The Mafia's Love | Taehyung F...

De Cuteztae

( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
New Book
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Another New Book ♡
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1 (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Chapter 31

7.2K 251 1
De Cuteztae

Taehyung and Mr. Wang was talking in the CEOs office when they heard a knock on the door.

"Oh Ms. Y/n must be here. " The CEO said looking at the chairman.

"Come in " taehyung said , he was feeling kinda impatient.

After several seconds, y/n pushed open the glass door and walked into the office. She looked nervous or was she scared?

" I will go now sir. I will meet you before you leave " the CEO said and left his office once taehyung nodded in approval.

Once Jackson was gone, taehyung and y/n was left in the office. Y/n was still standing while staring at the floor.

" Take a seat Ms. Y/n. " Taehyung said and he heard y/n mumble a soft thank you before sitting infront of him.

Y/n slowly looked at the chairman. She felt a little comfortable seeing the chairman looking at her with soft look.

Taehyung smiled warmly at y/n hoping that she will feel comfortable.

Surprisingly y/n also smiled back at taehyung and it warmed taehyung s heart.

" Congratulations on winning the best editor position Ms. Y/n " Taehyung said .

" Thank you sir. Please call me y/n "
y/n said with a smile. She remembered how taehyung used to call her as y/n-ssi.

" Mm.. do you remember me?" Taehyung asked from y/n with a little hesitation.

Y/n looked at taehyung. She expected this but not this soon. She nodded and taehyung smiled at her.

Taehyung never smiled like this. He knew he was going away from his normal behavior when he sees y/n but he liked it.

" I am sorry I couldn't contact you in the past two years. I told you that I will see you soon y/n ssi. But here I am talking to you after two years " taehyung said and y/n s eyes widened. She never expected something like this. Specially an apology from her chairman.

" No no sir. It's totally fine. Please don't apologize " y/n said with a smile. " I am glad you see you doing healthy and fine " she added looking at Taehyung with warm eyes. But the she instantly regretted saying that because she felt like she went over limits.

But for Taehyung it was different. He felt Happy . He wanted to talk with y/n more but he had to go.
" Congratulations again y/n ssi. I have to go now. It's great to see you again. And I will see you around. For real this time " Taehyung said with a slight chuckle.
Y/n nodded and laughed as well.
" Sure sir. I will see you soon as well." She said and stood up once taehyung stood up from his seat to leave.

" I will walk you outside sir " y/n said and taehyung didn't refuse it.
" Sure. Thank you " taehyung said and both left the CEOs office and walked to taehyung s car.

-

Jimin was standing outside the car waiting for the chairman. He saw taehyung walking towards the car followed by a girl. Jimin was surprised to see that because Taehyung never walked with any girl. He liked you be alone with only his close ones. Even if he was with someone else, taehyung had always company, Jimin or other people.

Jimin looked Carefully at the girl who was following his friend. He identified who it was when they came closer to the vehicle.
Y/n !!! Jimin remembered her name. Seeing taehyung walking with her , talking and smiling warmed jimins heart.
He was clearly surprised to witness taehyung s this behavior but he was happy to see him smiling.

" Thank you for walking with me here y/n-ssi. See you soon " Taehyung said once they were near the vehicle.

" It's my pleasure sir. Have a safe journey back. " Y/n said with a smile. Then she noticed the man who was standing near the car. Jimin smiled at y/n and she returned a smile to him as well .

Y/n watched taehyung get into the car and until the car disappear from her sight.

Once the chairman was gone, y/n started to go back to her office .
She felt happy to talk with Taehyung like this. She always wanted to but she never got the chance.
Even though she was happy about it she was Also thinking whether she is doing the right thing or not.

She promised herself not to get involved with anyone who is closer to mafia people but now she is talking with THE MAFIA BOSS in south Korea. The irony! Y/n thought to herself and laughed lightly.

Her chain of thoughts were broken by Irene a voices and y/n quickly returned from her Dreamland and listened to what the elder was saying to her.

" What did you talk y/n-ssi? What did the handsome chairman say. How does his voice feels ? " She kept on asking y/n and y/n laughed.

" He just congratulated me and asked me about the new book unnie " y/n said. She didn't want anyone else to know about see you soon, see you around y/n-ssi part.

" Enough with the chit chat. How about we go for a drink in the evening?" It was Mr. Lim and everyone agreed.

" Then let's meet at 6. Everyone come to Momma's Kitchen Samgyeopsal by 6.p.m. " It was Mr. Jung.

" Yess . Ughh we are going to hangout like this after a long time. And this is gonna be our best editor's first time " Irene said and y/n blushed.

" Waiting for it unnie. I don't think I will stop drinking today " she said making all the others laugh because everyone knew that y/n has a very low alcohol tolerance .

-

Taehyung was home and his guards brought his luggage near taehyung s room. He didn't enter the bedroom of the chairman, he knew that he was not allowed.

" Keep it there Roh. I will take It " taehyung said asking the guard to leave.
The chairman walked into his room unbuttoning his shirt. Then he heard a slight knock on the bedroom door and found Jimin standing there.

" Ughm" Jimin coughed with a smirk on his face. He never usually did this but seeing taehyung in a good mood made him act playful with his best friend.

" What " taehyung asked with an irritated look but he couldn't hide his smile as well

" Did you talk alot with Ms. Y/n Taehyung ah? " Jimin asked , the smirk not leaving his face.

" Shut it dude. Yes I did. But not alot " taehyung said and Jimin laughed .

" Can I ask you a personal question taehyungah?" Jimin asked

" No you can't " taehyung said knowing that Jimin was going to ask him something regarding y/n.

" Okay but I am gonna ask you anyways. Do you like Ms. Y/n ? " Jimin asked and taehyung s smile faded.

" No park Jimin. I don't like her. I just am grateful for her always, for saving me that day " taehyung said and Jimin raised his brow.

" If you say so taehyungie. But remember you are in charge of your life. Don't let anyone else or anything else influence the decisions you take. And at 8 p.m. tonight you have a meeting with Mr. Jeon " Jimin said walked out of taehyung s room leaving him alone.

-

" Ughhhhhh so good " it was y/n s nth drink. She was drinking non stop with her sunbaes and she was enjoying it to the fullest.

All the editors met at Momma's Kitchen Samgyeopsal after work and they were having so much fun.
It was already 8.45 p.m. and they were still drinking and eating Samgyeopsal.

" Unnieee.... Whyyy.. whyy do you love meee???" Y/n asked Irene with a sloppy voice.

" Me... Me.. me love youuu my hoobae" Irene said and Ms song laughed. she was drunk as well.
" We all love you pretty lil one " she said and y/n smiled.

" He he th.. thank you all. Y/n love you all too " she said while gulping down another drink.

" I think the three of you should stop now " it was Mr. Lim.
Y/n, Irene and Ms song were the only ones who were drunk over the limit. They were not in there senses at all.

Even though others had alcohol they were able to hold their liquor well. They weren't much drunk .

" We should come to work tomorrow guys " Mr. Jung said. " Yeah let's wrap up. " Another one replied.

" My treat. I ll pay." Mr. Lim said and covered the bill.

Once the bill was paid all of them came out of the restaurant. Y/n, Irene and Ms. Song were leaning on to others. They couldn't walk straight since they were so drunk.

Others helped Irene and Ms. Song to get into a taxi and sent them home.

" How are you gonna go home Ms. Y/n. Shall we help you into a taxi? " Mr. Jung asked but y/n shook her head.

" I..I c..can manage sunbae. Tha..thank you" y/n said stuttering.

" Are you suree? How can we leave you here ? " Others asked. But y/n insisted them to leave.

" Be safe and text us when you go home. " They told y/n and left.

Y/n looked around. Her vision was a lil blurred but she didn't want to ask others to help her.

She started to walk towards her home. But she didn't get to walk that much she felt someone grabbing her from her hand.

-

Taehyung was done with his meeting with Jungkook and another man. It was about a new business. But that meeting didn't end well.

Taehyung was back in his car , Mr. Yang was driving him home.

He didn't feel like closing his eyes on his way home that day. Taehyung was looking out of the window and suddenly he saw a small figure trying to escape from a man's grip.

He didn't want to bother and interrupt others'business. But He looked at the small figure carefully and it took Mili seconds for him to identify who the small figure was.

Y/n !!!

" Stop the car " taehyung said to Mr. Yang loudly.
The driver was perplexed and looked at taehyung though the rare mirror.

" Stop the fucking car Yang " taehyung shouted and Mr. Yang stopped the car soon.
Taehyung got down from the car slamming the door behind him and ran towards the small figure followed by Mr. Yang.

_______________

Hey everyone.
Sorry this is a small chapter. I am a little bit busy these days voting for BTS on MAMA!!
Are you all voting ARMY? Bcz this is a time where BTS needs you. If you haven't voted for BTS yet, please join us now, you are not late. We can win this!!!

Also did you all see Spotify leaking Jungkooks FIFA world cup song???
The DREAMERS!!!

I heard a small part of it and it's insanely good. I can't wait to listen to the full version today at 2.00 p.m. KST.

Please stream and support our kookies song well ARMY!!
Leave good comments and show it so much love !!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Thank you and see you in the next one ☺️💜

Again, if you still haven't voted for BTS on MAMA, please vote 🙏
If you have any questions regarding that, please leave me a message. I will reply and help you all

Love youuuu all ARMY 💜
See you soon in the next chapter

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.8M 68.4K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
89.2K 2.5K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
72.7K 2.3K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
10.8M 434K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...