A Chance for Normalcy

Galing kay maggiexgrey

Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to l... Higit pa

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1; first meeting
CHAPTER 2; killer first date
CHAPTER 3; mine
CHAPTER 4; family
CHAPTER 5; old friend
CHAPTER 6; overdoing it
CHAPTER 7; princess
CHAPTER 8; incognito
CHAPTER 9; safety
CHAPTER 10; offer
CHAPTER 11; little black dress
CHAPTER 12; dying
CHAPTER 13; distraction
CHAPTER 14; babe
CHAPTER 16; conflicted
CHAPTER 17; at peace
CHAPTER 18; tequila & emotions
CHAPTER 19; sasha
CHAPTER 20; miami
CHAPTER 21; uneasy
CHAPTER 22; mile high
CHAPTER 23; forever
CHAPTER 24; the Verstappens
CHAPTER 25; monaco
CHAPTER 26; engagement, again
CHAPTER 27; trouble
CHAPTER 28; abu dhabi
CHAPTER 29; revenge of the cheesecake
CHAPTER 30; highs & lows
CHAPTER 31; revelations
CHAPTER 32; aftermath
CHAPTER 33; one look
CHAPTER 34; civil
CHAPTER 35; life events
CHAPTER 36; back on track
CHAPTER 37; sleep
CHAPTER 38; failure
CHAPTER 39; talking
CHAPTER 40; it's just sex
CHAPTER 41; unspoken safe word
CHAPTER 42; family
CHAPTER 43; family is forever
CHAPTER 44; a chance for normalcy

CHAPTER 15; 26 hours

637 10 0
Galing kay maggiexgrey

You slowly open your eyes, looking around your environment. Okay, I'm in Max's bed, in Max's shirt, where is Max? What time is it?

You climb out of bed feeling stiff and stretch a little before heading out to the living room seeing Max cooking up some food – dinner?

"That smells delicious." You say walking into the kitchen.

"Glad to see someone's finally awake." Max says smiling when he sees you. You walk over and wrap your arms around his waist leaning up to kiss him quickly.

"Finally? How long was I asleep for?" You ask looking at the clock, 6:37pm, only a few hours.

"26 hours." Max says.

"Shut up." You say your face dropping. Max pulls his phone out of his pocket and shows you the date on his phone. "Fuck. Wait how did I get upstairs? I don't remember anything after getting into the car."

"I carried you." Max says putting his phone back into his pocket.

"You carried me?"

"Well, I wasn't going to leave you in the car overnight." Max says laughing. "You should call Cass though, she's worried, she called a few times – hope you don't mind I answered."

"Not at all. Anything else happened over the last 24 hours I should know about?" You say grabbing your phone from the island.

"Bradley missed you at the gym, he was worried."

"What did you tell him?" You say unlocking your phone looking through your text messages.

"I told him you weren't feeling well but should be back with us tomorrow."

"Okay good. I'm just going to freshen up and call Cass quickly, and then I want some of that." You say looking at the chicken and vegetables on the stove. You head back to the bathroom and hop into the shower quickly feeling refreshed. You call Cass as you start to get dressed again.

"Ari?" She asks answering the phone.

"Hey Cass," you say putting on a pair of leggings.

"Oh, thank God you're awake, Max told me what happened. By the way, a little insulted I had to figure out for myself that Max Verstappen was the Max Verstappen."

"The Formula One World Champion? You knew that Cass." You say putting on a sports bra crop top, throwing a cardigan overtop.

"Don't play dumb with me. Son of Jos Verstappen mafia boss, he's alive, and you're mated to him."

"Did Daniel tell you?" You say throwing your slippers back on heading back into the bathroom.

"Daniel knows about him. – Baby you knew?!" You hear her yell to Daniel on the other side of the phone. "That's it. We're on our way up." Cass says hanging up the phone. You sigh and quickly blow dry your hair before heading out to the kitchen.

"Cass and Daniel are on their way up." You say as Max passes you a plate of chicken and vegetables.

"I hope they're bringing their own food then because I only bought enough for the two of us." Max says as you hear a knock on the door.

"That'll be them," you say standing up.

"I got it. You eat." Max says heading to the door, and you smile sitting back down taking a bite of the meal in front of you. Max heads to the door opening it and you laugh as Cass pushes her way though the door past Max and up to you.

"Hi Cass, come on in." Max says laughing sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah," Cass says waving Max off.

"How could you not tell me. We tell each other everything." Cass says.

"I didn't want you to put you in more danger than you're already in."

"Bullshit Ari."

"It's not. Hey, Daniel agreed with us about it." You say looking at Daniel.

"You know everything too?" She says looking at Daniel.

"I.. ugh..." Daniel says.

"Okay, that's enough. No more lies. From anyone. There are no secrets here, everyone understand?" Cass says motioning between the four of you.

"Yes, I'm sorry Cass." You say.

"Yes. Sorry." Max says.

"Of course, sorry baby." Daniel says hugging her.

"Well, then we've got a lot to catch you up on." You say taking another bite of your food. The four of you sit down and Max pours everyone a glass of wine, as you and Max tell them everything that's been happening. 

"Wow that's a lot." Cass says taking a big sip of her wine.

"Congratulations, I guess?" Daniel says.

"Thanks, I think." You say finishing off your meal. "I mean, nothing has changed yet."

"Not yet." Max says finishing up his dinner. "But the Monaco GP is only a month away."

"Yeah, you should really look into getting a social media manager Ari, that way you won't have to deal with everything." Cass says sighing.

"That's literally my job, why would I hire someone else to do my job." You say clearing the plates, topping up everyone's wine glass.

"You can think clearly about others, but I don't think you can think clearly when it comes to your socials. I'm just saying when fans start following you and commenting on all your pictures, telling them to 'fuck off' is not acceptable." Cass says.

"I agree with her. Besides you'll have enough on your plate planning the wedding, you don't need that added stress as well." Max says.

"I will consider it." You say sitting back down taking a sip of wine. "But only because I will be busy with planning the wedding and Charlotte's business page too."

"Look at you, move to Monaco to get away from one mafia family, only to end up being forced to marry into another." Daniel says laughing.

"Yeah, funny how life works isn't it." You say laughing. "So, you know what's going on with us now, what's going on with this?" You say motioning between Cass and Daniel who just look at each other shrugging.

"We haven't really put a label on it." Daniel says.

"Yeah, just taking things slow seeing where things go." Cass says.

"So, you're sleeping together, and spending all your free time together, but not dating?" Max asks confused.

"Right." Cass says.

"But you're not sleeping with anyone else?" You ask also a little confused.

"No." They both say.

"Sounds a lot like dating to me mate, but hey, whatever makes you happy." Max says taking a sip of his wine.

"So where are you two going to live once you're married?" Cass asks changing the subject.

"Monaco for sure." Max says.

"Not enough room for both of our stuff in this place," you say looking around, "so maybe my place? Or we find our own place."

"I'd be open to moving upstairs, as long as there's room for the simulator." Max says.

"Could put it in the office," you say shrugging, "I won't need it anymore since I'll have a physical office here in Monaco to be going to."

"Well, that was annoyingly easy." Cass says and you all laugh.

"So, are you guys excited for Miami next weekend?" You ask.

"So excited, man I love going to America, it's always such a party." Daniel says smiling.

"Yeah, it should be a good race, good party too."

"I don't know if I'll be able to go," Cass says, and you look at her sadly.

"Why not?" You ask.

"I have to work Friday morning, and be back here Monday for work, so it doesn't really make sense to do all that flying." She says smiling sympathetically at Daniel. "Definitely for Spain though."

"You could always come with me and Charlotte if you want. We're planning on flying down Friday and back Sunday night after the race."

"Hang on, you're not coming down early with me?" Max says.

"No, I have to help Harper with wedding stuff. I swear I told you this." You say looking at Max.

"You certainly did not." Max says.

"Are you sure Ari?" Cass asks and you nod, "duh, we're taking my plane. Which after we're married I'll probably sell. No sense in having two." You say winking at Max who still has an annoyed look on his face.

"Eeeeeek! I'm so excited now," Cass says practically dancing in her seat.

"Char and I were also thinking about having a girls night this Friday if you want to come, lots of wine, face masks and girl talk." You say sipping on your wine looking over at Max, "that one I definitely told you about."

"Ummm... hell yes." Cass says and Daniel just laughs looking over at Max. "So maybe we can arrange a boys night? Do some gaming?"

"Sounds like good idea to me." Max says smiling. "See if Lando and Charles want to join too?"

"Definitely." Daniel says pulling out his phone and you and Cass both laugh. The night continues on, and eventually after a few more glasses of wine Daniel and Cass head back to Daniel's place for the night. You're sitting on the couch, reading your book as Max gets ready for bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to come to bed princess?" Max asks.

"I just slept for 26 hours, I'm not really tired at the moment." You say looking over to him in nothing but his boxer's ready for bed.

"Who said anything about going to sleep?" Max says raising his eyebrow a mischievous look on his face. You feel a smirk form on your face and jump up, letting your book fall onto the couch as you practically run over to Max running and jumping into his arms wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Kill me if I ever say no," you say smiling leaning down kissing him, Max's hands cupping your ass. You kiss him as he carries you back to his bed, tossing your cardigan off your arms letting it fall to the floor before Max places you down onto the bed. You look in his eyes as he leans over you, and you can't make out the emotion in his eyes.

It's not lust, desire, anger, no this is a softer emotion.

Your lips connect and this overwhelming feeling of love comes over you and realize that must be the emotion in Max's eyes as well. You run your hands through Max's hair as you make out, moaning as you feel Max's erection grind against your thigh. Max's hands work his way up under your top, moving up your sides pulling it up as he goes. Pulling apart momentarily to allow him to pull your top up and over your head tossing it off to the side. Max's lips come back to your before slowly kissing down your neck and down your chest to your exposed breasts. You moan as his mouth encloses one of your nipples, swirling his tongue around. Max switches his attention to the other breast and you feel the heat grow between your legs. You grind your hips against him longing to feel more of him. You feel Max smirk against your breast in response before he stands up hooking your leggings and panties together pulling them both down. Sitting up you move to the end of the bed hooking your fingers into his boxers before pulling them down slowly. Max steps out of them kicking them off to the side and you turn your attention to the throbbing member that is in front of you. You lean in flicking your tongue around his tip eliciting a low moan from Max before licking him base to tip. Your lips wrap around him, and his hands come to the back of your head helping to create a rhythm as you move your head up and down his shaft. It doesn't take long before those sweet, sweet, profanities are escaping his lips. He stops you just before he's about to cum and pushes you back down onto the bed. You smile and move back onto the bed as Max climbs into bed leaning over you as you spread your legs for him. Moaning as Max teases you with the tip of his dick between your wet folds. You lean up and capture his mouth with yours gasping as he finally buries his dick deep inside you.

God I'll never get tired of that feeling.

The feeling of being stretched out and filled with each thrust as your bodies move in sync. Moans are echoed around the room from both of you as you roll your hips against each other. Max tilts your chin up and starts kissing down your neck as he thrusts into you, sucking on a sensitive part no doubt leaving a mark. You can feel your walls start to close down around him as your orgasm nears. Max quickens his pace hitting that spot every time sending stars across your vision. His breathing becomes faster, and you know he's close to his release as well.

Fuck it, I'm not waiting for him to tell me to cum.

Your eyes roll back into your head as you let your orgasm take over, walls clenching down around him as you cum. Max continues to thrust into you a few more times before he groans releasing himself into you. You smile feeling the weight of Max on top of you and pout as he pushes himself off of you pulling out heading to the bathroom. He comes back a minute later with a wash cloth for you and you clean yourself up before heading off to the bathroom. You brush your teeth while your in there, even though you're not tired, you just want to cuddle in bed with Max. Feel his arms around you. Max is already half asleep by the time you crawl back into bed with him. You cuddle up to his bare chest listening to his heart beat as he wraps his arms around you, your legs intertwined.

"I love you Max," you whisper against his chest finally recognizing the emotion you saw in his eyes earlier. Love.

"I love you too princess," Max whispers back as he drifts off to sleep.

......

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9K 87 9
Y/N is propelled into the pinnacle of racing, but he's placed into a team that requires major work and improvements to move from the bottom of the co...
2.1K 36 13
Mackenzie Verstappen has worked hard to create her dream life and she truly has it all - all except the knowledge of her true identity. She grew up...
9.7K 178 18
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
40.4K 762 55
Trusting in something new is always going to be a hard expirience. No matter how scary or beautiful it would be, we have to let go and trust in ourse...