A Chance for Normalcy

By maggiexgrey

Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to l... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1; first meeting
CHAPTER 2; killer first date
CHAPTER 3; mine
CHAPTER 4; family
CHAPTER 5; old friend
CHAPTER 6; overdoing it
CHAPTER 7; princess
CHAPTER 8; incognito
CHAPTER 9; safety
CHAPTER 11; little black dress
CHAPTER 12; dying
CHAPTER 13; distraction
CHAPTER 14; babe
CHAPTER 15; 26 hours
CHAPTER 16; conflicted
CHAPTER 17; at peace
CHAPTER 18; tequila & emotions
CHAPTER 19; sasha
CHAPTER 20; miami
CHAPTER 21; uneasy
CHAPTER 22; mile high
CHAPTER 23; forever
CHAPTER 24; the Verstappens
CHAPTER 25; monaco
CHAPTER 26; engagement, again
CHAPTER 27; trouble
CHAPTER 28; abu dhabi
CHAPTER 29; revenge of the cheesecake
CHAPTER 30; highs & lows
CHAPTER 31; revelations
CHAPTER 32; aftermath
CHAPTER 33; one look
CHAPTER 34; civil
CHAPTER 35; life events
CHAPTER 36; back on track
CHAPTER 37; sleep
CHAPTER 38; failure
CHAPTER 39; talking
CHAPTER 40; it's just sex
CHAPTER 41; unspoken safe word
CHAPTER 42; family
CHAPTER 43; family is forever
CHAPTER 44; a chance for normalcy

CHAPTER 10; offer

796 10 1
By maggiexgrey

You can feel your heart race increase as Bradley pulls the car into Max's parking spot. The amount of cameras flashing increasing your anxiety. You clutch your coffee cup tight, holding your purse in the other hand as Max jumps out opening your door for you. 

Talk as we walk, that way people won't stop us to ask us things.

"So, Bradley, when are we hitting the gym again?" You ask as the three of you make your way down the paddock.

"We're going for a run Tuesday morning, then gym Wednesday, Thursday, Friday." Bradley says.

"Wow, really no time off for you huh?" You say looking up at Max. "Nope."

"He's a world champion. Have to keep him in top form." Bradley says.

"Well, I appreciate your work." You say and the three of you chuckle.

A photographer runs out in front of you taking pictures, followed by someone with a media camera and microphone following the three of you down the paddock.

"Max can you let us know who the newest addition to Team Max is?" the reporter says looking over at you. The three of you say nothing and you have to hold yourself back, the urge to push them out of the way increasing. You reach the Red Bull garage and Max holds the door open as Bradley heads inside, you close behind him. Max's hand coming to your lower back as you walk through, him stepping in behind you, closing the door on the media.

"They are like that all day, so just keep your head down." Bradley says as the three of you head into the garage.

"Team Max, there you are." Sara says waving. "Ready for your first race day Ari?"

"I'm excited to watch him win," you say nodding.

"Promised her a win did you?" Sara says looking at Max.

"Maybe." Max says winking at you.

"Okay stop being cute, who are you?" Sara says laughing.

"A world champion." Max says laughing as the two of you head off to his change-room. You pull your phone out and see several missed calls from your boss.

"I think I'm going to have to get some work done, can I meet up with you for lunch?" You say pulling your tablet out of your purse.

"Of course, I've got to go chat with the engineers anyways. I'll be back in a few hours then we can grab some lunch before I get ready for the race." Max says setting his bag down.

"Thank you," you say kissing him quickly as you listen to the messages left by your boss. You sigh returning his call.

"Arya! Thank God." Your boss Adrian says answering the phone.

"It's Sunday. What could be so urgent it can't wait until tomorrow?" You say annoyed.

"You didn't tell me you were dating Max Verstappen!" He says.

"Adrian, I swear to god if you called me to find about my personal life I will quit right now."

"Sheesh, so touchy. It must be your time of the month." Adrian sneers, and you hang up the phone. He's such an ass. Adrian calls you back immediately.

"Are you done?" you say answering the phone.

"Yes."

"What do you need then?" You ask opening up the email marked URGENT on your tablet.

"So, listen..." Adrian says going on about what needs to be done. You sigh after getting on the phone.

"Freaking celebrities think they can get whatever they want at the drop of a hat." You say to yourself working away on your tablet. You get so into your work you don't even notice Max come back several hours later jumping as you feel a kiss on your cheek.

"You're cute when you're all focused like that." Max says smiling.

"This close to quitting and getting another job," you say putting your fingers close together.

"Offer still stands to fuck me all the time." Max says sitting down on the bed next to you.

"Basically, make me a prostitute." You say sending off the project to your boss and client.

"Yeah, but you'd be my prostitute." Max says lifting his eyebrow.

"And here I've just been fucking you for free." You say laughing.

"Come on, I'll buy you lunch." Max says standing up. You leave your tablet, grabbing your purse and phone before following him out to the Red Bull hospitality building. The two of you grab some lunch from the café in the building and sit down on the roof patio to eat. Your phone starts to ring, and you look at it annoyed seeing it's from your boss Adrian.

"You can get that if you need to," Max says looking at your phone.

"Nope." You say turning it over. "It's a Sunday and I'm busy having lunch." Max just smirks and continues to eat his pasta.

"Hey guys," you hear Daniel say as he walks up the steps with an ice cream cone in hand.

"Hey mate," Max says pulling a chair out for him.

"Dani, where on earth did you get that?" You say eyeing the ice cream.

"There's a truck just outside the paddock." He says sitting down.

"Oh, I'm so getting some after." You say as your phone rings again, you decline the call, but text Charlotte to see if she wants to get ice cream with you.

"You're popular today," Daniel says as your phone rings again.

"It's my stupid boss." You say declining the call again. "I guess he saw a picture of Max and I together, and now wants me to work on some other driver's media page. Which I said no to."

"Which driver?" Daniel asks.

"Guess."

"Fuck off, not Declan." Max says annoyed and you nod. "Apparently his marketing manager quit."

"Yeah right, more like he probably fired him so he could try to hire you." Daniel says scoffing.

"I wouldn't put it past him." Max says.

"Well, it doesn't matter anyways. I told him I'm not going to mix my work and private life." You say finishing off your pasta.

"Would give you a good cover to come to every race." Max says and you glare at him. "I'm just saying you wouldn't have to worry about the media then."

"You know what, you're right." You say answering the call this time "Adrian hi," grabbing your purse and heading downstairs. "Good luck on the race boys."

"Wrong move bro," Daniel says looking at Max.

"What? It's true." Max says shrugging.

"You really going to be okay seeing her with Declan all the time? In Alpha Tauri gear at the track? Watching the race from their garage? Calling her princess all the time?"

"Fuck didn't think about that. She may just kill him." Max says getting up heading down the stairs after you.

"Yeah, if you don't." Daniel says to himself happily eating his ice cream.

"Ready for warm up?" Bradley says seeing Max in the garage.

"Yeah I just need a minute, have you seen Ari?" Max asks looking around.

"I think she said something about getting some ice cream before the race." Bradley says.

"Okay, just give me 15 minutes. I said something stupid I need to fix it before the race." Max says heading out the door.

"He said that?" Charlotte says as the two of you stand in line at the ice cream truck.

"Yeah, but I mean he's not wrong it would make it easier to avoid the press at races."

"There's no avoiding press at races, no matter who you are." Charlotte says. "But hey, if you're looking for a change of pace my company is looking for someone to take over our online marketing stuff."

"Really?" You ask her.

"Yeah, it's not as big of an account as you're probably used to, but I think my manager is stretched thin running all my accounts at the moment. Plus, you'd be guaranteed races off, and we would be travelling together."

"Send me the info, I'd love to chat with them about it." You say stepping closer to the window.

"I'll set something up for Monday afternoon, I'll text you the info later. Now enough business talk. What flavour are you getting?" Charlotte asks looking at the board.

"Oh, come on, you have to go with the Red Bull Bubble Gum." You say laughing at the names of the ice cream all named after teams.

"Nah, I'm more of a Ferrari Strawberry girl," Charlotte says laughing as you both step up ordering. You grab your ice cream going to sit at one of the near by picnic tables seeing the cameras flashing taking pictures of the two of you.

"I didn't think eating ice cream would make for such an interesting story," you say smiling and waving at the cameras.

"They take pictures of everything, looking for a good story." Charlotte says laughing.

"Hey there ladies," you hear a voice say that makes your skin crawl.

"Hi Declan," Charlotte says coolly.

"Declan." You say as he sits down next to you.

"Your boss give you my offer yet princess?" Declan asks looking at you.

"Yeah he did." You say turning to him. "I told him to give it to someone else, I'm not interested."

"I'll double the offer." Declan says and Charlotte nearly chokes on her ice cream.

"Why are you so keen to have me work for you?" You ask.

"Because I want you, and I always get what I want." Declan says leaning in. 

Don't punch him, don't do it.

"You're just not used to someone saying no to you. So, I'll say it again for you. No." You say turning back to your ice cream and Charlotte.

"Triple. Come on my dad's rich I can do this all day." Declan says leaning back.

"She said no Declan, just drop it." Charlotte says annoyed.

"Fine. No business then. Go out with me." Declan says and you can't help but roll your eyes.

"Declan, no. I'm with Max." You say taking a bite of your ice cream.

"It's not official, it doesn't count. I'm just saying if you were mine, there would be no way I would be able to keep my hands off you princess. One date that's all I'm asking for." Declan says standing up and you shudder at the thought. Don't punch him, don't punch him Arya you're better than this.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not then, because just between us." You say looking at Charlotte. "Just because we're not all touchy in public, doesn't mean we aren't all touchy in private. Quite the opposite actually." You say taking another bit of ice cream, Charlotte smirks and you can see Declan's face tense up. You can see Max jogging around the paddock towards the ice cream truck looking for you.

"Now you should leave before Max makes his way over here, he's very protective like that." You say waving at Max.

"Don't think this is over princess." Declan says before walking off.

"Fucking asshole," Charlotte says shaking her head.

"I came so close to punching him," you say laughing.

"You should have, now that would have been a story." Charlotte says taking another bite of her ice cream.

"Max, what are you doing here? Don't you have a race to be preparing for?" You ask as he jogs up.

"Please tell me you didn't just accept the job with Declan." Max says breathing heavily.

"No, I didn't." You say taking another bite of your ice cream.

"Good, come here." Max says holding out his hand.

"Max what are you doing?" You ask.

"Just..." Max says, and you take a deep breath taking his hand standing up hearing the camera clicks behind you.

"I don't want you to think that I don't want you at races because I do. You're my girlfriend and I'm not trying to hide you away from the media or anything or anyone. It's just not anyone's business." Max says still holding your hand.

"You just called me your girlfriend." You say smiling giddily at him.

"Shut up." Max says smiling.

"Always knew you were a softie Max." Charlotte says finishing her ice cream standing up.

"Come on, let's go" you say letting go of Max's hand picking up your purse and ice cream. "I want to kiss you right now, but we're not going to do that here." You say stepping close to Max, him putting his hand around your waist onto your lower back. The three of you walk down the paddock together, before Charlotte heads off to the Ferrari garage.

You head inside the Red Bull garage and Max hurries you inside his change room. Pressing you up against the door after it closes pushing his lips against yours, you run your hands over his shoulders down his chest to the bottom of his shirt pulling it up. You're surprised when he actually lets you pull off his shirt, you bite your lower lip staring at his chest wanting more.

A knock on the door pulls you away from those thoughts though, "Max, we have to get ready now." You hear Bradley say on the other side of the door.

"Coming." Max says taking off his pants.

"What are you doing?" You ask quietly.

"Relax princess, I'm just changing into my race gear." Max says a smug smile on his face. "We'd be way to loud to fuck in here."

"I'll wait in the garage, wouldn't want to put too many distracting thoughts into your head. But just saying the faster you drive, the faster the race is over, the faster we get to leave here and go fuck so. You know drive fast, and don't crash." You say wrapping your arms around him.

"I can do that." Max says leaning down placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"He'll be right out," you say to Bradley who's standing just outside. You make your way down to the garage and stand next to Sara at the monitor.

"Hey, there's still an hour before the race so you want to grab a coffee or something?" Sara asks.

"Sure, but don't you have to stay with Max?" You ask looking over at the change room.

"No, he's Bradley's problem now. Until after the race." Sara says laughing.

"Then absolutely, let's go." You say as the two of you head out to the hospitality area for coffee.

"So, are you completely overwhelmed with everything?" Sara asks sitting down at one of the tables.

"Not really, there's a lot more sitting around than what I expected." You say sitting down across from her.

"Yeah the drivers are always go, go, go, but there's not a lot to do support wise until the race." She says blowing on her coffee gently.

"So how did you get into Formula One?" You ask and you see Sara start to look nervous.

"You can tell me if you slept with Max, I'm really not that jealous bitchy type." You say taking a sip of your coffee. I totally am but I want to know.

"What? No. Gross. No offence." Sara says laughing. "My ugh, girlfriend is actually in the W-series, so she introduced me to the world of racing. It actually works out well, I get to come to races and support her,"

"And Max doesn't have an assistant who's trying to fuck him all the time." You say taking another sip.

"Exactly." Sara says smiling. "It works."

"Declan offered me a job, and then asked me out." You say and Sara spits out her coffee spraying it everywhere.

"I'm sorry he did what?!" She says and you pass her a couple napkins.

"Yeah when Charlotte and I were getting ice cream. I said no to both obviously, but he just seems persistent I don't know how to make it clearer I'm not interested." You say sipping on your coffee.

"Make out with Max at the after party tonight in front of him?"

"Maybe, but neither of us are big on PDA."

"Hang on, didn't you kiss him at the club when you first met?" Sara says leaning back in her chair.

"Yes, but I was drunk, and we weren't secretly dating then, I was just hoping to get laid."

"Just get drunk again, you two won't be able to keep your hands off each other. How is it by the way, I've always thought he would have some weird fetish." Sara says curious.

"Let's just say his alpha-male demeanor translates over well, very well," you say smiling raising your eyebrows.

"Okay Verstappen, I see you," Sara says smirking. The two of you finish your coffee and head off to the bathroom before returning to the garage. Standing in front of the monitor, headphones around your neck you watch as Bradley and Max come around the corner of the garage. Max has his headphones in, a stern focused look on his face. God, he looks so hot when he's focused. He winks at you before putting his helmet on and your heart flutters.

You find yourself feeling nervous as Max drives out to the track, and even more nervous as you watch the lights come up and disappear signaling the start of the race. Watching as Max pulls off the start line leading the race. You can't seem to tear your eyes from the screen as you watch the cars go around the track. Jumping up as the checkered flag comes out and Max crosses in first place.

"Oh my god he did it!" You say hugging Sara.

"Of course he did, he really is that good." Sara says laughing hugging you back. "Come with me."

The two of you take your headsets off and you follow her out of the garage and down to the track where the drivers are just starting to pull in after their race. You stand behind the barricade cheering with Sara as Max pulls the car in and jumps out celebrating. He runs over to the team and jumps into them clearly happy with the win. Daniel pulls into P2, and you continue to clap and cheer for him as he jumps out of the car. Lando pulling in next to him.

"Ah I'm so happy for all of them!" You say smiling watching ass they head into the FIA building.

"Alright, come on we need to make it over to see the podium." Sara says taking your hand and pulling you through the crowds of people now formed. Seeing Christian and a few of the other Red Bull guys standing near the front Sara pulls you towards them standing behind them. The crowd goes quiet as the announcer comes onto the loud speaker announcing the podium finishes.

"In third place, it's Lando Norris from McLaren," he says and the whole crowd cheers and Lando comes out smiling and waving.

"And with a double podium finish for Red Bull, in second place it's Daniel Ricciardo, and taking first place today here in Imola it's none other than Max Verstappen." The announcer says and the crowd goes wild. You cheer as Daniel and Max walk out together climbing onto their respective podium stands. Taking out your phone you take a video as Max gets his trophy sending it to Cass and Harper. The Dutch anthem plays, and bottles of champagne are passed around, laughing as the three of them pop the champagne bottles spraying them everywhere. Seeing Max smiling and laughing spraying the champagne makes your heart happy and you almost forget he is the son of a mafia crime boss responsible for killing hundreds of people.

"Okay, I'm going to go find Max, makes sure he gets to the media pen on time. He'll have about an hour of media and then should be done for the day." Sara says.

"Sounds good, I'll make my way back to the garage and wait for you guys there." You say smiling heading in the opposite direction of Sara.

You make your way back down the paddock and back into Max's change room. You pull your tablet out and get a little more work done before your phone starts ringing. You answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"What is it now Adrian?" You say.

"Oooooo one of those days is it?" Cass says on the other end, and you sigh.

"You don't even know the half of it." You say catching her up on everything that's happened.

"Oh my god, if you end up working for Charlotte I will actually die." Cass says laughing.

"We'll see, I'm just worried it would get weird if something happened you know." You say sighing.

"Between you and Max?"

"Yeah, that or put her and Charles at risk. I don't want anyone to get hurt or be used against me."

"I mean I think it's a little late for that now, but anyways, when are you back?" She asks.

"We're flying back tomorrow morning, should be back in the afternoon." You say as the changeroom door opens. "Hey Cass, I'm going to have to call you back."

"Say congrats to Max from me!" Cass says before you hang up the phone running and throwing yourself into Max's arms. Max just chuckles wrapping his arms around you lifting you off the ground.

"Congratulations Max, I can't believe you won! That was amazing!" You say as he sets you down.

"Told you I'd get you the win."

"You did. You were right." You say looking up into those piercing blue eyes. Max smiles wrapping his hand around the back of your head pulling you in to kiss you. His tongue asking for entrance which you gladly give. You break apart after several minutes both breathless wanting more.

"We should get going," you say looking into his eyes and Max just smirks. You throw your tablet into your purse and sit on the bed watching as Max changes out of his race suit into his team gear. A whole bunch of naughty thoughts creep into your head and you try to push them to the back of your mind. 

He may have won the race, but he's not winning this.

Max finishes changing and grabs his bag from the change room before the two of you head out. You catch up with Bradley and Sara in the hospitality building before all heading down the paddock together, Max and Bradley walking ahead and you walking with Sara just a couple feet behind. You try not to make a face when two what you're assuming are super models walk up to Max and ask him for a picture and an autograph. He stops briefly smiling for the camera and signs some pictures before he keeps on walking. Sara notices and whispers, "it's all part of the job. You know as well as I he hates the attention."

"I know. Besides I get something no one else gets." You whisper back to her smirking and Sara just laughs. "That's one way to think of it."

The four of you make your way down to the driver's parking lot throwing your stuff into the trunk before you give Sara a goodbye hug.

"Thank you for this weekend. My first time was very enjoyable." You say hugging her.

"Good. I'm glad." She says squeezing you tight. "I'll see you in Miami right?"

"I hope so." You say letting go.

"Max, tell me she's coming to Miami." Sara says staring at Max.

"She's coming to Miami." Max says opening the door for you.

"I'll text you," you say getting into the car waving bye to Sara.

"You do know she has a girlfriend right?" Bradley says getting into the car as Sara and Max talk about something.

"Yeah, she's in the W series. Sara was telling me all about her. Besides I have a boyfriend." You say as Max gets into the car.

"Does Max know?" Bradley asks looking at Max and you laugh.

"Does Max know what?" Max says closing the car door.

"That Arya has a boyfriend?" Bradley says looking at Max who just laughs.

"Mate, please don't tell me you are that thick." Max says putting his seatbelt on.

"I thought you were just fucking with me when you said it because you know much I like you two together." Bradley says and you smile. He called me his girlfriend before. Bradley pulls the car out of the parking space and out of the track heading towards the hotel.

"Have a goodnight you two, see you bright and early Tuesday for that run." Bradley says waving goodbye after dropping the two of you at the front doors to the hotel. You wave goodbye as Bradley pulls away and Max takes your hand pulling you into the hotel. You practically run through the lobby and into the awaiting elevator.

"Someone's in a hurry." You say as he pushes you up against the elevator wall. He leans over and presses the button to the floor before turning his attention back to you.

"We haven't fucked in three days now and I've still got the adrenaline from the race pumping through me. I am not in the mode to be teased; do you understand?" He says towering over you, one of his hands on either side of you cornering you in.

"I understand." You say looking him in the eyes and the elevator door dings open onto your floor. "You know what you need to do then." You say leaning in smirking as Max clenches his jaw standing up. You walk past him, down the hall to the door opening it and throwing your jacket off to the side not caring where it lands setting your purse down near the door. You hear the door close and lock behind you and turn around to see a very horny Max Verstappen walking towards you, his eyes a dark lustful blue. His lips attack yours, his hands going down to your thighs as he leans down and effortlessly picks you up, your legs wrapping around him as you continue to kiss. You run your hands through Max's hair as you kiss, eliciting a moan from his lips making you smile. He gently throws you down onto the bed standing between your legs as you sit up taking your top off exposing your black see through lace bra to him.

"Fuck," Max moans taking off his shirt before pushing you back down onto the bed climbing on top of you. You let your hands roam up and down his muscular chest as you kiss, feeling his abs underneath your fingers teasing the waistband of his pants before unbuttoning them pushing them down.

"Now who's the one in a hurry," Max says smirking standing up pushing his pants down the rest of the way stepping out of them. You purse your lips together.

"You know I was just going to give in for winning today, but now I think I'll just do it myself." You say undoing your pants and pulling them off exposing a matching black see through lace thong. Max's eyes widen as you start moving your hands toward your center teasing yourself over your soaked panties. Moaning as your cool fingers reach your hot core.

"That's enough," he says moving your hand away and climbing back on top of you. You take this opportunity to wrap your legs around his waist and using all your strength you flip him so you're now on top straddling him. Max could easily overpower you if he really wanted to, but he doesn't, he lays there with his hands on your thighs. You lean down putting your hands on either side of his head moving your hips against him.

"I told you I'm not in the mood to be teased princess," Max says running his hands up your sides.

"Then tell me what I want to hear," you say continuing to grind your hips against him. The feeling of his erection rubbing against you turning you on even more. Max's jaw clenches, and just when you think he's about to give in, he grabs your arms flipping you over so you're underneath him. He pins your arms above your head and kisses you passionately before kissing down your neck eliciting a moan from your lips. Max smirks kissing his way back up your neck before whispering in your ear, "I want you so fucking bad Arya." Hearing those words is euphoric to your hears and you feel yourself loosing all control to him. You try to move your arms to touch him, but Max just pushes them further into the mattress.

"Uh, uh, princess, you didn't listen so now you have to face the consequences. Now are you going to be a good girl and keep your hands there or do I have to tie you up?" Max says his hot breath against your skin.

"I - I'll be good," you stutter out, him having an uncontrollable effect on you. He lets go of your hands and you grab underneath the headboard keeping them above your head. Max slowly kisses down your body, placing kisses over the healing wounds on your thighs before making his way back up placing kisses over your panties. You grip the headboard tighter moaning as his mouth makes contact with your heat over your panties.

"So wet for me already," Max moans against you before pushing your panties to the side putting his mouth is back on your wet pussy. You throw your head back against the pillow, longing to have your hands in his hair as his tongue works expertly lapping up your juices before finding and sucking on your clit. "Fuck Max," you moan already feeling the heat in your lower abdomen growing. He continues to suck on your clit while inserting his finger moving slowly making you bite your lower lip trying to prevent your orgasm from washing over you already. Max looks up at you and inserts a second finger moving faster and in all the right ways making you squirm as your climax approaches.

"That's it princess, cum for me," Max coos and you throw your head back grabbing onto the headboard moaning his name as you let your release wash over you. You stare up at the ceiling trying to regain control of your breath when your breath is taken away by the feeling of Max's dick inside you, your panties just pushed of to the side. You look down confused as your bra is still on as well.

"Sorry princess I couldn't wait anymore." Max says before starting to move. It doesn't take long before he picks up speed, making sure to fill you up with every thrust. You grab the headboard tighter, wanting to touch him, to drag your nails down his back and pull him closer. Max's breathing gets faster and heavier and you know he's getting close to his release. You wrap your legs around him urging him on, the wave of your second orgasm creeping up threatening release. Profanities start escaping Max's lips as you moan loudly. He unwraps your legs from his waist and puts them over his shoulders trusting so far into you that you swear you can feel him in your stomach with every thrust. Your eyes roll back into your head with pleasure as your walls start to close down around him.

"Please let me cum on your cock Max," you moan.

"Yeah? You want to cum on my cock?" Max teases and you nod. He reaches down and pinches your nipple causing pain and pleasure your release teetering on the edge.

"Yes, please Max, please," you beg losing control over the climax fast approaching.

"Look at me and cum," Max says putting a hand on your throat and you let your climax wash over you as you stare into Max's deep blue eyes moaning his name as you cum. You keep your walls tight around him as he cums inside you and you keep the eye contact as the two of you ride out your highs. Max pulls out of you and runs to the bathroom grabbing a wash cloth for you. You clean some of the cum off your legs before heading to the bathroom to finish cleaning up. Coming back out from the bathroom you smirk as you see Max sprawled out on the bed half asleep already.

"What time are we leaving for the after party?" You ask grabbing a clean pair of panties from your bag and putting them on.

"11pm. Nap. Eat. Then go." Max says setting an alarm for 9pm in just over an hour away.

"Sounds like a plan to me." You say crawling into bed next to Max, closing your eyes as he wraps himself around you.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 89 9
Y/N is propelled into the pinnacle of racing, but he's placed into a team that requires major work and improvements to move from the bottom of the co...
4.6M 140K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
110K 2.5K 83
"What else are you hiding from me, Verstappen?" My feelings for you, Anna. But apart from that? Nothing. A simply lovely story about Max and Anna, wh...
24.5K 929 23
"I don't deserve you schat. But... I think I'll keep you anyway." I smile, trying to organize my thoughts on what we are about to do. "Yes, I am quit...