Reborn for you [ff - Kinnpors...

By Devilananya5904

Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love c... More

Reborn for you (ff: kinnporche)
Introduction
Author's note
Prologue
chapter ---1
Chapter --2
Chapter - 3(jealousy)
chapter - 4(first kiss)
chapter - 5(best birthday gift)
chapter - 6(protecting you)
chapter - 7 (Reborn for you)
Chapter - 8 (Family meeting)
chapter - 9 (first meeting)
Chapter -10(As a professor)
chapter -12(Nightmare)
chapter -13(marriage proposal)
chapter-14(confusion clearance)
chapter-15(Freshers party)
chapter-16 (let me court you)
chapter-17(promise to protect)
chapter-18(give up on you)
chapter-19(confession)
chapter-20(you are mine)
chapter -21 (Boyfriends)
chapter - 22 (Glimpse of past)
chapter -23(Misunderstanding)
chapter - 24(Birthday)
Chapter - 25(Decision)
chapter -26 (past life memories)
chapter -27 (Mysterious man)
chapter - 28(ex-lover)
chapter-29 (change in feelings)
Chapter-30(anniversary)
chapter -31 (Manipulate)
chapter - 32 (not a replacement)
chapter - 32 (Danger)
Chapter - 33 (sweet moments)
New story
chapter - 34 (kidnapped)
chapter - 35 (revealation)
chapter - 36 (history repeat)
chapter - 37(Missing you Kinn)
chapter - 38(Trauma)
chapter - 39 (flashback -1)
chapter - 40 (flashback 2)
chapter - 41 (wedding)
chapter - 42 (Panick attack)
chapter - 43 (First night)
chapter - 44(best birthday gift)
chapter - 45 (Triplets)

chapter -11(friend's support)

1.2K 59 10
By Devilananya5904

Officer door slammed open and Porsche enter with furious look.....

What are you doing here...... Kinn ask shockingly and stand from his seat while hiding his phone in his pocket because he don't want Porsche know about his Porsche......

I want to talk..... Porsche said in annoyed tone..... because of all those girls and boys complement towards Kinn.....

Okay......but don't you have manners.....why didn't you knock before entering..... Kinn ask.. while Porsche just roll his eyes ...... Kinn love his action he looks cute just like his Porsche.....
But within seconds he remove all his thoughts.....

Okay tell me what do you want to talk..... Kinn ask while sitting on his chair.....
Before Porsche say anything...... their friends come without permission just like Porsche and jom , tem and arm drag Porsche out of his office.....
Sorry sir..... Porsche just angry with us that's why he comes to you.....pete said and leave his office......

Kinn just stand there dumbfounded because he really didn't understand what just happened......
I think not just this boy is SILLY infact their friends are also like him...SILLY... said Kinn.....

On the otherside......
Why you all bring me here i want to talk to him..... Porsche said furiously while free himself from their friends......

And what you are going to talk....tell me....pete asked while smacked his head....

Porsche thinks for sometime then
I don't know..... Porsche said while rubbing his back head.....

Porsche are you an idiot.....arm asked....
If you love him ..... first make him fall for you .....tem said...
How?.... Porsche ask
Let me tell you, how.....jom said

No, no way....pete,arm,tem said in union.....
if you teach him professor kinn never fall for him..... understand.....tem said..... to jom..

Then who tell me how to make him fall for me?.... Porsche asked sadly.....

We are except this jom..... because he is just good in playing around not in any serious relationship.....tem said....

Okay....then teach me... Porsche said with sparkling eyes.....

Porsche you are too fast..... Arm said.....
First you have to tell us how you both meet.....pete asked ....
Then Porsche tell him everything how he meet Kinn.... and what he do after that.......
when Porsche turn to his side to look for their friends
They were not seen anywhere....
Then he looks down the floor he saw they all faint on the floor.... because of confessions of Porsche.......

What did I said that... they all fainted Porsche said....as he kicked them to wake him up....

Then they all wake up and....
Porsche you really asked him to marriage directly......pete asked shockingly.....
Are you an idiot Porsche....who did that on his first meeting.....arm said......
Can't you just complement him.....i know he is very handsome but direct marriage.... isn't it too fast....jom said....

Whatever you all said.....i want to marry him so I just ask him..... Porsche said in annoyed tone because he is really annoyed by their questions......

And what he say.....tem asked
He rejects me..... Porsche said sadly...... that's why I'm asking your help.......he added......

Porsche makes things complicated..... you didn't have to do that first.....tem said....now he know you like him so, he definitely not fall for you easily.....he added...

O really......
Then what should I have to do now...... Porsche asked hopefully

Okay but tell me what their family say....tem asked....

They didn't seem angry infact they like me specially p tanakhun and aunty Rose..... Porsche said.....

Okay so listen now.....if you want to make him fall for you..... first you need to know about his likes and dislikes.....but before that you have to know that he is single or not?....
Second...get close to his family and keep them on your side..... they will help you definitely......tem said....

Ofcourse he is single.... Porsche said confidently....
And how to get close to his family.... Porsche ask curiously....they all think for sometime then...

I have an idea.....but there is a problem.....pete said....

What problem?..... Porsche ask

We need help from your parents....pete said ....but tell me first they were agreed about that....he asked....

Yes, they agreed.... and if you need to their help .....then let me ask them..... Porsche said...

Porsche it seems like you are really very serious and deeply fall in love with him...... Arm said....

Ofcourse, I love him so much..... Porsche said and call his mom..... and put on speaker....

Hello! ....Nampheung said
Hello mom.....i need your help..... Porsche said.....

Okay son ..... what help you need.....did you fight with anyone..... nampheung asked because Porsche always fight with his rival Marsh since highschool.......

No mom i didn't fight......i need your help about Kinn..... Porsche said.....

What you didn't fight?..... you meet Kinn again and what help you need? ..... nampheung asked.....

Yes , mom i meet him again, he is our new guest lecturer.....

Ooh, now I know why you woke up early and eager to go to university..... because of kinn..... nampheung said and giggled....

Porsche got shy.....mom you are on speaker..... Porsche said shyly.... because their friends gave him 'awwww' look.....

Aww..... don't be shy son....your choice is perfect..... okay tell me what help you need.... nampheung asked

Okay aunty we want to invite kinn's family on dinner like they invited yours.... pete said....

Why pete? ..... nampheung asked....
Aunty we will tell you about this later.... first pls do this.... Pete said.....

Okay? ..... tomorrow I will invite them.... nampheung said.. while hang up....
Really Porsche your parents were agreed..... Pete said......

Oi! Pete ....why are you doing this.....tell me total plan..... Porsche asked.....

To make you close to his family and ask help from p'tanakhun and aunty Rose.....pete said....

Good idea..... Porsche said happily....
But Porsche you have to focus on Kinn.... because whole university is going crazy over him....jom said teasingly....

Ofcourse, i will.... Porsche said possessively....

Ai Porsche, i think you got a competition.....tem said....

What do you mean....you competing me..... Porsche asked to tem....

No , I'm not but he is.....tem said while pointing at Marsh.....who is looking at kinn continuously...... when kinn talking to a professor......

Not just Marsh dude....look at that professor who is also eyeing him.....arm commented.....

Porsche only got annoyed by hearing this.....
Just..shut..up .....he is mine only mine..... said while going to charge at Marsh...but their friends stop him.....

Porsche calm down...... you can't behave like this.....if professor Kinn saw that he will get angry on you.....pete said..... while holding Porsche
After some time Porsche get cool down....
Don't get that much angry Porsche.... first convinced his family then you can freely start courting him.....okay....tem said..... Porsche just nodded and move towards the class room..... while their friends following him....

.
.
.
.
.
.
After some time class ended, Everyone head to his home way but Porsche waiting for kinn in the parking lot with their friends....

When kinn move towards his car .... Porsche approaches him....

Good evening Kinn..... Porsche said with a smile....
Kinn just mesmerized by his smile ofcourse it makes him remember his Porsche again he pushed those thoughts.... while,

Where is your manners? ..... I'm your professor not friend..... Kinn said rudely....

I know.....but in class hours....now you are my Kinn.... and you are husband not friend..... Porsche said with a smile.....

What?.... listen I'm not your husband understand..... Kinn said angrily because Porsche again make him angry....

Yes you are..... and don't look that much handsome..... can't you see everyone drooling over you......i don't like that..... Porsche said possessively.....kinn understand what Porsche mean because he was also like that when his Porsche was alive......so he decided to teach Porsche....

And what if tomorrow I look more handsome than this......what will you do.....kinn said while smirking.....

Then I will beat all them shits out who were drooling over you..... because you are mine Porsche said angrily......

Kinn can't believe on his ears what he hears because he is exactly behave like him when he is just 15......he didn't said anything just seat inside the car and leave the place......... while Porsche waid him.... and wink to him.....

Inside the car

How dare he ordered me.....he is not my boss....he is just a spoil brat......no one ever treat me like that even my Porsche too.....but why I'm so weak infront of him......kinn think.....

Focus Kinn focus.....he is not your Porsche he just look like him......kinn said to himself and try to forget what Porsche said to him earlier...... drive to his mansion.....

Otherside....
Porsche and their friends also go to his home......

See you in next chapter

Please support and votes....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.5K 31
Kinnporsche × Love in the air × until we meet again..and other series.... This.is a fanfiction that contains characters from many BL series and some...
19.7K 687 27
🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I wouldn't read it. I am a massive fan of Kin...
44.9K 2.1K 24
Melon : Don't forget you are just a substitute Bride, this is my son place not yours..... only my son can be kinn's bride not you ..... Once when my...
67.8K 2.5K 41
After a major betrayal and heartbreak, the heir of the largest business empire in Thailand had to make a split-second decision to save the empire fro...