29 - Home

It's been two and a half weeks since Lucien woke up

It's been two and a half weeks since Lucien woke up. I've stayed at the hospital with him, I slept in the same bed as him after he wouldn't stop hassling me about it. I was scared I'd roll over and hurt him while I was asleep but he told me I wouldn't and he didn't care.

I may or may not have locked the doors most nights so we could fool about.

The doctor has cleared him to go home today.

Home.

Me and Lucien bought the house. He was allowed to go see it with me one day, he had to use a wheelchair though.

He wasn't happy about that, said he was fine and could walk. I forced him to use it.

The house is beautiful, it's spacious but not too big. It's two stories with a nutral interior and lots of plants. It has big windows with an amazing view of the sea.

It's my dream house honestly, but the thing that makes it feel like my home is that I get to stay there with Lucien.

He is my home.

"I hate this fucking thing," he says as I wheel him down the hospital halls.

Black took all out stuff we had at his house and in the hospital and put it it the car for us.

So the only thing for me to do is wheel Lucien down the halls like I'm in a F1 race.

"I don't care. It helps you not get hurt and I enjoy scaring the old people when I go whizzing past them with you in it."

"You're fucking crazy," he says.

"But you love me," I say happily, we reach the exit and I basically let him free fall down the wheelchair ramp.

"I do, unfortunately."

I gently slap him on the cheek, "you're an asshole."

"But you love me," he says mocking me.

I put on the deepest voice I can and lean down so my face is upside down infront of his, "I do, unfortunately," I mock him.

"Don't mock me, brat," he says.

"Or what?" I smirk.

"I might be hurt but I'll still fuck you until you can't walk for days," he says.

I take my head back up then put my lips to the bak of his ear, "I look forward to it, sir," I whisper.

"You're such a little shit," he says adjusting himself. I giggle and push him over to Black's car.

He told me I could work for him full time, he said he's been trying to get me to do it for years anyway.

He also said that if he had any big, two man jobs, me and Lucien could do it together. That means we'll be able to travel together and won't be by ourselves for long periods of time.