17 - Hurt

The door's locked and I can't hear anything inside the room

The door's locked and I can't hear anything inside the room. I knock a few times but there's no answer.

Please. Please be okay.

I can't loose her too.

I take a step back and kick it a few times before the doors lock breaks and the door flighs open.

Alexander is unconscious on the floor.

I take a closer look and realise he's dead.

His neck is snapped.

Nirah is standing above him holding a knife coated in crimson, I rush up to her and when I get a bit closer I realise she has a huge cut down her torso.

Her eyes flick up to me and she takes a step back holding up the knife in my direction. I stop where I'm at and look at her in confusion and concern.

"Tell me its not true Lucien," she says, emotion in her voice I've never heard before.

"What are you talking about, love?" I ask.

"Don't bullshit me right now!" She shouts, shaking the knife that's still pointed at me. "Are. You. His. Son?"

Fuck, "Nirah-"

"Answer the fucking question Valentino," she says cutting me off.

"Yes," I reply calmly. When it comes out my mouth she steps back a bit like I just slapped her, "Nirah listen to me..." I say taking a few steps forward.

"Don't come any closer to me Lucien. I will kill you," she says. I can see tears forming in her eyes and I fucking hate I'm the one who caused it.

I ignore her and walk right up the her until the tip of her blade is touching my neck with her arm stretched out. I continue forward a bit and the blade makes a small cut on me but before it gets deep enough to harm me she let's her arm bend so it doesn't go any further.

"What the fuck are you doing? You're crazy, I could kill you right now," she says as I look her in the eye. "I will kill kill you," she amends.

"He is my father Nirah, but this mission is real. I've not seen him in years and I am trying to kill him," I say calmly, a small drop of blood running down my neck.

"Then why didn't you tell me? I told you he killed my parents and you didn't say anything," her voice breaks a bit at the end but she doesn't let the tears flow out of her eye.

"Love I'll explain everything to you I promise, but we have to get out of here okay? It's not safe and you're hurt," I say looking down at her side. It's pooring blood at an alarming rate and she's getting a bit unstable.

"No Lucien! You're going to tell me now," she says pressing the knife a bit deeper.

"Nirah don't do this, we have to go-"