Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Thirty-Seven

4.8K 124 7
By Kayy_B

Chapter Thirty Seven

*****NOTE: Half the chapter is missing because it is slightly explicit, this does not affect the storyline. However, if you want to read the full chapter, it's available on Patreon- details will be at the bottom of the chapter*****

Opening my eyes I found him looking down at him, his eyes were still engulfed with passion but tamed. Feeling cold all of a sudden I sat up and crossed my legs, tugging the bottom of the oversized jumper I was wearing.

"Do you want this?"

I must have looked confused because he elaborated on the question he asked.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. I won't force you to do anything. No one will every force you again."

My mind went blank as I tried to process his words. It was hard to do since my brain was still thinking about s*x and all the things we could do together.

Shit! I forgot he thinks his cousin r*ped me.

This probably isn't the way someone who had been r*ped recently would act. They would probably have an adverse reaction to being touched in that way. I had no idea how to act, am I supposed to act as though I hate being touched? Am I supposed to be repulsed by the idea of having sex? Everyone reacts to a traumatic event differently so I felt utterly and completely clueless right now.

The lustful haze I was in earlier was starting to dissipate and reality of what we were planning on doing was starting to settle in.

Shit, shit, shit! What the hell am I doing?

"Is the therapy helping?" Alpha Alessandro asked after a few minutes of silence.

The therapy was definitely not helping me and I wanted to stop it completely. I obviously didn't need it and it was a huge waste of my time- not that I'm doing much anyway. It also didn't sit right with me, I didn't want to keep lying about the 'traumatic event' I've had, I didn't know what to say or how to act to make it believable. Plus I didn't want to see Stephanie after our last session.

"I don't want to do it anymore." My voice was quiet and meek.

"It will help you-"

"Please, I hate talking about it." It wasn't lie, I hated talking about my emotions and ways to manage it.

"Fine."

"Really? I don't have to do it anymore?" I asked not fully believing him.

The Alpha nodded and I stopped myself from squealing in joy. I didn't think he would give in so quickly, if I had known he would do that I would have asked him ages ago. "Thank you!"

A small smile graced the Alpha's lips before it disappeared. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a phone. I held my breath in anticipation as he slowly held it up.

Please, please, please.

As soon as the Alpha moved it within my grasp, I grabbed my phone with both hands and clutched it to my chest.

"Thank you!" I told him sincerely. "Can I go?" I wanted to go back to my room and call Cami again. I knew I had just spoken to her but I wanted to get a full update on how she's doing and I also wanted to talk to Uncle Tom too.

The Alpha didn't respond and I took his silence as a yes. Looking around the room, I found my shoes laying on the floor against the sofa but my leggings were nowhere in sight.

"Where is my leggings?" I asked as I gathered my shoes in my arms.

Alpha Alessandro smirked a little before pointing towards his desk, my eyes followed his finger and I saw them on the floor next to his desk. I had no idea why he threw it that far and grudgingly made my way over to the desk.

I reached over and grabbed the leggings when the Alpha's door suddenly opened. I stood up immediately and tried to cover my bare legs with my leggings but it was too late.

"What the fuck?"

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

I know it's short but it's only half the chapter. I don't want to put anything explicit on Wattpad as I don't want the story to be flagged. I will upload another chapter in a few minutes to make up for it.

I know my uploads have been very sporadic, unfortunately my health has been rocky again so I'm in and out of hospital at the moment which is why I haven't had much energy or time to upload. I'm trying my best to upload on all platforms and respond to everyone but please bear with me.

It's a sh*tty feeling and all I want to do is go back to feeling normal again. Anyways I know I shouldn't complain so much, I'm doing so much better than I was a few months ago and while I would have liked my recovery to be smooth, I should have known there were going to be bumps in the road.

Anyways back to the story, next chapter will be up in a few minutes but you can read the full chapter and read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 75.2K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
468K 23.8K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
115K 3.1K 65
Nala is a lost girl. She is abused, a werewolf/vampire/witch hybrid. She is malnourished, and in a severe condition. "You stupid girl! You deserve t...
13.4M 421K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...