Mission With The Enemy

By h034e2l

~ Nirah Avani Grey She's a skilled assassin who works under the name Ava. She is on the hunt for the person w... More

Info + Warnings
Aesthsetics
1 - Call
2 - Hate
3 - Contract
4 - Room 140
5 - Towels
6 - Blood Bath
7 - Wounded
8 - Babysitters
9 - Stripclub
10 - Dead Man
11 - Ex
12 - Panic
13 - Nightmare
14 - Talk
15 - Alexander Dean
16 - Betrayed
17 - Hurt
18 - Father
19 - Tension
20 - Kiss
21 - Answers
22 - Trust
24 - Please Sir
25 - Yours
26 - Beg
27 - Love til Death
28 - Hospital
29 - Home
Epilogue

23 - Madly in

6.6K 177 150
By h034e2l

I'm speeding down the road as two of Black's, or I guess Angelo's, cars chase us.

I hear a bullet hit the back windshield but my glass is bullet proof so it doesn't go though.

"Give me a gun Valentino. I'll shoot them off the road," Nirah says beside me.

"There's one under your seat love," I say weaving through the cars, I look in the mirror and I can see the cars are still behind us a few men hanging out of windows trying to shoot us.

Nirah pulls the gun from under her seat and makes sure it's loaded before rolling down her window and turning backwards in her seat. "Turn left for a second," she says getting ready to shoot them.

I do what she says and I drift left so she can get a better aim. All the other cars on the road are slowling down or changing course to get out of the way of the chase.

A few bullets fly at us but Nirah shoots the front tires of the car closest to us causing it to spin out.

She's so hot.

I have to straighten up the car again and keep driving so they don't catch us.

Nirah tries to shoot the other car but misses, "God damn it. I don't have a good angle like this," she says then she pulls herself out the car to she's sitting out the window.

"Nirah," I say. "Get back in the car." I swear if she gets hurt I'm going to go crazy.

She ignores me and aims, I look in the mirror and see a man fall dead out of the car. Then one of the tires is shot.

Atta girl.

She slides back into her seat and rolls up the window. "They might be more of them soon so wherever your going you better get there fast," Nirah says.

I just glance over at her in total admiration.

I'm so fucked.

"Lucien are you even listening to me?" She asks.

"Of course I am love," I reply turning onto a road on our right.

"So... where are we going?" She asks.

"To see Black," I reply. I was relieved to hear that he wasn't working with my father but we still need to ask him some questions.

"At his base? But some of Angelo's men will be there too."

"We're going to his house," I say.

"You know where he lives? I thought that had to be private for 'security' reasons," she says.

I chuckle slightly, "he didn't tell me where he's staying if that's what you're wondering. I figured it out while I was in his office."

She laughs. Fuck I love her laugh. "Lucien Aresius Valentino. Were you snooping in Marin Black's office?"

I shrug then rest my hand on her thigh. I look over at her and her cheeks are a light pink colour. I smirk at her, "so what if I did, hm?"

Nirah smiles at me, "and here you were hating me for snooping through your office," she says jokingly. I look back to the road as I gently massage her thigh.

"I never hated you, love. You know that."

--♤♡◇♧-♤♡◇♧-♤♡◇♧-♤♡◇♧--

We pull into Black's drive way. He's staying in a modern house located on the outskirts of the city. His car is outside.

"You ready?" Nirah asks.

I nod and we both get out the car. I can see that her side it hurting her so I go over and let her put and arm over me for support.

I hate that she's hurting.

We walk up to his door and I knock hard on the dark wood. A moment later the door is opened by Black holding a gun casually in his hand.

"I was wondering where you two got to," he says stepping aside to let us in.

We walk past and when Nirah can't see him he smiles at me like a maniac after seeing how close we are and that Nirah is in my T-shirt and pants. I glare at him.

He closes the door and takes us to his living room. I help Nirah sit down then crouch infront of her looking at her side, a little bit of blood is staining the top where her cut is.

"You okay?" I ask ignoring Black sitting in his seat watching us. I'll deal with him later.

"Yeah I'm fine, I think it just opened up a bit again after moving so much," she mumbles looking down at the blood. "Sorry about your top," she says looking at me.

"Love I don't care about the t-shirt. Can I look at your cut?" I ask her.

She nods and I lift the fabric up enough to see the wound. A couple stitches at the top have come undone but the rest is healing well.

"Jesus," I hear Black say. "What happened?" he asks, he doesn't sound too concerned the bastard.

"A few things went wrong when we went to the club to catch Alexander." Nirah starts to explain what happened and I ignore them while I go to get a first aid kit. Black said they were one in the hall so I grab it and go back to them.

I crouch infront of Nirah again and start to clean her cut as her and Black discuss what happened. She tells him about everything from the mission and on... excluding the private bits of course.

When they're done I'm just starting to re-stitch Nirah's wound. "Never seen you on your knees for anyone Ares," Black jokes.

"Shut the fuck up," I mumble focusing on hurting Nirah as little as possible. "Tell me if it hurts to much okay love?" I say looking up at her to find her watching me already.

She giggles slightly, "trust me it's not that bad Valentino."

"You nearly died a few nights ago, exuse me for being fucking careful."

"She nearly died?" Black asks from his seat.

"No," Nirah answers.

"That wasn't what you were saying when you were thinking of an excuse for calling me hot," I say and I feel a light slap on my cheek.

"Lucien shut the fuck up," Nirah says. Then her eyes widen slightly and she slaps her hand over her mouth when she realises she just said my real name in front of Black.

He knows already, but I'm not going to tell her that.

"Shit love," I say in fake betrayal, "are you just going to go giving out my name to everyone now?"

Black laughs but doesn't say anything.

"I didn't mean to," she mumbles over her hand.

She's so cute.

I grin up at her, "He knows already, it's okay."

Her hand falls from her mouth and she rests her head backwards on the couch.

"Fuck you Lucien," she says looking back at me and I lift my eyebrows at her suggestively. It makes her little cheeks flush.

If Black wasn't here. Fuck. The things I'd do to her.

I finish up her stitches and tie them off.
Then I gently clean around her cut again.

When I'm done I get up and sit next to her on the couch. Black is in a seat opposite us and he's smirking at me.

"You're fucked man," he says. He's referring to the fact that I'm so fucking infatuated with Nirah that I'd do anything for her.

"I know," I reply, not looking at Nirah but I can feel her gaze on me. "What do we do now?" I ask changing the topic before Black says something else that'll dig me into an even deeper hole.

"You two can stay in my spare room until you heal. We can go after the Silencer in a few days," Black says, then he gets that fucking mischievous look on his face again. "I'm sure you'll have no problems sharing the same bed, I'm guessing you've done that plenty of times."

This bitch.

I'm about to tell him to get to the point before Nirah speaks from beside me.
"Get to the point Black," she says. I look down at her smiling slightly.

She's so perfect.

"I'll gather my most trusted men, the ones I know for sure aren't working for the Silencer. Then we can find and attack him. If we come up with a good plan we can have his men find you but we'll have trackers on you. Then my men will follow you there and they can take out the guards as long as you kill the Silencer."

"That's not half bad old man," I say to him.

He glares over at me, "Carful Ares. You're still on my payroll."

"That's not half bad old man," Nirah says. We both look at her in confusion.

"What?" She asks, "I'm not employed by him. I wanted to call him an old man too," she shrugs.

I can't help but laugh at her and Black's head snaps over to me like I'm a fucking alien.

Now Nirahs the one looking at us confused. "What? Have you never heard him laugh or something?" she asks jokingly.

But it's true.

"No I haven't," Black says in disbelief then he chuckles, "You're not just fucked you're royally fucked," he says to me.

"Shut up," I say glaring at him.

"Does anyone care to tell me what the hell is going on?" Nirah asks.

"Well dear, Ares here is madly in-"

"Okay," I say loudly, standing up, so I cut him off. "You gonna show us the room we're staying in Black?" I say glaring him. It's less of a question, more of a demand.

He smirks slightly, "of course," he says getting up. I turn so I can help Nirah up, she looks confused but doesn't say anything. She puts and arm around my back and I hold her by the waist.

Black walks us through the house to the room we're staying in. It's a nice looking room with an on-suite.

"How about you two get changed out of your disgusting clothes then you can come join me for some lunch," he says.

We agree and I follow Black out of the room so I can go to get my duffle bag and Herbert from my car while Nirah uses the bathroom.

"So," he says when we're out of earshot, "you really like her then?" He asks me.

"Yeah I do."

"Do you love her?" Black asks just as we reach the door. I guess he's coming with me.

I've never felt so much about anyone in my entire life and its fucking crazy because me and her aren't even together.

I have no clue what she thinks of me.

Of course I love my mother and people like Alessandro and Charlie, even if I never say it.

But with her it's completely different.

I don't think I could ever live without her now I know what it feels like to have her.

She's the only thing I think about.

Her fucking pretty blue eyes.

Her perfect smile.

When she touches me I just about have a heat attack from how fast it beats.

The way she laughs at the most random things.

Her beautiful wavy golden hair.

The way she looks in my clothes.

How she comforts me.

Just her.

I do.

I love her.

Fuck.

I'm in love with Nirah Avani Grey.

I stop in my tracks and Black stops too, he looks at me with a knowing look. I probably look fucking priceless right now, my mouth is probably hanging open, eyes wide.

But I don't care right now. All I can think about is how I'm in love with her.

A/N

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I-

um.

HE LOVES HER.

To be fair this man has been whipped since he first saw her.

Moving on...

I would just like to mention that I'm writing this shit without a plan so I'm just as surprised by everything that happens as you lot are 😭💀

ALSO: I think this book will have just over 30 chapters but it might be more, might be less <3 UPDATE: it's already written and I've said it before but there's 29 chapters + an epilogue AND I might write bonus chapters in the future.

Let's go see what happens next shall we...

Thoughts and predictions? --->

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE MY LOVES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 762 92
What if you had to pay not to post on your social media, in an effort to keep the privacy of your thoughts? The same thoughts, if released, make you...
4.6K 140 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...
34.4K 1.1K 59
What's the worst that can happen when you're forced to co-captain with your rival? Nova Shields can't stand Leo Hendrix. She hates his arrogance and...
667 0 51
Axar Ires Artemis D'Alarie is the one person you do not want to cross paths with. She is everything that you should be scared of. When the time to ta...