21 - Answers

"We need to wake him up now," I say to Lucien

"Yes ma'am," he says walking into the kitchen. He gets a glass and fills it with cold water.

"Why's that your go to method for waking people up," I say glaring at him.

He chuckles slightly. "Works, doesn't it? I'm sure you remember."

"Yeah I do actually and I'm planning my revenge, don't you worry," I say rudely, turning back around to face the unconscious man.

He's fucking massive.

Honestly I don't think I've seen a man so big in my life, it was hot seeing Lucien take him down so easily.

"Drop the fucking attitude love," a deep voice comes from behind my head. "Here, I'll even let you do the honors this time," Lucien says handing me the water.

I roll my eyes and take a step forwards dumping the freezing water on the man's head. He shoots awake and struggles around a bit before he realises what's happening.

"Se pensi che ti stia dicendo qualcosa ti sbagli. Potrebbe anche uccidermi adesso," the man says. He says it with a mean look on his face but I don't miss the slight wobble in his voice and his nervous twitching. He's scared.
(Translation: if you think i'm telling you anything you are mistaken. Might as well kill me now)

Lucien takes a step forward to be in line with me, "parla un fottuto inglese per la signora o ti stacco la pelle dal corpo," he says it calmly but I can tell there's a threat behind it.
(Translation: fucking english for the lady or I'll peel your skin from your body)

If they don't start talking a language I can bloody understand I'm going to kill them both.

"So it's true," the hunk of a man says chuckling slightly, "you really have gone soft for her boy, and by the looks of it you're fucking her too," he says, looking at Lucien.

I can feel the anger radiating off Lucien so I walk over to his weapons chest and pull out a knife. It makes a sound like it's being sharpened as it glides over the other knives. The man's head shoots over to look at me but I don't pay him any attention.

I slowly walk back over to them and hand Lucien the knife, he quickly looks down at it before looking back at me grinning.

I'm not desperate to torture the guy, plus I think it'll be hot watching Lucien get a bit of blood on his hands.

Lucien grabs a seat and sits infront of the man, with his legs spread and arms resting on his built thighs while he twirls the knife around his fingers.

"Who do up work for?" Lucien asks, his voice controlled but deadly. I come to stand behind him and rest my hand on his shoulder. He takes a deep breath at the feel of my touch.

The man's eyes flick from Lucien to me before he finally looks down, saying nothing. "You don't intimidate me with those fancy little tricks," the man sneers.