful look; disgusting. He sleeps here looking so peaceful while his daughters are dying. 

This man... is worthless to me.

I lift my hand and red glows at my palm. I place my palm just on top of his forehead.

Warlock Curse Spell:  Mist over the Cloud

Watching his face's uncomfortableness is delightful... 

Have a nice dream... father.

A dream that will hunt you forever.

~~~

"Didn't I told you to not use any mana?" I sweat at Keira, "I didn't used mine, I used Lucas's."

She just stared at me, I stared as well. Her pupils moved behind me, then she turned around and disappeared.

I look behind me in curiosity.

I notice nothing.

No...

That was me being denial.

Lucas' mana in me... is draining...

_________________
3rd person pov:

Third Day,

Again, Tsunayoshi is training with Basil, fighting each other; Gukudera mastering Shamal's trick using his bombs; Hibari fighting Dino; Yamamoto training and memorizing Shigure Suoen Style with his father; Ryohie training with Colonnello; Lambo being clueless, as well as Chrome (probably); While Mukuro is inside the tank at the lowest cell of Vindice.

Yuki already know about this. The Vindice will, of course, notify her about what is happening around, especially her pet.

'Better let it be. The CEDeF would pay for those guys.'

Yuki decided to see the chosen Guardian's progress.

First is Ryohie's,

'Whoa, Colonnello please calm down, he is still a child in Middle School.'

Second is Gukudera,

'Really, does this one have a tutor or a audience?'

Third is Yamamoto,

'I wonder how strong Mr. Yamamoto was on his prime... Oh, Yamamoto is really a fast learner.'

Fourth is Lambo,

"Sister Yuki!" Lambo and I-pin cheered upon seeing the young girl. Yuki smiled at them and take bags of candies and biscuits to them, causing them to cheer more with sparkles around them. Fuuta soon arrived and she got tackled into a hug by the 3 kids.

She laugh it off, and gave them the bags.

"You're not going to stay, sister?" Fuuta look at Yuki with puppy eyes, which didn't effected the older. Yuki simply pat his head, "No, sister have many things to do. Make sure to take care of Lambo and I-pin ok? If you ever need anything, just come to my place." She smiled and said her goodbye to them.

Fifth is Chrome,

Yuki frowned when she saw how skinny Chrome was, and entered a convenience store. She carries a plentiful of bags as she got out moments later.

She entered Kokuyo Land, 'I feel like Mukuro sent her here because of me... I should take care of Tsunayoshi's Guardians...' She thought and leave the groceries beside the sleeping girl on the floor.

She looked around and thought, 'I probably should give this place some retouch, but then again, Mukuro might get upset because the atmosphere will change.'

She crouch and touch Chrome's head, a sky blue light appear on her palm and Chrome's body shined a little. Yuki stared at the fragile girl for a minute; noticing that Chrome's pale complexion has disappeared and her breathes has become stable than before.

Sixth is Tsunayoshi,

She stood at a branch of a tree nearby the training ground. Yuki's eyes are sapphire jewels looking through Tsunayoshi and Reborn. She soon blushed in embarrassment, 'Oji-sama... you are making it look like I was doing crap on suppressing their mana... You really are the best.'

Yuki stayed their for almost an hour, 'I made sure Tsunayoshi's hyper intuition is awaken, so that he can use it even not in Hyper Dying Will Mode, to protect himself.' A smile formed on her lips, 'I guess it wasn't a waste.'

~~~
Anger behind the ruby eyes, what Yuki is trying her best to avoid, "Didn't I told you to avoid the Vongola!?"

"I didn't got close so it's fine!"

"And you also left the other day to met them! Do you still want to die that much?!"

"Lucas said I should live, so no!"

Keira held back a sigh, and just leave the room. Yuki hold her head and lump on her seat. A tea appear on her table and she drink it, "Thank you, Damien."

The man look at Yuki with worried eyes, "My lady... wouldn't it be better if you don't socialize with the Vongola?" He took all his courage to say that.

Expecting Yuki to be mad at him, the girl smiled at her, "You are silly, Damien. Vongola is the reason why your lady is living right now. I couldn't possibly do that."

Damien stayed silent. Whatever he say, he'll still be defeated by his beloved lady.

~~~

Yes, Yuki and Keira are fine now. They have their own way of understanding one another and making up.

Fourth day,

Yuki decided to review everything on her plans. If they are going smoothly and no hindrances;  Doing the paper works and contracts.

She frowned as she look at a name of a certain family on her board, 'I don't really need to touch them but still, I have to make sure.' "Damien."

"Yes, my lady?"

"I need you to go here and investigate... A hidden island on Pacific Ocean."

And the man left, 'He'll be back tomorrow.' Yuki thought and relaxed on her seat. She thought of the two unexpected guess she had the other day.

Eunice is having a tour around Japan as her day off but it's not a full day off because she have to babysit this annoying Albino, despite that said, she doesn't dislike his presence.

Yuki turn to the window of her room and look outside. The weather is quite good, despite the coming storm.

'If only the weather is just this peaceful everyday.' She close her eyes and thought, 'I don't have a good feeling what will happen in the future...'

A small smile appeared on Eunice lips looking at her company having his heart because captured by Japanese sweets, "We should bring some of this to Yuki!"

"Yes, I'm sure Lady Yuki would like some souvenirs."

Keira sits on the couch at Yuki's relax room, she reads a book with tea beside when a blue butterfly land on her book. She stared at her for a second before it disappeared on its own. 

Tsunayoshi, Basil, and Reborn are having a break from all the training when Reborn notice a blue butterfly on Tsunayoshi's unkept brown locks, 'Camilla?' He blinked and when he look at it again, it has already disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
291K 9.3K 67
"To think that all the mysteries bottled up in me would hurt you so much...I'm sorry." Twins. Sawada Hiroshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi are twins. They ar...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...