Untamed

Da OLLerato

Shelby MacLean is a woman of many secrets. Secrets that haunt and rule her life, all of which tie her to the... Altro

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 (Bonus chapter)
81 (Bonus chapter)
82 (Bonus chapter)
83 (Bonus chapter)
84 (Bonus chapter)
85 (Bonus chapter)
86 (Bonus chapter)
87 (Bonus chapter)
88 (Bonus chapter)
89 (Bonus chapter)
90 (Bonus chapter)

63

2.7K 154 19
Da OLLerato

Heather could just see Fiona snickering at her stupid victory. pfft. Like Heather would ever let her win. "We're going to be stuck in here for a while."

"No shit sherlock." Shelby released her hair from the ponytail she had made earlier, letting it fall over her shoulders and back in waves.

"I'm not the one who believed the padlock story."

"I saw you walking towards the stable, I acted without thinking."

"Fiona said those were the blind spots."

Shelby snorted. "She was the one who supervised the installation, there are no blind spots."

"That bitch!" Heather sighed, she had no choice but to make herself comfortable on the ground. "I'm going to kill someone when I get out of here."

"You and me both, maybe I'll even fire her."

"I second that opinion."

"That's just wistful thinking, her stats are ridiculously high for a new hire."

"I could get the same results."

"You know nothing about horses, dirt or cleaning out stalls." Shelby shook her head. "You're a princess, stay that way."

"I wanted to experience the little things but my father was an important man in the world." Heather smiled wistfully. "I had to be just as important, I had to stand up to my family name or have it eventually rope me in. I was never the irresponsible child, my grades were the best in the world, I opened doors no one dared touch."

"My life sounds nothing as glamourous as yours. My fat-" Shelby paused. "My father was a gentle and kind man who gave me the world even when I didn't ask. I was the basic daddy's girl."

The smile on Shelby's lips was flat, there was a faraway look in her eyes as she continued. "He was my rock, my guardian angel, my everything. I got my love for horses from him, I desperately wanted to make him proud though he never asked me to be the best but I was. There was this time when I was accepted into Oxford after graduation and I turned it down because I wanted to help him out for a few years before rushing off anywhere, my father turned so red that day I thought he was going to combust." Shelby laughed at the memory.

"He seemed to have loved you very much."

Shelby's face went blank. "Yea. He sure did."

A comfortable silence settled between them, with both of them lost in their separate thoughts until Heather spoke.

"Remember the last time we were stuck in a barn?" Heather wiggled her brows.

"Get your mind out of the gutters. I remember vividly but we aren't recreating any memories today."

"It's just the two of us baby, there's only so much talking we can do." Heather said in a sultry voice.

"Shut it vixen." Shelby scoffed, "I don't sleep with married women."

"Lucky for you." Heather crawled to where Shelby was seated. "I'm no longer married so I'm free to sleep with."

Shelby poked Heather's cheek hard. "There's no way in hell I'm sleeping with you."

"Never say never."

"Never." Shelby stuck out her tongue.

They shared a smile, Heather leaned in slowly stopping inches away from Shelby's lips. "I love you."

Shelby nuzzled Heather's nose, choked up with emotions. "You don't get to tell me you love me for the first time in a dirty stable, I'm not having it. You're going to take me on a date and profess your undying love for me."

"Are you asking me out babe?" Heather giggled when Shelby swatted her arm.

"You're insufferable."

"You're the one who didn't say you love me back."

"I've been saying it for months, you're the one who has some catching up to do."

"Then I'll say it a thousand times a day until I catch up. I'll scream it at the top of my lungs until the whole world hears it."

"I didn't ask you to be dramatic but sure, show me how much you love me the best way you can."

"I love you."

Shelby's breath hitched, knowing no matter how many times she heard her say it, her heart would still beat a hundred times faster. "That's one out of a million, you have to keep going."

"You asked me to show me how to love you." Heather caressed Shelby's thighs. "I could make you feel it if these jeans come off."

Shelby made a show of getting up and unbuttoning her jeans making sure to flash her lacy underwear, enjoying the awestruck look on her lover's face. "Like this?"

Heather's licked her suddenly dry lips, "No baby, I meant off like off off."

Shelby bent so her cleavage was in Heather's face and her breath tickling her ears. "I told you we weren't going to recreate any memories. These jeans are staying on."

Heather stared at Shelby in disbelief as she buttoned her jeans, stripping Heather of the view to both her luscious breast and underwear. "No! What are you doing?"

"Making myself comfortable of course till Fiona or someone comes looking for us." Shelby said adjusting her shirt to cover her cleavage.

"Don't do this to me please." Heather pleaded on her knees. "I'm going to have blue walls."

Shelby giggled. "That wouldn't be my fault, you're too horny for your own good."

"I am so going to get you back for this." Heather groaned.

"Is it that bad?" Shelby pulled Heather to her. "What can I do to help?"

Heather's brain turned to mush, Shelby was playing with her wickedly. Pushing her to edge, letting her fall halfway and dragging her back. "You're killing me."

"The pleasure is all mine." Shelby licked Heather's bottom lip making her groan. "Don't move and don't touch or else I'll stop."

Heather gulped and nodded.

"Such a good girl aren't you?" The glare Heather pinned on Shelby melted away when she drew her into a kiss.

It was sweet and slow, Shelby took control of the kiss, licking and nipping. Heather's self control was put to test with every swipe of Shelby's tongue, their tongues battled for dominance with Heather giving in making Shelby mewl in content.

"Please." Heather gasped for air. "Let me touch y-"

Shelby pressed their swollen lips back together cutting off Heather's plea. Heather groaned digging her nails into her palms. The kiss turned hungry turning the temperature in the room up a few degrees till Heather felt like she was burning in her clothes.

"Touch me Heather."

Heather complied immediately, dragging Shelby down to the floor with her; tousling her full dark hair. Hands flew everywhere while their lips communicated in a different language, Heather was drunk on pleasure, her mind clouded with the woman beneath her.

Shelby regretted not taking off her jeans when Heather asked, the urge to feel Heather's tongue on her pussy was maddening. Their needs intertwined cranking the heat up to the point where they struggled to take their clothes off.

Shelby's bra had just hit the ground when they heard the jingling of keys, they got in kneeling positions with Heather pushing Shelby behind her.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're both devouring yourselves so the door is open until you're ready to come out."

Heather turned to Shelby and rolled her eyes making her giggle. Fiona just topped Heather's kill list.

"Let's do this in a proper bed." Heather said, disappointed when her breasts disappeared into the bra cups.

"I'll think about it."

"What's there to think about?" Heather whined. "You were so comfortable beneath me a few minutes ago."

"I was." Shelby admitted. "I just love watching you beg, it makes the chase sweeter."

"You're beginning to forget who the alpha is" Heather smiled smugly

"I had my alpha on her knees listening to my command." Shelby threw Heather a heated look. "I'll have you in more interesting positions soon enough."

"So can we take this to a proper bed now?" Heather wasn't ashamed to beg at this point, "Please! Let's take this to a proper bed."

"I'll think about it." Shelby blew Heather a kiss, sashaying out of the stable.

Heather groaned. Shelby was going to kill her before the day ended.

°°°

"Hope I didn't interrupt anything?" Fiona sniggered as Heather walked out of the stable patting her clothes.

Heather eyed her satisfied with all the ways she died a horrible death in her head. "Yes you did but I won't kill you now. I'll wait for the perfect moment to make you feel this frustration I'm feeling."

"I'm staying celibate so I'd advise you kill me now."

"You're celibate because you broke your lesbian arm." Heather teased.

"Fuck you."

"There's someone I'd love to do that to me."

"That's disgusting." Fiona gagged.

"Uh-huh. Like if she invited you to her bed your bones wouldn't heal overnight."

"Want to bet?" Fiona smiled widely.

"Don't push me to break your other arm."

They shared a laugh and continued the banter like they were best of friends.

°°°

Heather tracked Shelby's movement like a stalker till it was time to close up. Shelby walked out of her office and jumped when she saw Heather standing a few feet away, she didn't look happy.

"Don't you have to go home? We're locking up."

"I'm going home with you or you're coming back to my hotel."

"I'm doing neither."

"Pick one."

"Neither Heather. I am going to go home and you-" Shelby took a step back putting her back against her door when Heather invaded her personal space.

"This isn't a game love. I've waited patiently through your torture and now I'm putting an end to it."

"This torture will go on till I say otherwise." Shelby said breathlessly.

"You get to change the rules of the game my love." Heather fisted Shelby's hair, baring her neck. "I get to break them."

Heather bit hard into Shelby's creamy skin, holding her tight as she tried to push her off.

"Fuck!" Shelby's voice was muffled by Heather's shirt.

Heather let go only when she was sure she had left a mark big enough for makeup to cover, staggering back when Shelby shoved her hard.

"You're a bitch! You know that right?" Shelby placed her hand over her neck wincing softly.

"There's only so much I can take Shelby." Heather sighed. "I want you badly; I need you, I'm craving you on my skin, beneath me." Holding eye contact. "Inside me."

"My place." Shelby tossed her car keys, not checking to see if Heather caught it.

Heather rushed after Shelby, intending fully to finish what they started earlier with no distractions.

°°°
madexforxlove. I'm sorry, I miss you. Olive branch?

Should Shelby and Heather have their own private scene? 🌚 Or should I skip?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

469K 18.3K 66
• Rhea just finished her first year of college, but with a strained relationship with her parents... she has no home to come back to during summer br...
15.2K 564 13
Shelby has worked for the same company for 7 years. She hasn't made many friends at her job, mostly because their all snobby rich people. But, when h...
887K 40.7K 36
Isabella found herself being taken by the Emperor's soldiers. Her village was destroyed and she watched her friends and family either get killed or t...
2.7K 135 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...