π—–π—”π—£π—§π—œπ—©π—”π—§π—˜π—— / ᡗᡃᡉᡏᡒ...

By vkookLOML9597

(π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Ώπ™»π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™³) . . . no-one knew that two males can fall in love with eachother after all things happen... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
1-KIM
2-JEON
3-DARK KNIGHT
4-MEET
5-UH-OH
6-LATE
7-TAE-HYUNG?
8-SHE
9-JUNGKOOK'S PAST
10-HEY!
11-FRIENDS
12- BRAT
13- YOU?
14- TISSUE
15- TALKS
16- CAN WE?
17- REN
18- WHO WAS THAT
19- HUG
20- BETRAY
21- WHERE AM I?
22- MAFIA BOSS
23- HURT
24- APOLOGIZE
25- HARSH
26- TECHNICAL ISSUE?
27- SORRY EVERYONE
28- KNOWING HIM
29- WHERE IS HE!
30- SHOPPING AND ATTACK
31- HAPPY?
32- BE CAREFUL
33-YESHI
34-DAD
35- LETTING IT OUT
36- STUBBORN
37- FOREHEAD KISS
38- OH MY-
39- FIRST HOME
40- HOUSE TOUR
41- PRANK AND CONFESSION
42- CLOSER
43- ANOTHER PLAN?
44- A BABY ON THE WAY!
45- GET READY
46- BREATHTAKING
47- TEARY KISS
48- KIDNAPPED AGAIN?
CHECK OUT
49- DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY MAN
50- HIS MOTHER
51- LETTING GO
52- A DREAM!
53- HURTS SO BAD
54- FAMILY
55- TELLING THE TRUTH
56- MOMMA? AND HOSEOK
57- HELP AND PERMISSION
58- I LOVE YOU!
59- WE'RE FINE
60- CUDDLE
61- LOVING A BIT
62- THEIR END BUT NEW PROBLEM
63- UNFORGETTABLE
65- HICKEY ON YEONTAN'S DAD
66- SUSPECT
67- CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
68-ECSTASY
69- THE FORTH STAR
70- FINALLY IT'S DONE
71- HAIR COLOUR
72- MEETING KIMS
73- PLUSHIES
74- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
75- ACT OF LOVE
76- CARE
❀️❀️
77- AGAIN
78- ASTONISHING
79- BIKE
80- DANCING UNDER THE DARK
81- THE CRAVE OF LOVE
82- MORNING'S PRESENT
83- GOOD NEWS
84- CONGRATULATIONS
85- EUPHORIA
CAPTIVATED (EPILOGUE)

64-ANOTHER SURPRISE

1.1K 59 26
By vkookLOML9597

"look at him koo." Taehyung whispered yelled to his boyfriend when he saw the pup dozing off on his lap.

Jungkook being a whipped man he is turned his had for a moment smiling then looked at the front again.

They kept silent, waiting for the puppy to sleep properly. When he slept Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook.

"Hey koo. I forgot to say, the decorations were beautiful. My first date in a forest, and the candles oh my god, the vibe they're giving. And you know what was my favourite part! The lanterns and this baby. Thank you so much kookoo." Taehyung rambled and Jungkook listened his words careful. Why won't he? It's his boyfriend talking.

"I'm glad you liked them." Jungkook softly said but then Taehyung shyly looked down.

"Your surprise made my heart go boom boom." Jungkook chuckled at his words. No doubt Taehyung is adorable, most adorable human he saw.

"Well, I wanted the same though." He really wanted Taehyung's heart to beat rapidly, the way his own heart was reacting. He wanted to Taehyung's red cheeks, or maybe the emotional tears.

He hates to see tears in the boy's eyes but they were not tears of hurt. They're happy tears and he knew it. He sometimes thinks about slapping him for thinking otherwise when Taehyung was happy with him.

"Tae." Jungkook glanced at him once then said "I love you."

Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden confession. He ducked his head down with pink cheeks and mumbled "I love you."

They sat in a comfortable silence with soft smiles on their lips.

After few minutes they reached to Jeon mansion. Taehyung carried the sleepy puppy inside and straight went towards Jungkook's room. He put him on the couch softly and turned around only meet with a puzzled Jungkook with a subtle pout.

He was puzzled because Taehyung literally forgot about him immediately he took the pup.

Taehyung pressed his lips to prevent himself from laughing at Jungkook's expression. He patted the puppy on it's back and wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"So~ let's freshen up." He said but did not expect Jungkook to shake his head and pull him closer.

"Still have a surprise for you." With that he took Taehyung's hand and walked outside and Taehyung just followed him.

Oh! Taehyung remembered this, the other room of Jungkook. The ravenette slowly opened the door only to surprise his boyfriend for the nth time.

They both entered the room and Taehyung's eyes roamed around,observing the change in the room.

The room was decorated with so many ballons, red and pink and some heart shaped ballons. On the headboard of the bed an "I love you." was attached.

On the bed he saw another heart made with rose petals and there was two letters T and J.

A giant teddy bear was placed infront of the balcony door.

"Oh my goodness Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jungkook sneaked his strong arms around Taehyung's slim waist putting his head on his shoulder.

"Liked this?" The mafia boss asked and Taehyung jumped startling him but then he felt an embrace. Taehyung hugged him burying his head in the younger's neck.

"I loved it." He whispered, hot breath hitting Jungkook's neck making the male shiver.

After hugging eachother tightly Jungkook spoke "let's sit." And picked Taehyung before walking to the bed, kissing his cheek tenderly.

He set Taehyung down who got closer to the heart admiring it. Touching the rose petals he smiled.

It was one of the best day he ever had in his life. He loved every second of it. Few days ago he was thinking Jungkook will take him out and he'll confess to make the other happy but look at him now. He is the one who got surprised by the confession.

Even though Jungkook and Taehyung both did not know too many details about eachother, they still can make eachother happy. They will get to understand themselves eventually anyways.

When Taehyung was admiring the heart Jungkook was admiring the beauty before him. Almond eyes, hazel orbs, beautiful heart shaped pink lips, apple cheeks, long lashes and bangs on his forehead.

He was feeling so full finally. It was like when he let Taehyung go, he was empty, there was part inside of him was empty.

Seeing the boy's geniune feelings in his eyes makes his melt always. The boy's smile, shiny eyes, red coated cheeks. A perfect he could all say.

He raised his hand and made Taehyung look at him by placing a finger under his chin. Their faces were close, just a bit of leaning and their lips will meet.

So they did. It was no use of wasting time.

Both lips were moving together, feeling their heart beating harshly again. Why does this always feels like they are kissing for the first time? Does falling in love feels like this?

There were too many questions but nobody needed answer. They just needed themselves with eachother.

Jungkook slowly made Taehyung lie down on the bed while holding his shoulder. The blue head tilted his head a bit to deepen the kiss. He held Jungkook's nape with one hand while Jungkook intertwined their other hands placing them beside Taehyung's head.

The ravenette hovered over him, legs on both side of Taehyung's thighs.

Slightly mature scene 🤍

Jungkook squzzed Taehyung's waist who let out a soft moan giving Jungkook access to enter his toung.

The mafia boss's toung roamed inside the warm mouth. Their toungs met when both of them moaned togather.

Jungkook suddenly captured his boyfriend's toung giving it sucks who held his nape more tighter, fingers curling around.

They were lost again.

Jungkook pecked his lips and parted away when they needed to breath, making his way downward. The soft tan skin attracts him a lot. He could not control himself from devouring there.

He kissed Taehyung's jaw and neck multiple times before licking stripes. His teeth was grazing at the skin as he started to nibble.

Taehyung started to let out sinful sounds as he felt sucks on his skin but he moaned out loud immediately when Jungkook bit his sweet spot before sucking there too.

After doing that he looked up and saw so many red patches on the skin.

Slowly he licked Taehyung's ear with the tip of his toung making the boy shiver as he bit the skin. He whimpered near Jungkook's ear who let out a hot sound.

Taehyung's hands slid up into Jungkook's hair tangling them between his fingers.

"Ah~ kook." Taehyung's voice sent chills on Jungkook's body. It started to work on his own, losing control. But he still had one thing in his mind to not to make Taehyung uncomfortable. He's not like others he spent times with.

He is his love, his boyfriend, his angel.

Jungkook raised his head and kissed Taehyung's left cheek as he continued to kiss downwards. Slowly licking some parts to make Taehyung feel pleasure.

His face finally made contact with the sharp collarbones. The visible part was making him lose his sanity. He bit the bone softly to which Taehyung whimpered again.

Jungkook smiled and kissed the upper chest. Making the area wet with open mouth kisses. After kissing it he took the skin between his lips and teeth, slowly but sensually marking him.

After doing this he looked up only to see Taehyung had his eyes closed, and panting heavily. His face was red.

The boy still had his hands on Jungkook's hair and other one was under Jungkook's palm, interlocked.

Jungkook brought his one hand near Taehyung chest and rubbed his nipples softly.

The blue head's toes curled suddenly as he arched his back. His chest touched Jungkook chin who observed the reaction.

He slowly circled his thumb on the bud "ngh koo..." Taehyung moaned encourage Jungkook to do more unknowingly, his eyes started to tear up at for the pleasure.

Jungkook smirked and lowered his head a bit. He took the bud between his thumb and index finger and squeezed it.

"Ah fuck." That was the que for Jungkook to guess what Taehyung mose sensitive part is. His fingers were continuously squeezing it. Taehyung threw his head back as his hand left Jungkook's hair fisting the bedsheet beside him.

"S-sensitive.." Taehyung bit his lower lip and said.

Jungkook also left Taehyung's other hand and attacked his other nipple. This time he started to squeeze one between his fingers while his other hand ran up and on the other breast. Sometime pinching the soft muscle.

When Jungkook felt it was not enough so he gave open mouth kisses on the clothed buds making Taehyung cry out of pleasure. It was getting too much for him.

Taehyung was moaning shamelessly. He could feel himself getting hard from the time Jungkook paid attention to his ear. He was hard by now so unconsciously he grind onto Jungkook's hard length.

Jungkook moaned at the feeling. He himself was hard at the erotic sight and the activities but it was still soon to get more intimate.

He let Taehyung grind on him, this night was all about the pretty boy so giving him all the pleasure was worth it.

"K-koo I.. ah. I'm f-feeling something weird." Taehyung breathlessly said letting Jungkook know that he was close.

"Let it out baby.. don't hold back." Jungkook whispering letting his hands do it's work as he attached his lips with Taehyung's, drinking all the moan he was letting out.

They were kissing messily and it turned more messy when Taehyung felt heat pooling in his lower stomach.

Taehyung could not control as he broke the kiss and moaned loudly immediately when he came hard.

🤍Scene ends here

Jungkook stopped his fingers and balanced himself on the bed, on his elbow. He tucked Taehyung's wet hair strands beside his ears who was breathing hard trying to calm himself down, prepping kisses on his boyfriend's face.

Their eyes met when Taehyung opened his beautiful and attractive eyes. Jungkook saw whole galaxy on them.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Taehyung soon nodded. The blue head pulled his boyfriend in a hug, feeling so overwhelmed after all the activities.

"What about you? You're still.. you know.." Taehyung asked as his can feel the massive hardness on his thigh. Breathing closer to Jungkook's ear.

"Today was all about you." Jungkook whispered and kissed Taehyung's neck making his sigh in contentment.

"B-but I can help if.. if you want.." his voice had a hidden hesitation but he still said those words feeling bad to leave Jungkook to fix himself.

"Shh. You don't have to, Let's clean you up baby. You dirtied your pants." Jungkook said but chuckled when a whine came from Taehyung who felt embarrassed all of a sudden so he tightened the hug.

They stayed like this for a while then Jungkook pulled out "come on freshen up baby. I also need to fix my problem."

Taehyung bit his bottom lip. He wanted to help Jungkook but he was inexperienced. He knew Jungkook will never judge him so he thought about helping but the raven was not letting. His heart melted again at the act. He never knew falling for a mafia boss can be this beautiful.

But he knew one thing, Jungkook will always be good with him. He will never hurt him.

Jungkook picked Taehyung and went inside the bathroom. He made the blue head sit on the sink and pecked his head "wait here. I'll bring you something to wear." Jungkook went out leaving Taehyung in the bathroom who did not look down even for a second, afraid to get red again seeing his boyfriend's bonar.

He has a mini closet in this room too so he chose one of his tshirt with a pair of shorts.

The ravenette gave the clothes to Taehyung and told him to get changed. At the moment he came out, Jungkook quickly walked towards the pool area. There was a spare washroom so he will get privacy while doing his work.

It not like anyone will come and see him but he was afraid that Taehyung will see him, moaning while fixing his problem.

He went inside the mini bathroom and started to stroke himself but did not forget to lock the door. He also took some comfortable clothes before heading there.

Before getting changed Taehyung stood there looking at himself through the mirror before wearing the clothes.

He once dreamt of getting a hickey from Jungkook and today he got, not one but too many, on his neck, under his ear, His collarbones then at his upper chest.

His fingers touched those marks tenderly. There was a soft smile present in his lips as he trailed his fingers.

He could not believe finally Jungkook is his officially. He can now introduce him as his boyfriend. He heart was feeling full.

He felt the incomplete part in him is now completed.

He sighed softly and wore the clothes Jungkook gave him. Giggling after wearing them as they were big on him. It was like the clothes were wearing him.

And again it was black.

When he got out Jungkook was not there so he decided to wait for him. Walking towards the teddy bear he touched it, then the ballons. Slowly walking towards the bed touching the scattered flower petals.

"Hey." Jungkook came in the room and wrapped his arms around Taehyung from behind who did not panick, instead held the hands as well as leaning on the chest.

"Are you tired." Jungkook softly asked when he noticed the boy's droopy eyes looking infront of him at the I love you. He was not sure about how many times he would get a heart attack now. Taehyung was looking so tiny and cute in his clothes so he planted a kiss on the male's marked shoulder.

"Yeah.." he was really tired. After the date he got tired but the next activities they did made him more tired.

"We should sleep then." Taehyung nodded and started to walk with a clingy Jungkook behind him.

He laid down and shifted closer to Jungkook who already had his arms open for him. The raven head already turned off the lights and hugged the blue head.

"Thank you for saying yes love." Jungkook whispered buring his head in Taehyung's hair who melted on the tight embrace.

"Thank you for everything you did today." Taehyung mumbled in Jungkook's chest. The younger wanted to say something but stopped himself as he also did not have more energy.

How was it?! PLEASE LET ME KNOW... I'm still new to this......
SORRY for the mistakes ✨

^^HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN, a very important person in my life ♥️ I hope you will be okay and safe ♥️ we are here for you we will be here for you. ❤️ Happy 30th love 💜

^^ THE LYRICS AND YOUJEEN'S VOICE!!!!!

^^ INDIGO is so beautiful 💙

^^ ladies and gentlemen HIM 💘

^^ 😂

^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBBBBBB❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7K 30
This story is about Taehyung a senior in high school, gets soled to the best mafia lead in the world by his dad. When they got married it all seemed...
406K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
446K 18.6K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
129K 5.6K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...