✨That little brother✨ {KNY X...

Door InNeed0fH0lywater

A story where y/n Kamado follows his siblings and their friends on their adventures. During their journey, y... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Y/n's file
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 [edited-kinda]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Y/n's special ability
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
AU 1
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 {MUGEN TRAIN PT. 1}
Chapter 29 {MUGEN TRAIN PT. 2}
Chapter 30 {MUGEN TRAIN FINAL}
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AU pt.2
Chapter 34 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.1}
Chapter 35 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.2}
Chapter 36 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT.3}
Chapter 37 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT. 4}
Chapter 38 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT. 5}
Chapter 39 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT PT 6}
Chapter 40 {ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT FINAL}
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 [SHORT!!]
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Special chapter!!

Chapter 46

4.3K 136 30
Door InNeed0fH0lywater

Okay, I realised that I actually really close to finishing the book- I'll do the AU book once I complete the book, BUT I'm just gonna do bondings in that one and a possible ending. 

Bold= Bad thoughts

Italics and bold= Memories

Italics= Mind space

~~~

Y/n laid next to the water pillar, drifting in and out of consciousness. He felt extremely comfortable but he felt anxious about sleeping. 

It never happened before but what if his body was taken over while he was sleeping and he destroyed everything and everyone? 

Suddenly he felt himself get pulled into an embrace. "Y/n, sleep. Don't worry, if anything happens I'll be here." 

Giyuu's words comforted y/n, it was like the final push he needed. Once he heard the pillar's words he took a deep breath and fell asleep instantly.

'Nothing's gonna happen, I won't do anything..'

.

"He's here! He's here!" A familiar voice cheered happily. "Ohhh I was so worried for him, poor thing. All this is too much for him!" She cried.

"Kanae..?" Y/n muttered seeing her face along with a few shadows. "KANAE! WAHH! I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T COME SOONER!" 

He latched onto the older female's waist and didn't want to let go yet. The other could only laugh lightly and pick him up to carry him.

"Awe, he's such a cute child." A new voice spoke up, but it was oddly familiar. "I didn't get to see him properly last time but now that I see him, he's precious."

It was that other pretty lady who helped him in the red-light district. "Hm? She looks like Inosuke-sama..."  Y/n thought out loud accidentally. 

A chuckle came from the lady. "My, I must've forgotten to introduce myself." Taking a slight bow she introduced herself as Inosuke's mother, Kotoha Hashibira. 

.

"For someone quite young, your mind is really peaceful. At first I thought it would be filled with demons and scary stuff." Yuichiro, the twin brother of Muichiro said nonchalantly earning a light flick on the head.

"Now, now. You shouldn't say such things so carelessly Yuichiro-san, you might hurt someone." Ruka, the mother of Kyojuro and Senjuro Rengoku, spoke up. 

"Eh- Um, Don't mind Ruka-sama it's okay, I'm confused about it too." Y/n said timidly still not used to the new people.

"But y/n, he still shouldn't say that..." A soft voice from Tsutako Tomioka, the older sister of Giyuu, spoke up whining slightly. She somehow reminded y/n of Mitsuri a little bit.

With a sigh the only one who didn't speak up yet, said something. "Ne, don't you think it's nice to know he's doing quite well for his age though? In his situation.?" Shizu Shinazugawa the supposedly mother of Genya and Sanemi.

She was a lovely lady so it made sense that she was Genya's mother but he was still skeptical about Sanemi. 'He's not nice..' 

Oh and there was another person, they had beautiful e/c eyes and h/c hair, they were [height], [age] and apparently they shared the same first name. Y/n. Y/n L/n. 

A strange person in the others' opinion, they wore a different type of clothing that looked improper. They were quite loud and had mood swings every now and then.

"Heyyy, let's not talk about that yeah? Let's talk about something else! Any ideas?" L/n said with an awkward smile. 

Yuichiro looked at the older y/n with a light glare. "Shut up weirdo, you don't even know why you're here." Earning another but this time harder hit to the head.

"Hey! That hurts my feelings!" L/n said dramatically clutching their shirt and rolled onto his side on the ground. "But then again I'll take the weirdo part as a compliment."

Sparkles seemed to appear the strange person as they smiled. 

"L/n, you truly are a strange person.. I apologise for my rudeness but I speak the truth." Tsutako said with a deadpan. 

"It's fine, anyways, y/n! My dear name-sake!" L/n said kneeling down in front of y/n. "Why not talk to us and try to figure out how to get them outta here, we can't keep them here forever."

Y/n tilted his head to the side. "'We'? I'm sorry but why did you say we?" The young Kamado asked cluelessly, making l/n sweat-drop. 

"Ah! Did I say we? I meant you, silly mistake!" They corrected themself, smile still present. "I think you'll have to find out some info about their relatives or something." They whispered quietly, only letting the others hear.

Gently holding the younger's shoulders they smiled kindly. "You got this, y/n. If you need anything, just come to me. I already know...promise?"  They said raising their pinkie finger.

The last four words were spoken hesitantly, it made the kid anxious but happy and somewhat safe at the same time.

He nodded, firmly answering. "Okay, I will.. I promise." Y/n said interlocking his pinky with the older persons. 

"What are you two talking about?" Yuichiro asked feeling annoyed that they couldn't hear what the two name-sakes were saying.

L/n stood up and made a dramatic pose. "Oh nothing! I was just talking to mini y/n here."

.

They knew. That's all y/n could think about. One of the people who were in his mind space knew about his ability and offered to help.

It relieved him a little bit knowing he could talk to someone about it but he was still wary of them. Y/n L/n, they were nice but it could've been a facade, they weren't even related to anyone to be there.

"You got this, y/n." Their word were encouraging, it reassured him that he'd be okay for some reason, even though he felt like it wasn't.

"If you need anything, just come to me." Y/n felt happy, he felt like he could depend on this person and not worry about being a burden.

He did feel like it was a little unfair to his siblings and friends but this person, Y/n L/n, brought him comfort. Something he needed very much.

They seemed dramatic and reckless but they were there for him. Someone was there for him, and he promised he would let them know if he needed something.

.

A smile graced the young Kamado's face as he continued to listen to the stories, he was going to protect his loved ones.

He was going to turn his sister back to human.

He was going to become stronger and help his brothers.

He was gonna help defeat Muzan and all the demons.

He was going to do all that, with the help of his friend. Y/n L/n.

.

CAW! 

Ren perched himself on y/n's window. The bird came to announce Tanjiro's travel but didn't.

Y/n was still in bed, the pillar long gone, sleeping peacefully as the bird watched for a few moments. His watchful eyes must've been noticed because the sleeping boy began to stir.

"Mm..Ren..? Is there something wrong?" 

Caw! 

"Tanjiro has traveled to the swordsman village to repair his blade!" He cawed.

Y/n sat for a few moments before sighing. He was going to stay, he didn't want to bother his brother, not after what happened.

"Okay, alert me if anything bad happens.." The small boy yawned tiredly, laying back down on the bed after hearing his birds' agreement.

.

.

Kill them!

~~~

~Taisho secrets~

- Y/n L/n likes to think y/n Kamado is their name-sake.

- Giyuu was called for a mission a few minutes before y/n woke up.

- Y/n l/n and Y/n Kamado's names are all over the place and it's hard to call one without accidentally calling the other, it was a struggle for those in the mind space.

Idk what I wrote tbh, I'm half asleep due to studying for exams next week.

Thank you for your patience!

Have a good day/night^^!

Published: 12/11/22

Word count: 1253

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

123K 4.8K 46
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
65.8K 2.4K 49
Y/n Kochou the younger sister to Shinobu and Kanae Kochou. Y/n has incredible strength but hides it without realizing it, will her true strength come...
193K 5.9K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
34.9K 1K 55
YN was a normal girl. Both parents alive, a younger brother who loved her and no demons harassing their village. Still she decides to become a demon...