𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 / ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒ...

vkookLOML9597

(𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳) . . . no-one knew that two males can fall in love with eachother after all things happen... Еще

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
1-KIM
2-JEON
3-DARK KNIGHT
4-MEET
5-UH-OH
6-LATE
7-TAE-HYUNG?
8-SHE
9-JUNGKOOK'S PAST
10-HEY!
11-FRIENDS
12- BRAT
13- YOU?
14- TISSUE
15- TALKS
16- CAN WE?
17- REN
18- WHO WAS THAT
19- HUG
20- BETRAY
21- WHERE AM I?
22- MAFIA BOSS
23- HURT
24- APOLOGIZE
25- HARSH
26- TECHNICAL ISSUE?
27- SORRY EVERYONE
28- KNOWING HIM
29- WHERE IS HE!
30- SHOPPING AND ATTACK
31- HAPPY?
32- BE CAREFUL
33-YESHI
34-DAD
35- LETTING IT OUT
36- STUBBORN
37- FOREHEAD KISS
38- OH MY-
39- FIRST HOME
40- HOUSE TOUR
41- PRANK AND CONFESSION
42- CLOSER
43- ANOTHER PLAN?
44- A BABY ON THE WAY!
45- GET READY
46- BREATHTAKING
47- TEARY KISS
48- KIDNAPPED AGAIN?
CHECK OUT
49- DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY MAN
50- HIS MOTHER
51- LETTING GO
52- A DREAM!
53- HURTS SO BAD
54- FAMILY
55- TELLING THE TRUTH
56- MOMMA? AND HOSEOK
57- HELP AND PERMISSION
58- I LOVE YOU!
59- WE'RE FINE
60- CUDDLE
61- LOVING A BIT
63- UNFORGETTABLE
64-ANOTHER SURPRISE
65- HICKEY ON YEONTAN'S DAD
66- SUSPECT
67- CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
68-ECSTASY
69- THE FORTH STAR
70- FINALLY IT'S DONE
71- HAIR COLOUR
72- MEETING KIMS
73- PLUSHIES
74- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
75- ACT OF LOVE
76- CARE
❤️❤️
77- AGAIN
78- ASTONISHING
79- BIKE
80- DANCING UNDER THE DARK
81- THE CRAVE OF LOVE
82- MORNING'S PRESENT
83- GOOD NEWS
84- CONGRATULATIONS
85- EUPHORIA
CAPTIVATED (EPILOGUE)

62- THEIR END BUT NEW PROBLEM

1.2K 61 6
vkookLOML9597

Tw: torture scene ⚠️. I'll give " 🍁" when it'll end.

Jungkook's eyes were red in anger, veins were showing from his neck, eyes were dangerous.

He yanked the cloth out of Lee's mouth who started to scream at him "LET ME GO YOU FUCKER."

The mafia boss gritted his teeth and whispered "I'll let you know who's the fucker here." He held out his hand to Hoseok who slowly placed a knife on his palm.

Jungkook bended down, matching Lee's hight. He looked at the knife and then at Lee "you really think you can do anything you want?"

Lee's eyes widened at the knife. He started to thrash around, trying to free himself at any cost while Jungkook was giving him a evil smirk.

Ren was also beside him with wide eyes. He started to breath heavily.

The ravenette slowly placed the knife on the back of Lee's palm not doing anything but moving the sharp thing on the skin.

"J-jungkook son I-" before he could complete a harsh punch landed on his cheek as blood came out from his mouth.

"Take my name one more time with this filthy mouth and I'll give you the most painful death." Jungkook planned to kill him anyways but more painful... is something else.

"Are you doing this because I kidnapped that slu-" and he screamed loudly. Tears came out of his eyes when he felt his palm paining like hell. It started to bleed badly as soon as Jungkook pulled out the knife from his skin.

"Hyung." Jungkook tilted his head, eyes were stuck at the man who was whimpering . Hoseok took the plastic bag he brought with him and went beside Lee who started to shake his head but Hoseok's tight hold did not let him.

He held Lee's neck and covered his face with the plastic. Lee was more terrified now, his scared eyes were looking at Jungkook through the transparent cover.

Hoseok taped the plastic on his neck so it won't fall and stood there. Jungkook laughed at the situation of his enemy feeling a bit satisfied. He wanted this kind of scared looks from lee and he got them.

"Now I'll enjoy." His loud laughs stoped when he eyed the man. The knife was still in his hand. He put that on Lee's other hand and spoke "you touched my mother and Taehyung with these hands.."

Without any warning he stabbed the area making the man let out silent screams. He thrashed again but to no avail.

"You killed my dad with this hands." He whispered darkly and made a big cut with the weapon on Lee's whole hand.

He continued to make cuts on the skin without caring about the muffled screams beside him and silent ones infront of him.

Hoseok was silent standing there, hands behind him. His face held no emotions.

Lee sat there all bloody. He could not breath properly for the plastic. He was nearly closing his eyes when Jungkook pulled the plastic making him take a deep breath.

"Feeling good uncle? Huh?" He asked throwing the knife away but fisting his hands. Punches, slaps landed on Lee's face. Jungkook was not showing any mercy on him, why would he? Lee also did not show mercy on Jungkook when he was just a kid. He killed them whom he called friend once, because of his obsession.

"You know.. even if I'm gonna die, I can say that Hana your mother was really delicious. The taste she g- " suddenly his eyes rolled, face on one side. His ear was buzzing.

Jungkook pulled out his gun and pointed at him "say goodbye to the world." And bang. He shoot Lee at the same place where lee shot his appa once. On the chest, piercing the heart. He pulled the trigger again and shoot the body again and again until he felt satisfied. His eyes were moist when the face of dead father showed in his mind.

Huffing he pulled his hands down staring at the dead body.

His dark eyes met with Ren's shivering body. He was crying while shaking his head.

He started te plead as soon as Jungkook removed the cloth from mouth "Jk.. Jk please I'm so sorry, he made me do everything. You punished him right! Now let me go. I-I'll never do this again I promise."

Jungkook scoffed "oh trust me you can never. For that you have to be alive first."

"But before anything, tell me who helped your boss." He asked but Ren was silent.

Clenching his jaw Jungkook held his face harshly "tell me the name Ren." His voice was so low that it made Ren tremble out of fear.

"K-kang." Ren whispered.

Jungkook nodded and held the electric rod which Hoseok gave him and tilted his head at a side, eyes fixed on the scared male.

"Jungkook I-I told you who hel-"

Without any warning he hit Ren on his thigh who screamed painfully feeling the shock in his body.

Then again on another thigh, his arms, front everywhere.

Ren finally felt limp on the chair. Hie eyes were closed, he could not scream after all the hits.

"This is how it feels when you torture someone." Jungkook whispered and his gun made a click sound.

"Good-bye Sato." He shot him on his head. One shot and everything was done. Now he Just had one thing to do.

Find Kang.

🍁You can read now

"Hoseok hyung. Inform Namjoon Hyung about Kang and get me some clean clothes."

Hoseok patted his shoulder with a smile and Jungkook also smiled knowing the meaning of the smile he got just now.

He looked at his clothes it was a mess. There were blood stains and he could not go to Taehyung like this. So he had to change into something fresh and will meet his momma.

Then he wants nothing but to cuddle with Taehyung peacefully for now.

Hoseok came back gave Jungkook simple clothes who wore them quickly. The shooter opened the door when he was done and told some people to clean the mess and bury the dead bodies.

Jungkook made his way to Jin's room who was apparently not there maybe in the kitchen. He walked to the bed where his mother was sitting, the headboard and some pillows were supporting her lean body. A book was placed infront of her who had her eyes on it.

"Momma." He called and Hana looked up smiling at her son.

"Come." She called him to sit beside her who did as he was told.

"I punished them today." He started and looked at her who did not change her expression at all listening to her son.

"They're gone now." Jungkook softly said. His mother raised her hand a bit and patted on her lap. The raven head got the signal and laid his head on her lap.

"I know that kookie. Jin told me what you were going to do and I was confident that my son will never leave them. They deserved to die love." She softly spoke keeping her hand on his head who closed his eyes.

"You know.. Taehyung came to me an hour ago. He told me that you were so determined and he also wanted them to get punished properly. Seriously the boy is so good. He even told me about him and his family and oh his pregnant noona." She stopped and laughed remembering the time "he was looking so excited telling me how he will play with the baby. He loves babies."

Jungkook chuckled too. His love is really an innocent boy isn't he?

Well he is wrong....

"I'll go to him too. Need to see what my baby is doing." He said and got up. Kissing the top of her head ha went out going to his room.

The room was dark again but his eyes fell on a lump on the bed. He walked closer and saw Taehyung sleeping holding his phone. The sheet was upto his neck, face was pressed against the pillow. Cheeks were looking so cute.

For Jungkook his whole existence is cute.

Jungkook slowly got into the bed and laid beside him. Sneaking his arms around Taehyung he pulled the boy in his arms but this woke him up.

Taehyung blinked and saw Jungkook looking at him fondly.

"Did I wake you?" The mafia boss asked and caressed Taehyung's hair.

"Uhu." Taehyung shook his head and placed it on Jungkook's chest hugging him back.

"I was just taking a nap and I'm done." He giggled while saying making Jungkook chuckle as well.

There was a silence but then Taehyung spoke "how was it?"

Jungkook looked down then turned his eyes at the celling "it went well. They got what they deserved."

Taehyung sighed and snuggled more into Jungkook.

"Kookie, hyungie wanted to talk to you. I don't have your number so I couldn't send it to him. Talk to him sometime."

Jungkook tasked realising he still did not gave Taehyung his own number. He took the phone from the pillow where Taehyung was sleeping and gave it to Taehyung. "open it, I'll give you my number. I forgot about it before."

Taehyung opened his phone and gave it to Jungkook who typed his number giving the device back to Taehyung who saved the number as 'koo💜' .

"I'll tell hyungie to contact you." Taehyung put his phone back at the bed and got back to his previous position.

"I heard you went to talk to momma today." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung looked up placing his chin on the chest.

"Yes~ she's so great i'mma tell you, I think our mom's will become good friends." The blue head suggested to which Jungkook chuckled and nodded.

When they were having dinner Jin brought Hana in the room who also had her dinner there. They did it because they were planning to celebrate but jungkook told him that he has a important work tomorrow so they postponed it.

Taehyung was a bit disappointed that Jungkook ended his biggest enemy still he does not wanna celebrate.

At night when Taehyung and Jungkook were cuddling and all ready to sleep the mafia boss whispered "be ready tomorrow evening. I'll give you the surprise."

Taehyung whined "I told you I don't like your suprises."

Jungkook grinned and replied "from now on you'll like all of them." And placed a tiny kiss on the other's head who was pouting.

Taehyung also softly placed his lips on the neck of the ravenette before falling asleep.

The next morning Jungkook was so busy, he was making so many phone calls, telling them to do this do that.

Well.. that made Taehyung sulky. Jungkook was not giving him attention. He understood that the man is busy but still... Anyways Jungkook made out with the boy after seeing that and assured him that he will make it up in the evening.

He even talked to police officers with Namjoon about kang. They all told him that they'll help but both Namjoon and Jungkook did not say why the real thing why they were finding Kang. They just reasoned something else.

Suddenly when he was talking to a man his phone beeped. He frowned seeing an unknown number so he told the other one that he will call him later.

He picked up the call but did not say anything until the other one spoke "Hello, Jungkook?"

"Who's this." He coldly asked.

"Well, I'm Jimin. Taehyung's brother."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he spoke "oh Hyung. Sorry I couldn't recognise you."

"Hey no, it's fine. You didn't have my number anyways." Jimin laughed hearing the apology Jungkook also did the same but in embarrassment. It was really awkward for him to talk to Taehyung's family member.

"So.. you remember I told you I have a important talk with you." Jimin reminded him who nodded clearly remembering that.

"Yes I remember. What is it?"

Jimin sighed then said "someone attacked Yoonji the day before yesterday. Well.. I'm saying this to you because I know you can find that person better than police. Don't take me wrong but you know you have more knowledge about them tha-"

"I understand Hyung don't worry. I'll definitely do something about it." Jungkook said cutting Jimin's rambles.

"Thanks Jungkook." Jimin said "so, should we talk tonight about this properly?"

Jungkook sighed "uh.. I don't think it's possible tonight.. don't mind please." He said feeling bad about no being able to help Jimin fast.

"No don't be it's fine. You have something important today?" Jimin asked.

"Actually hyung.." Jungkook told him about his plan tonight and the male was utterly happy hearing that. He encouraged Jungkook so much. Jungkook felt so shy, nervous and happy at the same time.

"Mom and dad also want you to come visit us." Jimin said remembering how his parents were waiting to meet their younger son's boyfriend. Uhm!

"Yeah hyung, I'll definitely meet them. You know what? Your this request made me more nervous." Jungkook said scratching his nape.

Jimin laughed at his words "don't worry boy. Everything will be fine."

"Yeah I really want this to go well."

"Chim." Jungkook heard someone calling Jimin.

"By the way Jungkook, I gotta go. Yoonji is calling me. We'll discuss about it later." They bid their Bye and cut the call.

Jungkook took a deep breath and saw the time 3:30.

Just two hours to go.

SORRY for the mistakes ✨ and late update... I'm so busy with assignments...

I don't know if you'll like the next chapter or not☠️BUT LET ME KNOW OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!

IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ 👇🙏

📌📌📌📌📌 PLEASE tell me do you all I mean ALL of you want me to write about the another villain in a detailed way or just shortly... I don't wanna make it long as a chapter so... It will be helpful if you answer me as you're reading the story and you know what you want... 📌📌📌📌📌📌

^^trueeeee😂

^^ directed by V
Edited by JK 😩💘

^^ Beauty ✨

^^INDIGOOOOOO 💙

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.8M 68.4K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
587K 20.7K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...
167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
246K 7K 30
This story is about Taehyung a senior in high school, gets soled to the best mafia lead in the world by his dad. When they got married it all seemed...