9 - Stripclub

"Lucien," I wake up to someone saying

"Lucien," I wake up to someone saying. "Get up asshole, you have to get ready."

I groan and flip over.

"Want me to slap you like you did to me?" Nirah says.

"No I'm up," I mumble quietly.

"You don't look very up," she says. Little brat.

"Well I am," I grumble into the sheets. Then I get slapped on my bare back. I made sure not to hurt her when I hit her thigh, just enough to make it sting slightly, but she doesn't hold back.

"Nirah what the fuck?" I groan, "I'm u-" I cut myself off when I look at her. She's wearing a short red dress that shows off her figure and her blonde hair slightly hanging at the front as she stands straight again after hitting me. "Cazzo, sei così carina," I whisper.
(Translation: Fuck, you're so pretty)

When she sees I'm gawking at her she looks confused then looks down at herself, "What? I'm not flashing a nipple or something am I?"

I snap out of it and reach under the covers to adjust myself. She'd have a field day making fun off me if she knew I was hard right now. I clear my throat, "No."

I'm just like this because I haven't had the chance to get off since this mission started.

I'm telling myself that a lot around her lately.

"Ok..." She draws out. "Well you have to get ready it's half 7." She walks back into the bathroom smirking.

I get up and walk over to my bag. My side still hurts but I've had worse, I'll get over it.

"Hey Lucien?" I hear her call after a minute.

"What?" I answer. I hear her walk back out and sit on the bed.

"You said Alessandro did you a big favour earlier, what was it?" She asks.

I stay silent for a minute while I pick out my cloths, debating if I should tell her or not. "He let me stay with him after my mama was killed. I was 17 at the time, around 10 years ago."

"So your close with him then?" She asks gently.

"Yeah I guess, he pisses me off though."

She giggles a bit and then carefully asks, "What about your dad, where's he?"

"Don't know, I haven't seen him since my ma died."

"He left you?" She asks, almost sounding sorry for me. I don't want pity.

"In a way." He ran away after I tried to kill him. I'll find him though, he's going to fucking pay for what he did.

It's quiet for a little bit while I shrug on a black button up shirt over my top half.

"What about your parents?" I ask, I've never heard her talk about them and she's never spoken to them on the phone or anything since we got here.