Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Forty Three

4.6K 146 7
By Kayy_B

Chapter Forty-Three

They wanted to talk to me? Why?

Do they suspect something? They must do or else why would they want to talk to me? But what do they know and how did they find out?

Did Alpha Alessandro tell them? Did Teresa?

What was going to happen now? How would they react?

Questions upon questions began to fill my head, each one elevating my body's stress and panic levels. My body was on high alert and my brain was screaming possible scenarios at me and I was struggling to keep up.

I had to calm down and keep a cool head but how could I do that when all I could think about is what could happen if they find out the truth. I highly doubt they would be as understanding as Alpha Alessandro or Teresa and even if they did believe my version of events they would ask questions, poke holes at my story and grill me further. For reasons unbeknown to me Alpha Alessandro and Teresa didn't do that and believed what I said but that didn't mean his parents would.

"Why? Why do they want to talk to me?" I finally managed to ask, my voice was low and had a slight tremble to it.

"They want to talk to you about Harlan." Teresa answered softly.

"Why do they want to talk to me about him?" I couldn't say the pig's name.

This time it was the Alpha who answered. "They know why you and your sister were bought here, they have questions."

"Can't you tell you've already spoken to me about it and I don't know anything." I pleaded as my eyes darted between the two of them.

Teresa shook her head and I felt my heart sink. "They've insisted, you're going to have to talk to them."

Swallowing the bile that was slowly rising in my throat, I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

You can do this Nala, just a tiny bump on the road to freedom.

If only it was that easy. Nothing was ever that easy and I knew that this was going to be the beginning of the end.

It was the end for me but it didn't have to be the end for Cami, as far as everyone's concerned Cami had nothing to do with it and it was all me.

Tears began to fill my eyes as the seriousness of the situation began to slowly sink in, I was going to die.

"Let's leave the human to her food, we have time to discuss this later."

Teresa looked like she wanted to argue but the Alpha gave her a look that had her closing her mouth and agreeing to his suggestion. She left the room shortly after but not before sending me a reassuring smile, unfortunately I was unable to smile back as my body was numb.

"Eat your food human." Alpha Alessandro pointed at the now cold food on my beside table.

Food was the last thing on my mind and I knew with the way my stomach was churning that if I ate anything I would throw it back up.

"I can't." I whispered, shaking my head.

"Eat."

"I'm scared." I admitted looking up at the Alpha who was staring at me impassively.

"Don't be." He simply said as it was the most easiest thing to do.

Oh geez, why didn't I think of that?

"What's going to happen to me?" I asked hesitantly, scared of the answer I would be given.

"Nothing will happen to you as long as you do as I say."

I wanted more, I wanted him to reassure me that everything was going to be okay. I wanted him to tell me that he would protect me and keep me safe. I wanted to hear that, I needed to hear that. For once I wanted to be the one who was being comforted and I wanted Alpha Alessandro to do that.

"Do you promise?"

Alpha Alessandro met my eyes but didn't respond.

"Alpha." I began to say, my voice barely a whisper. "Am I going to die?"

This time the Alpha did respond. "Stop being so dramatic." He snapped. "Do as I say and you'll live."

I had no energy and passion in my body to argue with him and tell him that worrying about whether or not I would be killed by two Werewolves wasn't dramatic in the slightest.

It seemed like my words triggered the Alpha as he now looked extremely annoyed and pissed off. Without another word he stormed out of the room, leaving me alone with my frantic thoughts.

Tears began to prick my eyes as I stared at the door the Alpha had slammed behind him when he left. Dread filled every inch of my body and my heart was racing so fast, loud and hard that I was concerned that it would jump right out of my chest.

With shaky hands, I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and unlocked it. A tiny amount of relief filled my body for a few seconds as I saw the messages from Cami and Uncle Tom. Cami was safe and would remain safe.

I replied back to her quickly, making up an excuse as to why I might not be able to respond to her properly today. Once I did that I began to text Uncle Tom.

The Alpha's parents are here.

I paused for a minute before continuing. I didn't want him to worry too much but I did want him alert just in case things went wrong.

They want to talk to me about him. Cami can't know and if things end badly please keep her safe.

Waiting for Uncle Tom's response felt like forever even though it was only a couple of minutes.

Are they here? Why do they want to talk to you?

I replied instantly.

Not yet, I don't know when they're going to arrive. They know why the Alpha is keeping me here and they have questions. Remember what I said, it was all me and Cami had nothing to do with it.

Uncle Tom reply took longer than the first time and I held my breath waiting for his response. Unfortunately I was unable to see his response as a loud knock broke the silence in the room.

Making sure my phone was on silent, I shoved it in my pocket before heading over to the door. I paused as I reached it. What if it was the Alpha's parents? I shook that silly thought away, the Alpha's parents wouldn't knock on my door, they would have barged in or ordered someone to get me.

I opened the door to find Teresa standing there. She gave me a little smile and entered the room before I could say anything. "They're going to be here soon." She told me as she paced the room.

Why was she nervous? She was their niece, if she was scared of them what did that mean for me?

"You haven't touched your food." Teresa nodded towards the tray of food.

"What's going to happen to me?"

Teresa peered out the open door before responding. "Nothing will happen to you. I'll tell you what to say."

She peered out the door again and I frowned. What was she looking for?

"Should I close the door?" I asked as I moved towards it, clearly the open door was distracting her and putting her on edge.

"No keep it open. Alessandro said I shouldn't bother you, he'll be pissed if he finds out I didn't listen to him." Teresa admitted sheepishly.

"Thank you." I suddenly blurted out.

Teresa raised an eyebrow in confusion and I quickly began to explain. "I mean for helping me. You don't have to do that, especially after... especially after what I did to your brother."

She genuinely seemed very worried for me and though it was very confusing and I had no idea why, I was extremely grateful. To her I was just a human, I meant nothing to her and here she was trying to help me. Not only was I nothing to her but I took away someone special from her and caused her a lot of pain.

Teresa moved towards me and clasped my shoulder. "That doesn't matter anymore."

How did it not matter? At the end of the day she believed I killed her brother. She was a better person than I could ever be because if that was me I would want her to burn and I would never think about ever helping her.

"You're going to be fine."

"How do you know?" I sounded like a child asking their parent if everything was going to be okay.

"But why?"

Teresa opened her mouth to answer my question but stopped when someone else spoke.

"Yes why?"

Both Teresa and I froze before turning towards the door where the voice came from.

"Why would Alessandro protect this human?"

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Who do you think that is at the door? Will Teresa answer Nala's question truthfully?

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will upload again early next week but you can read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8M 452K 40
What if mates didn't exist? Instead, werewolves chose who they wanted to be mated to for the rest of their lives during a short period of time once a...
474K 24K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
405K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...