Forces of Fate

By SashaSolo28

Crosshair+Force wielder OC Version one All her life she has been someone's weapon. Weather her wielder was t... More

A Traveler from afar
Capture on Kiros
Life on Kiros
Servitude Begins
Breaking the Chains
Discovering a new World
Commando in Action
Rescuing a Batch
Temple of the Force
The Chancellor's Ball
Tension among the Group
Slumber in the Dark
Final day
The Wronged Jedi
Finding the Fox
Republic Security Bureau
HIATUS
Rescue & Reunion
Revealing the Truth
King Killer
Fighting a Losing Battle
The Fall of A Jedi
Escaping Coruscant
Help on Batuu
Searching Serenno
A New Era
Rescue on Kallar
The Path Begins
Treasure among Trash
Proof of the Sith
The Raising Action
Ending it where it Began
Bittersweet
Epilogue 
Im rewriting
It's your turn

Zandra joins a Squad

432 17 1
By SashaSolo28

Name: Seren Skywalker
Titles: Commando
Age: 20
Height: 6'0
Weight: 148lbs
Hair color: red
Eyes: Bright blue
Force Sensitive=positive
Trained in martial arts, hand-to-hand combat, aviation, espionage, throwing knives, self-trained with the force, and stealth
Seren's pov
"This is so ridiculous. I do not need anyone to assist me. They will only slow me down." I growled as I walked alongside Obi-Wan. "Seren I know you've worked alone for your entire life, but that can change. You don't have to face this alone anymore." He explained as we passed a couple of troopers. Once they were out of earshot. I whipped around to face the Jedi master. "You and I both know I've been reassigned because I've gotten too close to discovering who the Sith is within the senate. I have video proof of senators-" "Seren the council reassigned you." Obi-Wan stated. I stared at him in shock. "Master Windu reported that you were unable to cleanse your crystals. Therefore you are still using the Darkside." He explained. "Well, how am I supposed to know the Darkside of the force versus the good side or the light side if I've never been taught it." I protested. "Seren the council does not trust you therefore getting you as far away from Coruscant is the best option. The council attempted to have you imprisoned for your records, but I was able to convince them that you would be useful on the front lines. Seren, I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you did with Mace Windu, but it cemented his original idea to kill you." Obi-Wan professed. I felt horror at his statement and then the stinking feeling of rejection. I deflated upon his confession and wrapped my arms around my torso. I nodded my head and stepped back. "Very well." I nodded as I stepped up to the teller man. I glared furiously up at him and allowed my anger to stream off of me. "However the council will find that this obstacle will not stop me from investigating the Senate and I will not stop until I discover the Sith and destroy them." I hissed out. Obi-Wan looked down at me in slight shock but nodded his head once. I turned around as I began to walk away. "Seren!" Obi-Wan made me turn towards him. "Discover the Sith and I will personally petition for your acceptance into the Order once more." He promised. I sucked in a deep breath and stormed away. I looked him up and down, in a judgmental way. "Who says I want to be part of your religious cult?" I snarled.
I continued further down the hall. Anger and resentment coursed through me. When suddenly Commander Cody called out to me. "Congratulations on the promotion to Lieutenant Skywalker." Cody proclaimed. I crossed my arms, shifted my weight and I nodded my head as I tried to hide the tears. "Yes um thank you. What do you need Commander sir?" I asked as I stood at attention. "You have a message waiting for you in the armory," Cody informed. "Thank you, Commander." I saluted. I turned to the armory and hurried away towards the armory. It was at that moment I knew that even though the Jedi had abandoned me once more. The Sith within the Senate didn't just affect them, it affected the troopers and the civilians. That this mission was above me and the Jedi. If I was going to stop the Jedi I will need to do this myself. I stormed towards the armory and used my code to unlock the door. Its metal door swished open revealing a large crate in the center of the room. I walked up to the crate and saw the com device on it. I answered the com and immediately the frame of Chancellor filled my sight. "Ah hello greetings Lieutenant Skywalker, how do you like your reassignment?" Chancellor Palpatine inquired. "I would prefer not to be just a medic to a squad," I grumbled. "Oh Lieutenant, you have a different assignment from me." Chancellor Palpatine confessed. "Not a short time ago, it was revealed that the Jedi were the ones who ordered the construction of the clone army and well let's just say that the Jedi have a habit of falling to the Darkside this was the problem with Jedi General Pong Krell and even Count Dooku." Chancellor Palpatine explained. "By placing you with a squad that regularly works with multiple legions. You can ensure that there are no more conspiracies involving the Jedi." He instructed. My eyes widened at this revelation but nodded my head. "I took the liberty of constructing a new suit for you. This one has baskar arm gauntlets this way you can continue with your investigation and not have to worry about being shot with a slug thrower again." He smirked. I crossed my arms and nodded my head. "Thank you, Supreme Chancellor, I won't let you down," I affirmed. "You never have Lieutenant." He nodded. As he disconnected from the call. I stepped up to the crate and used my identification number to open the crate. The sound of air hissed throughout the room, I pushed open the lid and looked into the crate. My knives were placed carefully in a foam crate with the hilt of my collapsable lightsaber beside it. I picked up my saber and saw the many damages had been buffered out and my saber had been freshly polished. I expanded my saber and ignited the blades. The red light illuminated the entire room and I smirked at the new state of my lightsaber. I turned it off and then carefully placed it back into the cargo bin with my right arm. My left is still in the caste that the healer placed it in. I took out the foam and looked down at the next layer. This layer of foam and equipment has a pair of shining silver baskar arm guards. I held it in my hand and observed the metal, it shined in the limited light. The ruby red jewels on the front of the guards. I placed them to the side and then removed the last foam cushion. Immediately the black shiny black fabric caught my eye.

Third Person
See our fit above to imagine
Seren carefully brushed up against the metal-like fabric. She felt the inside of the fabric and felt the silky fabric on the inside. Seren pulled up the suit out of its case and it rapidly unfolded. There were two jewels on the neckline and the v-line. The grey lines ran down the suit, the red knee guards were built into the suit, the same way the boots were. Seren walked over to the door and locked it. With a pained wince and groan, she carefully pulled the sling off of her left shoulder. She applied the hypo to her arm and instantaneously the pain ceased. She carefully took off her clothes and began to slip into her suit and adjusted it to fit her perfectly.

Seren's pov
I attached my knives and lightsaber to my carefully crafted suit. I placed the comlink into its slot on my armband and then turned to my hair. I braided the sides of my hair, so it stayed out of my face, but I left it down. "No time like the present for a change." I shrugged when out of my peripheral vision, I caught sight of the many electrical scares that streamed down my arms, due to my various experiences with an electro whip. I rolled back my shoulders and cracked my neck. "Alright be civil." I sighed. I stepped out of the armory's refresher and to the armory. I unlocked the door and stepped into the hallway. "Are you ready to officially meet them?" A voice suddenly spoke. I ripped out my knife and held it at the person's throat. I studied the person's face to see who it was. Cody inched away and stared at me in shock. "Ashla Cody I'm sorry." I rambled as I drew back my knife and placed it back into the pocket on the side of my ribs. "Hey it's alright I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that. Are you ready to go meet your new squad, Lieutenant?" Cody inquired. "Yes, Commander." I nodded as I placed my arms behind my back. Cody nodded his head and began to lead me to them. "Don't worry Lieutenant, the Bad Batch may seem rough around the edges, but they are all good men," Cody assured. "Hopefully they can keep up," I said with a raised brow. Cody gave me a sneaking grin and nodded his head. "feel you'll fit right in." He commented as the large sliding doors opened revealing the troopers.

Crosshair's pov
Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as the doors opened revealing Cody and...Seren. "Woah!" Wrecker spoke. I was immediately stunned by her new suit design. This suit outlined her shorter curvy frame perfectly. Her bd red hair which was formally tied right into a bun now ran free down to her lower back. Her sharp facial features made her face seem all that more defined. Her arm muscles were toned from tears of training, however, the muscles on her arms weren't the only thing subject to my focus. I notice a menagerie of scars that streamed up and down her arms. Some were electrical scars others were former stab wounds. Whatever Seren had gone through it had taken place over many years, most likely her childhood years. I crossed my arms and made a point to not let my brothers know about my discovery. "HEYYY ITS THE JETIISE!" Wrecker cheered. He hurried up to Seren and swiped her up into a tight unwilling hug. "Ooh, my Ashla." Seren breathed out in a groan as my big brother squeezed the living daylights out of her. "Wrecker doesn't kill her," Hunter instructed. "Oh please I've had a Rancor decide I was a Maraca, it'll take a lot more than a hug to kill me," Seren growled out. Finally, Wrecker sat her down and she brushed herself off. "I'm glad to see you are healing well." She nodded at Wrecker. "Haha yeah that eye you gave me works great." Wrecker boomed. She shifted her weight and crossed her arms. "Good." She affirmed. "Wait you paid for his mechanical eye?" Commander Cody asked. She raised her brow at him and nodded her head. "Yes, is there a problem with that?" She furrowed with an unreadable expression. "No just how exactly did you pay for that?" Cody asked plainly. "I'm not a Jedi, so I am not obligated to work for free, so the republic pays me once a month for my skills." She explained. Cody nodded his head and Hunter stepped forwards. "It was good to see you again Commander." He nodded and then turned to Zandra. "Do you have any equipment?" Hunter asked. "I don't need any equipment besides the stuff on my back." She reasoned. When Cody suddenly brought up a bag. "Come on Lieutenant did you truly think you could avoid taking your medication?" Cody smirked causing Zandra to let out an exasperated sigh. She took the bag from Cody and left for the Marauder. "Due to the display of lack of self-preservation, it seems like Lieutenant Skywalker will fit in with us." Tech nodded. "Anything we should know before we leave?" Hunter whispered. "Yeah um don't sneak up on her and just don't corner her. She is pretty friendly once she gets to know you." He shrugged. "Plus by the looks of it, she's already opened up to Wrecker." Cody shrugged. "Why do you say that?" Hunter questioned with crossed arms and a raised brow. "Because one of my guys tried to hug her out of excitement and she just about jumped three feet into the air and pulled a knife on him." Cody shrugged. "Ya hear that Cross, you two will get along swimmingly," Hunter smirked. I rolled my eyes and began for the ship. "Just remember to carry medical in your packs." I faintly hear Cody add as I stepped up into the ship.

Hunter's pov
As I walked into the ship I noticed Seren and Crosshair sharpening and cleaning their weapons in silence. I chuckled slightly at the familiarity between the two and continued toward the cockpit. "Alright, Tech set-" "I am setting course for Raxus now," Tech interjected. I nodded my head and sat down on the chair and turned to look at the new squad member. "Hey Jettise, thanks for your help with my ugh...." Wrecker trailed on. "Your head." Crosshair filed in a gruff tone. Seren raised her brow, not in a septic way. "What did you call me?" She asked blankly. "Ugh, Jettise." Wrecker answered. "What does that mean?" Seren asked seriously. Crosshair smirked and leaned his rifle onto his knee. "Ah bid gar don't jorhaa'ir Mando'a?" (Ah so you don't speak Mando'a) Crosshair teased her with a sneaking grin. Seren leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms. "No I don't, but if you need someone to speak Huttanese, then I can handle it." She retorted. "It means Jedi." Wrecker replied this caused Seren to chuckle darkly as she leaned forwards. Her head hung low and then lifted her head at Wrecker. "I am not a Jedi." She confessed as she leaned back. "Hmm, what are you a Jedi reject?" Crosshair hissed out. Instead of snapping back at the sniper, Seren nodded her head. "Yeah...something like that." She shrugged. Crosshair raised his brow and leaned back in the seat. "What happened, were you too aggressive for the order?" Crosshair pushed. "Ha have you met my brother? He is more aggressive than the Daimyo's Rancor on spice." She commented with a shrug. "So what made you defected or rejected?" Crosshair inquired. Seren raised her brow and leaned back. She shrugged and leaned back. "Hmm I don't know, now I can understand. But before I don't know." She replied flatly. "But who cares, I don't need the Jedi nor do I need the council." She replied. "Hahaha no, you don't!" Wrecker boomed. Seren smirked at him and nodded her head. "If you would like my opinion the Jedi Order has proven to be hypocritical, they claim they are peacekeepers, but they storm into war with no problem forcing their will upon the galaxy." Tech shrugged. "Yeah, you are right about that." She nodded. "Anyway, what are your guy's deals?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1K 35
During the Clone Wars, the Bad Batch is tasked with a variety of missions across the galaxy. An unexpected addition to their team throws a wrench in...
283 42 10
UPDATED EVERY FRIDAY In the Kingdom of Courasant something is a miss. Palpatine has been unrightfully appointed himself King. The Kingdom is falling...
6.6K 179 29
After a tragic incident, Widow was assigned to educate clone force 99 to teach them the ways of espionage, but when the republic fell a strong bond e...
193K 7.2K 81
• A Galaxy Divided by War• ~ The Bad Batch. Hunter. Tech. Crosshair. Wrecker. Echo. A group of elite defective clones, fighting their own way through...