๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž โœ”๏ธ

By lisasbookss

๐‹๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐Ž, short girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Her mother was not the best, her fa... More

introduction
aesthetics
playlist
chapter one - mall
chapter two - brother
chapter three - event
chapter four - same situations
chapter five - away
chapter six - amor
chapter seven - ice cream
chapter eight - trying
chapter nine - uncomfortable
chapter ten - forever
chapter eleven - tension
chapter twelve - poison
chapter thirteen - birthday
chapter fourteen - alone
chapter fifteen - strawberries
chapter sixteen - ages
chapter seventeen - breathe
chapter eighteen - i love you
chapter nineteen - twisted
chapter twenty - tantrum
chapter twenty one - tattoo
chapter twenty two - marks
chapter twenty four - butterflies
chapter twenty five - desperate
chapter twenty six - ring
chapter twenty seven - cute
chapter twenty eight - golden
chapter twenty nine - exception
chapter thirty - bullet
chapter thirty one - needle
chapter thirty two - willow
epilogue
author's note

chapter twenty three - weak

1.9K 33 13
By lisasbookss

LEILA

"What?" I breathe out, being careful not to touch it. How is he not in pain? Doesn't a tattoo hurt?

"Do you like it?" He asks, examining my face as I study the tattoo.

"I love it." I mutter, still having my eyes plastered on the tattoo. He did do that.

"Is that what you did? The thing that was 'so' important?" I drag out on the word 'so' to make him roll his eyes.

God, I can't stop talking about his eyes. They're just so fucking gorgeous.

"Yeah, this was really important, mi amor." He states, rubbing my thighs. I'm also weirdly obsessed with his hands.

They're just so fucking attractive like damn, the veins. The same goes for his- No, stop.

"Why would you do that?"

"Why wouldn't I?" He says, now squeezing my thighs.

"Greyson."

"My love." I'm melting for the nicknames. I'm obsessed, so obsessed.

"Why would you do that?" I repeat, waiting for a real answer this time. He sighs and stare into my eyes.

"Because I love you. I want to be with you. This thing between you and I, I haven't had a thing like this before. I never thought I'd be a boyfriend to someone. I pictured my life alone until you came into it. You've had me wrapped around your finger since you got here. You just never realised it." He says, slithering his arms around my waist and pulling me impossibly close to him.

"Now, let's finished what we've started." He says before smashing his lips onto mine.

I'm guessing my legs will be sore tomorrow.

- - -

I was right.

My legs are still shaking after yesterday. But damn, that felt good.

I'm sitting on the floor with my mirror in front of me, curling my hair because why not? I have nothing else to do. Greyson's sleeping so he can't keep me busy.

He kept me busy last night tho- What the actual fuck, Leila.

"Leila." Greyson groans, hearing him move in his bed.

"Down here." I say, continuing to curl my hair. My hair looks better wavy but what ever, I wanted to curl it so I bet you I damn will.

A head pops up in the mirror and I look up on the reflection, meeting his stare.

"You're gorgeous. I love when your hair is curly." He says, resting his chin on his hands.

"Thank you." I smile.

"I think you should do it more often." He retorts, laying still in his position. He looks so comfortable.

"It takes up so much time, though." I say, mentally screaming 'cause I still have like a third of hair left to curl.

"How long have you been sitting there?" He asks, showing off his smile.

Just like his mother's.

"Half an hour."

"That's why I'm happy I have short hair." He raises from his previous position and hops off his bed. I keep my eyes on the curling iron in my hands.

Greyson takes a seat behind me, snaking his arm around my waist and putting his head in the crook of my neck, opposite side from where I'm having the curling iron so he won't burn himself.

"You smell so good." He mumbles, kissing my neck.

"How's the tattoo?" I ask, grabbing a new piece of hair and wrapping it around the curling iron.

He takes his head out of my neck, tilting his head up so I can see the tattoo in the mirror.

"I still can't believe you did that." I sigh, my eyes gliding over to my hair again.

"Of course I did." He puts his cheek on my shoulder, placing another kiss on my neck.

"I want a tattoo myself."

"What of?" He asks, his hands rubbing my stomach. I always get butterflies when he touches me. When I see or think of butterflies, my mind always goes to Greyson.

"Butterflies." I say, smiling at the thought of it, "Or a semi-colon."

"You're a survivor."

"Your story's not over."

He smiles when he hears my answers.

I keep curling my hair which takes fucking forever. Greyson sits with me the entire time and I can now proudly say I'm done.

"Well, that took quite some time." Greyson says, lifting his head off my shoulder, "But you look breathtaking so it's a win."

I smile. So fucking widely.

How the fuck did I get this man?

- - -

"Can we go on a ride?" I ask, sitting across from Greyson as he looks through his phone, giving me glances every 5 seconds.

"That didn't go well last time we did that." Is all he says, putting his phone down.

"Go to the mall?" I suggest, receiving the same look from Greyson.

"The same goes for that."

"No, I was buying a dress and you just kidnapped me. I think that's a great first move, to be honest." I smile, making him roll his eyes at me. He's done that quite often recently.

"Okay, well, what do you wanna do?" I question, my eyes plastered on him.

"I don't know." He says, keeping his mouth shut after that.

"Isn't there anything you want to do?"

He thinks for a while, his mouth still being shut. Is he having a hard time thinking or is it something else?

"What is it?" I ask, searching for any answers in his face, body language, anything.

He's sitting on his bed, looking down on his thighs. Me, I'm sitting on the other side of the bed, my eyes being on nothing but him, "You can tell me."

"How do I start?" He smiles a little, but it's not his usual smile. This one looks a lot sadder.

"I never got to choose things when I was little. I never got the chance to go out and do something with friends, for example. My dad was blocking my entire path and that's just how life's been since then. He was always the one deciding where we were going, what we would do, etcetera. Mila and I, we were just listening and obeying him until I couldn't take it anymore so I ran off, leaving Mila with him."
He takes a deep breath, finally tilting his head up so I can look into his eyes.

"I was being a pussy and just ran away, placing myself in this house. The last time I spoke with my father was when I picked up Mila. I caught him in the act of almost raping her." He confesses, looking up at the ceiling.

"He's done it multiple times, but I couldn't do anything about it. She was 11 the first time." He finishes.

My heart is at the bottom of my stomach. I knew what Greyson had to go through but I never knew what Mila had to go through.

Their father.

Mila and Greyson's father made their lives a living hell.

I feel my eyes water as I still keep them on Greyson. His face is still tilted up, struggling to hold back the tears in his eyes.

Finally, he looks at me again. I see the tears leave his eyes, slowly rolling down his cheeks.

"I've never cried telling this before." He says, wiping his wet cheeks. I crawl up to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"I never thought I would cry with you." I say, my voice breaking, "But it's okay. It's okay to cry."

I pull away, seeing him wanting to let it all out.

"I probably look so weak right now." Is he fucking kidding me?

"You never look weak. Crying is natural." I feel more tears leave my eyes as I continue, "You will never look weak in my eyes, it's okay for guys to cry. Just as it is okay for girls to cry."

He nods. I see more tears creating in his eyes and I grab his face, wiping the last fallen droplets.

"Just let it all out, love. Just let it all out." I whisper, pulling his face into my embrace.

And he does.

I've never seen Greyson look so exhausted before. He looks so broken. But he's not broken. He never really shows how he really feels.

Not to me at least.

I feel like I'm not there enough for him. But I know that's not the case, but it's just how it feels at the moment.

"I love you." I kiss his head multiple times, "So much."

"You're so brave." I whisper, hearing his heartbreaking sobs. It is truly heartbreaking. He really thinks he looks weak right now. Who said guys can't cry?

Crying is not a weakness. It's a strength.

For fuck's sake, really.

All I can do right now is just be here for him. And listen to his words.

Because that's all he need right now.

- - -

A/N:
well this was sad. i really got nothing to say, i'm just writing my feelings tbh. i'm not in the greatest place right now but i hope y'all have a great day/ night.

please check out my tiktok - @lisasbookss

wc - 1522

please vote and comment. <3
edited.
i love you lots, bye. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 116 5
โ and you know damn well, for you i would ruin myself, a million little times. โž carlos sainz jr x fem! oc
6.4K 198 20
17 year old Disobedient Jung Wooyoung living with his parents and not caring Abt school and education. This all turns a different direction when hi...
31.9K 924 6
"That smile - " [ โœ” c o m p l e t e d ]
236K 10.1K 44
Infidelity, หŒinfษ™หˆdelษ™dฤ“, is the action or state of being unfaithful to a moral obligation. Olivia Ludavi...