Quaintrelle||M.M

By Tleven

Nineteen year old Jade Elise Sanders is on the verge of flunking out of college while struggling to live unde... More

A/n: Important details!
C.1
C.2
C.3
C.4
C.5
C.6
C.7
C.8
C.9
C.10
C.11
C.12
C.13
C.14
C.15
C.16
C.17
C.18
C.19
C.20
C.21
C.22
C.24
C.25
C.26
C.27
C.28
C.29
C.30
C.31
C.32
C.33
C.34
C.35
C.36
C.37
C.38
C.39
C.40

C.23

2.2K 34 1
By Tleven

*Jade*

I tossed and turned in our messy sheets as the faint smell of breakfast wavered through my nose. I could hear the clink of plates and glasses being poured as my eyes adjusted to the light.

While rubbing my crusted vision I heard Dacio's voice greet me as he entered the room.

"Good morning my sweet Angel," his soothing voice cascaded through my ears like music.

It felt like I never woke up from my dreams. I could see our room service set up on the balcony from bed, and a fresh bouquet of flowers waiting for me in a vase as he greeted me.

"Goodmorning sir," I smiled as I pecked his lips.

The tangy taste of champagne was left on my tongue, telling me that he had been testing our drinks.

"I ordered us breakfast," he smiled, eager to show me his surprise.

I wrapped my nude body in a matching white robe. The two of us stepped hand in hand out into the vibrant morning. Dácio was eager to eat, and sat down right away to dig into his assortment of foods. I instead took that moment to sink into my reality.

"Your bacons getting cold baby, come on," Dácio joked by biting off a piece of one of my many slices.

"Sorry, sir, I just.. had to take everything in," I sighed, more than content with my surroundings.

"I'm glad you're enjoying your trip," he smiled just as satisfied as me.

"Everything about this place is beautiful," I said while drenching my waffles in syrup.

"Well, you'll love it even more after today. After breakfast we're going out on the yacht for the day. We can go snorkeling and I'll ride you around on the jet ski," He filled me in on todays plans.

I tried to close my slacking jaw but Dácio always made it so difficult. He truly did have so much money that he didn't know what to do with it.

Hence why he spent it on me.

"You know, I never took you for the romantic type," I joked in response.

"I'm guessing that means you like it?" He asked for reassurance.

"I love it," I smiled, accepting his kiss that he had started leaning in for.

Dácio and I finished breakfast with small talk. Every conversation revealed a little more to me about him. This morning, I had the pleasure of hearing some of the worst punishments him and his sister use to get as a kid.

One of his most hated were the wall sits. They had to hold the position for as long as their parents deemed appropriate. Every time they fell one of their parents was there to swat as their ankles with a switch.

No wonder he was so damn strict.

I prayed he wouldn't try to recreate that punishment down the line and pushed the thought aside. We were enjoying each other's company while on the way to the boat, and I didn't need my own anxiety to ruin that.

Unfortunately, we weren't coordinating like yesterday. I had on a pink bikini while he wore plain black trunks and a matching button down. Without a doubt though, he still looked just as good as always.

"Here's old pearl. She's one of the first yachts I ever purchased," Dácio smiled as he tapped the side of his prized possession.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I listened to him talk about more nonsense. Like how much gas it took to fill Pearl, her make and model, and cool things she could do. None of that mattered though when I realized I was standing on a fucking yacht.

There was a full on buffet laid out with seafood. From shrimp cocktails and smoked salmon to juicy crab legs and poached lobster. He had the entire sea laid at our fingertips.

"So, ready to leave land?" He finished.

I smiled and nodded while mumbling a 'yes sir' as I explored the ship. Dácio happily joined me and began giving a tour as I felt the boat start to rock.

The yacht had a gorgeous living space with an open kitchen inside, one bedroom, and one bath. The living area opened out into the bottom deck, and the bedroom on top opened into the top deck.

The entire structure of the boat took my breath away. I couldn't find anymore shock in me once anchored at sea, where I discovered that the side of the boat had an additional storage space made for smaller water vehicles.

"The crew is getting the jet ski out now. Should be ready in about ten or fifteen minutes," Dácio said as he entered the bedroom.

I had been taking pictures of myself in front of the wide mirror. I was sitting on the edge of the bed so my frame looked curvier as my waist cinched. It was placed directly in front of the bed, something not surprising about him for once.

"Will you come take a picture with me?" I asked as he stopped in his tracks to watch.

On the way to our destination, I realized I hadn't been documenting my new life nearly enough. Dácio never said I couldn't have a phone either, I just couldn't be on it for an unhealthy amount of time.

"Of course," he smiled.

I stood up and gladly accepted the embrace of his arms as he snaked an arm around my waist. The other wrapped around my neck as he rested his head on my shoulder, pulling my body into his.

I hurriedly snapped the picture before it became too blurry from my shaky hands, admiring the cuddly shot as I showed Dácio the finished project.

"You're beautiful," he rasped, kissing my head sweetly.

I tried thanking him but my words were wrung in my neck. Dácio was wickedly good at changing the pace of his surroundings. Our wholesome moment got cut short by his dirty drive, and I wasn't complaining.

His kisses that started on the crown of my head trailed down the sensitive skin of my neck. My body became completely wrapped in his as I let my locked phone fall freely from my fingertips.

He turned me around, forcing his tongue into my mouth as we kissed passionately in each other's hold. His hands that tended to roam made the room grow with heat as he roughly hooked his fingers in my bottoms.

I could feel his swift hands caress between the fat of my ass, where he'd grip here and there to pull me deeper into him. I was struggling to breathe through our incredibly raunchy kisses, and eventually had to break it before I passed out.

"I wanted to put you to the test again tonight," he started between his wet kisses on my shoulder.

"But I need you now," Dácio darkly uttered as he wrapped my hair tightly around his fist.

"I don't have my restraints either, so I want you to use your self control again, understand baby?" He rasped while staring down at me.

"Yes sir.." I faintly strained out.

His fist was still pulling tightly at my hair as the other rubbed me sensually over my bikini bottoms.

"Lay down on your back.." he advised.

Once his tight grip left my roots I almost fainted, but fought the urge by quickly doing as told. The pressure of blood pulsing through my tender scalp ached as I breathed heavily on my back.

"If you touch me one time, that's your ass, understand?" He raised a brow, tugging at my bottoms that were already coming undone.

I could barely utter a response as he swiftly dove his head in between my legs.

"Yes sir.." I moaned as the feeling of his hot tongue found my clit.

My eyes shot open at the unbelievable feeling as he took his time tasting me. I quickly found the bed sheets for a grip, realizing why he tasked me with such a thing.

His tongue worked wonders against me as my head spun with lust. His oral game didn't compare to past lovers. Dácio performed moves so filthy I almost said to hell with the punishment and gripped his hair, but I grasped at my own locks instead.

My knees threatened to touch as I attempted to close my legs, but he just pried them right back open, forcing them back so I became even more open to him.

His tongue moved delicately from my clit to my slit. The soft flesh tickled every crevice it could find, he even took his filthy licking to my puckered anus.

"I'm gonna cum.." I faintly mumbled to myself in disbelief.

Dácio didn't say a word as he continued his magic. He stopped his tonguing for a brief second to caress my cunt with his fingers. I watched him spread my arousal in circles, causing my legs to shake as I held them back myself.

My breath hitched in my throat as he slapped it a few times, the sound echoing in the room as he stared at me with dark eyes. Just when I caught my breath he sat up, revealing his massive erection before flipping me over onto my stomach.

As bad as it sounded, I prayed my sex appeal had finally paid off, and he was going to take me right then and there.

I arched my back out of habit while waiting for his next move, hoping I'd feel his c*ck filling me up next. Instead I got his fingers, but I didn't complain as a moan slipped past my lips.

Dácio was a very diligent man in everything he did. He stroked with intent, curling against my g spot while the other hand rested in the curve of my waist.

"When you're ready you may cum. I want to hear you thanking me the entire time, understand?" He asked, smacking my ass harshly after his direct prompt.

"Yes sir.." I muffled into the sheets, tears blurring my vision as the feeling of pleasure became indescribable.

As if his fingers weren't enough, he dipped his tongue back into my ass, causing my toes to curl up under me.

My body began breaking down under the pleasurable spell he had casted upon me. I struggled to breathe as I began hearing myself sop around his fingers, and a warm trickle down my leg.

"Thank.. thank you sir.." I struggled to choke out.

He removed his tongue but kept pumping his fingers, worsening the knot in my abdomen that couldn't stop convulsing.

"Say it fucking louder," he snatched my head up by my neck, pulling me into an uncomfortable arch as I gripped his arm.

"Ah..Thank you sir!" I yelled, not caring for whoever else may hear.

He was milking me for every drop I had. The rhythm of his fingers never changed, and I could feel myself starting to become lightheaded as my eyes rolled back.

As if it'd never end, Dácio finally stopped, and a breath of fresh air kicked it's way into my lungs.

I breathed heavily as he held his fingers inside my tender walls. His passionate lips kissed my neck as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, praising me gently in my ear as I struggled to stay up right.

"Open," he demanded, taking himself out with ease.

I did as told since I was too weak to question it, waiting for whatever he wanted me to do.

His fingers drenched in my cum found their way to my mouth. He shoved the tangy taste down my throat, causing me to gag and cough around his hands, but I fought it and sucked them clean.

"Good girl," he complimented, pecking my temple until his hands were clean.

Once done he placed those same hot fingers on my throat, forcing my neck around to give him another filthy kiss.

There we kneeled in the center of the bed in a pleased mess, not caring for how badly we may have rocked the boat.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 68.7K 34
[18+] smut warning Isabella Suárez When her father passes A 21 year old mafia princess, still new to this lifestyle, is set to marry her worst enemy...
81.5K 965 42
*** Nina Levic had yet to discover the depths of her sexuality as a busy college student. With a constant fear of seeming crazy because of her sexua...
348K 6.2K 77
- Rating #1: Michele Morrone on December 29, 2020 - Rating #1: Michele Morrone on February 4, 2021 - Rating #1: Michele Morrone on March 1, 2021 ...
1.3M 33.6K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo, an 18 year old high school senior overwhelmed by the pressures of work and school, finds himself desperat...