Broken RULES |Lee Minho SKZ|

Oleh Minkn0ws

|COMPLETED| This is intended as a quick read. So it has short chapters. I made this so because I myself don't... Lebih Banyak

✈︎CAST✈︎
✍︎ ONE ✍︎
✍︎ TWO ✍︎
✍︎ THREE ✍︎
✍︎ FOUR ✍︎
✍︎ FIVE ✍︎
✍︎ SEVEN ✍︎
✍︎ EIGHT ✍︎
✍︎ NINE ✍︎
✍︎ TEN ✍︎
✍︎ ELEVEN ✍︎
✍︎ TWELVE ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTEEN ✍︎
✍︎ FOURTEEN ✍︎
✍︎ FIFTEEN ✍︎
✍︎ SIXTEEN ✍︎
✍︎ SEVENTEEN ✍︎
✍︎ EIGHTEEN ✍︎
✍︎ NINETEEN ✍︎
✍︎ TWENTY ✍︎
✍︎ TWENTY-ONE ✍︎
✍︎ TWENTY TWO ✍︎
✍︎ TWENTY THREE ✍︎
✍︎ TWENTY FOUR ✍︎
✍︎ TWENTY FIVE ✍︎
✍︎ TWENTY SIX ✍︎
✍︎ TWENTY SEVEN ✍︎
✍︎ TWENTY EIGHT ✍︎
✍︎ TWENTY NINE ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTY ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTY ONE ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTY TWO ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTY THREE ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTY FOUR ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTY FIVE ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTY SIX ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTY SEVEN ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTY EIGHT ✍︎
✍︎ THIRTY NINE ✍︎
✍︎ FOURTY ✍︎
✍︎ FOURTY ONE ✍︎
✍︎ Valentine's special ✍︎
✍︎ bonus 1✍︎
✍︎ Bonus 2✍︎
✍︎ self promo ✍︎
✍︎ Final bonus ✍︎
:3
✍︎ 30k+ special ✍︎
✍︎ Valentine special ✍︎
alternative plotline 01

✍︎ SIX ✍︎

1.2K 29 22
Oleh Minkn0ws

You couldn't sleep so you went to the kitchen to get yourself a glass of water.

You didn't think anyone would be there so you were just humming a melody.

You got to the kitchen and got startled by an half naked Minho. Your hand was on your chest as you calmed your breathing from the shock.

"You scared the shit out of me. I thought no-one was here. You always this quiet waiting in the dark to scare people?"

He just looked at you. "You are supposed to be one of the best members of enhypen? You get startled by me. It's hilarious to see."

You curled your fingers trying to contain your anger. "Listen here mister cocky bastard. I'm relaxed when I'm relaxed I get startled easier. Besides it's the middle of the night. I didn't think anybody would be awake." You yelled.

He walked closer to you and you didn't dare step back. "Be quiet kitten, the others are sleeping."

"Keep your toned, very muscular and perfect upper body away from me. Better yet keep that insanely handsome face away as well."

He smirked at what you said and only stepped closer. "That's not really the best way to get a guy to go away kitten."

Your breath hitched. "Why are you so infuriating." You whispered.

"Why are you so annoying?"

He fired back.

"It's not like I asked for any of this. It's not my fault you are so cocky, it's what makes me annoying to you because I speak upon it. Stop being so cocky and I'll be less annoying."

"Everything about you annoys me. Stop trying to get under my skin. Stop trying to find out things about me cuz you won't."

"I suppose we will see about that won't we Minho." You said as you ducked out from under his arms and went to grab a glass of water.

You turned around and he stood inches away from you. "I don't think you understand the situation you're in Aerin."

"This is my house, my gang, you are only walking these halls because I allow it. I can have you back in that dark room in no time. So if you don't want that to happen don't snoop around in my business kitten."

You were afraid but you wouldn't let it show. You didn't want to be in that room again. It brought back horrible memories you tried to suppress.

You know he could make this happen within a heart beat. I suppose I'll have to be more secretive from now on.

You blinked and he was gone. How is he so fast? After your heart calmed down you took the glass of water and downed it in seconds. You went back to your room and slept peacefully.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.4K 876 12
[COMPLETED] Soyeon, an orphan who was brought up in an orphanage, meets a man one day, not knowing that he will change her life forever. Soon she fin...
33.8K 1.9K 30
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞. "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨...
164K 5.8K 51
Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends up sharing glasses with Minho, a brilli...
26.9K 609 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...