Hypnotized || Senku x reader...

Od Trickster_707

Combination of Mha Characters into Dr. Stone. A strange mix and rivaling between Senku and Bakugo. Check out... Více

Chapters "One-Shots" Time Stamps
Chapter 1 ; The Start
Chapter 2 ; Stone World
Chapter 3 ; Foe or Clear
Chapter 4 ; Tigress
Chapter 5 ; Home
Chapter 6 ; Moon
Chapter 7 ; Broken walls
Chapter 8 ; Days
Chapter 9 ; Excavation
Chapter 10 ; Weeks
Chapter 11 ; Nothing
Chapter 10 ; Months
Chapter 11 ; Support Apparition
Chapter 12 ; Trio winter
Chapter 13 ; No One but with You
Chapter 14 ; Four Was Too Good
Chapter 15 ; A Sucide and the Self-Fooled
Chapter 16 ; Don't Play Around with Me
Chapter 17 ; Walking to Doom
Chapter 18 ; Quiet Girls are Always the Most...
Chapter 19 ; She had to
Chapter 20: illusion
Chapter 21; Senku's Dead
Chapter 22; unconscious
Chapter 23; Awake into love
More than Gem
Reflection
Agreements
Before Hour Zero
In the Line of the Burning Fire
Hour Zero
War Zone
Secret
From-a-Distance
Eden's Apple: Lemon
Black sheep in a wolf's clothing
Still on Aboard
Noah
Six Feet Under
Sailor at Sea
Hunter
Excitement
Fat Man
Swords pierce: Hearts Pump
Monster - EDITED
Hostage - EDITED
Humans Drown- EDITED
Gorilla- ABOUT TO BE EDITED
Over the Sunset that Lays on the Mountain
Smile
Dance in the Fire
Cooking Marriage
Could It Be Worse
Your Name
Unconcious
Cow
Meeting Point
After ill edit later
Devil in Hell
You are Mine
Cat and Dog
From Ear to Ear
Leaving You Home
Valentine
Flesh
Baby
Sweetheart
With Him
Don't Get it Fucked Up
Nomads
Jealousy
King and Joker
Mending
One Day Devotion
Belong to Me
Pack and Go
Moments
In a Dream
Hero
Hand on Hand
Bloodreina
The End
Arrangement
Two Souls One Life
Atoms
Some nights
Bakugo Prison Lemon : Different Paths
Bakugo Prison: Different Paths : Part 2

Maturity

48 2 0
Od Trickster_707

Gen stared at Taiga. She held a huge smile and in her eyes he saw purpose.

"Taiga" gen called out.

"Mm~" she hummed looking up towards Gen. She held the usual smile of her youth.

"There's a baby growing inside of you."

She stayed quiet and lifted. She hid her hands to her chest and furrow her eyebrows.

"You" he began. "Didn't know did you?"

Taiga froze but she shook her head and she tried to disregarded it with a shadow in her mind.

"Taiga-Chan, when was the last time you had your period?"

"Gen, at times it delays. We should not worry to this extent."

"Your belly has grown considerably Taiga. There's no denying you are pregnant with their child."

"I-I" she shook her head. "No" she desperately whispered. "No, what do you mean Gen?" Her soft voice called out. Her hand fell to her stomach and she clutched it in fear.

Taiga teared up. She covered her mouth and fell to her knees. "No" she mumbled. Gen took her shoulder and pulled her in.

"What's going on there?" A voice called. Senku saw in their hug and he heard her sniveled. She was happy a moment ago. "Are you okay?"

She nodded without looking back.

————

They had a meeting. She didn't go until later. This cause him to be anxious. Sorry I don't write that. Good moment but not edited Jaír the idea implemented

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR HOURS MY ASS ALMOST PLANTED ITSELF! I'VE BEEN HERE LIKE AN IDIOT! WAITING FOR YOU! WERE YOU FUCKING PLANNING TO STAND ME UP!"

Hunter closed in shouting his complaints, a set of worried eyes staring at her, almost as he had been thinking she would never come, a sort pain in his voice. Taiga frowned feeling guilty that she was actually going to stand him up. She was surprised to find him still waiting, impatiently and worriedly, but he had stayed hoping she would come. After all these hours, it was starting to get dark.

She looked up with her guilt. His eyes widening at her sight. His thoughts vanishing.

"Who made you cry?" He sternly asked his hand on his sword, grabbing her arm and closing in. "Who made you cry? Your eyes are fucking red, you've been crying. Who made you cry? I'll explode their fuCKING NECK!"

Taiga pulled her cheek away from his caressing hand. Looking away and hugging herself as she parted from him. A hand on her mouth. How was she supposed to say it? She could barely assimilate the sinful life growing within herself.

"What's wrong?"

Taiga let go of herself and she grasped her arm. A conflicted look upon her face.

Hunter patiently waited despite not liking the detachment she held within her eyes. His eyebrows were pulled together and lowered. His usual angry expression as he stared at her.

"Tell me"

She exhaled and she forced her barriers up into her heart like it had always been. "Hey....am I fat?"

Hunter was startled. Both staying quiet repeating on their mind what she had said. She faintly smiled knowing she had messed up. Hunter's lips tilted upward before he bursted into a laugh. His heart warming to see her chuckle and laugh won over them. He bent holding his stomach loudly laughing unable to stop. She was sweetened up by his loud laugh.

"BHAHAHAHA. GOD! I LOVE YOU." He said between his cackled. Their laugh diminishing as he looked up. "OF COURSE YOU ARE FAT. YOu're actually getting fatter too."

He observed her eyes avert, nodding and her smile fading away as she felt his eyes scrutinizing her. His brows narrowed, his spine straightening up. Both quiet.

"Katsuki..." she called out his name to get his attention after that, her eyebrows narrowing. She shakily sighed before speaking. "I've been nauseous and I've been feeling sick." She looked up to look into his addled eyes. "...I am fatter. In fact there's a lump and my....period hasn't come..."

"You're/I'm pregnant" they said in unison.

They both stared at each other. Her eyes lost strength and the brightness in it. So she looked away unable to look at him.

She didn't want to see him. She understood what was bound to happen. She didn't tear up, instead her eyes looked up, her sickening attitude towards the thing growing within her protruding as she explained further.

"I wasn't going to come because I didn't find it a need for us to be here now. But I ended up coming, perhaps hoping you would have left. Katsuki, There's a kid inside of me. There's no doubt about it and I have no idea who the father is....Perhaps it's one of those guys or even...of the guy you hate, Senku. Either one, I don't want this kid. I don't want this thing. I don't want to see it's face look like them...I..."

Hunter's eyes glum at hers. He stared at her, his eyes diverting to look into her belly, a protruding lump that was so obvious now that he observed it. She was pregnant.

"I-I talked with Gen. I requested him to see if he could obtain a way I can get rid of this. An abortion. But it's already so developed I know I'll have to carry through." She looked down a hand on her belly, slowly clutching her stomach wanting to rip it out. Her eyebrows joined together as she let go unable to do so.

They didn't say anything and Taiga felt her body tremble. Unwillingly. She didn't look back at him. Her eyes peeked towards the bark of the tree beside her, hearing slow footsteps step back, then forward. Turning to see him walk into a tree. Holding his head. Thinking in a distraught manner.

He parted from the tree and he walked towards her. Stopping as he faced her. His solemn eyes becoming gentle as he begged in an order. "Take that look off your face."

She teared up once her gaze met his. Her eyebrows narrowing more into an angry one.

"You're not like this. You love and I hate. That's my job. So take that look off your eyes, you can't hate the....the baby inside of you."

She frowned shaking her head slowly. Denying it.

"It's a baby. He doesn't have a blame in this. No matter what has happened, that baby is innocent." His hand cupped her cheek, a frown as he spoke.

"I don't want it." She cried. "I don't want to be reminded of that day or see their faces in them. I don't want it. I'm scared." She whimpered her last sentence in a low volume, her heart breaking down her barriers and letting her heart out in the open unable to stay cold and empty before him. "I don't want a baby. I don't want it. I never want it this way. Who knows who the father is. I don't want to hate this thing, but I just can't because all this kid is. It's just-"

"It's Mine"

"No, it's-"

"It's mine I said" his frown grew determined despite his despond.

"...what?"

"It's mine."

"No. It's not yours. It's-"

"It's MINE" he muffled her with his hand. "It's my baby. I made it. It's mine." He insisted his voice getting louder, his angry tone coming back.

She shook her head slowly. "No, this isn't your responsibility."

"What if I want to take it?"

"...It's not yours"

"It's mine. Nobody's else."

"What do you mean? No.........." her shaky voice asked shaking her head unable to understand as she cried "You know how babies are made right?"

"Fucking shut up. Don't treat me for an idiot." He calmly spatter as he wiped her tears. His solemn look facing her. "That's my baby. My offspring."

"We can't lie to ourselves. It's not-"

"It's mine Taiga. I know very well....but it's mine now. Mine alone."

Her eyes searched within his saddened amber eyes. What was happening? He stood before her. His sad look determined. He was sad but she could see something else she couldn't pinpoint.

"I'll be the father." He stated his eyes darting her. "It's mine. Anything you say I careless because I claim my baby"

"I am no kid anymore. If you were to do that you will not be a kid anymore either. We're young and this will end us"

"We can be kids. Shh. Just because we have the baby it won't end us. We can be kids too together, we are young, okay?

"So You're not going to leave yet?"

"What the fuck do you mean by yet?" He barked. "When was I suppose to leave?"

"All men leave."

He stared into her childlike eyes. Frowning in anger at the world. "No. They don't all leave." He gently murmured bumping his head into hers. Looking elsewhere. "Not all are the same."

His hand intertwined with her hair. Keeping her forehead on his. His back bent to match her height as they both looked down. "I won't lie.....it's not easy. It wasn't my plan and for what I can see neither was it yours....but, I'll carry through. For us."

Taiga's expression released its tension. Her ears attentive to his soft low raspy voice.

"We'll grow him up to be a badass motherfucker. He'll be amazing and sweet and humble just like his mother. He'll look like us because we'll raise him together and he might get my loud voice...or he might be as beautiful as you are. We'll love him or her...because it'll be the fruit of our love. We'll be okay. I know because I truly love you"

He parted to stare into her reddened eyes that searched and delve for what could hurt her.

"You don't have to"

"It's mine, princess"

"Why-Why are you staying?" She cried. Bewildered fear in her heart. "Why?"

"Because I love you, dumbass"

"Why?" She exclaimed. "You have no reason to"

"I simply do. I don't need a reason for it. I love you and I won't lose you. I'll make you happy. You're mine and that's what I'm proud of. I'll make sure to love you. I'll make you guys happy." He kissed her forehead. Ignoring her fearful gaze. "We'll be okay, princess"

She searched vice in his eyes but they looked loving despite his sadness. Open and honest. She teared up. Crying.

His hands cradling her cheeks.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry." She squealed "I'm very sorry" she whispered out her hands.

"Shh. We'll get through. It's not your fault." He kissed her shushing her sorries. Their mouth interlocking into a static yet loving kiss. He felt a pair of arms embrace him, her wet cheek sticking on his chest.

He embraced her in. Kissing the top of her head. Feeling the bump between their embrace. His hand petting the back of her hair.

"It's dark already. It's better for us to set off back."

She nodded wiping her tears. "But I want to be with you"

"Don't be greedy" he softly hit her head. "Come on, let's go. I'll walk you back"

They parted and she patted his hair. Ruffling his pale blonde hair, his eyes closing at her affection. Her hand reached out to hold his and he didn't back away noticing her cautiousness at any recrimination.

Taiga and Gen talk
She cries

Red eyes who made you cry

Am I fat? Laugh

Serious

I'm fat and period

You're not going to leave

My baby. Mine

Goes set off mind

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.9K 1.1K 32
❝ Baby, baby don't you see? I got everything you need Only a genius Could love a woman like me! ❞ As water flows where it pleas...
213K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
215K 5.7K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...