Captured

Af Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... Mere

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Thirty Nine

4.5K 155 15
Af Kayy_B

Chapter Thirty-Nine

I waited for Teresa to finish her conversation sentence but she stopped abruptly as if that was the end of her question.

Am I his what?

My eyes volleyed between the two of them, trying to understand why she stopped halfway and what she meant. Does she think I'm his prisoner? It would be inaccurate to say that I am, despite the initial harsh treatment where he locked both Cami and I in some sort of cell, threatened us and told us we were to be his maids, I wouldn't say that I am.

I was trapped here, I couldn't leave this place just yet but I wasn't forced to endure physical and mental torture like prisoners would. Yes, he was physically aggressive however I personally think that that's just the way Werewolves are, they are very aggressive in nature and as the Alpha it is expected that he would be more.

Also, not to victim blame- if you could call me the victim- I don't think I've made it any easier on myself, I've behaved and acted in that have provoked him. Why I keep on doing that continues to confuse me, I can't seem to think properly around him.

Though the Alpha remained silent, the tension on his face was evident and he looked uneasy as if someone was close to figuring out a secret that he never wanted anyone to find out. His tense, rigid body caught my attention, not like earlier when we were humping each other, I wanted to know what Teresa had figured out and why he was reacting like this.

"Don't be absurd." The Alpha finally responded, his tone was light-hearted and calm despite how on edge he looked.

"Alessandro, tell me."

Yeah, tell me too because I would like to know what you're both talking about.

"She isn't."

Isn't what? Why do these people not finish their sentences?

"I don't believe you." Teresa told him, her eyes still bright and eager.

"Believe what you want Teresa." He turned his head and looked over at me. "I thought I told you to leave."

Prick.

This time his words didn't affect me physically leading me to believe that earlier was random and strange. "I'm leaving." I announced as I started to walk away from the pair of them.

"Stop. Don't go." Teresa called out causing me to halt abruptly.

Looking over at the Alpha, I lifted my hands up gesturing what he wanted to me do. Having no response from him, I waited for a few seconds before walking again.

"I told you to stop." Teresa's voice was no longer friendly, she sounded annoyed and frustrated.

Holding in a sigh, I turned around and faced both of them. "Yes?"

"Not yours, you say?" Teresa said to no one in particular as she leisurely walked over to me. It didn't take her long since she was only standing a couple of metres away from me. "So you wouldn't care if something happened to her?"

Not liking where this conversation was heading, I discreetly took a step back. There was no way I was getting in the middle of whatever it was they were saying and doing, especially if it included 'something happening' to me.

Though I could feel the Alpha's eyes on me, I didn't look up then or when he responded. "No."

"Let's put that to the test shall we?"

Let's not! I'm out of here!

My attempts to make a run for it was halted when Teresa grabbed my arms and swung me around. Stumbling slightly, I put my hands out to balance myself which seemed to be an error or my part as Teresa clasped her own ones around them and began to squeeze.

"What the hell?" I yelled as I tried to pull myself away from her inhumane grip. "Let go!"

"So if I broke her hands, you wouldn't care?"

What the actual fuck?

I thought the Alpha was a psycho but she seems even more unhinged than he was. Maybe insanity runs in their family?

"No."

The short answer had my mind and body on high alert. Alongside the concern for my safety and wellbeing, I was also perplexed. The Alpha didn't want Teresa to hurt me earlier after she had found out that I had allegedly killed her brother but now he was going to allow her to break my hands?

"Really?" Teresa began tightening her crushing grip on my hands.

"Stop, what the hell is wrong with you? Stop it!" I screamed, trying my best to stop and relive the crushing pain I was feeling.

Teresa dropped my hands and I sighed in relief. Looking down, I could see how red my hands were and I wiggled my fingers to see if they were still functioning and thankfully they were.

My relief was short-lived when a sudden force grabbed my neck and began squeezing. Gasping for breath, I watched as Teresa lifted my body slightly off the ground. My nails dug into her hand that was restricting my air flow as panic flooded my body.

"What if I killed her?"

I expected her to start squeezing harder as soon as she uttered those words but she kept her hand wrapped around my neck tightly but not too tight where I would lose unconsciousness soon. Don't get me wrong, I was struggling to breathe but I didn't think she would actually follow through with her words.

"Teresa, stop acting like a child and put her down." Alpha Alessandro sounded more annoyed than pissed.

Now is not the time to insult her!

"I thought you didn't care?" Her hands tightened around my neck slightly. "Humans are fragile, they break easily."

"She's my captive, I decide what happens to her. Now put her down."

"Tell me the truth first." Teresa adjusted her grip on me again and this time I was actually struggling to breathe.

Since my assault on her hand was doing nothing I began to swing my legs around, trying to kick her as hard as I could. My energy was slowly depleting and my kicks and scratches had no effect on her.

Just as I was losing both hope and consciousness, Teresa released her hold on me causing me to crash down hardly onto the ground. My beaten hands caressed my throat as I coughed and greedily inhaled the air around me.

"Tell me Alessandro." Teresa's voice was soft. "You can trust me."

"Human." Alpha Alessandro growled.

Still gasping for air, I looked up at the Alpha who was looking down at me. He looked extremely angry and I found myself shrinking away from him.

"Leave."

You don't need to tell me twice!

Scrambling to get up, I have crawled to the door fully aware that I looked extremely pathetic and weak at that moment but not giving a shit. Once I was out of the room and had closed the door behind me, I leaned against it and closed my eyes.

Taking a minute to recuperate I slowly got up from the floor using the door and wall to help and began to walk back to my room. I was never going to leave the room again, I couldn't deal with another attack like that.

It took me a little longer than usual to get to my room as my body was still shaking and once I got there, I flopped down onto the bed and closed my eyes.

Tears began to leak from my closed eyelids, I felt mentally and physically drained and constantly on edge. I couldn't relax, I couldn't sleep, I was always waiting for the next thing to happen and it was slowly draining my soul. I wanted it to stop. I wanted everything to stop.

I had no idea how long I laid there for, immobilised with tears streaming down my face but after a while I got into a sitting position and leaned against the headboard. Though the physical events of today was slowly fading away, the pain in my body was no longer prominent, the mental side of things began to creep.

Shaking my head, I forced myself not to think about what had almost happened with me and the Alpha and also what Teresa and the Alpha could have been talking about and pulled my phone out from my pocket.

Staring at my phone in front of me, I was surprised to see that it was on and still had charge. I cleared my throat a few times, wincing as I did, and began to say random words out loud. Once I was satisfied that my voice didn't sound too croaky or different, I unlocked my phone and was about to call Cami when there was a knock on the door.

Thinking it was the Alpha wanting my phone back I shoved my phone into the pillowcase and headed over to the door. I stopped briefly at the door and wiped my wet face with the sleeve of my top. I didn't want the Alpha to know I had cried, I couldn't let him see any weaknesses from me.

My mouth dropped when I saw who was on the other side of the door, it wasn't the Alpha like I had expected, it was Teresa.

What if she came back to finish me off? Should I slam the door? Should I run to the bathroom and lock myself in there?

Teresa raised her hands, that had abused me earlier, up in a mock surrender. "I'm not going to hurt you."

I would be extremely stupid if I believed her.

Disbelief must have been etched on my face because she let out a little laugh and actually looked apologetic. "I promise, I won't hurt you again. Can I come in?"

No you bloody well cannot!

I took a step back and allowed her into the room, it wasn't like I had a choice anyway as she could force her way in if she wanted to.

"I want to apologise for earlier." Teresa began to say catching me completely off guard. "I had to make sure."

Blinking several times, I tired to make sense of her words. She was apologising? To me? What she did was bang out of order but I could understand it. Not what they were talking about earlier but I could understand her anger towards me. It was completely justified.

I didn't respond and the smile slipped off Teresa's face. "I want you to know that I will not hurt you again and I will make sure no one does either."

Huh?

I was completely and utterly dumfounded with what she had just said and was starting to think it over when she spoke again.

"Families protect each other."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

What do you make of Teresa? What about Alpha Alessandro? 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will upload again in a few days but you can read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.5K 58 35
Taliah has two siblings she loves more than anything, a younger less caring brother and a joyful seven year old sister. Taliaha's brother discovers a...
12.7K 220 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...