✨That little brother✨ {KNY X...

By InNeed0fH0lywater

A story where y/n Kamado follows his siblings and their friends on their adventures. During their journey, y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Y/n's file
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 [edited-kinda]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Y/n's special ability
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
AU 1
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 {MUGEN TRAIN PT. 1}
Chapter 29 {MUGEN TRAIN PT. 2}
Chapter 30 {MUGEN TRAIN FINAL}
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AU pt.2
Chapter 34 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.1}
Chapter 35 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.2}
Chapter 36 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.3}
Chapter 37 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT. 4}
Chapter 38 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT. 5}
Chapter 39 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT 6}
Chapter 40 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT FINAL}
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 [SHORT!!]
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Special chapter!!

Chapter 50

3.5K 113 47
By InNeed0fH0lywater

Only a few more chapters before the book is complete- Never thought I would actually make it this far

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= Mind space

Bold= Mk

~~~

"This isn't the first time.." Tanjiro looked absolutely distraught. Y/n was asleep on a new bed, and the place was cleaned up but his arms..

Aoi wrapped y/n's arms sadly. "And by the looks of it it was still quite recent." Her voice slightly shaky. 

How did they not notice before? Was it because they were more focused on his more intense injuries? What made them not notice? Was it because y/n acted as if nothing happened?

Nezuko sat on the other side, gently tracing the lines on y/n's palm. Fiddling with his small hand, while also caressing it. 

'Y/n..' She was stuck in her own mind. Her little brother, someone who she almost lost more than once, was not in the best state of mind. 'I'm sorry..we should've listened to you in the beginning..'

But no matter how many times they would apologise, what was happening now was out of their control. There was nothing they could've done that would've prevented this. [I mean-]

They were all so busy with missions, training or they were recovering. They took this time to think of y/n. 

He was always there to help, trying his best to be strong, to keep up with everything they did. Y/n was always trying to cheer them up or take care of them.

Up until now, y/n always tried to hide when he wasn't feeling well or upset. There were times where they thought he was acting strange but he was always quick to cover it up.

And his eyes, his beautiful bright eyes, seemed so dull now. He looked tired half the time and when he didn't; he would be hanging out with his siblings or his friends.

He was something else...he was an incredible brother and friend, taking things into his own hands and making sure they work out. 

Despite his age he was stronger than most kids his age. Much, much stronger. He may even be physically stronger than some other slayers, but that's just a maybe.

But when it comes mentality, he's most likely the strongest. Sure others went through bad things when they were young but y/n had a series of near death situation within only six years of his life.

He forced himself to adapt to his brother's training pace and pushed himself to just to be able to perform a breathing style. 

Y/n Kamado trained in various ways with so many people just for his siblings.

And now, everything was catching up on him.

.

"Shh, it's okay.." 

Y/n cried into the older's shoulder. Continuously muttering his apologies and fears. It broke the older's heart to hear this. 

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.." The kid's voice cracked with every cry he let out. "Y/n, I..I want to go back home. I want my family and friends..I don't want-..I don't want this.!"

Y/n looked at the child in their arms, offering a small smile while wiping his tears away. "Hey, mini y/n, don't...don't worry too much. When this is all over, you'll be free.."

Sniffles and cries echoed throughout the empty place as it shook slightly.

.

Shinobu sat beside y/n, examining him and checking for any other injuries. She knew he was still wary of her, and she couldn't blame him.

After all the time she had to think, she realised how much her decision impacted him. During his first stay there, they got along well and bonded over different things. 

He must've trusted her quite a bit if he reacted the way he did..

"I'm sorry, y/n.." She began while rewrapping his arms. "I know you might not forgive me but, I just didn't want to take the risk.."

Shinobu began to check his ears for anything. "I was scared, because I didn't want anyone here to get damaged if you were controlled-" A gasp left her lips and her eyes widened. 

Y/n's eardrums were damaged and needed proper treatment immediately. The insect pillar was quick to jump up and get whatever tools she needed. She also called upon the girls for extra help.

.

'Kill them!' 

'I'll Kill them all!'

The place began shaking violently as y/n held onto the little boy tightly. Their ears were ringing, with voices in their head. 

They were doing everything they could to keep y/n stable, but they were slipping. 'Stupid Michael Jackson looking bit-'

"End them all!"

"Damn it.." They saw the fear on y/n's face. He heard it, he knew. They really were slipping now, they needed to try harder. 

Cradling the young Kamado in his arms, y/n l/n began to focus. Concentrating all the willpower they had was tough.

But they didn't care, they needed to help the boy the best they could. L/n needed to keep Muzan out of y/n's thoughts as much as they could.

"Don't worry, mini y/n. As long as I'm here, he can't get in your head anymore. I'll make sure of it.." 

They looked down at the boy who began fading away. He was waking up.

"See ya, mini y/n.."

.

"His eardrums have been damaged but we've managed to get most of the problem fixed." Gasps were heard in the room. "But unfortunately, since it wasn't treated right away, he will still experience some hearing loss.."

"Hah?!" Inosuke and Zenitsu let out a loud yell. One shocked and upset while the other was out of confusion and anger. 

"What's wrong with w/n?!" Inosuke asked still confused with the situation. In all honesty he had zoned out and Shinobu's words entered one ear and out the other.

"She means, y/n won't be able to hear us properly. His ears got hurt during his fight with a demon." Aoi stated simply, knowing that if they used harder words he wouldn't understand.

Huff!

"I already know that! I meant from the other day!" He exclaimed, feeling left out. Everyone knew what was happening but he couldn't wrap his head around it.

"Ah..Well.." Tanjiro stepped up to him, placing his hands on both of his shoulders. "Y/n isn't in the best..um condition..He's been thinking negatively a lot and it made him harm himself..so I just want you to do me a small favour, Inosuke.." 

The look on Tanjiro's face was what you would call serious yet desperate. "I need you to be careful with whatever you say to him okay? And please keep an eye on him.."

Processing the information that was just given to him, the boar-masked teen let out another huff. "Of course! As a master I must take good care of my minions!" He spoke.

But despite his front, he understood what they were talking about and he was gonna look after y/n. Glancing at the child laying in bed he felt the familiar warm feeling spread through his chest.

He could feel his face soften and a warm smile form. 'I've got my eye on you, y/n..' 

~~~

~Taisho Secrets~

- Y/n L/n has been keeping majority of Muzan's demands away from 'Mini y/n' since the red light district.

- Y/n heard Shinobu's apology but you guys decide whether to forgive her or not.

- The Hashira training starts next chapter, and you all know he'll be stealing stuff again.

That's it for this chapter, I'll try to be quick with the next one! 

Have a nice day/night^^!

Published: 13/12/22

Word count: 1200

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 393 13
Muichiro Tokito x Reader- School AU!!!! Agh Im so excited to be doing this. Anyways, heres a preview of whats to come: Y/n Kamado is Tanjiro and Nezu...
13.4K 147 18
Y/n Kamado was a girl who everyone loved. She was kind, sweet, and helpful. She was called the beauty of town in her home village. She had a good lif...
34.9K 1K 55
YN was a normal girl. Both parents alive, a younger brother who loved her and no demons harassing their village. Still she decides to become a demon...
70.9K 1.7K 18
First of all, I'M BACK!!! Life has been crazy but I'm ready to write again. I haven't decided if this is going to be the title of the story. I don't...