Fictional Character One-Shots...

By shiftsandgiggles999

This will simply be various scenarios involving whatever fictional character I'm feeling that day. There will... More

Narcissa M. X Female Reader & Lucius M. X Female OC A Summer Worth Remembering
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader A Modern Lovestory
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (smut) Beach Day
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader Thunderstorm
Narcissa Malfoy x Female Reader Period Pain
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader Little Space
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader Panic Induced Fever Dreams
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (Smut)
Narcissa Malfoy x Female Reader (smut)
MPHFPC The New Housemate (Fluff)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female OC The Boggart
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader (The Funeral)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader A Modern Smutstory
Narcissa Black X Female reader A Modern Smutstory pt. 2
Day of the Death Eaters Part 1 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 2 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 3 (NM X Female Reader
Day of the Death Eaters Part 4 (NM X Female Reader)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (Smut)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 5 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 6 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 7 (NM X Female Reader)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader The Boggart Part Two
NM X Female Reader Mafia Boss (Smut)
The New Fairy
NM X Dom Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader Smut
NM X Female Reader "My Princess"
NM X Female Reader "My Princess" Part 2
NM X Female Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader "My Princess" Part 3
NM X Female Reader "Cam Girl" (Smut)
NM X Female Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader "Cam Girl" Part 2
Tina Goldstein X Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader (Fluff)
Update on "My Princess"
The Werewolf (Hurt/Comfort/Fluff)
Random Snippets
NM X Reader (Smut)
Royal Exhibition (Little Bit of Smut)
Royal Exhibition Part 2
Regina Mills X Reader (Smut)
Severus Snape X Narcissa Malfoy (Smut)
Death Eater Attack (Hurt/Comfort/Fluff)
NM/XL/Female Reader (Smut)
The Governor's Pet
NM X Reader "Panic Mantra"
"Runa Corvina Snape"
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 2
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 3
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 4
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 5
Seven Potters Gone Wrong (NM X reader) Fluff
Seven Potters Gone Wrong Part 2
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 6
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 7
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 8
NM X Reader (Hurt/Comfort/Smut)
NM X Reader (Smut)
Random Snippets 2 (Smutty)
Canon NM x OC Reader (Smut)
Canon NM X OC Reader (Smut)
"Disappearance" (NM X Reader Mother Figure Fluff)
"Help Me" (NM X Reader Hurt/Comfort)
"Azkaban" (NM X Reader Smut)
"Professor" (Smut)
"Intruder" (NM X Reader Hurt/Comfort)
"Lost"
The School for Good and Evil
NM X Reader (Hurt/Comfort)
Lady Lesso X Female Reader (Smut)
NM X Reader (Hurt/Comfort)
Random Snippets Part 3 (Hurt/Comfort)
"Horse Show" (NM X Reader)
"End of a Life"
NM X Reader (Smut)
A Not So Merry Christmas
"Sick Day"
Vampire NM X Reader (Smut)
"Professor Malfoy" (Smut)
NM X Reader Smut
NM X Reader (Smut)
NM X Reader (Smut)

The Alpha

609 11 1
By shiftsandgiggles999

This isn't focused around anyone in particular, it's just a concept that's been in my brain and I'm not motivated to write anything else right now lmao

Y/N is a female werewolf living within her pack and happily living her life as an omega, dutifully following her alpha and elders. However, things take a turn and she finds herself in a bit of a sticky situation.

Tuesday again.

It was my day to take the pups out to forage for berries in the patch. The bountiful berry patch was quite a ways out into the woods, out of the pack's territory, and was a space we shared with the others around us.

However, while we did collectively decide to share the delectable fruits and berries that grew around here, we still preferred to stay away from each other to avoid any potential strife; hence why the Vesper clan only went out on Tuesdays and everyone else had their specified day as well.

It was a good way to take the pups out of their normal routine and give them something exciting to do as we ventured out into the wilderness without the safety of the pack. Plus the adults didn't have to take time out of their day to collect such simple foods and could focus on their own duties as well as obtaining meat for us all.

It was my week to escort them out here and keep an eye on them just in case danger lurked in the shadows. Rarely creatures came this far out, the putrid smell of wolves in the air keeping them at bay so there was never really any sort of altercation. Nevertheless, pups can be pups, and being as young as they were they could not transform into their true form at will, should the need arise.

As I watched them bound around with their baskets in tow I caught a whiff of something on the wind, a scent just barely overtaking everything else in the air. The smell of an approaching pack.

I recognized it as the Lucretian pack, the clan to the East of us. It wasn't their day to be out here and so I was immediately on edge, sharp eyes searching the tree line as I waited on them to make an appearance.

The pups slowed their joyful running and went quiet as the smell grew strong enough for even them to pick up on, all eyes going to me in order to see what we should do next. I kept my calm to not scare the younger ones, the group moving closer to me for safety as my eyes remained glued to the direction the scent was coming from. I wasn't going to let them scare us away from what was rightfully ours on Tuesdays.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The alpha male, Alabastor, stepped out of the trees with his pack members behind him.

"May we help you?" I asked coldly, eyes narrowing as they followed the man walking towards the center of the field.

"Oh I believe you can little miss. You see, our pack has been growing quite small with this recent outbreak of the sickness. We believe those little pups of yours would make a wonderful addition to our clan." The man's yellow teeth curled into a sadistic grin as his eyes shifted to those of his wolf form. I stepped up to meet him, shielding the pups from him and willing to do everything within my power to keep them safe.

"You will do no such thing. Do you know how quickly my pack would slaughter yours if they found out you had taken their children?" I challenged, my voice unnervingly calm as my entire body bristled, eyes surly shifting to the yellow ones of my own wolf.

"Oh my dear girl, we have taken down that sad little pack of yours a number of times already. We will gladly do it again if need be." The entire group chuckled quietly, the air filling with the spooky echo of it all.

"You know I won't let you take them willingly.. Alabastor." The use of an alpha's first name was forbidden amongst the lower ranks and I felt a twinge of satisfaction as the man's smile dropped and a low growl emitted from deep in his throat.

"Very well little omega. But don't say I didn't warn you." In one fluid movement the man slunk down into his wolf form, the shaggy black dog just as unwelcoming as its human counterpart.

He began to circle towards me, urging me to take my own wolf form which I did. I fell to the ground, hands and feet turning into dark grey paws as I bristled up and began to circle with him. My wolf form was quite large compared to my human one, very nearly as big as the alpha himself.

I barred my teeth as the saliva sprayed the ground, tail swishing as I kept a careful eye on the monster in front of me. The pups had retreated into the trees to watch the fight unfold, undoubtedly accepting that they would be going home with the Lucretian's today.

I waited for the alpha to lunge first, wanting him to make the first move and see how quick he was. I allowed him to roll me, jumping back up and dodging his teeth by no more than an inch. He was fast but he wasn't too nimble, allowing me to dance around him every time he struck at me.

I took a few small bites out of him, tufts of fur flying as I worked to tire him out. Finally I could see he was getting fed up, launching himself at me with jaws open wide, hellbent on crushing my windpipe with a single bite as his yellow eyes blazed with fury.

However, I moved just in the nick of time, spinning to wrap my own jaws around his exposed throat and twisting just the right way to hear a small 'pop' as his neck snapped and the wolf fell limp. I had killed the Lucretian alpha.

His body hit the ground with a dull thud, everyone including myself watching to see if he would get back up. I shifted back to my human form and stared at the lifeless body on the ground, blood covering my mouth from where it had sprayed out of his neck when my fangs bit down.

My gaze came up to look around me at the garble of people just simply staring, shell shocked that a female omega had taken down a male alpha. Then the true extent of my actions kicked in.

The pack slowly began to kneel all around me, bowing their heads as a sign of respect. If you kill an alpha you become the alpha, and they were surrendering themselves to their new leader.

A white hot burn was felt at my neck, hand reflexively coming up to grab the welt forming on the skin. A collar had been branded into the soft flesh with the Lucretian symbol embedded in it, the symbol of an alpha wolf.

Every alpha had their own dog collar permanently etched into their skin from the moment they became the pack's leader as a sign of being tethered to and owned by their clan. My fingertips brushed across the open wound and followed the intricate swirls as I swallowed nervously. This was so not good.

'Shit.' I thought as I looked around at the bowing pack and the little ones eyeing me with fear. I knew they were still my top priority and I needed to get them home and explain to my own alpha before anything else.

"All of you, go home. We will deal with this shortly." I commanded, this newfound sense of power uncomfortable as I had always been at the bottom of the pack.

"Yes alpha." They all responded obediently, however, there was an underlying hint of disgust in their voices. It wasn't about me being an omega or even that I was from another pack. Females were not alphas.

I sent daggers at every single one of them that dared to side eye me as the went back the way they came, surely going to complain to someone about what had happened here today.

As soon as they were gone I released the shaky breath I had been holding and turned back to the pups who were now eyeing me with fear. I offered them a small smile to reassure them and tried my best to cover the new mark with my shirt collar.

"Come on. Let's get you guys home."

🩸🩸🩸

Upon returning to the village I sent the pups off back to their homes, knowing the whole pack would know of my new status shortly. I marched towards the alpha male's quarters with a purpose, wanting him to be the first to know and to help me deal with this situation.

Two betas were perched outside the door, weapons standing at their sides as they looked down upon me. Their spears crossed to block my path as I stepped up to them, wishing to know my business with our leader.

"You do not have authority little omega." One of them spoke lowly, eyes narrowing and telling me to back down. I silently lowered the collar of my shirt to reveal the fresh brand still red and swollen, their eyes going wide as they looked to each other in shock.

Wordlessly the two brawny betas shuffled away from the door, shrinking slightly as they realized I overpowered them. One of them quickly knocked on the door and stepped inside when permitted, alerting the alpha of my presence.

"There is.. an alpha here to see you sir." I heard him murmur, the other man still eyeing my neck both curiously and fearfully. It was well known how someone obtained the alpha status.

"An alpha? I have no appointments with the clans today. Send him in." I couldn't help a small smirk as I heard the word 'he', everyone unaccustomed to a female being able to overtake the large males.

I stepped into the room and the guard closed the door behind me, standing silently with my hands behind my back as I allowed my alpha to take in what he was seeing. The brand embedded in my skin shone in the lamp light, the man's eyes growing wide as he stared at me in shock.

"Y/n. You are.." he started, hesitant.

"Yes. Alabastor attacked me intending to take the pups for his own pack after the sickness nearly wiped out their clan last month. I had no choice but to fight or I would lose my own life. I sent them home and returned the pups safely but they are surely telling the entire pack by now." The man sat back in his chair and ran his hands over his face with a sigh.

"Very well. You know what must be done y/n. I do apologize it had to happen this way but our compromise still stands, your pack doesn't bother us and we will not bother you. Go and tell your family and pack your things. I wish you the best of luck with those beasts."

I nodded and turned to leave, accepting the dismissal as all that I would get. "Yes sir. Thank you.. Thomas." It felt wrong to call the man by his first name but I was an alpha now, it was what we did.

"Be careful y/n. You know they will not accept a female as an alpha. Especially a female omega." I nodded one again as I stepped out the door, knowing it was true. I would be lucky if I made it through the first night without one of them challenging me for my position.

As I returned home I found my parents talking in the kitchen, discussing the hunt scheduled for tomorrow in which my father would participate. I cleared my throat to get their attention and both turned with warm smiles on their faces.

"Hey sweetheart. Everything go alright with the pups?" My mother asked sweetly, my father's kind eyes watching me with eternal love as he waited to hear about my day as well.

I swallowed the saliva building in my throat as I hesitated to just come right out and say what I needed to say. The two saw me shifting uncomfortably and glanced at each other worriedly before coming closer to try and console their child.

As they stepped closer I looked up into their faces, revealing the mark on my neck and hearing my mother gasp. My father's calloused fingers came up to lightly run over the marred skin, inspecting the brand.

"Y/n what happened? Is that.." I nodded in response to my mother's question, gaze falling to the floor once more.

"I've already spoken with the alpha. I am to pack my things and leave immediately. Alabastor attacked me while attending to the pups, I did what I had to do to survive." My mother pulled me into a bone crushing hug and my father wrapped himself around the both of us as we shared one last family embrace.

I tried my best to embed their scent in my brain, never wanting to forget the smell of home. As we pulled away there were teary eyes all around, finally forcing myself to walk to my room and collect my belongings for the trip to the East.

My parent's stood outside as they watched me go, by now everyone in the clan eyeing me with interest as I made my way through the middle of the village. My expression remained stoic and I refused to look any of them in the eye, even the pups hiding behind their mother's skirts.

I refused to look back as I walked the trail that would lead me to the Lucretian pack's territory, knowing I wouldn't hesitate to run back into the safety of my mother's arms should I look.

It was very nearly nightfall when I arrived at the edge of the village, everyone turning to eye me with disscontempt as I made my way to the alpha's quarters in the center of the pack. Two men were perched outside of the small house just as they were at home, and I confidently strode up to them.

I roughly moved the collar of my shirt aside to show them my brand, passage being granted and I wordlessly stepped into my new living quarters with a sigh. As I dropped all of my things unceremoniously on the dirt floor, movement in the back startled me, a man appearing with a welcoming smile on his face.

"You must be our new alpha." He greeted far too cheerily for my liking. I squinted my eyes, not trusting this in the slightest.

"I am. And who are you?"

"Apologies alpha. I am Bernard. I am the right hand to the alpha. Or at least I was. I do hope you'll find me useful enough to keep around." He seemed sincere enough but I wasn't that stupid, no one here wanted me and this man was surely no different.

I nodded towards him hesitantly, accepting his explanation for the time being. "Well I will gladly take the help figuring things out."

"Of course alpha. I will be glad to show you everything our previous alpha was working on and his duties. But for now, you should get some rest. It has been a tiring day for you I'm sure." This man's giddy attitude greatly unnerved me. However, I was absolutely exhausted and wasn't going to turn down some much needed rest. Even if it did mean dropping my guard at the worst possible time.

"I have a room across the hall from yours, if that's alright of course. I know you are wary of us but there are locks on the windows and door, plus a cinder block that the old alpha often used to place in front of the door. He was a bit.. paranoid you see." Bernard chuckled but I could see the uncomfortableness in his body language, simply nodding again and taking my stuff into Alabastor's old bedroom.

It was true, everything had a lock on it, including the closet. The man had some serious issues. Perhaps no one liked him as alpha either.

I found the cinder block and pushed it in front of the door, checking locks before flopping onto the surprisingly soft bed. Everything was just as he had left it, even the smell of pine and dog still attached to the satin covered pillows.

I could deal with redecorating at a later date, for now I just wanted to sleep and forget about this nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 17 12
Ask me to write for almost any character (any generation) and I will! I will write Fluff ๐ŸŒป Angst ๐Ÿฉธ Family ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Smut (with female characters)...
221K 1.8K 27
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ (๐ฑ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) (๐จ๐œ) ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
2M 39.9K 151
[Complete] Just a bunch of Drarry oneshots! ๐Ÿ’•
576K 11.6K 56
Well, the title says it all.... Here are some snaps into the lives of one of our power couples, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter! Let me get this straig...